Legalize assisted suicide

Assisted suicide should be legalized and encouraged. Pentobarbital should be available for purchase by any citizen without a criminal record. 90% of people who commit suicide are mentally ill. 80% of the mentally ill are unemployed. For every 1 person who commits suicide, 25 attempt. Pentobarbital has a 100% success rate if administered correctly, and any retard can drink a cup of it and die. Something like 1 in 10 prime aged men is not in the labour force in the US. For men without college degrees, it's 1 in 5. We have far too many useless eaters in our societies. These men need to die before they become a problem, and before we have to pay their pension costs when they hit their 60s with no savings because they literally never started working.

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Pentobarbital

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-23/prime-age-men-may-never-return-to-u-s-workforce-fed-paper-says

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 11K)

Just get carfentanil.

I'm genuinely okay with legalizing assisted suicide but you are only allowed to use a government issued suicide spatula. Don't be a pussy I would do it.

>suicide spatula
autocorrect?

I'm not suicidal, and fentanyl is not a good alternative. I want suicide to be 100% legal.

I don't use auto correct

How do we know it's not extremely painful?

>carfentanil.
a unit of carfentanil is 100 times as potent as the same amount of fentanyl, 5,000 times as potent as a unit of heroin and 10,000 times as potent as a unit of morphine. "

WTF!!?

I want to be killed for sure. Also my body will be toxic for anyone to touch just like with sarin and novichok.

no cause you have zero mental problems coming on the internet anonymous supporting assisted suicide

isnt that sociopath at least , i mean you are using suicide something that not assist you a mental illness against other beings
maybe you are just dead in side on your own misery

im more for eugenics actually...

how do we know op is not mental ? lol

Chug it, faggot.

>encourage legal suicide
>market it to whites
>only white people kill themselves

what could possibly go (((wrong)))

Attached: taq6xb92xi1z.jpg (436x436, 33K)

I agree everyone should have access to effective euthanasia methods. Not because of the edgy "I want people I don't like to die" line of thinking so much as because I know how bad things can get with the different relatively common diaeases people get sooner or later.
That said suicide in itself (not assisted) isn't illegal anywhere I'm aware of despite what most people assume (it's only treated as a mental health issue if you attempt suicide and survive, not a criminal case). And a slug (not shot) to the brain through the mouth with a shotgun will work.

>without a criminal record

No I deserve to die even more, why would you not let criminals kill themselves

>not in the labour force in the US
Fuck off back to canada, snowfag.

>Pentobarbital should be available for purchase by any citizen without a criminal record
Shouldn't criminals be encouraged to commit suicide?

Are the heros still spare parts?
How about CO?
___
I would like that the death row niggaz got an opinion to end their time by themselves - wouldn't care about the hedonistic aspect - by intoxication by choice ... . If you have taken your polytoxtail 6 hours will your cell turn into a gaschamber - just to be safe you don't enjoy the free shit (or maybe you can have 3 tries ... but a serious deadline is given).
plz. ignore flag

I bet you don't remember this. It got memory-holed real fast.

Attached: carefentanil.jpg (1000x1000, 583K)

There is a company selling nitrogen gas bottles with plastic bag to old people who want to die. The instructions being exhaling, inhaling nitrogen, putting the bag on the head.
It's completely legal because nitrogen isn't considered a weapon or poison of some sort.

Young people tend to find a way to kill themselfes anyways. It's the old/sick people who do not have the capability of doing it themselfes who are interested in it.

>90% of people who commit suicide are mentally ill. 80% of the mentally ill are unemployed.

That’s not how math works buddy. That 90% of mentally ill people who commit suicide could easily be the 20% who are employed.

If anyone could kill themselves on a whim, it could decrease IQ, since it takes a smart person to realize that suffering a lot for a short time is better than suffering a little for a long time.

Life is suffering. Deal with it homos. I’m not even religious. Just not a nihilistic kike type of atheist who hates humanity

If it were legalized it should only be for people who are chronically ill. Who knows how suicidal the worlds most important figures could have been.

>For men without college degrees, it's 1 in 5. We have far too many useless eaters in our societies. These men need to die before they become a problem, and before we have to pay their pension costs when they hit their 60s with no savings because they literally never started working.

Why concerned with men, when they’re the gender who’s actually a net benefit to the economy?

You know who won’t kill themselves? The hordes of worthless niggers and beaners on welfare with 5-10 kids. Not at any sufficient rate. You’re not looking at the big picture.

And those are mostly women with a bunch of kids on welfare

Fentanyl (and/) or some derivate are the darkest poison behind a white mask. There is "Black tar -", regular "Brown -" heroin and this ultra potent "White Powder". Some may say "just niggaz can't handle it and deserve their math lesson taught by Darwin", sometimes I am one of them ... , but when I met their mothers and remember their (mostly) sons and my childhood (born 80 in a pretty and wealth part of Germany), I can't find a link that fits to all. Maybe this is just something like a millennials alpha-test-state, ... . Idk. But it seems like there is just another deadly trap for risk searching (or fearless; stupid; ...) young white man (like in the WWs; though young man died, while the betas went to camp and survived).

Jow Forums has always been a proponent of "assisted" suicide,

Attached: The Day of the Rope is coming soon.jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

Can that shit be put in heroin?

I prefer katana. got to slice your own guts out like the Japanese samurais did. That way, we know you fucking meant it. So as for OP I agree, we should have assisted suicide. As in, provide suicidal with katanas. And maybe a suicide helper to slice head off once they slice own guts out. Pheno barbitol?? Fuck no. If your gonna check out by being a pussy, then you don't deserve to have the luxury of having your eternal rest right now.