Fighting the eternal Anglo

I imagine myself in British India, leading my platoon. Our aim is to piss off British dogs. We keep pissing them off and they keep getting triggered. Our men have successfully sacked the British parliament and the cries of "Inquilab Zindabad!" (Long Live the Resistance) is heard amongst the massive crowds. It is the year 1915, and our Germanic brothers are fighting the eternal Anglo in Europe, we tell our brothers to conscript in the armed forces and betray them in battle.

A bunch of coconuts (house nigger, uncle tom whatever you call them) arrive and arrest me. I'll be sentenced to death but I don't fear it, I welcome it. Only God will be my judge, and he'd be damn pleased when he finds out I BTFOed the Anglo in my lifetime, only REAL men are capable of such feat.

I'm brought in court and charged for conspiracy. To right of the Anglo judge is his master, Schlomokikelberg who is already trying to buy property in Israel, even though the Holocaust hasn't even started yet.

"On the basis Section 168, Criminal Conspiracy against the Government of British India, and Section 302, Attempt to murder, and Section 298, Sedition against the Indian state, this court sentences you, and your conspirators to death by hanging."

"FUCK YEAH! HANG ME BITCH", I shouted. The rest of the courtroom erupted into cries of "Inquilab Zindabad".

Meanwhile the Anglo's house pet, aka Mahatma Gandhi had already became a little bitch and denounced my actions as 'radical' and against the 'tradition of India'. Typical Anglo puppet.

As the rope around my neck tightened my vision faded, until it went completely dark. I woke up, in the Himalayas, my homeland, to be welcomed by my INDIC brethren. I finally made, I made it...

Attached: images (43).jpg (484x634, 23K)

You can't dress so fucking white, pajeet. The other shitskins will mock you.

too well written for a poo you silly proxyfag

Based on a tr00 story

Attached: images (44).jpg (300x300, 9K)

Based

Why he look like he need a mojito

Back when we used to spend the weekends having fun lynching poo's and greek cypriots for back chatting us.

Amritsar was 100% japes.
Who doesn't enjoy running about on all fours once in a while?

India has such a shit flag it's an embarrassment

My ancestor won a Victoria Cross in the 1857 Indian rebellion and I would gladly do the same knowing id cleansed the world of a few pajeet scalps

Get that pin wheel flag off this board.

Attached: 1280px-British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png (1280x640, 107K)

Stop posting, you're upsetting the Pakistanis

Morning Eddie. Brit/pol/ at 7?

>Heaven's light our guide
>(((Heaven's)))
Cringed and bluepilled

Attached: 8aecc2b455c34fe47ec2a9d3b480de1d.jpg (1049x1280, 287K)

Impoverished and brownpilled

Attached: dharavi-slum-mumbai.jpg (615x415, 78K)

My Austrian Aunt had a Great Uncle who got an Iron Cross when he was in the Austrian Army in WWII

>hates the white devil colonizer who brought your failing nation out of their dark age.
>beauty standards for men and women of your nationality are basicly how light skinned you are.

That's epic man, your family still have the cross?

Keep it as a family heirloom

>forgets Anglo women are only used as props in bollywood and indians prefer the MENA look more than the anglokike look

You don't even have to do anything to upset them.

They're low-key upset all the time because they come from a culture that values religious thought over scientific methodology, and when they enter the west our lifestyles and opulence give them a permanent inferiority complex, which worsens every time they're reminded that all the comforts they enjoy here are a product of western secular thought.

It gets so bad they sometimes retreat into mysticism; the end stage is when they start yelling at stains on the wall because they resemble a bearded man fucking a child, and can't decide if it's blasphemous or profane.

I'll say this, nice biscuits tho

Attached: images (48).jpg (285x214, 10K)

>fighting the eternal toilet

Attached: Indianspacemission.png (1142x971, 93K)

Do they sell that in Britain? Parle was set up in 1829 and still sells it.

Stupid Anglo. It's called fertilizing the soil on moon.

but seriously why do you hate toilets?

Attached: Banjopoo.jpg (680x752, 85K)