Pay a women to accuse Mueller of sexual assault

>pay a women to accuse Mueller of sexual assault
>she gives you up right away
>post cringe on Twitter

twitter.com/jacobawohl/status/1057492639480713216?s=21

Attached: 1CF29BB3-091A-4313-B5AC-20CA8B4C19C1.png (640x1136, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/keysersozebro1/status/1057327339237974016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitarianism
twitter.com/AricToler/status/1057352982768074753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's exactly what happens when you start to believe your own cringe conspiracy theories and try to emulate them in real life.

Complete bullshit, you're trying to coverup yet another white male Republican (Mueller) raping a poor woman.

Go fuck yourself you rape apologist woman hating piece of shit.

Attached: mueller the rapist trying to cover his tracks.png (590x318, 35K)

top fucking kek
twitter.com/keysersozebro1/status/1057327339237974016

Attached: 1503080004590.jpg (256x256, 9K)

lol Jow Forums is so fkn butthurt over this. an actual proved false flag and no one wants to talk about it cos it makes conservatives look like autists. partisan faggots

dirty tactics are okay when conservatives do it

Attached: 1502326559654.png (222x293, 148K)

Attached: 1515209447252.jpg (1258x1376, 1.01M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god i cant breathe

Kikes did a false flag on a synagogue and you faggots are mad about this?

Fuck you this kid deserves a medal for moving the news cycle away from the kike false flag

This whole thing is a bullshit. Ignore this entire subject. The kids an asset. Don't post in this thread. Sage.

kid is a kike

why does this feel like another set-up by the Democrats?
>have a guy start posting pro-Trump stuff on his social media.
>do this for 5 months or so, to give it illusion of credibility
>then have guy do something really stupid, like accuse a guy working for Trump

i dunno, just seems... ODD, that all of the sudden Trump supporters are coming out of the wood works, doing weird, crazy stuff that is straight out of Democrat playbook.

Jacob Wohl is Jewish lol, he’s a good Jew tho

>Jow Forums ALREADY trying to spin the narrative that this was a false flag to make the Republicans look bad
oh my fucking god its too good stop STOP

Attached: 1529220955632.gif (480x276, 3.95M)

>EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG
you should be euthanized

Jacob Wohl is notorious for doing stupid shit and wasting massive amounts of his own money. Tried to start a hedge fund at age 17 and fucked it up royally got banned from the board of finance or whatever its called

>false flag
You don’t know what this means.

>He’s an asset, she’s an asset
>everything embarrassing is a false flag
>the wet spot on my crotch is a false flag
>Trump is an asset to make republicans look like clowns
>Hillary losing was a false flag to distract us from the fact Trump is a patsy to allow Jews to create antisemetic false flags and blame it on Trump and therefore by extension white people so now they can make everyone believe white people are dangerous and thus they complete their narrative of white genocide.

why is this being slid

False flag-ception lol

Not all kikes all the same you fucking retard. Hitler was a kike. Holy shit you guys are dumb no one jews call you dogs.

The kid is a nazi kike who loves antisemitism because he wants all the Jews to flee the USA for Israel because Muh Zionism, same as hitler.

The ones who did the false flag are deep state kikes who want to control the United States.

You fuckers are watching a kike civil watch play out just like it did pre nazi Germany and you are too dumb to realize it.

Civil war

don't tell me what to do kike
bump

Stupid much? Learn your facts kid.

EDJUAMAKATE URSELF
LRN UR FACTZ

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-31 02-52-56.png (526x242, 36K)

You are really dumb

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-31 02-56-55.png (526x104, 14K)

i hope this little homo gets sterilized

>jacob wants to be hardcore but his mom won't let him

Attached: 1527375364429.jpg (326x326, 9K)

Attached: Dq0U7K9XgAAhb7z.jpg (595x482, 56K)

I think we should believe him. His people were just killed in a brutal fashion, he deserves to be believed. He also should get an award for bravery.

this guy has a history though and he was getting popular with his tweets that exposed some liberal narratives but everyone made fun of him instead
this is probably a set up because he does exactly what trump does on twitter.

fuck mueller, piece of shit rapist

Attached: 1498445759605.jpg (263x253, 17K)

>Jacob looked disgusting -- nipples protruding -- in his tight homosexual button up shirt posing for a photo with the president. Very, very disrespectful.

agreed, fellow neo nazi anti semite. perhaps we should just give up.

He has some impressive facial aesthetics for a kike desu

>get sexually assaulted by a man
>accuse him in the public court, just like every other woman for the last 2 years
>he's so powerful that the entire media class immediately disregards their previous messaging and turn on you
>"believe all women" and "me too" become "she was paid to accuse" at the drop of a hat
>man that sexually assaulted you refers you to the FBI, where he was previously the director
>your rape is never investigated, instead the man that raped you gets to investigate your accusation

well call me fucking feminist but this smells an awful lot like a corrupt institution protection it's powerful rapists.

>all men are rapists
>decide perfect time to accuse him in his life for the most profit
>fail
>fail hard.
>still get millions from liberal butthurt idiots

>ODD, that all of the sudden Trump supporters are coming out of the wood works, doing weird, crazy stuff
naw bruh, this is pretty much exactly what we expect chumps to do

Except no woman actually accused Mueller of anything.

>screw your optics, mom, im goin in

But she's the one who said it didn't happen lmao.

He's a compulsive liar.

Attached: Cringe.png (739x660, 436K)

Mossad agents do not represent republicans
This kid is a literal Zionist, I just wonder what “coincidental” connections his parents will be found to have

Kike doing false flags?

No waaaaiii

Fake woman. The real accuser is credible.

Attached: 4E7C7455-8221-423B-8B5F-203FC7F5BF86.jpg (768x960, 85K)

More from the credible accuser, I believe her.

Attached: C4DE3D2F-B756-4794-8C7C-5F7B7C7EA891.jpg (756x960, 111K)

excuse me but I #BelieveWomen
No woman would lie, so clearly she is under duress. How dare you question a survivor. You are victimizing her even more.

Attached: believe women__.jpg (1400x758, 201K)

Nice try. "International Private Intelligence" has already thrown this Wohl fool under the bus.

What is your problem? Are you an anti-semitic rapey synagogue shooter or do you believe women?

It’s 2018. #BelieveWomen.

Attached: 23256C68-227A-403C-B36E-7C690FFF584E.jpg (640x360, 45K)

I was going to post youtried.jpg, but your shit is so weak that you don't even get that.

So you openly admit you’re a rape apologist and a potential terrorist who targets Jews. OK. I #BelieveWomen and you would be a rapist if you didn’t have such a baby dick, you incel.

hey, shill, this kid is on your side, not ours. you'll both be killed when the time is right. thanks for your contribution though.

We are at war right now. A war started by the left. Anything goes.

Attached: AFP_OJ0V4(1).jpg (336x401, 42K)

i thought jews were smart

To me this is just about one simple hash tag: #BelieveWomen.

I believe women.

Listen you babydick incel, believe women. It’s 2018.

Attached: 7FBD9F48-AB1B-4FCE-9785-3BAF0F3C0353.jpg (640x379, 32K)

That's not true. You are thinking of two different women.

OP, sexism is against the rules.
#BelieveWomen

Wohl is a Zionist Israel Firster kike. He should just kill himself, fucking oven magnet

Whoa, are you saying there are people who don’t believe women in 2018? Sounds like they need to get punched, the Nazis.

oh, me too!

Attached: robert-muller-fbi-20130619-008(1).jpg (1125x750, 462K)

The only people who don’t believe women in 2018 are anti semitic Synagogue shooters, pedophiles, and rapists. They make me sick to my stomach.

kek

Fucking read it you lazy cunts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
>Humanitarianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitarianism

The real redpill is that Mueller raped a woman last week, but has paid Wohl to pay a woman to make a claim and fizzle immediately, thus giving Mueller rape immunity.

Face it...idiots on the left...idiots on the right. Most people are dumb as fuck anyway.

This. Women are tone believed. Mueller #metoo’d.

How the fuck can somebody be this stupid?
So stupid that I am inclined that he is a plant.
twitter.com/AricToler/status/1057352982768074753

We don't have the machine or the people the left has to pull of garbage like them, but at least we can win elections lol

Take note of the shill army that came rushing in before the story really broke. Tipped off? That's the most suspicious part

Not a very good story desu

Wohl anf Burkman are so fucked.
Still Trump will call them good guys in a meeting.

THE GUY IS A FAGGOT JEW. THE PATTERN IS COMPLETELY CONSISTENT.

The only good Jew is a dead Jew

HITLER WAS NOT A KIKE YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

he's jewish dude

This
Notice how it’s always conservatives being targeted by these false rape claims

Ron Unz is decent for redpilling people though.

Zero in on the fact that even if Mueller is being falsely accused, there won't be any "grassroots" movements for or against him. They only marshal their strength to fight actual battles, meaning they must know they have dominion over minds in a certain way... at least you're seeing SOME thought process from the right, even if you want to call them dumb for it, calling the left out on this proves that at least a few neurons are firing. The left however just waits for instructions like Manchurian golem, it's starting to creep me out.

Attached: ednibd.jpg (890x884, 147K)

Typical pol/user in real life.

GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK NIGGER.

This but unironically

you people are the biggest morons on earth

You are but an npc, get lost you manchurian golem

Don’t sink to their lvl for fuck sake

Attached: BBC8A3E3-3775-4EBF-A058-7B2BF7A199D7.jpg (251x251, 13K)

I never liked this zionist bitch, but what he did was pretty BASED and REDPILLED. Also, anyone that's being attacked by lefty journalists is usually up to something basedpilled.

As someone who has had multiple girlfriends, and grew up with a sister and mother, one thing is for certain. A “dont believe women” generalization would actually be closer to being more accurate than your pic. The “believe women” supporters are beta incels who think being nice will get them laid kek.

I listen to women with a skeptical perspective. One woman seemed proud her dad diddled her and then confused me even further when she made it seem like it was consensual

Still a credible accuser

Mueller uses FBi assets to investigate her is also not in his special counsil scope so he probably was entrapped.

Women are fucked up in general. More fucked than men will ever be.

when you stop lynching innocent black boys.

Attached: 1538322813476.jpg (500x561, 92K)

>We want progressive taxation, justice for all, and a more equitable health care system.
>vs.
>We want to throw labor organizers from helicopters, beat/rape women without consequence, and bankrupt the US treasury.

>hurr liberals started it.

Off yourself moron.

checked

also, correct I believe
(((wohl)))

Does the woman have a "Pay me for accusing rape" GoFundMe?

Id like to throw 100$ her way since the only way fake rape gofundmes will get shut down is to make a millionaire out of someone who accuses a darling of the left.

Attached: IMG_1920.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I love how retarded the allegation that Yahir mongoloid trotted out was:
>He knew everything about my family and offered to pay my husband's $34000 credit card debt.
>I was such a good girl, I didn't know what to do!
>He told me to install Signal and totally made the offer there, but I deleted the app and didn't take and screenshots, pls believe me :)

It’s just Jews being Jews, user. Nothing remarkable or unexpected about it.