This is your chance at a good wife

This is your chance at a good wife.
Think about it
>go to Mexico
>find the caravan
>search for a young light skinned 16-20 year old beautiful virgin spic who is majority Spanish blood.
>who speaks English
>who is religious
>who is shy
>who is traveling with her mother / father / family.
>marry her
>live happily ever after
if you picked right, and didn't go with a darkie, your kids will be white washed and pretty much be white.
If you are not a piece of shit, she most likely will be grateful and a great wife to you the rest of your life for saving her.
She will also most likely copy whatever you political ideology is.

Attached: Itokay.jpg (2000x1334, 576K)

>expecting any girl traveling with in the caravan not to be raped every night by their ms13 boyfriends

Attached: 1512509567453.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>go to Mexico
I’m going to just stop right there

This. There are no virgins there.

>Virgin
>not a busted in hole
>She hasn't sold the usage of said hole for bottled water and a warm place to sleep

They might be a little more traditional, along the lines of social beliefs, but their economic beliefs are generally very leftward.

True.
That why I said find one traveling with her family.
Hopefully her family would defend her.

Attached: 1532672565753.jpg (219x230, 14K)

Agh! Fuck! Turn the glow down a bit, you almost blinded me!

>Go to caravan to find waifu
>Only find short stocky tattooed ms13 gangmembers
> Get butt raped

You’d be lucky to find 5 chicks in the entire caravan who meet your criteria, but they won’t be virgins so I guess zero actually meet your criteria. Be sure to season this thread appropriately

>>search for a young light skinned 16-20 year old beautiful virgin spic who is majority Spanish blood.
IF such a mythical unicorn created exists she wouldn't hook up with the neckbeards on this board.
Jow Forums chads will take all the real women and Jow Forums is left with le.goblina

Attached: refugeefu.jpg (526x455, 22K)

Good luck. You can spend three hours combing through feeds and photos and not find a single female in the group.

needs a little brrrttt

are so desperate? maybe its better for you to be a tranny, you already cant cut it in your community

>This is your chance at a good wife.
Those are all men.

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

Trying to find a woman in that picture is like playing where's waldo. A large majority of it is men.

Fuck off. I dont want your shit women.

my uncle did this, back in the day
bitch divorced him and took the kid 10 years later

I thought the same damn thing.
I can't find one light skinned female in that whole photo. Plus, all them bitches are gonna go grow into refrigerators.

I never said it would be easy. kek
But if you where successful she mostly like would be grateful to you the rest of her life, unlike most entitled white women.

I see a lot of people who do this, not with spics, but with jungle Asians.
The thing is they pick ones that are outgoing party types who are just as bad as western women.
There is a show on TV called 90 day fiance half this men are fucking retards, picking trash women, who want boob jobs and all kinds of shit before they accept to marry them, or they will leave.
watch 90 day fiance for what NOT to pick

It's full of men who are expecting to fuck Kelly Rippa.

more likely they'd be selling her out

Your best choice is KAWAII ASIAN.

Don't marry with animals.

Attached: KAWAII ASIAN.jpg (960x1280, 240K)

this is why I married a jungle Asian that is an introvert and hates parties. she also was a conservative christian. it's never 100% with any women, but these traits have helped. I'm at the 8 year mark now

>marry some QT goblina like a stupid faggot
>she now controls you, entitled to half your shit, entitled to citizenship and benefits
>she demands you help her family migrate, house them
>she doesnt mention there's 20 of them
>she demands you have kids
>she gives birth to first kid, gains more weight
>she gives birth to second kid, gains more weight
>you notice your kids smell horrible
>she gives birth to third kid, gains more weight
>goblina status achieved
>she gives birth to fourth kid, she now has goblina powers over you and your wallet, your every move in life is to support her
>sex is no longer interesting
>you can't cheat because she will chop your nuts off if you do
>meanwhile her chain migration family is having the same expansion
>you have to attend every birthday and every quincinera, and get a present every time
>you have to go to every family gathering
>every weekend you're at the park with 100 other shitskins playing shitty music and barbequing the same shitty food
>you take a look around and you're the only white guy
>you are now stuck raising a family of smelly beaners who just outnumbered you because you're weak
>your legacy is a bunch of roaches who don't honor you and will vote democrat
>your only hope is to elect Trump and only republicans and support ICE and call them to one of your barbeques

this could be you if you don't vote republican or continue to be a KEKED FAGGOT

>migrant caravan
>women
lol

It's like with the refugee caravan coming to Germany. Mostly young military-aged men.
Just look at your own pic...

>trying to find a unicorn in a shit pile

If they where any of these things they wouldn't leave Guatemala in a caravan.The would have been well off, and if they left they are already gone.

You sir are a retard.

I want mine to be 11.
Sadly that's illegal :( .

Don't marry with uneducated animals (born in a poor country).

Attached: KAWAII ASIAN.jpg (695x357, 62K)

>being apart if a big happy family
>bad
since when

Attached: KAWAII ASIAN.jpg (1276x900, 177K)

why are all "migrants" and "refugees" all men?

every single syrian and mexican boat, caravan... all violent rapist men.

where are the women and children?

show me ONE pic with women or children in these hoards of literal hostile rapist invaders. just one. women. any girl. any kids.

it's nothing but brutal rapist men on any of these boats. the wave of trash coming to the united states is the same. there's no babies. there's no people looking for a better life. i'ts hostile rapist brown people, 100% of the time.

this is the thing they don't talk about.

Attached: migrantsboat0202a.jpg (968x645, 72K)

latina waifu when finally???

Attached: 28446541652.jpg (1038x584, 168K)

>why are all "migrants" and "refugees" all men?
because they are coming here for work to send money back home

>quincinera

Literally a poor person event with ugly cheap looking rags that are called dress and cost to much.

Not in Mexico it ain't. 12 is the legal limit.

>DATING ANOTHER FAITH?

Attached: 1536696157469.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Attached: awdffasdfasd42.png (1076x921, 571K)

>family
>stands up to MS13

maybe until she's 13 years old, but you really think an el chapo type is going to let Honest Alverez get between him and his daughter?

How am I going to find a beautiful virgin spic in a crowd of 99% men?

Please stop. This type of small time trolling is not funny in the least. It comes off as way too tryhard

Sorry user, the cartels will have first dibs on the good ones

Attached: Mexican-gang-and-drug-cartel-routes-2dc7hc6.jpg (1162x760, 312K)

Can i get 1 too? . I want someone that looks like Selena Gomez.

all i see are men

i'm still asking for a pic of a woman with child who's part of these waves of hoards. there are none. it is nothing but violent men. every time.

if this is truly a situation where people are trying to escape thei government, what happened to "WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST".

it's violent rapist men. 100% of the time. please show otherwise.

Attached: c0aef32d103ea86e60695a6301ca247a6433c8cd87c66048131fc5c8454f8575.jpg (468x290, 46K)

This. Some of which are their brothers/cousins.

happy at the expense of whom?
you're implying that family is beneficial to the existence of whites or Americans, when what I described is the trash we're getting rid of
my guess is you're one of those smelly beaners
fuck off faggot

all of the people who meet thoes standards have families with good jobs only blacks and deep spics are in the caravan

>who speaks English
>who is religious
>who is shy
>who is traveling with her mother / father / family.
>marry her
>Americanize her
>watch her become entitled from all the new creature comforts
>no fault divorce
>child support payments for mutt children

if you go on Jow Forums you are probably 5ft 9in at max

This, but in a crowd that is 30:1 male, even the goblinas have been violated six ways to Sunday.

>existence of whites or Americans
which already over.
50% of kids 5 and under in the US are non-white.
If you made a baby with a fair skinned spic, at this moment, they would be more white than most of Americans in their age group.

Attached: hurhurhur.gif (334x480, 34K)

disgusting

If your interest is a woman looking to take advantage of an American to give them a secure, stable life until theiy're able to obtain citizenship. You can order one online from a number of eastern European, and Asian countries.

Those relationships generally last between 2 & 5 years, and when it's over, the stranger you financed is entitled to take half your shit in the divorce.

I'm used to shills, but this faggot's like a god damned used pussy salesman over here.

Attached: 1534742383347.gif (287x216, 1.82M)

>happy family
Did you not read the entire post?

i love how no one actually talks about the issue: every "migrant" or "immigrant" is violent MEN. there's NO WOMEN. there's NO CHILDREN.

keep ignoring it, you slide thread trolls, but we already know what their purpose is. but again, i challenge you: show us one of these boats with a woman or a child or a baby who's "a refugee and needs to leave". why would they leave their women behind?????? their kids??????

doesn't happen. it's a foreign rape gang invasion with charcoal black men 100% of the time. prove me wrong.

Attached: migrant-boat.png (640x480, 188K)

>majority Spanish blood.
>who speaks English

Thats where you’re wrong OP that’s like throwing a rock at the moon. No Euro Latino is coming in the caravan they are the elites in theses nations or they left years ago to the west.

Lol, is that really what they are? Excuse my ignorance, but I'm surrounded by the imported members of your lowest caste and I thought all Mexicans had quinceaneras.

hi. please address the point.

it's all rapist men.

where's the women and children.

Attached: italy-migrant-boat.jpg (2560x1668, 680K)

thousands of men, only 4 children in sight

Attached: 1540963125327.jpg (2000x1334, 582K)

women? children?

none. it's just rapist violent men.

Attached: www.usnews.com.jpg (640x420, 47K)

Spain is a European country you brainlet, The more Spanish blood, the more likely you are to speak ENGLISH.

Kek, and also I can tell you've been around lots of Mexicans

every country is literally under attack. this is a hostile invasion.

Attached: MigrantCaravan-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 169K)

I’m saying Castizo or Criollo Latinos “White Latinos” are not in the caravan with theses low IQ Mestizos and Indios. They Left Latin American A long time ago or are in the Upper class of theses countries. And yes they speak more than one language because of a higher IQ.

Just look at spic tv, news and movies it’s all Euro Latinos. Look at there beauty contests it’s Castizos or Criollos. Mestizos and India’s are to ugly and stupid.

"migrants"

always, all men.

Attached: ad4ca970-41a8-4f22-a50c-5b4b7785df36-AP_Central_America_Migrant_Caravan.jpg (3000x1680, 713K)

where are the women and children? and ask yourself, why do they keep pouring rapist criminals by the thousands into countries?

Attached: ipanews_90c9df3e-3440-4895-bc33-5501c587a2bf_1.jpg (620x349, 29K)

No mames wey

uhhh...it's a bunch of dudes. look at the photos.

To create chaos. Small steps to get people to give up freedom for security. NWO.

my uncle's wife presented herself as a homebody and did stay home to raise the kid...for a decade she was the perfect wife....but once she had what she wanted (she got her sister and her parents in the country too)...she flipped completely
she smokes pot, pops pills, goes to clubs until 2am, has a shopping addiction and a string of boytoys she plays with..and does it all on his dime
the woman is now in her 50s and has been like this for over a decade..it's weird...the sweet auntie I grew up with was replaced with a party animal who shows no signs of slowing down

>So desperate you turn to illegal south-american potential immigrants for a wife/gf
Dios mio Goblino!

>Literally any of these immigrants being attractive-wife material
>All of the attractive ones can or have become prostitutes
>Even the average ones probably have
>Even the 12-18 year olds probably have
>Only ones left are unattractive single-mothers or old fucks looking for an easy retirement of taxpayers in a less-shitty country

Perpetuate on the inter praying of the women who think of themselves as queen thanks to social media, it slowly eroding classes.