Somewhere, right now, your tax dollars are paying for some young boy to have his cock cut off

Somewhere, right now, your tax dollars are paying for some young boy to have his cock cut off.

Attached: photo-of-lactatia-holding-his-skateboardnbsp.png (1270x1272, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/russianembassy/status/818439246214262784
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaha, "lactacia"

fucking idiot.

and that's a good thing !

this is why Jews get shot

never paid tax never will

But silly, I'm the one getting your tax dollars for my Schizobux.

Attached: 1531539374176.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>paying taxes
ishygddt

That's the stage name his DAD gave to him!

Mmmmmmmm.

oh yeah 1000 a month, nice haul.

dont they realize it obviously sounds like "lactate" which is a stupid ass fucking name to have for anyone

But it’s not my kid so I don’t care

Kek

Hey man it's better than nothing, it allows me to live a comfy NEET life.

Attached: tumblr_pevgbnPxRu1vqdomx_1280.jpg (913x913, 58K)

unironically it's a good thing

what would you do if your kid turned out to be a tranny

i mean if you have a legit mental illness its not your fault. more power to you. just saying thats a low amount of money. but if its enough to get by thats good.

But I don't work, stupid wagies

Attached: 898.jpg (200x200, 8K)

absolute insanity.

fucking based. All I want for Christmas is a prescription of HRT

she looks stunning

yo im wanting my cock removed, where do I sign up?

Attached: pic.jpg (308x450, 15K)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

But the Western world has been becoming more and more desensitized to sexual depravity, especially within the LGBT movement. Every single time LGBT is around, sexual acts are normally taken to the extreme.

Look at Pride Parades. Every single one of them is littered with men in assless chaps, people with their dicks and tits out. Dildos EVERYWHERE. Honestly, the only ones with dignity at LGBT are the Lesbians desu. Most of them are tame.

I am Jazz does enter Lynchian territory, but to the viewer, it's mundane. It's banter that a "LGBT Mom" has to go through. Reality TV in general has been hyper sexualized since the early 90's. Everything about nearly every cast member is showing Lynchian traits.

Attached: 1539818995659.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

god i wish that were me

there are so many trans people on pol maybe we should have our general

/mtfg/ pol edition

this teebeeache

going to get an asylum in canada?

>turned out
That’s not how this works, they’re taught to think it

i highly doubt that

>they’re taught to think it
bro I grew up being a professional motocross rider and my dad took me hunting all the time. At the high school talent show I jumped 3 buses, now I stress out if I cant find a cute enough dress for a date.
pic is me 3 years ago

Attached: MY STUFF.jpg (3850x2944, 1.69M)

and me 3 days ago

Attached: 20181020_145209.jpg (606x808, 144K)

you know nothing, really
nobody would voluntarily choose it in most of the countries in the world

nice, im such a fucking pussy i cant fucking find the courage to go see a therapist

cute
could get better with makeup imo though

who cares of therapists i personally self med
but then i know biology pretty well

>im such a fucking pussy i cant fucking find the courage to go see a therapist
yikes, too much of a pussy to get a pussy, get raked

bet your feet are big and rough

>trump supporters actually believe this
>yet they still want to reelect the president currently allowing this ridiculous belief.

yeah i know its pretty sad when youre too much of a fag to become a woman
id rather go the official route i dont like this DIY stuff

thanks and yeah I only get dolled up all the way for big dates

>being trans is russia
the absolute mad lad

They don't cut it off you dumb faggot. They have it inverted.
That means they still have a penis.
This is why Trump can't erase trans people by defining sex.
Legally speaking, an employer can employ only those with penises and skirt discrimination lawsuits from women since women can have penises.

you started at 26 right?

I'm conservative and I think the republicans getting in a hissy fit about trannies is fucking hypocritical. I dont want a government so big they have to catalog my blood in order to discriminate against me, thats some 1984 shit and even if people don't like trannies I doubt you want the government forcing you to give them your genetic data.

well afaik canada is iffy with getting meds online too and blood tests are not easy to get, here in russia i get tests for pretty cheap with no questions, plenty of places too, and buy drugs over the counter

not that bad, russia isn't brazil or mexico
i'm boymoding tho because the problems with work can be serious

you looked like a fucking faggot as a male. You really don't have good male genes. You got fucked genetically.
You work so much better as a female.
I'm not sure that all people are "born that way", but at least in your case, IMO, it's pretty fucking obvious.

wtf I want to pay my taxes now?

>i'm boymoding tho because the problems with work can be serious
see that sucks. I don't own a single shred of boy clothes anymore and I do fine with work because im legally a woman so all my paperwork and ID says female

yeah, who is this?

Her cock goes off

My cock goes in

Win win, din din

Attached: BDDE6FD1-9EC9-40EE-8167-9A1F2C9E36E3.jpg (1020x1134, 1.05M)

>yeah, who is this?
no one you know. its the price you pay for being a tripfag on /lgbt/; i know who you are but you dont know who i am

why you waited to 26 and what made you decide to do it

uwu daddy that made me quiver, I love getting stuffed

>why you waited to 26 and what made you decide to do it
I did everything a man could do, walked a continent, raced a boat and crashed it at 130mph and got in a coma, jumped a running helicopter on a motorcycle, shot over 100 different firearms, I was done being a boy.

Attached: mfw.jpg (900x900, 105K)

>I did everything a man could do, walked a continent, raced a boat and crashed it at 130mph and got in a coma, jumped a running helicopter on a motorcycle, shot over 100 different firearms, I was done being a boy
kek

and what do you do now beside whoring out

i'm being dead serious lol, my parents had a company so I got to have lots of fun hobbies.

And our country will pay for its sins since there has been no repentance.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

>and what do you do now beside whoring out
I'm a winemaker and I'm going to open my own vineyard soon and make my own wine from soil to grape to glass, the blue hat in that pic from 3 days ago was a gift for finishing harvest as a winemaking intern

I think that issue only arises in the case of a person that is intersex and those are rare and the majority identify as their dominant sex.
As it now stands a man can sue for being discriminated against for being a lady and you gotta take their word for it. George Wendt can claim such without transitioning. Think about that.
Also, as I previously stated, I can employ sausages-only and say I'm diverse. They don't have to transition. I can refuse to hire women as long as my employers say they're chicks. I no longer have the fear of sexual harassment liability.
I'm all for trans women. I've dated them.
I also see a massive hole in the law and giving them an exception is not treating them equally under the law.

god isn't real and actual trannies are rare and not sjws or liberals, get learned

fully agree, but like I mean i'm legit so I shouldnt have my court ruling overturned because some creep is lying about being a tranny for pervy gains

God has much better things to worry about than dick removals.

He probably doesn’t even pay attention to this side of the galaxy after we killed him in human form, he’s probs off experimenting with a dinosaur planet on the other side of the universe rn

Attached: 7386A60E-C81A-4642-AE4A-69FA733BF15A.jpg (702x1000, 495K)

i didn't question you, i just found the line pretty amusing

god i wish that were me

Yasss.

>The Bible is the will of God
>The Bible was written by God
>It totally wasn’t a disparate series of stories made by biased humans and compiled over thousands of years
>The guy who’s whole schtick was holding hands with the different and outcasted would TOTALLY be down for oppressing and hating people
Ai Shiggy Diggy Dipshit

in the infinite sea of space somewhere Hitler won and at old age transferred his brain into a cyborg anime girl and is exploring his.. er.. I mean HER local galaxy cluster

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (799x593, 519K)

#metoo

God is definitely real and how could you not be a sjw if you're a tranny? Without sjw's standing up for you guys you would still be completely ostracized from society.

Shit like this is why he left us

We deserve our godless world

Attached: E95A771E-0F88-4B1D-8A87-16DF03695EDD.png (559x414, 282K)

>Without sjw's standing up for you guys you would still be completely ostracized from society.
thats not true at all, trannies have been a thing since the 1900s and the ones that shove it in peoples faces no a days arent even trans, we call them trenders, they treat being a tranny like a fad to virtue signal.

>god is real
source?

>Trading cute feminine penis for a frankenpussy

Attached: NAZO_DEP.png (576x425, 257K)

i still have mine daddy
i dont want it though ._.

This right here is the very sad part about equality. I feel for you user. I mean it.
It has to be defined. It happened to the disabled. When people push for legislation it doesn't always go as they dreamed because anyone can claim to be disabled. The government then defines it. As a result jobs can refuse to hire you by showing you can't do the job due to your disability instead of working with you like they did before legislation.
When you become a liability then both parties have to be protected.
When the people were asking for equality they weren't aware that this is what it looks like.
Trans people will still be protected under the law. At no point are they removing rights for any gender.

hitler was obviously a repressing tranny

Attached: jnbk1op19ety.jpg (473x462, 65K)

I think I know someone like that. He says he's a lesbian now too so he can date girls still lmao.

based

A feminine butt is the real killer app for Bois

Are you up to specification miss?

Attached: 275CCDAD-2A08-45EE-955C-E723C6722C30.jpg (350x350, 41K)

National Reserve of Sissie production pidnfor by department of Homeland Security.

cringe lynchian copypasta changer

I'm not going to let my case be overturned, its not the governments job to dictate who I am in the least as long as I was born on US soil. If they take away the "female" on my birth certificate ill sue and take it to the supreme court. If I lose I'll move to New Zealand.

im not a daddy :3

this was entertaining to read

Sounds like a capitalist country with "Corporate media"

I'm pretty sure they have to pay for it out of their own pocket in America. Maybe Canada, too

Hell if I care. I can't wait for all of the stupid roasties to be replaced by hot traps. You can have a real relationship with a man because men can feel actual emotions and don't care about just sucking money out of you. Not to mention men satisfy you better than any woman could ever hope to because they understand how to please a dick because they have one.

its not a bad pasta, and it does make an accurate assessment of how fucked up it is that Jazz's mom is casually talking about her preteen son's potential sex life on camera

aw this is so sweet

hey if ur near nor cal and want a trad waifu my kik is kaylmtf
serious inquiries only

Don't move there it sucks.

Btw even though it's legally accepted there, the citizens will hate you anyway. BIIGGG gap between how kiwis present on world stage and really are.

t. Former Kiwi

yeah but ive been invited down to Marlborough for harvest in March

So this is the new tranny talking point? There's nothing better than being with a woman who loves you.

Buzzy. Have fun then.

They have no intention of changing your 2nd birth certificate. You can still use that. They'll use the original if you're suing in a discrimination case because whoever you are suing has the right to be protected against bad actors. Equality.
The government will allow you to be whoever you want to be. However, when you claim discrimination the first step is you and your lawyer proving discrimination.
How are you going to do that?
I warned about this, but was called transphobic and a bigot which I'm not. I just saw the arguments people were making and I knew where it inevitably was going to go. I'm sorry. There is hope it may not happen.
Fuck New Zealand tho. Real estate there is worse than San Fran.

Good, better to stop the bloodline.

God is real and he made traps to make this current age we live in somewhat bearable.

and how the original birth certificate can disprove discrimination?

>tfw we live in 1984 but it's not that bad because we get assigned trap waifus.

Attached: wazat.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Real estate there is worse than San Fran
are you kidding me? The country only has 4 million people

OKAY WHY THE FUCK DOES LAND COST MONEY

Asians man, Asians.

My tax money are paying to shitpost

twitter.com/russianembassy/status/818439246214262784

Attached: _93333400_russiapepe.jpg (720x1026, 71K)

the addition to it is fucking gay and the poster should kill themselves

ah man I hate asians as bad as mexicans, I thought it was a white country what the fuck where are the white countries