Jow Forums constantly talks about finding a traditional women to marry

>Jow Forums constantly talks about finding a traditional women to marry
>random woman gets beat up, raped, murdered
>"lol roasties btfo!!1 women deserve everything they get because they are lying whores!!!1eleven"

If you ever did both of these things, you are a hypocrite.
If you celebrate a woman you don't know shit about being attacked, without even giving her the benefit of the doubt (which implies that in your world view that good women don't exist), you are a contrarian faggot hypocrate.
How the fuck can you talk about finding traditional women and then call each and every woman a roastie?

How the fuck do you get to be such a wizard that you just hate random women on sight?

Attached: lifting girl sexy.webm (640x800, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/10/25/court-says-pedophilia-does-not-apply-because-perpetrator-is-a-woman.html
instagram.com/allisonnyc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coal burning isn't traditional, cuck

Fuck off with this listen and believe kike, you burn the coal you pay the toll

Coal burners should never be accepted again

>finding

No you idiot, I'm looking. There aren't any. When a dumb cunt experiences the consequences of her actions I feel truly euphoric.

It's getting harder and harder to tell whether these people are actual shills or just delusional lefties.

>Coal burning isn't traditional, cuck

The Founding Sharters were notorious coalburners.

It's an American tradition.

I want a strong woman, is that weird?

Attached: 1487349829558.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Implying that a roastie is a traditional women.
SAGE this thread.

Attached: 901869742205915136.jpg (1015x1024, 163K)

Pretty sure that lifting doesn't give you free implants.

I can have sex with my black leather couch, which is also my property. Doesn't mean I'm starting a tradition unless the ottoman is watching.

>I can have sex with my black leather couch

So this is the power of the white race.

fuck thats hot

Depends what you mean by "weird". Nothing weird about wanting a woman that keeps herself fit and strong, that's our natural tendency for eugenics. If you want a strong woman that specifically as strong or stronger than you, then yes, that is weird.

Attached: fucking dying.jpg (200x200, 12K)

i will impregnate that fine aryan stock

too late

Attached: 17265301_1493059590738686_5660281633543028736_n.jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

>Jow Forums is one person
There are Christian trads, and pagan violents.
There are incels, and there those who blame weak men.
There are Fascists, and there are ancaps, and there are Christian nationalists.
And finally, there are women, and there are coal burning traitors, who deserve what they got.

>traditional women
traditional women don't put themselves in a position to get beat up, raped, murdered.
roastie on the other hand hang out with and get drunk with degenerate scum who beat up, raped, murder women

Literally 100% of the women that got raped were degenerates
I didnt hear of a single trad girl being raped from these monkeys, its ALWAYS these degenerated party roasties, getting high/drunk, laying at night in some park and then wondering why the passing Ahmets use the opportunity
why does Jow Forums cry for degenerated thots?

show me one traditional woman.

Oh she lifts? I could still throttle her with one hand. The men who say that the whore deserved it (which she probably did, let's be real. A lot of the things that put you at risk for rape are voluntary), it's more about using her as an example to further the subjugation of women everywhere.

he wasn't really resisting when she sat on his face lol

it'd be funny if the camera panned back at the end and the weights were really tiny

>random woman gets beat up, raped, murdered
I feel sorry for her
>by her nigger boyfriend or the niggers she hangs out with
I don't feel sorry for her.
Thanks for playing.

what a stupid thread
we laugh/mock roasties getting rekt because they were acting outside their traditional roles. we don't laugh at "Random women" who get hurt/killed. only roasties.

Notice how OP jewishly equated trad women with random women with roasties. Not very subtle!

Attached: leonardo dicaprio disgusted.jpg (330x412, 50K)

Prove it.

Women are not roasties, no, not at all!

thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/10/25/court-says-pedophilia-does-not-apply-because-perpetrator-is-a-woman.html

this.
traditional women DO NOT
>drink
>go to into bars
>go to frat parties
>do drugs
>grind their butts on men dicks
>yell and scream like a whore to get men's attention
>hang out with drunk men they don't know

Name?

the vast majority of Jow Forums users are butthurt incels in denial who just raise impossible expectations of women so they won't have to bother with any and get rejected

Attached: MGTOW setup.jpg (2048x1536, 673K)

That girl is sexy but I cannot watch these videos anymore. Knowing /pol this girl straight up tears her quad in half and screams in agony.

no need to worry bud
instagram.com/allisonnyc/

Attached: 10920038_1644153409140660_242933003_n.webm (640x640, 1.25M)

Doesn't matter. there's enough cum in spermbanks it's just a matter of time until men aren't needed anymore and those left are hiding in their basement, becoming trannies and fags

>impossible expectations of women
Since when is "keep your legs closed" impossible?

>there's enough cum in spermbanks

But enough about your mom's clunge!