Is it wise to take tech advice from Mike Enoch?

Is it wise to take tech advice from Mike Enoch?

Attached: 4.png (606x458, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
youtu.be/_eSAF_qT_FY
youtu.be/Ca3AR1nm_MU
youtu.be/rYE9UgmVrfU
mondialisation.ca/heres-how-the-us-israel-al-qaeda-and-isis-work-together-in-syria/5547155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enoch is Mossad

Why does Mike keep making new accounts with different last names when it's against Twitter TOS to make new accounts once you've been banned once.

They're both produce in China, probably in the same plant

are you a bot? you replied within 20 seconds with canned message. you responded to a keyword?

I saw the thread and thought I'd chime in, problem?

nah its cool you just looked like a bot, my bad

Buy AMD, not because of the diversity bullshit, but because Intel is actually Israel inside.

this is must watch for Jow Forums posting

youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

Attached: 1508176793675.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

Wtf this has to do with chip quality ? The design and manufacturing engineering team are all male

Intel's recently done restructuring and are laying off 25,000 of their 100,000 workers

How many of those getting fired do you think are useless diversity hires?

Well, intel's chip quality isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Maybe they'll have something competitive with AMD by 2021.

Moving to Israel.

Their shit is a bit pricier but they're mostly crushing and in performance. I wish we had more competition in PC cpus

Attached: Feminism (45).jpg (692x465, 48K)

Intel moved to Israel in 1974 you dummy

Didn't Intel install a backdoor on all their chips? Truly Israel inside.

none of them

It's funny because my dad is a tech guy and was talking about how he doesn't understand why Intel has lost so much ground in recent years in terms of processor advancement. They were lightyears ahead of competition 5 years ago and now they're barely improving.

Now I know why.

Why are these amerimutts using our flags on twitter? Been seeing it a lot lately.

because they're le 1/64th Norwegian face and they proudly brag about it

>Their shit is a bit pricier but they're mostly crushing and in performance.
They are absolutely not "crushing" AMD in performance. They have a minor single-threaded performance lead that is going to completely evaporate when AMD introduces Zen 2, which is on 7nm (vs intel's 14nm) with further refinements to the overall architecture.

In every single other way, AMD is destroying Intel. Multithread, performance per watt, price; even extras like pcie slots, unlocked cores, and soldered chips.

Intel is up shit creek without a paddle right now. Their 10nm (if they're lucky, it'll be comparable to 7nm) has been delayed to 2020 at the earliest. That's an entire year that AMD is eating server and desktop marketshare with objectively superior zen 2 chips.

And honestly I doubt Intel will make their 2020 estimate. 2021 is more likely.

Intel's taking proactive steps to solve the problem, but it's too little too late right now. There's a reason the CEO got ousted with a sex scandal, why they're firing a full on quarter of their workforce, and why they're outright blatantly lying in paid reviews and benchmarks. They got caught with their pants down because the company didn't invest in R&D and decided to coast like a fat bloated monopolistic dinosaur. Now they're being justly rewarded for being idiots.

>Their shit is a bit pricier but they're mostly crushing and in performance.

2010 was 8 years ago

Attached: gcnxsizst4v11.jpg (512x482, 210K)

Intel is best in single-threaded performance, but as we've recently learned it's because they were cheating with regard to speculative execution and security features.

AMD is cheaper and has better multi-threaded performance.

So he can still post? If there is a loophole in a rule then people will find a way around it, especially when the worst they can legally do is "Ban" you from the site.

No. Companies pay lip service to diversity all the time without making any meaningful changes.

Mike is a rage addicted drama queen who loves to jump the gun on things like this.

that's a big HR department

It's not strictly because of diversity hires, although I'm sure it hasn't helped - Intel blew over $300 MILLION throwing money at diversity bullshit just a couple years ago. What did they get out of that? Fuck all is what they got out of that.

The real big reason Intel is fucking up so bad right now is because they didn't invest in their R&D. They put everything into 10nm with no alternatives, then cut back on funding the R&D because they were dominating the market. Why improve the chips when you can rebrand and sell the same design next year with a 2% performance improvement?

It takes about 4 years to go from drawing board on a new architecture to full scale production of it. AMD got btfo with their faildriver and almost went bankrupt. They put every last bit of everything into the Zen design and struck a home run while Intel's been sitting on their asses picking their nose with a 10nm process that has been underfunded and delayed for years already.

Intel's reached the limits of 14nm and their current architecture. They gave up their process advantage to TSMC/Samsung/GF and now it's going to be 2-3 years before they can realistically compete with AMD again.

Even if the fab team is all high IQ males, paying the "diversity tax" means more expensive CPUs and motherboards that have fewer features. It's like pouring sand into a well oiled machine.

I'm judging it by Vidya benchmarks amd is still better Value and inter better performance

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-081549__01.jpg (1080x960, 100K)

The market that actually matters - all the big $$$ - is servers, not videogames.

The big boys want multithreading and security, Intel isn't able to deliver in comparison to AMD.

They did what so many big companies do these days... stagnated and decided that politics should play a role in their business model. If they spent the money they pissed away on their diversity bullshit on R&D then maybe they'd have something to show for their investment.

We can only hope that they've learned their lesson.

AMD uses the same arch. ARM designs could begin deprecating those boomer CPUs very soon.

>Jow Forums doesn't know about Operation Talpiot

expected

youtu.be/_eSAF_qT_FY

youtu.be/Ca3AR1nm_MU

Can't really argue with his logic. It's true that feminism and diversity is lethal poison for any company.

Attached: Jews 16.jpg (720x720, 198K)

You are thinking of different things.

We are not talking about x86/amd64, we are talking about the CPU architecture, the physical design - not the instruction set.

that seems childish and autistic

>when it's against Twitter TOS to make new accounts once you've been banned once
What are they going to do? Ban him? Lmao.

In servers Intel are pretty much kill

this one is more digestible

youtu.be/rYE9UgmVrfU

>muh (((mike enoch)))

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

>legacy tests
This is AMDshills way of saying "please use only our approved mainstream shovelware because its cheaper and safer to design our products that way"

like clockwork here comes the jidf

Attached: 1527651781820.png (613x470, 33K)

Pretty sure we all know why there are so few female software engineers

Don't care who that is, but AMD's Zen2 chips will be something to look at seriously. Intel seems like they've slammed into a wall.

More like "these programs were compiled in intel's proprietary compiler which was proven to gimp performance on AMD hardware"
And when I say "proven" I mean "proven in court because AMD sued over it".

Additionally, thanks to the last 10 years of market dominance, everyone's been optimizing explicitly for Intel hardware instead of AMD. It's just another roadblock the underdog's had to deal with.

You know what seems more childish? Banning people for saying things you don't like

to be fair, the jew did 9-11 conspiracy is pretty stupid

No, Dude is probably Long AMD Calls and is bleeding profusely from his anus.

>They asked me if I knew who " Mike Enoch " was. I said to them, * opens Monster * Nope.

Attached: boomer.png (2527x1440, 566K)

Comparing an 8700k overclocked @5Ghz to a 2700X underclocked @4.2Ghz is fairly dishonest.

Though I would agree that the 8700k is the marginally better cpu for gaming (imo it's mostly due to game devs optimizing for intel as a priority)

What does he know about semiconductors?

yeah despite the dancing Israeli's and Israel's acknowledgement that the Iraq war was to their benefit and despite the obvious kabbalah symbolism and despite ISIS and Al Qaeda admitting to working with Israel

yeah goyim it's pretty stupid

Attached: 1539957291860.jpg (645x729, 61K)

btw Daily Stormer has over 1 million dollars in bit coins, confirmed fed psyop

>AMD
No.

AMD has PSP, it's just as vulnerable if not more vulnerable than Intel because there's more info on the Intel vulns still

Not saying you shouldn't buy AMD over Intel, just saying don't buy AMD thinking you're safe.

We need RISC-V and Open-source hardware designs built in USA fabrication plants.

Attached: SAM_VISNER.jpg (1024x681, 78K)

For idiots like you there shouldn't be a captcha. There should a mandatory google search to see if you're even 50% right in what you're about to post when it comes to as easy topics as CPU performance/price.

none of this mean they did it
>despite ISIS and Al Qaeda admitting to working with Israel
proof?

Where

It's this pocket near Golan heights, previously filled with different groups, incl. ISIS. Top-quality proof for sure.

Mike is pretty dumb when it comes to tech stuff, it's obvious he was a mediocre tier programmer _at best_ and you can get the same advice from any random asshole on a tech subreddit

And I'm saying you're thinking of the same things. Switching to AMD now is like trading a Ford Mustang for Dodge Challenger. Meanwhile give ARM a couple of years and it'll be like a high end Tesla (3× MSRP). Apple is fabricating their own chips so it makes sense for them to drop the boomers and license ARM designs.
Also, physical design is derivative of instructions.

Attached: NSA_JEWISH_INFILITRATION.jpg (1080x7680, 3.77M)

so you mean tech subreddits counter signal diversity

replace NSA with CIA and it's more accurate

I suspect your image was actually made by the CIA to attack the NSA, and is that a faint bit of glowing you're doing? I think we need to bring over a UV light and look a little closer

Apple licenses the instruction set but does their own core design. It's why they bought PA Semi years back and are stomping every Android phone vendor in perf/watt. Yes ARM Macbooks are def on the horizon but that doesn't mean much outside Apple
I like Mike's politics. The question was about tech advice

>to be fair, the jew did 9-11 conspiracy is pretty stupid
lol shut up retard

Attached: brainlet drool.png (558x614, 24K)

>companies pay lip service to diversity
>we should just not even care, not even pay our own lip service to counter signal it
kys

>blames proprietary
>open-source devs nearly always go for intel's single-core performance because multi-core is useless outside multi-tasking.
Are you going to tell me Mantle/Vulcan/DX12 architecture isn't proprietary garbage AMD shoved into the industry on a gamble?

Intel are the rich Jews that have the money and intelligence and AMD are the cheap-shit jews with "street smarts" that like to gamble on schemes.

Remember Sony's Cell and how everyone complained it was too hard to develop for? And now retards are demanding everything have multi-core support because AMD is cheaper?

It's all marketing PR bullshit.

To work in tech btw is to be deeply blackpilled. Just because Intel is a disgusting fountain of poz doesn't mean AMD isn't or will remain so for long and buying AMD chips to build your sperg machine to browse hentai with will not mean jack fucking shit to anything, ever

thanks bro

mondialisation.ca/heres-how-the-us-israel-al-qaeda-and-isis-work-together-in-syria/5547155

Intel is mossad.

im mossad

You're a retard.

>2010 was 8 years ago

Don't remind me

Attached: 1525497207233.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Intel will probably come swinging back just in time to keep AMD from going full retard

Personally, I'd rather go with Intel since I don't trust chinks, but right now unless you're willing to pay double the price for 15% better singlethread performance and worse everything else, Intel is not the way to go.

Can confirm, I am also Mossad

Facts that get in the way of your personal reality

>Mores Law

>The speed of light

>llvm

Isn't AMD run by a "transracial" or some shit?

Shut the bitch up fuckc

I dunno, is there some place where I can look her up?

This is mossad code for "I love you best friend"

AMD's run by a taiwanese woman

probably the sole woman in tech who's actually been good at her job

To CPU post for a minute the Apple presentation today was pretty hilarious because it was basically "why the A12X destroys the garbage that we had to put in the Macbook Air for software compatibility"

You can tell they're just completely done with Intel

Intel is like that jester AMD meme except instead of "more cores" it's "wider SIMD lanes"

Idk what this means long term but it's probably bad for the consumer PC. Lower volumes in that sphere means even less investment in R&D as INTC doubles down on selling into the datacenter

Keep crying faggot. AMD are hacks for as long as they've existed.
Or are you going to forget when Japan started competing for cheaper (and better) products back in the day AMD lobbied for stricter trade?

Shut the fuck up kid

So what's AMD's excuse for having shit single-core performance even with software with development biase leaning towards them?

Make like a leaf and fuck off back to Jow Forums shill.

I'm you

Here's the thing, most programmers these days are fucking shit. Sooner or later Pajeet's codeshitting isn't going to fucking cut it.

Attached: 2howat.jpg (480x434, 27K)

Depends on what you define as performance. If you want a computer that is good at gaming and streaming at the same time, AMD is better. If you want to have a strictly gaming computer, Intel is better. Most people don't want to have 2 computers to stream/game, unless the have already made it, and can afford to do so. If I were to buy a new CPU, it would be AMD for this reason.

(((Nosedive)))

I don't disagree. Pajeets are clogging the industry with their shit coding and feminists that pretend to be coders are smearing the shit further.
AMD is still just low-bar garbage. Intel sets the bar to what they want because they have the money and knowledge and no real competition.
AMD doesn't even make their own fucking products. They second-hand fabricated them. They're glorified wholesalers.
Imagine being the dumb kind of faggot that thinks its ok for places like GOG.com to resell stolen keys and even sell cracked software. This is the same kind of person that worships AMD.

zero

Fuck off ivan , you want us to shoot down more of your shit ? .
Syria is rightful Israeli clay since they attacked us , we WILL annex and claim it for the glory of eretz israel

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-090822__01.jpg (754x1251, 116K)

AMD stands the best chance in a long time right now, but what they lack is a good integrated graphics CPU. People want integrated graphics nowadays, and Intel 8th gen have a huge step up on integrated CPUs. I almost went AMD, until 8th gen core series come out. Integrated graphics have better battery, longer lifespan (GPU chips tend to fail, even if Ryzens are good),
Intel have fucking backdoor ME's, but so do AMDs, and the me_cleaner exists for intel but not AMD.
AMD lacks support in the mainstream, and in the hacker sphere.
They have affordable cheap systems, but not long term reliable trustworthy ones.
They are a meme.

Intel bowed to Sarkeesian and made girl gamer commercials that were retarded. They gave her some money and promised to mostly hire only wyman in tech. My next computer purchase after that came with AMD hardware and I've been very happy with it. Never going back.

>nosedive
great choice of words

Gamers talking about tech are the brown noise that drowns out real conversation. They should be rounded up and put into camps imo