Make sure to vote red party

>Make sure to vote red party
>We don't want the blue party to win do we!?
>That would be terrible
>The red party will save us this time
>Boy I sure do love being free!

When did you realize the entire two party system is bullshit designed to keep idiots preoccupied while the same elites keep running the show?
But what's that I hear? 'The media doesn't like Trump' user! The media wouldn't just tell us nonesense to get their ratings up and to keep the charade running! It's all so real!
:^)

Well user, the media exists to brainwash the population, after George W. Bush they had to have a 'savior' in the form of Obama, and now they have their 'villiain' in the form of Trump. The next President will be a lefty and will be hailed as a hero, with much fanfare.

This is all just theatre. As Zappa said, politics is the entertainment branch of the Military Industrial Complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMeBgcmTyKA

Attached: zappa.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxNlp0qPy1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
youtube.com/watch?v=hgAF8Vu8G0w
youtube.com/watch?v=o3yXzRe5CfI
youtu.be/Q4OuWtqmGLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Zappa
fuck that hippie faggot

Who cares about what zappa said unless you're an idiot boomer?

Zappa was based. Shut the fuck up zoomer.

>Calling Zappa a hippie

What's being said is true regardless of who said it.

Attached: jelly-brainlet-31527048.png (500x566, 35K)

go listen to your trap rap you piggy hipster millennial

I got enough fuck yous to go around this faggot factory,

>hippie faggot
You obviously know NOTHING about Zappa.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxNlp0qPy1s

>Zappa was so great I wish I could have suck that faggot cock too

By that logic, who gives a fuck about what Hitler said?
Why are you morons listening to anyone born before you?

Last (You), you month-old-smegma licking queen.

I like Zappa, he went to Chaffey.

>Last (You),
you sure about that fag, I see you got triggered by me calling you faggot queen Zappa a fuck fucking queen,

Zappa would have liked Trump desu.

Imagine trying to troll people without knowing anything about the topic you're trolling about.

Zappa was not faultless, but not knowing what he stood for and then attempting to troll members of Jow Forums by calling him things he wasn't is just a fail on your part, mister trollolololol

He certainly would've loved his lib owning.
Not so sure Frank would've like Trump himself.

>shills trying to get people to vote third party or not at all because they know democrats are going to lose the midterm
sad
>why listen to anyone born before you
the same reason you're using english to communicate with people you stupid nigger

Does it hurt to be this stupid and reactionary?
It should.

>shills trying to get people to vote third party or not at all because they know democrats are going to lose the midterm
>I can only see everything in politics thru my two party lense!
>All politics is condensed into this and only this
>There is nothing else only red and blue
>I am so glad I am free

And the machine marches on, the wars continue, the police state expands, the Fed, Haliburton, Raytheon, continues to rob the taxpayer.

Attached: bill_hicks_by_mistermook-d3dtw7k.jpg (1296x1632, 346K)

you going to cry fag, just like zappa,
that commie scum was a degenerate, But Muh "was talking about military industrial.......", Eisenhower was the true red pill, not this faggot hippie scum.

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.

Zappa was a libertardian but Also very anti drug

It must be lonely sitting up there on that fence.

Nice try, Pocahontas

>Thinking I am a centrist for refusing to endorse the crooked two party system

>zappa
>commie scum
Eisenhower was great too, but come on now.

Yeah, quickest way to get disowned from any of his projects was to have anything resembling a drug habit.
Even though he himself was a heavy smoker & drank regularly.

Some more great Zappa
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

>hippie faggot
I thought he was a congressional lobbyist and orchestral composer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hgAF8Vu8G0w
youtube.com/watch?v=o3yXzRe5CfI

Anyone who recognizes what a disingenuous shit Al Gore is can't be all bad.

Coffee and cigarettes are stimulants which is why Zappa liked them. Booze, weed, and other harder drugs just make you unstable or less productive.

We found the square.

Of course the system is broken.
UK is the same - left, right, left right, left right.
No real change, just a sort of oscillating stasis as the powerball gets batted between the two biggest lunkheads.

Of course the game is fixed, the long-term battle against the "Political Elite" is a matter of voting tactically whilst undermining the credibility of BOTH mainstream parties.

This is something Jow Forums does wonderfully whether it intends to or not.

Jow Forums is a force for good in the world.

It'll be easier to fix once the democratic party is gone

>The establishment of a ratings system, voluntary or otherwise opens the door to an endless parade of moral quality control programs based on things certain Christians don't like. What if the next bunch of Washington wives demands a large yellow "J" on all material written or performed by Jews, in order to save helpless children from exposure to concealed Zionist doctrine?

LOL he insinuated they are a bunch of kikes right to their rat faces.

People with normal brain function figure this out in adolescence. That's why half the population doesn't vote. But brainlets are gonna brainlet and remember that 100 is baseline IQ in our society. That's barely enough to understand how doors work.

>spend your entire career making fun of hippies
>be remembered as a hippie by clueless zoomers

Hey there rabbi, watcha doin'?

I don't think he was a drinker but I might be wrong
He was a heavy nicotine and caffeine abuser though, which of all drugs are the least degenerate

>hippie faggot
OH NO

youtu.be/Q4OuWtqmGLI

Made me look it up; you might be right. But I found an interesting bit that explains some of why he detested drug use so much:

>He was doing a show in London when a guy snuck up on stage. The guy was high on drugs and delusional. He accused Frank of doing something with his girlfriend but Frank had no idea who she was. Then he pushed Frank into the orchestra pit, 13 feet below. Zappa broke his leg and his larynx was crushed, making his voice a third of an octave lower. That put Frank out of business for a year while he recovered in a wheelchair. Then he still had to walk with a leg brace; one of his legs was shorter than the other, which left him with chronic back pain.

Attached: tr180418.gif (750x579, 141K)

I’ll support the party that isn’t supported by a msm network that just today called for my ‘banishment’ for my identity. Besides red team made this today. The lulz are dictating my choices now.

Attached: 4B2DF082-686E-4B7C-8D10-7E521C6F9FC2.jpg (480x321, 31K)

Attached: tr180406.gif (750x592, 140K)

Nicotine’s degenerate. It does literally nothing except give you atherosclerosis. Fuck nicotine. And yes I’m aware it has some cognitive enhancement affects. It’s not worth it though.

>When did you realize the entire two party system is bullshit designed to keep idiots preoccupied while the same elites keep running the show?
20 years ago when I was old enough to start thinking on my own. It is just a show. I vote for the best person for the job, knowing that I am going to get fucked one way or another...but no amount of parties will fix that.

frank zappa eats shit but this is basic stuff
intellectuals don't really partake in politics
only brainlet NPCs care about clinton or trump, blue and red, whatever