Are you burdened for souls?

>people in hell care more about souls than we do

how many of your loved ones are thinking about you right now?

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
-Luke 16:26

youtube.com/watch?v=_xjexV-5OSA

Attached: chasm.jpg (516x1548, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyw5b6kO_sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How to be saved?

Attached: biblebelieving.jpg (1600x950, 1023K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tyw5b6kO_sE

the fuck are you on about you fucking spic? you forget to take your beaner pills?
WALL NOW

they can't think about me if they are sleeping as christ said they were. the dead are at rest one of the biggest misconceptions about scripture is instant gratification salvation. doesn't work that way the day when Christ returns the dead will rise first then those alive he will separate goats from the sheep and cast them into the eternal flame.

if you died right now are 100% sure you are saved?

Attached: soulwinning.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

idc

>how many of your loved ones are thinking about you right now?
i just busted a huge nut to rape doujins so hopefully none

Yes. but that won't happen until Christ comes again (which will happen within our life time since pope Benedict will live to see the 2nd coming of Christ as spoken in revelations.)

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Attached: thankyoulord.jpg (474x474, 28K)

Show proof please

call upon this dick you faggot

In order to be saved you must call upon Yeshua.

Ephesians 2:8-10 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Attached: solagratia.jpg (750x385, 138K)

Romans 10:9-10 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: bygrace.jpg (595x506, 105K)

Luke 14:26
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Romans 2:29 King James Version (KJV)

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Colossians 2:11

“In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:”

Attached: circumsiceyourheart.jpg (640x626, 63K)

save yourself you scared pussy bitch nigger faggot kike

>save yourself
I dont have to user, Jesus already did.

Attached: Jesusandpeter.jpg (1350x1040, 505K)

he wont save you from THE WALL

Good thread everyone! Jesus is the true way and the world and its sin and its hatred towards Christianity and hatred towards him shows proof he is the true God! Jesus is Lord.

If God saves me I will have to keep these awful memories he stuck me with. I'd rather burn away sometimes I think. I hope he gives me a purpose before I do.

May His will be done user

Romans 6:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

He wants you to trust Him.

Attached: whatsgodswill.png (694x382, 177K)

>" And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD. And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house. Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken? And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man’s word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God. Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the LORD answered thee? and, What hath the LORD spoken? But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD; Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten." Jeremiah 23:33-40

In Paul's epistles to seven churches, I don't recall where he urged them to be involved in soul-winning. He mostly urged them to be holy and live upstanding lives.

trust that i will deepthroat your mom

Conviction is from the Spirit, but self loathing is from satan, dont let your past mistakes hinder your relationship with God, i cannot tell you what He wants for you or whats His will for you;
But one thing im certain and that is that He wants you to take His free gift of eternal life.

Isaiah 43:25-27 King James Version (KJV)

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

Attached: talkingtogod.jpg (1080x675, 64K)

Romans 8:36

Just as it is written, "FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED."

1 Peter 3:14

But even if you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are blessed AND DO NOT FEAR THEIR INTIMIDATION, AND DO NOT BE TROUBLED.

i know its not explicitly encouraged, but sharing scripture with close friends and family, loved ones and sometimes a stranger, contributes to the preaching of the Gospel.

Attached: shareourfaith.jpg (948x1288, 220K)

God bless you OP

Isaiah 11:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

All your sufferings are nothing compared to the glory that is to come.

Attached: whiteassnow.jpg (640x530, 159K)

your a retard. there is no hell in the bible. there is a burning trash pit outside a city that dead bodies were thrown in that is referenced out of context later in the bible

the passage you listed is about heaven and the gulf between those in heaven and those who didnt make it.in general gosphel variants aside it says the people on 1 side could see the people on the other. its sheol. the jew afterlife. all souls go to it except those blotted out. christianity built on top of that idea a country club called heaven with to little space to even contain 1 million people. heaven isnt infinite its measured in cubits in the bible

its a joke. a rich man cant get into heaven its like a camel going through the eye of a needle but the place has precious and semi precious stones inlaid into alabaster walls every so often. yea thats kinda gussied up for people that are used to the simple life. its basically a city with the streets paved with gold literally. what good does that do you if nobody pays for anything because they are all dead?

continued

its the most jewish thing ever. heaven is just a fancy place that looks like rich people would live there. must cost a lot of shekels to rent a apartment in heaven. look emeralds and rubies are in the fucking walls

God bless you too brother

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Attached: Godsglory.jpg (500x476, 110K)

Amen, spic. Christ-based but plz understand I don't want more spic in my country. Plz make glorious christ-spic empire and work hard to make us jealous of you.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

why are you trying to demean His glory by comparing it to petty social categorizations or material possesions?

>paying rent in heaven
lol
His kingdom is far more that

2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Attached: spiritofgod.jpg (1024x538, 78K)

>work hard to make us jealous of you.

and add vanity upon vanity?; if working for God's glory is not our motivation how can we ever be able to prosper?

James 3:16-18 King James Version (KJV)

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Attached: allisvanity.jpg (800x630, 79K)

What does the Bible say about self-hatred?"

Romans 7:23–24

23 but I see in my members fanother law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from gthis body of death?

Philippians 3:13–14

13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: nforgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for othe prize of the upward pcall of God in Christ Jesus.

We must not get distracted while running the race or be discouraged by inordinate emotions or become warped and twisted by the corrupt values of the world around us. Instead of living on the basis of our emotions or trying to live up to worldly ideals, we must continually live by the word of God and seek to please Him.

Attached: selfloathing.jpg (742x1076, 191K)

Well do w/e you want. Really just meant excel, be a good nation. Clean up Mexico and make it prosper. And not by dumping your genetic garbage into my country, USA.

I'm certain as of late that different races simply cannot get along - the cultural and genetic neural divides create too potent a rift for anything to overcome, even Christianity.

However, I am absolutely not averse to separate ethnic Christian nations having a spectacular neighborly thing going on, great trade, and mutual prosperity.

I just need to be convinced that's even possible without the element of parasitism that's currently involved in the multiracial dynamic. And between differently ethnic countries, like between the US and Mexico right now.

But yes you sound based. God be with you - and may Wisdom expose itself to men that men may follow it, ever coming closer to God and what God desires of us.

If God wants us to make it work, we'll make it work. If God understands the genetic thing, then so be it. I'll do whatever God wants. In the end, everything I think is subject to Him.

But to be sure: What I think He is saying, is not subject to shame or typical liberal guilt campaigns. God alone knows how to make His voice heard. And I seek His voice - not any man's.

Goodnight. And God bless you.

>reading the last half of your post
I could feel a knot in my throat, like from melancholy, it felt.

God bless you too and good night.

Attached: joseph.jpg (474x599, 63K)

into the Lake of fire

Attached: real lava.jpg (1918x1079, 300K)

Sometimes, preaching fire and brimstone is the only thing that brings a soul to repentance; And how better? for the fear of the Lord is the beggining of wisdom

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.”

-Proverbs 1:7

“The Lord taketh pleasure in them that feare him: in those that hope in his mercie.”

-Ṕsalms 147:11

Attached: psalmstwoeleven.jpg (600x398, 59K)

Attached: 1540694028012.jpg (2560x1578, 1.16M)