FUCK FAT PEOPLE

Im overweight, just in the obese range.

I NOW HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR FEMALE HOSPITAL NURSES.

I was psychotic

I ended up thinking i was a nigger annorexic with body dysmorphea and thats why i couldnt see i was an annorexic nigger.

When i asked if i was fat or not at the hospital, the FUCKING CUNTS all were shicked at me telling me i WASNT FAT, they said there was NO WAY i was fat becuase i fit into a small adult bloodpressure machine, they ALL SAID i wasnt fat, but then someone said i was a “healthy weight”.... hmm...

They put a freaken thing in my arm to hydrate me, they talked to me in a baby voice which nade me think they were constantly implying things.

I WAS IN THE ED PART OF THE HOSPITAL SURROUNDED BY GIANT FAT FUCKS, i thought I was wrongly viewing everyone as fat fucks.

IM DISGUSTED

FUCK
NORMIES

I FUCKING HATE FAT PEOPLE AND IM NOT HAVING DINNER TONIGHT.

Attached: 2EB4CD30-BAFD-4FA4-A0F8-FDC36F14A652.png (1309x841, 71K)

>I FUCKING HATE FAT PEOPLE AND IM NOT HAVING DINNER TONIGHT.
you can do it, I believe in you

what city are you in?

Your mum, heh

Attached: D3F7CA4B-66C5-4E37-8304-BCA90863C932.png (1445x751, 64K)

You’re such a fucking retard**
It doesn’t have the same impact of calling someone retarded when you do it with improper spelling and grammar

you're the one the size of a city here, fatberg

good job at coming to your conclusion, the first step to not being fat is not eating so goddamn much

Thnx, i normally skip dinner if i eat too much in the day

RETARD

Attached: FDEF7931-78BD-4409-BA14-82CD7D5DEF38.png (914x755, 31K)

Sup dogi.

Attached: 1471272882001.jpg (577x435, 15K)

Yeah i lost 30kg that way

Niggers

Attached: 7B795593-B392-4362-87F3-9ADD247AB4D8.png (1378x747, 66K)

How is your bf?

Attached: 1471796974001.jpg (300x297, 10K)

He is kawaii and cooks good food.
I did it with my husband two times and im waiting to be picked up at the ward and now my phone is about to run out of batteries so i cant type for a bit.

>NOT HAVING DINNER TONIGHT
Post tits, time stamp, then state business

whats your account name at myproana

Im not on that stupid website.

I just eat normally.

If i eat too much, then no dinner.

you sound schizophrenic

that south beach subforum though

She is

You are fat. The nurses were probably fatter than you though, so to justify their own weight, they told you lies so they wouldn't have to admit they are fat too. I never seen the epidemic of fat people we have here in the US until those damn wal mart fat scooters became a thing. Before then, fat people either stayed home or they were forced to walk. I blame two things in the US for the fatdemic.
1. the fat scooters (that are free to the fat fucks through social security)
2. Obama passing laws that made it legal to allow fat fucks to get on social security and welfare for obesity. Too fat to work.
I see fat kids rolling around in scooters because they are too lazy to walk. It is disgusting.

SPREAD THE NEWS
The notorious hacker known as Jow Forums just made spooky ban millions of people and he has won this fight

SPOOKY BTFO STAY MAD

Attached: image.jpg (400x235, 16K)

Straight is default. Everything else is mental illness.

There he is guys. Thats patient zero. He introduced a new kind of dumb cunt posting to Jow Forums, that only Australians who've stood outside their local maccas have experienced.

think how completely nuts and emaciated you would have to be to get stuck in the ED ward as a guy
guys never get diagnosed with EDs, its a huge problem

parentheses, braces, brackets. The angled ones are called chevrons.

SPOOKY EXPLAINS???!?!?!?!??!?!??????

Attached: 1.jpg (390x259, 37K)

oh my god now tell this to fat people in real life?

Attached: 1537294208951.gif (216x195, 71K)

FUCK NIGGERS

Holy shit OP, I could not have said it better than myself. Fat people are the worst. Zero impulse control.

Chinese meth really does cause chaos

You sound fat.

Sounds like your bigger problem is a lack of faith in your own senses.

Tell me OP, have you ever been gaslit?
I mean besides this recent experience, which probably counts.

Don't skip meals kid. Just have 3 normal healthy meals a day. Quit video games and walk around a lot. You'll be fine brother keep your chin up.

Attached: 20181031_211626.png (914x754, 58K)

Oy vey, what is happening here?

Attached: 1522518924057.jpg (501x504, 74K)

You are dangerously mentally unstable, or pretending to be

Take your meds, nutjob

>IM NOT HAVING DINNER TONIGHT.

Don't stop eating, that isn't the key to losing weight. And honestly, losing weight isn't the key to being healthy. Focus more on physical exercise and eating food that isn't junk food. Eating a lot less will just slow down your metabolism and you'll feel tired and have no energy. Build yourself up! Start with walking every day and do some pushups. Try to be able to do more by the end of each week. Eventually start running and weight training. It worked for me and it will work for you.

>Reddit spacing
Get back to plebbit you nigger

I worked in a hospital, the amount of fat women who worked there too...

Hardly setting a good example.

Go back and beat the nurses and patients with a club or folding chair or fisticuffs