CHARLIE BAKER 2020

This is the future of the GOP. A guy who can truly reach across the aisle and bring both sides together. The most popular governor in America, and he's a republican from Massachusetts!

Attached: Charlie Baker.jpg (1200x1552, 321K)

Fuck you bitch this is a GEOTUS board

>Massachusetts republican
No

“Reach across the aisle”
That sounds like democrat talk.

Why? Romney was solid ideologically, just horrible at campaigning.

Should read: "Will surrender to democrats on every serious issue."

Sounds like he'll bend at every Beck and call of the Dems

>another neocon
No

RINO MAsshole.

>and he's a republican from Massachusetts!
He'll be crucified as Satan incarnate just like the last one that ran nationally and the squish policies that play well in MA will just keep the base in the heartland at home.

You'd be better off throwing out Ben Carson to run after sending him through speech and debate lessons since the media will be too deer in the headlights to dare to attack him directly.

>and he's a republican from Massachusetts!
Lmao this reads like a blue state selling point. Not something to be proud of.

>Romney was solid ideologically
kek

Tell me of his plans for The Wall. Is it higher than Trump's? Electrified? I need details before I cast my vote.

>Romney was solid ideologically
He's a solid traitor, just like every other Republican. The only time any of us are going to vote for your kike loving asses is when we vote on who gets the rope next. Tell your boss that the shekels are wasted here and then kill yourself.

>reach across the aisle and bring both sides together
WTF!? Who wants that?

Awesome! I'm so excited when Israel takes video of Governors fucking small children! Make Israel Great Again! #MIGA!

Masshole on work trip so ignore the flag. Baker isn’t even close to being a Republican, he’s a complete leftist bag of shit that only counts as a Republican in this state because the opposition is basically full-blown commie. I don’t see how he could run in a national campaign as a conservative.

>he's a republican from Massachusetts!
I hate leftists especially when they're Republican.

This! Will it be a Pence Fence?

I live in Mass, which is now little fucking Puertorico. Trust me.. This white nigger is as much of a Republican as Elizabeth Warren. He's a flaming faggot who attracts niggers and spices here because of all the GIBS. Gibs that come out of my fucking paycheck when I make $670.00 a week and only take home less than 400.00. FUCK THIS STATE AND FUCK CHARLIE "I LOVE SPICS" BAKER

Attached: 16d.jpg (680x592, 115K)

He pushes school choice and doesn't want to raise taxes like the dems.

He's a cocksucking faggot. He could've done anything with his life, and he decided he would surrender on ever conservative principle he had just so he could be governor of an irrelevant state.