Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Austria-Hungary Is Out Edition

>(((News)))

diepresse.com/home/ausland/aussenpolitik/5521946/Oesterreich-steigt-aus-Migrationspakt-der-UNO-aus

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=3VgPthKP7uc
youtube.com/watch?v=T83pXFj05L4

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQlI281RY58
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=10cHX__Aqy4
youtube.com/watch?v=2DB1MPLIAv8
youtube.com/watch?v=bU0fr9wEax4

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: you_have_to_go_back.jpg (448x292, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein/politik/abstimmung-ueber-weiteren-feiertag-in-sh-so-umschifft-der-landtag-die-afd-id19131101-amp.html
nordbayern.de/region/erlangen/erlanger-kunstlerin-trauert-uberdimensionaler-penis-zerstort-1.8239023
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/bericht-afghanen-vergewaltigen-15jaehrige-in-muenchen/
der-kleine-akif.de/2018/10/30/der-globale-migrationsfuck/
lvz.de/Leipzig/Polizeiticker/Polizeiticker-Leipzig/Wolting-Sicherheit-im-oeffentlichen-Raum-ist-schlechter-als-je-zuvor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orbump

Attached: slightly_uncomfortable_magyar_viszla.jpg (221x274, 21K)

Attached: 0B13AD98-E21F-43FE-AA90-25C135A2938C.png (2936x1074, 2.49M)

Kek! :D

Attached: putin_popcorn.jpg (449x449, 39K)

>4th Reich
I am pleading the 5th to be honest.
EU is shit, but it was basically a reich and we have to admit its existence.

Okay this epic news. I'm here to probe Kraut minds about an idea. Presumably they have taken in hundreds of thousands of brown "refugees" by now, and it is said that the future of Germany is already brown, based on the population under 5 years old or something like that. Amidst this tragedy, there may be one positive side effect: Brown people don't care about the holocaust. Most have never even heard of it. Do you think it will be easier to open that conversation with the support of all these new "Germans"?

If doesn't really matter, it's a tool, a veneer, not a central pillar.
The central pillar is racial egalitarinism.
Thing is, the people just don't care, as long as they still have comfort they will do nothing.
Even if everything went great speaking racially, it doesn't matter if it's under the boot of injustice and global corporate hegemony.
I am not caring for it anymore, Tay was right.

>6 posts in 2 hours
uhhhh...

I agree, it would be pointless. They simply pick another tool for control. Easy to do with such dull masses of the lesser if you are willing to accept the occasional chimpout (which usually does not affect corporate interest at all).

At wörk, too much stuff to do today. Only occasional shitposting possible while I'm quuckly out for a smoke.

im gonna bump this thread with pics of putsch chan and you will like it

Attached: 1537907748916.png (800x805, 342K)

Good Morning Bump

Attached: 1537932910948.png (894x894, 102K)

wörk wörk

Good morning, Kameraden.

I'm at school, phoneposting.

Attached: 2b1-1.png (500x274, 65K)

Good morning

Why no Reformationstag Edition?

I don't know either. Laying in bed comfy right now.

Yeah, we'll just keep being compliant, humanity really isn't all it's cooked up to be.
I'll just try to get my little sphere of life into order and that's about it.

Kek, how old are you?

Just found out >we have to thank the AfD for this holiday, quite a funny story:

shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein/politik/abstimmung-ueber-weiteren-feiertag-in-sh-so-umschifft-der-landtag-die-afd-id19131101-amp.html

Schleswig-Holstein represent!

Good morning!
I just leave this here:
nordbayern.de/region/erlangen/erlanger-kunstlerin-trauert-uberdimensionaler-penis-zerstort-1.8239023

Why did Hofer lose to a drunk green party grandpa? He was supposed to be the chosen one!

Attached: 695AC0E0-EEF0-4DDF-BC39-438852E5CFBB.jpg (2500x1875, 648K)

I see it as an opportunity. The system is not sustainable, it has never been designed for that. Endless hubris and greed will crash it very soon. And if you play it right you might take over control during the transitory phase. Why do you think I have a sudden fascination with mass psychology? :D
The issue with our current 'elites' is the following: they do not have long term plans and they mostly lack the balls for dominance and subjugation of their competitors. Instead, the impotent group pressure reigns supreme. The weak are in charge these days and only the fact that they have eaten themselves deep into society like a cancer keeps them alive. It is time for the true predators to take over again and deliver grim salvation to the world.

>official holiday in my Bundesland
>still have to work because self-employed
I hope everyone else in the former DDR enjoys his free day.

Attached: 1541741586182.jpg (574x592, 129K)

this version has been unpersoned by R.f.M. Aussenstelle Litauen. streng verbotten to use it!
it never happened, only this is allowed!

Attached: eternal Bantz Trio reformed.png (2936x1074, 2.72M)

Hello Germany. How are you today?

He could not gain the trust of the 'conservative' majority. Historical reasons mostly, if possible the reactionaries desire a certain amount of control over the right. Look at Weimar, here they failed to do so. Drunk grandpa was considered the less severe case from their perspective after other candidates dropped out of the race.

>Yezhov'd!!

one major caveat!
in order to grab power you need to have quite a lot of money, in our case - real money.
fiat will crash and burn and while it was king it proved to us one thing - money or ((("money"))) is what moves things.
alternative to money is the raw power - military on your side.
psychology/mass psychology comes in second, always!

:D indeed!

Attached: eternal Lithuanian glowing.png (784x1011, 726K)

exempli gratia - Saturninus (Lucius Appuleius) uprising

Attached: 1538870383420.png (700x370, 97K)

True. I do hope the Bergschekeli stay semi-stable in the near future. Also ... connections to industry. Means of production ;)

>tfw your currency is backed by Nazigold

Attached: schekeli.png (344x605, 204K)

*psychology/mass psychology comes in second, always!
no, that was wrong wording. damn my tendency to hyperbole.
it is too complex a system to define so lightly. money-power-mass psychology is an interdependent positive/negative loop system, and should not be downtalked like I did

very true, also note my retraction

OK. sorry but I have to get to wörk. hold the front!

Good luck out there, user.

krautists, srsly, who of you is working in ZDF social media team?

Attached: menschen-missbrauchen.png (624x732, 165K)

Always remember user once Merkel goes out we prey on the niggers

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/bericht-afghanen-vergewaltigen-15jaehrige-in-muenchen/

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

Yep, the whole fiat money may be built on thin air but that thin air is labelled as 'trust'. Now if mass panic ensues everyone will frantically try to transfer to an alternative system of trust, one that still looks stable.

Hallo frens!

Hello fren

Attached: 1539371890372.jpg (764x645, 93K)

>Oesterreich-steigt-aus-Migrationspakt-der-UNO-aus
I am proud to be Austrian once again

Attached: wtdobnl603gz.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

>built on thin air but that thin air is labelled as 'trust'.
no, the iron fist of the monopolist regimes is what keeps it alive.

haha new ID posties

Attached: glasses pepe.jpg (600x600, 43K)

is this a Putschversuch?

Attached: ABGELEHNT.png (859x880, 397K)

>only this is allowed!
woah woah hol up

Attached: eternal bantz trio meets.png (3517x925, 2.15M)

Good news, I hope our gov. finds balls as well!

its happening, isnt it?
>Oesterreich-steigt-aus-Migrationspakt-der-UNO-aus
10€ Martin Sellner is jerking of to this

> Why no Reformationstag Edition?

Because protestants are cancer that keeps voting for the Greens.

Ich beneide die Österreicher um ihren Kanzler Sebastian Kurz. Die Österreicher haben richtig gewählt.

feels good man

Attached: 1472293470511.jpg (1832x1754, 1.95M)

Help. I am lusting after Muslim women.

Attached: 10546977_1408870822738617_739306538_n5.jpg (1280x1280, 545K)

how about if someone make a drawthread and urge people to draw more putsch chan
kuruminha got drawn a lot and brazil won so maybe the same can apply to germany if we keep pushing artists to draw this character

Attached: 1537908406277.png (429x457, 128K)

The thing about this "Migrationspakt" which is most fucked up is this one

>Verhinderung von Täterprofilerstellungen aufgrund der Rasse, Ethnie oder Religion

That's burrying your head in sand. Also what the fuck does this have to do with immigration? Fucking ((())) at it again

Attached: 1540473416338.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm 18 years old of course. I am definitely not lying about a few months and/or the fact that I have yet to turn 18 next year. I assure you of that.

that's a european milf in a faschings costume, retard

Attached: 1539714904005.jpg (783x590, 71K)

Attached: 1505617770818.jpg (866x898, 229K)

Doesn't matter with Germany and the Schengen regime

>european milf
Iran is part of Europe. Who knew.

someone please help me with my little experiment

Even if she is not European, she is definitely not a muslim. Look at how thot-y she looks. No muslim would dress herself like that for the whole world to see.

(((protestants)))

Fucking liberals everytime.
Stole our whole country that way, We need to get the fuck out of the UK for good

A few less than yesterday. You know the feeling

cucktianity as such is the problem, not just a sect of it.

der-kleine-akif.de/2018/10/30/der-globale-migrationsfuck/
keked me in the hose

Attached: schwör.png (900x507, 417K)

very good, baby hitler is /our/guy
now we just need to fix the autistic krauts

Attached: sh.png (1039x811, 666K)

Up the republic!

> We need to get the fuck out of the UK for good

Not sure that'll help, though. You may end up being part of the (((EU))) like your Southern brethren. You've got a choice between aids and cancer there.

Attached: 1540979106540.jpg (648x278, 40K)

Guys? We need to start a meme campaign against Merz, the marxists in the media are firing up their support for him, so we know who will be her successor.

Ah yes, tell me more about how good Catholicism is. I am sure that your Pope isn't a complete leftist shit that kisses Muslims and Jew ass alike! Not to mention the child raping and the corrupt:"Yes, fellow believer of God. Give our church more shekels." act.

Didn't you know that Martin Luther was a complete antisemite?

Posting best Germany

Attached: 1280px-HRR_1789[1].png (1280x1045, 1.32M)

this is pure evil, like the intention is to increase the crime rate and then do everything to prevent persecution

Reminds me of that scene in Clockwork Orange where Alex kills that yoga bitch with the phallus sculpture.

TFW from Vorderösterreich

Attached: Habsburger Wappen am Historischen Kaufhaus in Freiburg im Breisgau.jpg (800x838, 195K)

Always with the freedom spiel trying to destabilise and piggyback on the greater Ideals of mankind to see peace in the world, while ignoring the facts that ideologies will never see eye to eye,
Smashing us together so the corporate monsters can keep their hegemony is eventually going to cost them dearly as the focus is shifted, and THEY then become the target of the peoples ire,
I think at this point its starting to dawn on us that one good way to fight it is to refuse to buy anything these people are peddling, whether it be goods or services or their fucking incessant propaganda.

t.pissed off Scot.

Not saying that Catholics are much better (and Pedo in chief Francis is doing a bang-up job of speeding up the downhill slide). Just saying that the protestants as a group have a stronger tendency towards being Gutmenschen.

Not religious , you chased me up the wrong tree my fren

Are you sure you are not just lusting after women? You incel.

>t.pissed off Scot.
Damn, I guessed wrong. Since you mentioned protestants stealing your country I figured you were an Ulster man. Sorry, user.

Dont fall for that anti-semite shit from todays media and certainly am suspicious of the whole thing historically,

Post based Protestants guys.

Attached: 220px-Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper[1].jpg (219x267, 13K)

BUT what about Danzig?

>baby hitler
that's a leftist, eternal german propaganda term. please don't use it

Hehe that made me lol and snigger at the same time, What a fucking cuck

(if ever he was even a Brit though i doubt it)
Zionists will steal anything including your identity )
At least until they are safely tucked away in the ivory towers they create

b-but muh taz sez:
Die Gewaltkriminalität ging in den letzten zehn Jahren um rund zehn Prozent zurück. Die Zahl der Sexualmorde fiel von 2007 bis 2017 sogar von achtzehn auf acht.

Genau und wir haben auch fast keine Arbeitslosen, komisch das trotzdem so viele Leute am Bahnhof rumhängen...

What about it?

Attached: FDRoosevelt1938[1].png (750x940, 481K)

Maybe that's why they want to boost it up again by importing criminals

Attached: dee.gif (214x200, 175K)

yep, I wonder about that too, also I never redeem any cans and bottles, I always leave them so someone can pick them up. Also, I wonder why we need more and more police, when crime rate is dropping.

>Flickenteppiche hate him!
>Find out how he unified Germany with this one simple Trick:
>CLICK HERE!!!

Attached: based bismarck.gif (311x240, 1.18M)

I think they were fine. Bunch of aryan happy merchants anyways who didn't feel any loyalty to Germans.

Thats fine bro, close but no coconut.

For a lot of our troubles historically you only have to look at the (((orange))) nation, that place fell to the merchants centuries before everyone else, Merchants fighting over profits in India was the start of it.

I heard there are arab boys who they dress up like that.

they rig the stats until it fits their narrative

>Die Regeln zur Führung der PKS hat das Bundeskriminalamt „in den letzten zehn Jahren 245 Mal geändert“, berichtet Wolting.

lvz.de/Leipzig/Polizeiticker/Polizeiticker-Leipzig/Wolting-Sicherheit-im-oeffentlichen-Raum-ist-schlechter-als-je-zuvor

>Austrian tax rate: 40%
>Switzerland tax rate: 10%

OHHH NO NO NO OHHHHOHO

don't you play with my feelings amerifat

Attached: 1538062155552.jpg (306x306, 26K)

>Darauf wies gerade auch die „Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung“ hin. Sie bezog sich dabei auf eine aktuelle Studie des Kölner Handelsforschungsinstituts EHI, wonach es in Deutschland aus diesen Gründen nicht zu ausgewiesenen 356000, sondern zu etwa 26 Millionen Ladendiebstählen kommt.
What the actual fuck.

Attached: Achilles.jpg (74x95, 3K)

Yeah, that's why I added the sentence:"For the whole world to see." Do you think the Muhammed who dresses her up like that but commands her to wear a garbage bag that covers her whole body when she goes outside, would actually post those pictures of his wife on the internet?

>26 Millionen Ladendiebstählen
>ein Land, in dem wir gut und gerne leben - t.Gruene

Attached: ultrakek.gif (437x278, 2.86M)