Are we anti-freedom here?

Anyone else think freedom is just a gateway to degeneracy and leftist bullshit?

After reading about Evolian theocratic monarchy, I unironically support a theocratic government overseen by the church with totalitarian policies. Post-French revolution liberalism is just faggotry, and we're finally seeing the conclusion of it in our modern day. Things like victim culture, Christianity becoming a joke, men afraid of their own shadow, and other forms of the globo-homo complex are due to all forms of freedom and classical liberalism.

I tried telling my dad this and he just told me our country is founded on the concept of freedom and that's the greatest thing ever.

Am I retarded or is he retarded?

Attached: 1540350210335.jpg (1116x1280, 521K)

You're a Mossad shill. That's what you are

Dick disSpencer is a faggot
And you should feel bad for listening to anything he said

doesnt matter. the freedoms we have in the US are such a rarity that we are obligated to hang on to them as long as we can. if inly just to see the result

>And you should feel bad for listening to anything he said
???? I never quoted anything he said you retard

What is the ''concept of freedom'' anyway ?

I bet your father still complains about his shitty job everyday

According to my understanding, the real problem with totalitarianism, like every other form of government, is that eventually the leaders will be corrupt due to the nature of power and who it attracts. This has happened with every type of state or kingdom or empire I've ever learned about. On the other hand, anarchy is bad for the same sort of reason, because psychopaths and such people exist. Because of that, things like mafias and cartels will soon form and become very powerful. Getting rid of the government does not get rid of everyone with power.

The only way for a stable, pure society that will last is through the moral advancement of the people who would live in it, but you can't force/enforce such a thing.

Attached: Psychopaths 01.jpg (1202x2707, 797K)

Attached: Psychopaths 02.jpg (1202x2512, 760K)

Capitalism is simply indifferent to tradition, it's not hostile to it like marxism is. You can have your traditions and also engage in free markets, it's no problem. Look, for instance, at the Mormons. They are extremely capitalist but also traditional.

You do understand that most nationalists in Europe capable of overthrowing the government consider jesus to be a stinky subhuman jew, right?

What we need is a merciless eugenic government to weed out the weak and degenerate elements of our race

Freedom is the will to perform authentic efficacious rite in all spheres of life transcending causality, murdering Jews, and raping whores

No

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

Attached: badjacket.png (1116x1280, 1.87M)

How about I fart in your general direction op

Attached: tttt.png (509x598, 271K)

There's the american idea of freedom, and then there's the jewish idea of freedom (marxism).

The former is the good one. The latter is what we have today.

Kek those fucking shoulder pads

>freedom is bad you need a totalitarian government

Attached: 1491264355470.png (900x720, 984K)

from what i gather evola wanted state to reign supreme over church. Guenon was the one who wanted church over state

Seems like a weird thing to be asking rabbi.

Attached: 1537729349406.png (743x613, 805K)

The absolute state of alt-right nerds

Attached: 1459960741169.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

t. Richard Bertrand Spencer

Hi, Richard. What are you drinking tonight, good friend?

Spencer's cyborg bodyguards

Freedom is fine. The problem is inequality. The privileges among women have destroyed the judicial system. The privileges among women and blacks have destroyed higher education. The privileges among blacks are destroying how police officers keep cities from becoming war zones.

If men had the same access to scholarships, the same ability to destroy a woman's life with a false rape accusation, the same privileges to college scholarships, and the ability to take a swing at a cop mid crime bit still play the victim, then we wouldn't need to limit people's freedom. Giving these degenerates a taste of their own medicine would clean up their act.

Looks like the scifi version of black klansmann

>Am I retarded or is he retarded?
The only thing I know for sure is that Tiki torches at a march are the fruitiest thing I have ever seen.

They’ve left the coat hangers in.
I look at him and I think. Ouu, your big.

Richard, I understand the divorce shit and other things are vexing - even dismaying - you, but you gotta recover your fucking balls and get over it and resuscitate this waning movement.

And so tyranny naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme form of liberty?” – Plato Book VIII

Lots of people on here basically want their country to transform into their own version of China, or perhaps Russia, if a little more permissive of classical liberalism. There are probably even those advocating for their own North Korea type of authoritarian state. Americans would do best to stick with the Constitution, and work with that, not attempt to abolish it and write a new supreme document over the country.

liberal democracy does not work in a multicultural society.

Hyper-individualism has led to the unrestrained, hedonistic, consumerist life that is destroting our support systems, planet, and potential. Paternalism is less damaging, and far more sustainable long term, the individual must have his share of limits. No man is an island, and must be held accountable to his society as much, if not more than he holds his society accountable. However, man still must retain a certain degree of freedom, imo we would always acknowledge the right to bear arms.

The right to the pursuit of happiness without violating the human rights of other human beings.

Human rights are defined as the right to worship your own religion, the right to speak your own language, the right to own property and partake in the free market, the right to free speech and the right to not become a slave or fall into indentured servitude even if in debt.

You're from France, so I would assume as a Muslim you have no concept of any of these things.

>mfw vampires are real.

>rulers can never be corrupt

RBS: Show yourself!

AND YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF

HOW DID I GET HERE

Attached: REF.png (696x576, 457K)

If you are anti-freedom then get up and make me a sandwitch faggot.

The shoulders on this guy it's not human.

my freedom is true freedom. dont agree with me? than fuck off.

Nationalist Capitalist Faggotry Supremacy .
Also known as neoliberalism in wich everything is for sale including cross border flexible workforces while media concentrates on how the last country they regime changed was okay because gay parades are now okay not for the people in that country but for the domestic viewership only = justification.
Coincidentally people have started to catch onto this hence both America and England are desperately blaming Russia for EVERYTHING yet the backlash is occurring from the common man who doesn't want his tax dollars spent on promoting transgender inclusive roles in Nigeria or some bullshit like that .
It's going to be a fun show lads enjoy the ride as it never ends .

Attached: 1540690136155.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Capitalism and Nationalism are, together, OXYMORONIC. The two cannot be reconciled. It's like Anarcho-Communism. There is no such thing because the two are mutually exclusive. I'll give you an example:

I am a factory owner. I have 3 options for hiring exployees:

>a) Hire domestic workers of my own nationality
>b) import foreign workers to work on my domestic factories
OR
>c) ship my industry overseas to China for the cheapest labour.

Option A is the nationalist option, option b or c (depending upon the industry itself) are the capitalist options. If you place the wellbeing of your countrymen first, you're an nationalist. If you place your personal profits over the wellbeing of your countrymen and country, you're inherently an anti-nationalist. And yet those are the options that actual Capitalists take. So simply can't be both. You can have a Nationalist or Ultranationalist(fascist) political system, but you cannot have Capitalism as the economic system, because the pursuit of profits as the primary or sole concern of private transactions (Capitalism's basic definition) will eventually lead people to taking actions that are against the National Interest.

You can have Market Fascism or Market Nationalism, but you cannot have Capitalist Nationalism.

Freedumb must be destroyed.

Order.

*puts on fedora and cape*

*throws a flashbang-smoke grenade and disappears*

freedom is important because god has given us all a purpose to fulfill, if we cannot do it because we have limited freedoms then we're essentially undermining god's work in the world
that said, most people only abuse their freedom, thus undermining morality and thus ironically undermining freedom so it's a more you give and more it takes type of thing
like many anons have said, only an educated society can have freedoms, and that can only be done through teaching the moral law

kek at those shoulder pads. What an embarassment of a man.

Attached: 1539690992266.jpg (1024x952, 100K)

JUST

muh FREEDUMBS
muh DEMOCKERY