To the Britcucks

This is just an advisory, there have been britcucks saying the US sending out military to the border is just us sending a welcoming party.
There is a difference between the border patrol, and the US Military. We are not fucking around. Watch and learn Eurocucks.
twitter.com/RightWingLawMan/status/1057360816427552768

Attached: NotAJoke.jpg (754x801, 169K)

That’s to keep the refugees safe from the rednecks.

Lamest shill talking point of the week, which I've seen about 30 times now.
The shills don't seem to understand, those tanks ARE the rednecks.

when I was in 6th grade my buddy and I's life goal was to buy a ranch on the border and shoot and illegals we caught on our property, burrying the remains and never reporting anything to the cops. Still doesn't sound like a half bad idea

>a literal Trump Train

based

Attached: trump_tank.0.jpg (1200x800, 196K)

Jesus kid you were one edgy mothefucker in 6th grade

You're fucking more retarded than the idiot who put this on twitter by thinking tanks are going to our southern border to stop migrants.

The tanks will be loaded with this

Attached: file.png (472x434, 167K)

Jesus, do you know what that shit does to a human body?

In case you did not know for about the same time as modern US has existed their has been a border war in Ireland. The US should look to the many mistakes that have been made in that tiny bit of green green grass if they want to see what is going to happen.

To shreds you say?

I'm 25 and considering it tho.

they wont be shooting humans with them

Attached: si.jpg (932x960, 100K)

mmmmm pink mist

Dear US ARMY.

KILL ALL DRUG MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: DRUG.jpg (1162x760, 312K)

No, those tanks or kike owned zogbots. You're delusional if you think Trump is sending anyone there to actually protect the border from illegals. He's sending them there to protect the illegals from Americans

based nip

Spics aren't human.

I like trains

Attached: trains.webm (720x720, 2.47M)

Nah, that's just about all kids. I'm from California, and moving to Texas to kill illegals from my sniper tower was always my retirement goal. Just doing my part, for God and my Country.

This. All of them.

Train spotting is pure vulgar.

Looking at that, we really have a ridiculous border. In Retrospect, Polk's plan would've given us a better border and likely less mexicans by now (since mexico was sparsely populated at the time of defeating them).

Attached: file.png (964x740, 389K)

Based english teacher/Marine

Beautiful.

Realistically this train probably has nothing to do with the border.

I've also thought of this and I'm 23.... fren?

Attached: AmEriCA.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Attached: 1539464706799.jpg (1440x2236, 2.07M)