What can be done to stop the distracted driving epidemic?

abc57.com/news/three-children-killed-in-after-being-hit-by-vehicle-in-fulton-county

>Bus stopped to pick up children (it's illegal to drive by a school bus doing so)
>Children crossing the street
>24 year old woman in a truck smashes into them
>kills three kids (all from the same family) and injures a fourth unrelated child

The article says nothing about her using her cell phone, but the bus had the stop sign and arm out, the truck is fucking smashed, and there are no visible skid marks in any of the photos or videos from any news outlets, showing that she made no attempt to stop until after hitting the children.

I'm 100% sure she was too busy staring at her phone or something to notice the children crossing the street in front of her.

Attached: Capture.png (679x613, 702K)

>receding hairline
She was gonna be a tranny user

fuck trump

this is what i feel like all people in indiana look like
rip though, women shouldnt drive

class action law suit to google and apple

iq based immigration.

iq based serialization program. Everyone under a certain level gets sterilized.

there's not much more we can do, it's all already illegal

Attached: 2zUuS-1540919534-embed-fulton_SR25fatal_4.jpg (880x495, 53K)

As someone who grew up in a farming town in Indiana, a lot more people look like that than I'd like to admit, but this was a town of like 1000 people. People from actual cities tend to look more normal

yeah i picture them to have that 'look'
not necessarily a bad look exactly just that weird midwestern hillbilly look
feel bad for the family though, hope the dumb bitch rots in prison

she was probably shocked at how ugly these people are and decided to end it. also the middle one probably fucked niggers so yeah

gas the kikes
& exile the niggers and spics
and the distracted driving epidemic will solve itself

It's all Trump's fault.

There could have been a sizable group crossing that street, being more noticable. Only of a certian orange man would let the migrant children in.

>capital stupidity is not illegal
...bcoz legislators are stupid as shit.

Just a few weeks ago some stoned-looking faggot (WA state) swerved around a car that had stopped for the bus in the oncoming lane with the stop sign out and then quickly went back on his lane to blow through the bus stop sign. I was behind the bus and I was fucking furious. Luckily no kids were hurt but I wanted to beat the shit out of him. Bus ended up pulling over to call the cops, allowing me to pass it, because seriously who likes waiting behind buses amirite?

She's going to prison for a while, and she'll never legally drive a vehicle again.

Self driving cars will do a lot.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS. No one needs a 4000lb automatic truck capable of such carnage. The founders were clearly referring to the horse and buggy when penning the Constitution not 2.5 ton high velocity hunks of metal!

Attached: this-wasthe-text-my-sister-sent-ravioli-ravioli-give-me-6310632.png (500x338, 113K)

Kegel

Cellphone jammers factory installed and tamper proof. Hey its our product, if you don't like it than buy a different brand automobile. Kind of like the G forces our internet compliance.

Give Asians free plastic surgery.

>and there are no visible skid marks in any of the photos or videos from any news outlets, showing that she made no attempt to stop until after hitting the children.
Welcome to modern technology. Anti lock breaks don't leave skid marks.

>middle of nowhere, indiana

who the fuck cares OP. literally nobody.

Kids should have fucking looked both ways failed parents.

Attached: 1531503470709.jpg (494x597, 32K)

Nobody here has ever claimed women will act any differently to this. You're preaching to the choir. They would rather risk killing three children or smashing headlong into a pole than take more than a few seconds to heart a photo of one of their friends, or check if their friends have heart'd their photos.

Showing each other photos of yourselves is a helluva drug.

My wife was almost killed last year by a speeding, distracted driver last year.

The idiot was charged with reckless endangerment, then was back on the road within days. My wife took weeks before she could walk.

My solution? Shove their fucking phones down their throats and watch them choke to death.

>father has to identify bodies
>"it must be so hard for the mother"

Technology affects women differently from men. Take this one example. When school kids get smartphones. Well the boys will just play video games and stuff like that. Building team work skills, etc etc. Girls don’t do that. Instead, girls go on these social media sites, post pictures of themselves, and wait for validation. If they don’t get it near instantly, it triggers a panicked response. Bullying is rampant too among female online spaces because female bullying is always psychological and emotional. Boys usually bully each other physically so they can escape from it but the nature of women means that young girls never can.

They need to make all cell phones shut off if they are at speed. Nothing allowed but 911 calls, no incoming or outgoing calls, black screen, no nothing.

One bad apple spoils the bunch.

1. Passengers in the car would be shit outta luck
2. Women would stop in the middle of the highway every 3mins to scroll through Instagram

Pic related is the only true answer for distracted driving. Unironically.

Attached: A-Clockwork-Orange-2.jpg (669x380, 33K)

>Pic of the driver moments before the collision

Attached: b2b.png (251x272, 8K)

aggressive policing

too bad the police are completely useless

>24 year old woman
i've noticed women are the ones that drive fastest / more reckless when they see school signs
it's like genetically they try to increase risk to other people's children (but only if it's "distant" from their own culpability... so just driving faster isn't being culpable in their minds)
I bet WOMEN kill more children ""accidentally""" (if you take away pedorape murders) in the US

>Alyssa Shepherd
>Xzavier Ingle
>Mason Ingle
>Alivia Stahl
>Maverik Lowe

What the fuck happened to John and Jane? Why does everybody have a fucking hippie name these days.

Oh well, too bad. I can’t buy a machine gun because of some nigger terrorists, you can’t play candy crush while your mom drives you around.