What you eat defines your character, your mind capacity, atittude and even your sexual orientation. This is a fact...

What you eat defines your character, your mind capacity, atittude and even your sexual orientation. This is a fact. Look at what veganism did to mankind, basedboys, etc.

Based on that, what do you guys think about paleo raw diet? Does it make any good? Can it be used in times of weak men? Or the contrary?

Attached: DerekNance.png (752x612, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoandrogens
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2826.2005.01268.x
journals.lww.com/neuroreport/Abstract/2001/11160/Dietary_soy_phytoestrogen_effects_on_brain.15.aspx
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304383516302002
motherjones.com/environment/2016/08/olive-oil-fake-larry-olmsted-food-fraud-usda/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNO5WCecVI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEZYu_7zR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*basedboys

S_O_Y_B_O_Y_S

I pour the controversial legume milk you all hate on my cereal.
It's quite nice.

Try almond milk instead nigger you are contributing to rainforest deforestation by drinking goymilk

Just startrted paleo raw. Mostly fish/meat with tubers and some vegetables.
Raw fish is absolutely delicious.

Almond milk tastes like mercury.
I don't give a fuck about rainforests.

>being a man
>going on a diet
fuck off with your fruitcake shit, cunt

Paleo diet leads to several micronutrient deficiencies without going above and beyond to eat out of the ordinary foods. Eating everything raw just sounds like it's going to tax your digestive system more than you need to when trying to get a comparable amount of nutrition you would get with a normal diet. The more I see, the more I want to stay away from extreme diets. Try a balanced diet heavy on meat and vegetables without eliminating tons of foods like the Mediterranean diet. Try to steer clear of clearly estrogenic foods like onions, and limit stuff like grains and legumes.
You drink goymilk and you're an ancom. Pretty sure that's exactly what OP was explaining to us.

>Try to steer clear of clearly estrogenic foods like onions
*Try to steer clear of clearly estrogenic foods like s_o_y. Daily reminder that the mods are trying to make you a tranny.

Do your research before babling nonsense.
Raw meat is much easier to digest than cooked.
There is nothing to debate here. It is a proven fact.

Fuck you, I love my legume milk. Glug glug glug, bash the fash.

Going pescetarian without dairy is patrician. No onions, minimum dairy, SMASH fish and quality eggs. Lots of sauerkraut and kimchi for the lactic acids. Blueberries for the flavonoids. You know. Lots of sweet potatoes too.

Onions (layers) are fine, no goybeans, lol. Filters fucking blow.

Deficient in zinc. basedboy. eat some meat

you know its a SLIDE thread when OP disappears within 5 mins and isn't engaged in the thread discussion.

Only plebs avoid basedbeans. Glug glug ;)

Your testicles must be the size of S_O_Y beans.

I eat dick, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too.

They're certainly bigger than those of somebody who is afraid of a fucking bean.

Paleo diet is good, don't eat it raw even cavemen had the sense to cook their food. Paleo diet is good because you have essentially cut out all processed foods, processed sugar, and high fructose corn syrup. It's not the perfect diet, but it will do lad. Remember that consistency of the diet along with exercise are just as equally important. God speed, you've made the right choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogen

I can find a big article with a big list of all the phytoestrogens that are screwing up your body, let's see what we can find for phytoandrogens...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoandrogens

I wonder if there is an agenda at work here. From both you and others.

>not taking a zinc supplement because of the low-quality of beef these days

You really have to do some supplementing to eat a decent diet, unfortunately.

>What you eat defines your character, your mind capacity, atittude and even your sexual orientation.
If I hadn't posted this in /ck/ earlier tonight, no one would ever have to know.

Attached: 20181030_235857.jpg (2560x1920, 1.07M)

Oh my god just stop being such a fag. Fitness is literally as easy as "Eat more or stop Eating, Run or Run Further and Lift Thing and Lift Heavier Thing." If you don't want to be a faggot, don't be a faggot, are you a fucking woman with your fad diets?

Grow, catch and cook your own fucking food and eat the recipes passed down through your family tree like 99.99% of every other human in every other fucking time frame has done. Growing your own food will make you orders of magnitude more manly than eating your meat raw (sounds fucking retarded on the face of it).

Learn how to cook normally rather than just bitching out and pretending that 'eating raw' is anything other than pure laziness.

Attached: retardalert.gif (493x342, 480K)

Oh no, my mammalian body is taking in plant estrogen. Am I going to turn green, too?
I love my basedmilk. Glug glug ;)

Still here. The ancom s_o_y_goy is just prooving my point. Other than that, most replies were all about a healthy diet. In a political sense, I think my question still holds.

Attached: s0y.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

You seriously just nailed it. I've come to the exact same conclusion after years of research AND experimentation. I also do quinoa and green lentils. My favorite fish are salmon, char, smelt. My favorite sweet potatoes are Japanese, O'Henry, Stokes. Guilty pleasures are homemade neapolitan pizzas with organic spelt flour and fresh mozzarella as well as raw grass-fed milk. But I'm trying to limit those.

>just prooving my point
Explain how me drinking my basedmilk (uma delicia) prooves your point.
Damn, I'm not gay but I'd suck that cutie's dick. I wonder if his cum tastes like basedmilk?

He's such a useless fucking faggot

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2826.2005.01268.x

journals.lww.com/neuroreport/Abstract/2001/11160/Dietary_soy_phytoestrogen_effects_on_brain.15.aspx

No you're going to fuck up your brain but that's not my problem.

Good, I don't want to be mentally sound.
Sanity is for fucking fags.

I don't actually give a fuck about MY diet. My question is about mankind. Can we reverse the effects of veganism using the same weapon, say spreading a type of diet.
If this is possible, is paleo diet or any variation an option? If it's not an option, can we create it?

>Sanity is for fucking fags.

It's for you then.

But I'm not gay :'(
proof:
Gimme a sec, just gotta glug some more.

Yeah I'm not perfect with it either. There are some cheese dishes which are really good. Salt&Fat is a really good taste.

Free tip: Get california olive oil if you buy olive oil, it's really great and made from all california olives, the other kinds aren't regulated and are typically blends from weird places like Tunisia, etc. which are then -packaged- in Italy, etc. so that it's "Made in Italy" but often they won't mention "with non-Italian olive oil"

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304383516302002

Well, enjoy your cancer. Maybe you already have it since that's what your posts are.

>Drinks Goy Milk
>Doesn't care about the rainforest

Typical ineffectual feminized moron with no principals, and no sense of obligation to the future.

I'd happily club your brains out like a baby harp seal, and hang your entire family from a single gibbet, then burn your home to the foundations.

You have no possession or trait worth preserving.

Better to die of cancer than live in a world where drumbpffpfpfykins has le nuclear codes :(
nazi go home kill the whiteys race war now

>Better to die of cancer than live in a world where drumbpffpfpfykins has le nuclear codes :(

Sorry, how does this matter? Both are forms of death, you're just paying the reaper one way rather than the other. No one articulates what Trump does which is so bad other than "saying things I don't like", "enforcing laws which existed before he was pres." and "being Republican/white/male"

Feels like I live in a dead world these days. Just full of people on a script, on both sides.

Thanks for the tip. Olive oil, avocado oil, and butter/ghee are the only fats I use.

>paelo raw diet

Nice, that's very hipster. Great way to introduce mammalian estrogen and pesticides to your body. Farm animals eat ungodly amounts of plant based food (mostly onions) that is not washed properly. Can those pesticides be washed or cooked out? Nope. They get deposited into the fat of the animal and then you consume it. Also, enjoy heart disease and colon cancer.

Your are just a fake s_o_y_boy! Stil a faggot, though.
GOY = FAGGOT

Also the reason I suggest olive oil is that the term is NOT regulated in the USA so many "Olive oils" are actually blends of non-olive oils which just have to contain mostly olive oil. It's some real bullshit.

motherjones.com/environment/2016/08/olive-oil-fake-larry-olmsted-food-fraud-usda/

Please don't share this though, I don't want to pay more for decent olive oil because fucking dumb mommybloggers catch on to this.

Go on, then, with your raw diet. Eat a sweet potato raw. I dare you.

Ok. Your solution?

Fucking (((spam detection)) trying to fuck me over.
I bet you faggots are just jealous because you can't afford basedmilk and can only afford milk powder.

>almond milk
It takes like a gallon of water (stolen from natural sources and diverted to California desert) and the byproduct from making almond milk is apparently super toxic.

I love almonds but seriously it is one of the worst "natural" products for nature

Just get your onions enema and thank 5he faggot that poopchuted you

*gallon of water to make one almond

I wouldn't mind an absinthe enema.

Attached: 1513892113878.gif (256x256, 352K)

Please do, it'd kill you quite horribly, since your liver only works one way.

Don't bother leaving a note, an open browser window with your history up will say it all.

>milk powder
I drink 1/2 gallon of milk every day, but I legit wish I could find powdered milk. I haven't seen it in forever. It's a good thing to keep some on hand, and just cycle through it periodically so you always have fresh powdered milk in case of emergency

Eat what's natural. Is carnivory natural? No, human being was not born with natural weapons. At creation God gave no meat eating tools to man. He created man a noble creature, not a bloodthirsty predator. For ~90% of evolution man ate what grew from the trees and the ground. A study of fossilized feces revealed that our ancestors ate >100 grams of fiber every day. How much fiber is in animal products? Zero. A low carb (meat) diet is a terrible source of energy, only though glucogenesis are you energized. It's no surprise how rampant disease and obesity are today. We've turned away from our natural diet.

>liver only works one way
You obviously haven't watched enough south park. If you put food up your butt it comes out your mouth

FUCKING BASED!

but always remember to buy kosher goyim

I don't care if people know of my e621 activity after my death. I'll be fuckin' dead.
You can't find it? Huh, that's odd. It's at just about every supermarket where I live. Hell, my brother got me a bag for christmas once because I was going to be moving out the next year.

>Not eating cows raised on a söy free grass diet at a pesticide-free farm
Step up your game user

>No meat eating tools
Except these handy omnivore teeth and digestive system eh?

I've had my fun, now you can all have this thread back.
I just got Dark Souls on Switch today. I'll go play that.
I love you all. Buh-bye.

>basedboys
found the newfag

Gotta eat organ meats too. Otherwise there's no point.

Do your teeth look like this? No, they're relatively flat and meant for grinding and chewing. Your jaw strength is not suitable for biting into animals. Unlike carnivores your intestines are very long.

Attached: 8280880817_0224928eee_b.jpg (1008x720, 346K)

Theres no reason to go pescetarian because theres nothing wrong with red meat.

Refined carbs and sugar are the cause of most of the health problems in modern society.

In addition, if you cared to look at animals most related to you, you'd see that gorillas have quite large incisors. But they do not use these teeth to eat meat. They use them to fight other gorillas. They eat over 60 lbs. of plant food every day. You, as a human being, with all your technology and understanding of crops, teachings of ethics, still choose to kill animals for selfish reasons and value sensory pleasure over all else.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (1000x675, 159K)

Lastly, when all our anatomy is taken into consideration, we are most similar to frugivores. The vitamins, fiber, high calories of fruit are great for our health and naturally we think fruit is very delicious.

The idea that meat gives you cancer or heart disease is a myth thats been disproven for years now. While factory farmed animals are probably bad for you due to antibiotic consumption, grass fed meat and free range chicken or eggs are not harmful whatsoever.

>theres nothing wrong with red meat

Couldn't be further from the truth. Look into it. But I personally do not wish to eat meat, regardless.

Newfag

Excessive amounts of certain fruit are actually bad for you, as some fruits have a naturally high sugar content.

Humans are not meant to eat 8 oranges in one sitting.

I have looked into it. The studies didnt account for anything else people ate along with red meat (sugar, refined carbs) and compared people on a standard American diet to vegetarians and vegans who largely avoid processed carcinogenic food. That does not mean red meat is bad, because it isnt, as long as the animal wasnt sick and pumped with antibiotics.

If you think wild game meat like deer or elk is bad for you you're most definitely a brainlet.

You don't understand the significance of fiber. Fiber regulates blood sugar. There is no limit to the amount of fruit you can eat.

Pleb keyboard. You need the classic IBM from the 80s.

Attached: IBM_Model_M.png (1350x565, 973K)

you might be clinically retarded bro.

I noticed that is not an argument. Let me know when you have one.

IF you eat meat, wild game would be the way to go, followed by grass-fed beef, free-range chicken etc.

You said "there is nothing wrong with red meat" which is a blanket statement I can't agree with, there are things wrong with it, which you can avoid by being aware of how the animals are treated. Personally I advocate leaving them alone myself, but I understand that other people will not want to.

Polar bears have long intestines than pandas. Correlation does not prove causation.

longer*

But you have not taken into consideration the rest of the anatomy. The body size of humans is key here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNO5WCecVI

Also, polar bears are VERY strong and have natural weapons. Their jaws are powerful and their claws can inflict serious damage. They have no problems ripping into flesh and consuming other animals.

We are still the most capable of killing other animals. We don't need claws and teeth. They would actually worsen our capacity of killing prey.

Sorry, that YouTube vid is from another Jow Forums thread. I meant to link this: youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEZYu_7zR4

Might be why you're a retarded anarcho communist, whatever that means.

0/10

But we aren't arguing who is more capable of killing animals. We are arguing what is most natural. Only with our technology are we able to kill as many animals as we do today. And in less developed times meat was a luxury for the rich more or less. There's no point in arguing who is more capable. God or nature gave human beings the unique ability to act on moral choices not just instinct like wild animals. We've used our gifts and intellect to create weapons of mass destruction, chemical weapons, more efficient ways of killing. So yes, human beings would win that contest easy. Animals, who have not taken courses on morality, neither have they been trained on humanity, but they do not do the vile things we do. Human beings, despite all of these humanity trainings, is feared by his own kind, feared by other animals, because human beings have multiple faces while animals have only one.

I just chose the flag because it looks cool.
I don't even know what the fuck an arachno-columnist is.

>gallon of water per almond
That doesn't even make sense user. An user weighs less than a gallon of water.

$oyboy

You have no idea what you're talking about. Statistically, high fiber diet = lower estrogen. It's flushing from the body in your stool. Vegans have more frequent bowel movements because they eat a lot of fiber. A diet of meat has none. In other words, fiber is good for your hormone levels. In addition, plenty of vegetables, ESPECIALLY cruciferous vegetables, are great for your testosterone. Judging by your comment you bought that onions propaganda, and that's OK if you don't want to eat onions, it's ONE kind of bean out of countless others. If you wanted to avoid onions for real you would not eat the animals who are raised on onions. Most onions grown in the world goes to feed livestock not humans. Only about ~12% is used by humans and most of that is basedbean oil (vegetable oil).

Ever since I've switched to my hybrid Carnivore diet, I've never felt better than ever and I even get high sometimes from the food that I eat. When I wake up in the mornings I drink raw milk mixed with natural organic honey including the honeycomb and eat that shit like cereal then I have black coffee mixed with two raw eggs and head to the gym. For Lunch I'll either have a whole steak, veal heart, or raw liver and down it with a small cup of chicken blood or pigs blood that I get from a meat wholesale factory nearby. I eat fruits as a cheat meal and they are usually only fruits that are in season like right now its fall so I'm mostly eating apples, sweet potatoes, and pears. I've been having very nice stool and my intestines feel better than ever I used to suffer a lot from gastritis and I realized that my old high vegetable diet and fruit diet that was high in fiber was making me constipated. I'm way more hyper aware I've been making strong gains at the gym some people think I'm on roids and even my vision has improved. This diet has convinced me that vampires and satanic cannibalistic rituals are real if eating all the meat from cows feels this good then what does eating the the meat from another human or drinking their blood and stealing their energies gonna feel like, I guess this is why the bible forbids drinking blood because it turns you into a fucking savage?

>$0.25 has been deposited into your account

Are you comfortable dying at 50? Because consumption of animal products and heart disease are hard linked. In fact, studies have shown that late stage heart disease can in some cases be reversed by eating a plant based diet.

>Raw meat is much easier to digest than cooked
it's a proven fact that you are retarded.
Jamal's cock doesnt count as raw meat.
and so you dont stay stupid
"meat is cooked for four reasons: to make it safe to eat, easier to chew, easier to digest (denatured proteins are more vulnerable to digestive enzymes), and to enhance flavor."

just eat oysters for tonnes of zinc you silly boy

I eat 26,000 calories a day with no exercise. I'm 29 years old and have never had sex.

Next year, I will be a mighty gravity wizard