youtube.com/watch?v=F-N5Gw5u0LY
youtube.com/watch?v=IX6EUVnHxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhlnvlRZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=yxl_OuO0aGs
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs1rbqrVI
youtube.com/watch?v=SuEGbiHCqpU
youtube.com/watch?v=x2mg5ndzVgg&list=PL_cJ8k_C3XEWi9IrA7dKse0vo8SE6J1oJ&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0TtNJdXWkpo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250734/U-S-Star-Wars-laser-plane-shoots-ballistic-missile.html
fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=676ea3eacdce2776ee052a193c2a18e7&tab=core&_cview=0
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam7.html#possible
ausairpower.net/APA-DEW-HEL-Analysis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you know about the nukes?

It redpilled me.

>watching 6million hours of documentary when kikes did 911 would do

Never happened. A friend sent me a photo from New York and the Twin Towers are still standing.

Attached: NYC Twin Towers 3 Mar 2001 Blog.jpg (1600x1067, 360K)

>I have seen every documentary on it.
Can you recommend something top notch?

Spoiler alert: It was the jews. Always the jews.

Depends, what are you looking for? I would love to recommend my favorite niche aspect of that day which is people eye witness accounts at the ground floor or eyewitness accounts from neighboring buildings.

Post your favorite/best/shocking rare youtube videos preferably of the second plane hit or the second collapse.

My favorite one is of the guys on the balcony and the second plane hits and the guys like "WHOAAAAA, ITS TERRORISTS BRO!"

First collapse my mistake.

Attached: 991.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

>9/11
A jew gaslighting topic used to obfuscate the real issues and to scare normies away from the big (real) questions by making "conspiracy" talk look foolish. Same with moon landings and flat earth etc. Understand what happened to the west post-WW2...

You gotta stop.

y/n jews did 9/11?

some jews, some muzzies, some jesuits, some atheists... who knows?

SPREAD THE NEWS
The notorious hacker known as Jow Forums just made spooky ban millions of people and he has won this fight

SPOOKY BTFO STAY MAD

Attached: fukken glass ya.jpg (552x434, 44K)

I binge on 9/11 videos and documentaries yearly. There was just something about that day that has made it completely different from any other conflict or attack that we've seen to this day.

Attached: 1516963824544.jpg (963x1441, 94K)

>don't question 911. You don't want to look like one of those flat earthers do you?
>It was done by nuclear bombs in the basements. Also there were no planes, the planes were CGI holograms, and they also used a missile to attack the pentagon.

pastebin.com/4jyXGaCX

Not all Jews, just the Israeli government. They're gonna pay for the 300 American Jews they murdered that day.

Attached: 300 american jews died.png (530x313, 237K)

>let's talk about bigfoot or flat earth goyim... anything but jews!

Attached: seething.jpg (443x515, 60K)

Straight up blood sacrifice.

Attached: 1540272819301.gif (375x221, 3.86M)

have you seen the howard stern tv special

The entire thing. The music transition still creeps me out to this day. I've listened to other radio stations cover the day too, and I'm still appalled at how little Opie and Anthony seemed to care. They would spend most of their future coverage just mocking 9/11 tribute songs.

One 9/11 a day keeps doctor away.

The sad part is since ive exhausted my daily video supply I now resort to doing daily police calls taken on that day.

thememoryhole2.org/blog/911-911-calls

I used to be
then I got into the holohoax

did you listen to the interview of the cop that arrested the israelis?

Its one of the spookiest interviews regarding 9/11 with the popular implication FBI told him not to talk.

yeah you could tell the guy was out of his depth
another one that was particularly off-putting was the taxi driver whose windshield was broken near the pentagon
he even kept his taxi from that day intact and his hood is untouched

what are the newest and best documentaries?

Attached: student02.jpg (435x525, 63K)

imo, the best one is 9/11 : new pearl harbor

yeah, that's a good one. i hope someone is working on a documentary for the 20th anniversary

probably but what is there that hasn't been said yet?

I don't care too much for it . Not that many people died because of it but what followed caused more deaths . It's interresting to see how people reacted with time though

Attached: 1455841381399.jpg (500x488, 177K)

merci pour ton drapeau

NONNNNNN ! Putain de kanaks de merde !

Same.

Attached: William-Cooper-38.jpg (1410x1021, 283K)

Legitimately chilling.

tiens

Attached: fl_tv.gif (16x11, 353)

Was into it for awhile. Then realized the official story/demanded responses didn't really add up. See no reason to go on about it anymore.

The second plane was CGI with a bomb in both buildings.

What is your opinion on this case?

Attached: Wojak- Need help.jpg (212x238, 8K)

I went there last year I can tell you and your very poor bait that they are no longer standing and there is but one tower now.

Un peu mieux kek

pourquoi tu caches ton drapeau?
ça te fait plein de (you)s garanties

Can't be fucked writing in French because keyboard but here goes . Fuck this place , fuck these people . I rather chop my own cock off than wave a flag that isn't mine , it's that simple

well I'd rather fly the NC flag than the fucking EU

it was what redpilled me and got me into "conspiracies"(the truth).
its started with that and now i unironically believe in satanic child abusing elites.

Attached: 1460978288230.jpg (764x720, 201K)

Where's all the gore?

I remember reading a story from one of the first responders, he had to basically go in and tag bodies (green for needs help, red for critical, black for dead) and he found this bitch who was just a head and part of her torso. She was still alive, but he tagged her black because durr she's not bouncing back from that and she started screaming at him "I'm not dead! I'm not dead!"

It was cool as fuck. I wish there way more camera phones back then than there are now, I'd have killed to see shit like that. Best I've seen is a pic of a dude who hit the edge of a building and split in two, his torso was on the roof of the building and his lower half was on the ground. I'll try and find it.

We can’t kill enough Muslims to consider this debt paid. Should’ve nuked Mecca on the 12th.
>BUT THE JOOS

I gotta say, as much of a heartless asshole I am, it's simply because it's such a fascinating topic. Nothing like this had happened before or since, not on this scale. This event literally split world history in two eras. You could almost base an entire calendar around it akin to the birth of Jesus. The "old world" and the "new world."

I know I know but apart from that I don't have that many choices . I could use the UN flag but that's even worst . NC might change more than it's flag soon , can you believe these fucks want their independence ? Well it's a good thing for France I guess but whichever way you look at it , the rest of us are gonna get fucked in the arse . Oh well , I always planned on going to France eventually

In case anyone hasnt seen it yet, probably my favorite

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-035512_Prime Video.jpg (1080x2019, 448K)

what about this one?
>can you believe these fucks want their independence ?
kek that fucking stupid
I don't think we should let them though
even though it's a drain because of benefits, it's strategically important and it could be worth the money spent on it
and it's a drop compared to all the niggers we feed for free right here

I don't believe a dude in a cave pulled this off...I think he died about five years earlier. Dialysis in a cave three times a week..He was sick.

Zionist, Bilderburg, New World Order, the International money people

Fucking kek ! That's a good one too . True enough . Well they'll release the results tommorow I believe , we'll just have to wait and see . Fucking monkeys are probably gonna loose their shit if it doesn't pass . Another small scale civil war might happen . I'll have to paint myself white , get rescued off of this bloody rock

wtf are you even doing there?

Well family moved from Toulouse to NC after the second world war or do you mean why I'm still here even though shit might go down ? Well I'm still here because of my kid , too young to get in a plane and the wife doesn't feel the need to fuck off . Might have something to do with her grandmother still being alive . Dad took part in the shit in the 80s . I already have a plan if things do go south but for the time being I'm waiting . Can't do much more than that

Going back on topic , is it true most Americans believe the shit was staged ?

We didn't think everyone would get so anxious and afraid when we did it, on our planet this stuff is practical joke-tier.

so tell us who did it

damn, good luck m8
I hope shit doesn't hit the fan too hard over there
I got friends working in NC too

I would hope so
it's pretty obvious Israel did it

Nuke everything then spacefag i double dare ya

Don't care about that kind of contentious information. What are you going to do with it? Fucking nothing. Even if you could prove it completely, you people are too dickless to hold your government to account anymore.

I'll be honest goys, I listened to a tonne of thos documentaries back in the day (2007-08) and was obsessed but I never encountered to connection to Israel at the time.
I dunno what people mean wehn they say "jews/israel did 9/11".
Can anyone point me to a good doc on this?

Fine then, we're about to give you a surprise on

4̵̶̙̜͖̯͓͓͕̗̭̃ͭ͐͑͊̃̀́̚8̸̛͓̦̗̯̙̘̹̞̬̖͛ͧ̃̾̆ͫ̎̾ͦ̒ͭ̌̊̉̈́̾͢T͓̣͚͉̟͎̗̙͒̋͐̀̎́̈͗̔ͤ̿̇ͭ̃͗ͯ̚͘͘Q̸̞̤̰̞̳̗̗̼͕̟̻̐̐̍̐ͤͣ̾̂̓̓͜ͅĤ͓̣̩͍̣̘̦̣̖͆̆̂̀̿͋͑͗͊̕͝ ̴͈͍͓̦͎̱̠̩͉͕͉̟͙̝̤̱̋͌ͩ͐̎̓̇̉́ͯ̇̕͝[̥̜̫̻̘̟̱͔̫̪̭̣͙̑̋̾̈̏̿ͭ͛̐̒͢4̴̘̱̳̞̘̟͚̺͍̝ͬ̉̈̎̾͒̔ͯ͐ͤ͝2̫̰̞̗̞̞̟͚̱̭̠̮̙̪͒ͤ̇̒͘͡
̴̧̛̼͚̺̏̃ͧ͗͑̉ͨͬ̂̈́ͣ͗̉͟ģ̤̦̦͕̱̞͍̻̼̗̦̟̺̭̣͙͚̘̫̂ͣ̾͗̑ͯ̃̍f̴̧͖̪̺̻̬͉̝̬̘ͣ̓͊̔̓̕͞8̧̡̙̺̺̤̥͈̼̤̞̫̘̖̣͙̆̀̐̑̓̐̀͟͢͢ͅt̳̰̖̱͎͓͎͈̦́ͭͯ͂̀̊͊ͣ̃ͫ̾͗͑͛̓̐́͝q̶̴̭̪̮̺͕͍̙ͮͮ̑ͯͨ̆̓͌ͪ̀ͫ͑͋h̶͍̝͍̹̟͎͚̘͚͈̖̥͔͙̖͉̄̆̃̇ͨ͊͆̑ͣ̾͘͢3̡̻̘̱͖͖͓̤̠ͮ͒ͭ̀̃ͮ̓ͣ̓̄͆͘͝H̙̤͎̹̘͓̙͊ͭ́͛̓̉ͭ͛ͪ̀͟͝G̨̡̦͔͙͔̜̪̳̰̝͉̭̩͇͍͑̌͆̾̐̑͐́͆̎ͧͩͤ͋ͨ̃̀ ̶̢̮͚̘̺͎̟̻̭̹̈̄̽̎̏ͤ͐͛̂̎̕̕͜9̵̱̝̫̦͎̣͎͓̪ͤͣ̐̒ͭ̽̈̑ͭ̀͞ͅ0̶̵̷̫̱͚̥̦̥̏̿͞9̧̼̙͉̹̭̬̙̭̣͇͙ͧ̋̿ͧ̎ͨ̉̋͛̂ͮͪ̈́́͢ͅƯ̶̴̷̞͉̻̥͍̜͈̣̮̪͍̝̱͉ͦ͒̑ͩ͑͛ͦ́ͯ̓ͪ͢ͅh̨̙͖̬̻̮̝̠̭̩͖͉͉̿̋͐ţ͇̣͓͈̥̜̞̰̻̩̳̜ͨͪ̽̚͜ͅ ̨̨͓͔̝̩͕̙͓̘͔̤̦͍̐͛̎̐ͮ̽ͧͭ̐̓̌͟ͅṕ̴̡̡̬̘̘͕ͨ̂̆͋̃ͫ̄̒͟͟ͅo̴̹͚͖͆̃ͯ̈ͫͬͩ̃͒ͯ͡͝i̜̙̪̘̟̬̥̭̣̥̻̜̰͓̱̠̤̗̦̐̃̂͗ͦͭ̀ͬ͗̚͜͝t̴̢͈̝̙͓̞̺̭̥̭̞̹͓͙͚̫͈̳ͬͪ̃ͅ4̡͍͕̱͉̣̗͕͇̣̓ͫ̓͑̊ͫ̓̃ͩ͆ͣͯ̈̈́̓͟w̶̢̛͚̪̪̮̳̺̙̰̹͋ͬ̍͌͊̎͒͌̐̒͐ͧͭ̃ͣͧͣ̀͢q̸̣̞̣͕̠̤̹̮̞̣̻̓ͦ̂̓ͭ̇ͯ̾͆̆ͬͧ͟͝͡0̙͉̗̞͚̖̣͚ͧ͑ͧ̕͠͡͝]̸̹͚͈̠̰̱̝̦͓̜̫̣̦̗̥̞̳̏̑ͩ̂ͩ͆̏̍ͬ̊̉̄̓̃̚͟ͅ ̥̙͔̳̩̤̓ͯͮ̊̆̂̓̓̌̓̌̚͘̕̕͢ͅg̛̦̫̤̙͖̼͚̫̣̺̪ͣ͐̔̆͒͊ͦ̽̏̊͒͟ţ̶̦͔̰͓̬͖̤̪̖̹̟̹̣̊ͪ̉͊̆̃̽͆̓͊̍͛ͤͬ̉͐͛ͅ4̸̤̗̯͚̣̣̯̭͖͔̝͙͋ͮͮ̈̃̈̐͊̿͋͗͜͡\̴̡̧̗̬̭̗̗͕͖͈̗͒ͭͬ̂͢G̸̷̼̱̪̹̬͎͙̪̗̎̂̑ͪ́̏ͧ͘͡4̧̱̙͎͍̤͍̜̹̗̐͊ͨ̎͐͋̉̉͗̈́̏ͦ͠
̶̡͓̪̳̠̥̠̟̗̟̝͍̒ͯ͐ͤ͊͋͛͜͟4̘̦͙̰̗̝̋̏̐̃͋́̎́͜ ̧̜̬̫̤̪̜͉͇̥͍̖̥̘̏͐̏͒̋͘͡ͅͅg̵̗̣̻͖̹̻̻̣ͨ̈́̏̊̏ͤ͒̾́͐̊̏͒͘̕͜͞H̢̨̬̬̯̮̺͇͈̜̝̐ͮ̒̀̔̏̏ͭ͊̔ͪ̊̾̚̚̚͟ͅ0̴̵̧͓̘̤͓̳̟̣̼͇̭͍̻̠̭̺͇̤̼͐̇̔̉̎͌́͜ͅ8̴̡̛̤̤̜̣̟̙̹̥̗̠̬̪̱͕̘͉̙̉̊̓̄̀̚G͎̟̺̱̬͙̙͔̫̦̖͇̦͚̮̓͑̋ͭ̆̋̚̕͘4̢̛͎͈̻̝͉͍͙͈̯͈̺̟͖̖͖̤ͭ̾ͩ̐̑ͨͦͩ̎ͭ̄̓ͬ̓̓ͅw̛̰̬̙̖̘̣̞̞̩̭̮̬͉̭̎̔ͭ̓̇̌̌ͪ̀̋̍̾̕͠ ̷̨̳͚̳̬ͧͧ̽̿̓̃̆͂ͭ̓̒̑̀̀͝ḫ͎̯͇̥͓̞͉̮͈̺̄ͫ̇̎͒ͭ͆͐̿̾̉̄ͮ͒̍̕͡g̸̮̱̪̣̙͎̳͋͐̈́ͫ̐ͫͮ̂̄̿̓ͤͤ̒͑Ẅ̵̛̛͍̠͕̩͍̗͈̗̪̬̫̪ͤͯ͊̄͊͌̉̽ͨͯ̄̿\̶̨͎̖̤͉͓̮͓̣̮̺̯͚̭̖͗ͦ͛̄̄ͯ̒̿̂̇͊̀̿ͭͭͩ̐͘͠0̸̝̫̙̟̞̝̩̦̦̺̤͇̳͔̮̰ͨͧ͗̀̆̋̋ͫ͋̑̕P̢̢̥̤̯̹͎͓̭̖̳̣͉̥̣̦͉̦̘̽̍̄̍̂́͌̋̊ͪͭͩͧ̍̐̄͢͢ͅỈ̛͈̥̤̠̟͉̣̳̠̘͕̖̦͐̐̃̊͝ͅĢ̦̩̘̮͎̜ͩ͆͒̂͠͡ͅḫ̶̨̡̡̮͇͈̯͍͋̄̎͗̆͡ͅ\̶̡͓̫͇̤̘̪̣̰͒ͦ̃̒͐͊̽ͬ͌͂̂ͦ̋̒̊͗͟͠ͅͅ
̗̰̭̹͕́͊̑̏͛̃ͮ͐̓ͣͤ̓̈ͯ̽̊̍̉͜W̸̡̨͍͖̳̭̦͉͙͍͓͚̹͛̀̾ͣ̎ͤ͠͡G̢̜̥̻̠͓̞͕̖̹̼̤̤̙̥̩̗͍ͪ̈̄ͯ́̄̿̄ͪͯ͐͌ͧ̚W͙̻͓͉̙̿͌͐̊ͤͮ̆́̚͢ͅ4̶̷̡̙̮̩̯͙̦̘̟̼̦̗̦̤̱̤̞͇̯̔͂̍ͧ̊ͪ̐ͫͮ̒̀͠ͅ ̶͉̖̝̬̠̼̳͉̺͓̫͔̏̆̆̄̔ͮͬ͂̒̉̏͑͂̍̍͆ͯͅ

dancing israelis

Fuckin sasquatch m8

>Search for "Dancing Israeli Documentary" in Jewgle
>Suggestion is autocorrected to "Israeli Dance Documentary"
What did I expect?

Thank user, is this the one you mean?:
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

Aye same here . If shit does happen , the first ones to get hit will most likely be up north . Make sure to check up on them if you got anyone up there , the Gendarmes in Koumac are not going to be able do much once they block the roads etc

for example, there's more to be found but you're on the right track

Gonna have to watch that . First I've heard of it . Then again I can see how they'd be connected to it

I remember a Roger Dommergue interview where he said he knew who did it right when it happened
at some point, you just assume (((they))) are behind that kind of shit because it's exactly their style

Okay, cool. Thanks anons, I'll look into this.

>Then again I can see how they'd be connected to it
Out of interest, what do you mean here? IS there an obvious connection I'm not getting?

>IS there an obvious connection I'm not getting?
you mean aside from all the wars for Israel that have happened since?
yes

Ah right I see. I am woefully short on geopolitical knowledge desu. Presumably the destabilization of Iraq and Afghanistan massively benefits Israel?

basically, any regime that isn't pro Israel must fall
recently, we've had Libya, some serious attempts on Syria and probably Iran soon
Israel has no problem funding or providing supplies/medical care to ISIS to get to their ends

Well I've noticed that over the years , they have been pulling more and more strings . Playing the victims , brainwashing the US with beautiful blondes ect . With the US making a move into the middle east after the twin towers fell , that only helped Israel . Look at what they have been able to achieve without any real fighting . They even took back Jerusalem , again without doing much . All they needed was for the US to be on their side . Imagine if the US takes out the surrounding countries , who would profit from it ? Who would take control ? The real question though is why ? I doubt it's for a bunch of land .

I'll look it up , sounds like I'm gonna fall down a another hole . To me the whole event seemed weird but didn't think that many people would think the same

Wish it was higher quality. There is literally no good photo or video of any of the jumper hitting or having hit the ground. Its a shame. There is a ton of videos where you can hear them land very clearly. Big thud. But thats all unfortunately.

>sounds like I'm gonna fall down a another hole
lol go for it
Roger Dommergue was one of these 100% redpilled jews who give 0 fucks about telling the truth about world jewry
I highly recommend everything he's ever done

>Israel knew it was going to happen (dancing Israelis)
>the planes were never intended to collapse the buildings (can you imagine the insane foresight that would involve?)
>Israel snuck in and hid thermite around the supports
>the planes hit
>thermite activated
>towers down
>Islamists are like "oh fucking shit damage bonus what the fuck that wasn't meant to happen"
>20 years war against the middle east to benefit Israel

Now you know.

I went to the Twin towers a month before the Attack.

My brothers and i were pulled out of school during attack by my dad. He thought my school was going to get bombed.

Watched the Twin Towers on fire before it dropped (looked like pic related).

Was told it was Osama Bin Laden

Found out it was Mossad, recently after watching hours of documentaries after work.

Attached: attacks_nyr126.jpg (384x450, 20K)

Allright well I'm off , take it easy lad(s) . Une super conversation , merci .

bon courage pour demain

kek merci !

I just made this btw

Attached: starve the parasites.png (500x375, 267K)

It makes me masturbate almost every day

I was there. That shit was fucking demolitioned from the bottom. NO joke, no larp.

Everyone expected this. I remember the interviews of Londoners on the day, all of them wanted massive revenge. I could hardly believe Bush had done nothing when I woke on the 12th. I think the lack of a proper, self-assertive response to that was what killed the West psychologically. If you can't fight back after New York and the Pentagon are attacked then when can you?

The Dancing Israelis

unz.com/pgiraldi/the-dancing-israelis/

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiUvS_5Kg7ZbDId2gB_Y5UPL5rqA3xRza

Have you heard of Dr. Judy Wood? Did you know she has been researching 9/11 since 2001 and has already filed several law suits against NIST's contractors for science fraud, and legal requests that NIST's fraudulent data gets reexamined? Dr. Judy Wood has received more than one threat due to the research she has done and the evidence she has gathered, and one of her students was also murdered in 2006. Surprisingly, Dr. Judy Wood is the only 9/11 researcher who has submitted evidence to the courts in pursuit of the truth. I. In 2007, Dr. Judy Wood filed several legal cases against the corporations NIST had contracted to conduct the 9/11 "investigations", many of which are military / defense / weapons organizations involved in Directed Energy research (huge conflict-of-interest). The filings in these legal cases included Requests For Corrections (RFC) based on the Data Quality Act, and Qui Tam whistle-blower cases. One of her legal cases made it all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in October of 2009. She has been actively pursuing 9/11 Truth with her lawyer, despite the lack of support she has received from Dr. Steven Jones and other members of the 9/11 Truth community. The legal documents from her court cases can be viewed at the following links:

drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/NIST_RFC.html
drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/Qui_Tam_Wood.shtml

II. Dr. Judy Wood has collected an overwhelming amount of evidence which suggests that a Directed Energy Weapon of some kind was used to powderize ('dustify') the primary steel and concrete portions of the WTC buildings, while burning and bending aluminum, yet leaving paper and many other materials unharmed. These characteristics are matched by those of "The Hutchison Effect", and are the result of "field effects" and energy interference. John Hutchison has filed an affidavit in Dr. Wood's court case, to legally testify to the numerous similarities between The Hutchison Effect and the 9/11 attacks

Attached: 1534865620177.png (890x543, 532K)

III. Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing.
1. Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation :
youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8
2. Dr. Judy Wood's evidence-packed website: drjudywood.com/wtc
3. A very important, related website: checktheevidence.com

IV. Here are some very important video documentaries discussing the reality of The Hutchison Effect and other suppressed technologies, such as Cold Fusion, Anti-Gravity, and Military Energy Weapon Technology, which are related to 9/11:
2. Heavy Watergate: The Cold Fusion Cover Up (Documentary | 45mins): youtube.com/watch?v=q3YCYijh478
3. Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist of Lockheed Martin, on The Hutchison Effect: youtube.com/watch?v=57ZKTA7nx8U
5. What Turned The Twin Towers To DUST on 9/11? youtube.com/watch?v=lGXDmNZCeKo

Attached: Screenshot-22_07_2018-10_02_00.png (1438x952, 2.03M)

Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Brief Summary of Key 9/11 Evidence to Explain | Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D (Materials Science Engineering)
youtube.com/watch?v=a01FmP8-Bws

Ambrose Lane interview
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0dARcRQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=qqyOOYFAmc0

Jesse Ventura interview
youtube.com/watch?v=_oZuM7Fq7AE
youtube.com/watch?v=F-N5Gw5u0LY

rich hall interview 1/2
youtube.com/watch?v=IX6EUVnHxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRhlnvlRZzU
youtube.com/watch?v=yxl_OuO0aGs

rich hall interview 2/2
youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs1rbqrVI

irefutable playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=x2mg5ndzVgg&list=PL_cJ8k_C3XEWi9IrA7dKse0vo8SE6J1oJ&index=1

September 11th: The New Hiroshima
youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8

Attached: HTR-combine.jpg (560x420, 109K)

>it all went into the basement

and anyone who thinks Directed Energy Weapons are nonsense
youtube.com/watch?v=0TtNJdXWkpo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250734/U-S-Star-Wars-laser-plane-shoots-ballistic-missile.html

fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=676ea3eacdce2776ee052a193c2a18e7&tab=core&_cview=0

drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam7.html#possible

ausairpower.net/APA-DEW-HEL-Analysis.html

Attached: drjudywood.com_articles_DEW_dewpics_Image300.jpg (1024x768, 485K)

How come steel and concrete were pulverized, aluminum had electrical burns, but paper was unharmed? Nano-thermite and heat do not selectively damage certain materials, so how come thousands and thousands of paper sheets were completely unharmed?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come there are many reports of power outages and electrical failures in the areas surrounding ground zero during the attacks?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, where is all the molten steel? Thousands of pictures, yet not a single one shows large quantities of molten steel?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come the resulting steel and concrete dust clouds were not hot enough to burn the people it coated nor to set adjacent buildings on fire?
• If thermite alone caused the ‘collapses’, how come there was significant magnetosphere readings in Alaska at the very same time of the 9/11 attacks?
• Why was the Alaskan magnetosphere normal until immediately before and during the 9/11 attacks, when there was suddenly a huge surge in electromagnetic activity?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero experienced metal warping and electricity-like burns and holes during the attacks, even though they were not exposed to thermite?
• If thermite alone caused the destruction of the buildings, how come countless vehicles located several blocks away from ground zero were flipped upside down or on their side?

Attached: Slide51.jpg (960x720, 124K)

no s wave or p wave only a surface wave

two towers weaker than a 2.6 earthquake

WTC7 shook the ground similar to a jackhammer

bathtub, debris would have ruptured walls, flood lower manhattan, walls not ruptured

dust hit people, yet no burned bodies, couldn't of been hot yet more than 1400 cars toasted, paper also survived

over 1500 people disappeared, no bodies, no dna

several hundred people's remains were recoverd and ceremonial burried. over 1500 missing

many jumpers stripped naked before jumping

50 times normal level of tritium

hurricane erin diverted off the coast of NY on 9/11, never mentioned in news

recorded in alaska, ground base at 6 different locations, recorded the earths magnetic field shifting with each WTC event (planes crashing, collapsing)

hutchison effect static field interferes radio frequency signals

43,600 windows
600,000 sq ft of glass
200,000 tons of structural steel
5,000,000 sq ft if gypsum
6 acres of marble
425,000 cubic yards of concrete
chief of fire department's comment on the debris "nothing but powder and metal"

only 1 horribly melted filing cabnet, from the ben and jerrys near WTC 1, was recovered (out of an estimated 45,000). remnants of file holders found inside

13 first responders, 1 civilian, survived at the base of the buildings and in stairwell b.. and walked out

Jay Jonas (firefighter, survivor in stairwell B)
"I looked and said, "Guys, there used to be 106 floors above us and now I'm seeing sunsine."
..."There's nothing above us. That big building doesn't exist."
...These are the biggest office buildings in the world and i didn't see one desk or one chair or one phone, nothing"

Attached: Slide5.jpg (960x720, 110K)