Hmmm

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the Jews see immigration as a form of retribution or something...

Attached: wXSVHFL.jpg (905x766, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHoXzfzJHtI
youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
breitbart.com/border/2018/10/30/armed-migrants-in-caravan-opened-fire-on-mexican-cops-say-authorities/
youtube.com/watch?v=yO0FDHe91a8
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moa/ABJ1733.0001.001/607?rgn=full text;view=image
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/secret-israels-outreach-gulf-arab-states-58869537
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1057104807972999168
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1057032098526113792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they're doubling down because another false flag is coming.

Attached: Jewish_Muslim_Invaders.jpg (1396x2879, 840K)

Repocate all the migrants to jewish communities.

>In the 1940s, (((Emanuel Celler))) opposed both the isolationists and the Franklin D. Roosevelt administration by forcefully advocating that the United States relax immigration laws on an emergency basis to rescue those fleeing the Holocaust. In 1943, he called President Franklin D. Roosevelt's immigration policy "cold and cruel" and blasted the "glacier-like attitude" of the State Department.
>In 1965, he proposed and steered to passage the Hart-Celler Act, which eliminated national origins as a consideration for immigration. This was the culminating moment in Celler's 41-year fight to overcome restriction on immigration to the United States based on national origin.

56% face is literally payment for the Holohoax. What a lovely blackpill that was to discover.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHoXzfzJHtI
youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ

its over for you stormfags. now jews and muslims will work together in full force in order to brown america.

Attached: jews-1.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Oh, really?
breitbart.com/border/2018/10/30/armed-migrants-in-caravan-opened-fire-on-mexican-cops-say-authorities/

Actually here's a much better video:
youtube.com/watch?v=yO0FDHe91a8

Attached: Rabbi Refugee Math.jpg (1168x2456, 432K)

>Repocate all the migrants to jewish communities.
This exactly. Surround their little tribal towns with rubbish and devalue their properties. When they start to sell, turn them into section 8 and move more in. Let them see the ruination of the only thing they love through the diversity they desire so much.

They (Muslims) will kill you. And I will laugh very hard at your collective demise.

Fantastic plan.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

fix your teeth you ugly faggot.

Attached: I140417_141015_415694oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000006409511o.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

Wat?

Attached: Redwing.jpg (803x552, 63K)

The white children will love our diversity programs! especially the little innocent white girls!! hhhheheheheh

Attached: 5EA1204C-A92E-482B-9A2F-DB84DEA56BEB.jpg (1195x746, 122K)

He's Irish you Stupid Jew.

based, fuck the whites.

'our dead' ??? But no Jews died in Pittsburgh

Attached: 665C6D763A414C639BF3D9855872CD06.jpg (1373x694, 90K)

There will never be enough gas.

Attached: 1319159598248.jpg (790x1038, 235K)

You have to go back.

Gas into his mouth, he starting screeching like a kike bitch
Put your shit in the oven, 130 iq brain look like he still ain't learn shit.

>He's Irish you Stupid Jew.
same shit different asshole.

''Why are the British so ugly? most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

Attached: boyle.jpg (460x288, 45K)

Get out you antisemite.

Never forget the Pittsburgh Holocaust!

Attached: Non-Jews are animals.jpg (714x2801, 360K)

>If I didn't know any better, I'd say the Jews see immigration as a form of retribution or something...
Spot on. Understand what happened to the west post-WW2...

Attached: Jewish Daily Forward ofcourse we should politize bloodbath.png (732x585, 564K)

we all knew it was going to happen, it's impossible to imagine that it would not

Attached: 1540070565298.png (530x678, 466K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-190949_Chrome.jpg (1439x2101, 937K)

You mean the Google that has to censor every Googled question about Jews.

Jewish Daily Forward: Robert Bowers was right

Attached: Jewish Daily Forward on Robert Bowers.png (644x595, 58K)

Yeah that's why he shot you kikes. Keep it up tho.

Attached: 1508015602076.jpg (411x400, 28K)

?

so shooter was right to do so is what they're saying

None of the Pittsburgh victims were Jewish , even the Israeli main rabbi clarified that it wasn't a synagogue.
This is a regular American shooting, has absolutely nothing to do with Jews or antisemetism.

They're using this shit to publish articles in Israel asking people to recognize the victims as Jews.

>Haaretz

Bro just look at the Jew names.

nice proxy, goy, I'm the real jew here. We want the mexicans and niggers OUT!!!!

Based and redpilled

Wasn't one of them a confirmed Holohoax survivor?

fugg that makes sense

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

That one was me I survived the shoah AMA

Name doesn't make you Jewish
Nazis didn't target Jews specifically , which isn't surprising because they didn't know halacha so they didn't even know who is a Jew
Read the article on ynet on the Judaism section . This is probably American false flag to make us recognize American LARPers as legit jews

Attached: IMG-20181028-WA0000.jpg (498x481, 48K)

that means nothing to the goys, you gotta explain it
gonna need a source on that, NOT Forward.

now you know why the spanish inquisition destroyed both Muslims and Jews

Welcome them into Israel. We will pay for their transport. Then you Jewish people can live in harmony with your new Aztec and Mayan friends.

Can you tell me which 'Jews' aren't LARPing? Even the ones humping the fortress wall in Jerusalem are just kidding, right? Just doing it for sympathy and priviledges?

i already did, only now im connecting the dots
Haaretz is at best Israeli-CNN and at worst the onion. Its where all the commies from the kibbutz and the rest of the brain damaged commies get their news from.

Implying making jews do manual labor isn’t literally anuddah shoah

>You interrupted our wee wee nibbling
>Now we genocide you lol equivalent exchange

Attached: 1518557375671.png (1300x900, 468K)

They're trying to push this shit all over cucked Israeli news sites

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-092154__01.jpg (1080x887, 164K)

Even though millions of us died on all sides during WWII it is still all our fault.

I wonder how many of us on Jow Forums felt a genuine glimmer of sympathy for the jews following the shooting...

Until we see how they immediately and inevitably respond, and we immediately remember why we hate them so much

>tfw you get to experience the magic of your first time going 1488 all over again

In USA , those who call themselves conservatives or reformists it's euphemism for gentiles imitating Jewish traditions larping as Jews . They'd have to pass conversion to be considered Jews by the Israeli rabbinate

Jew here. You are right to hate us. I want to apologize but it’s bullshit. I’m converting and moving to Siberia because the entire world rightfully hates us. Damn we suck.

Felt no differently than any other shooting.

But ho boy all of them on Twitter were really lighting up, even the right-wing ones.

Most of the ones you see prominently in the media aren't even religious, synagogue is just a Marxist gathering place to push this bullshit out of self hatred and hating society.

There is no equivalent exchange it's the one in power exercising their strength. With the exception of Greeks there probably has never been a world power that did not shit up a different culture and that includes Romans and every European civilization.

>We, as jews, will welcome every single person seeking safety and opportunity
In Israel?
>That's antisemetic.

This , it's basically Israeli commie der strumer
Pic related is the type of shit they report

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-093133__01.jpg (1080x1800, 455K)

Those are all over the west. But how is it possible that many still show ashkenazi features? Or is it micro-evolution?

No Jews were involved in the shooting

It's not a synagogue .

checked

Attached: bb.jpg (1280x852, 83K)

Being Ashkenazi dosnt automatically make you Jewish

My point is reform/orthodox are nonjews , some never were and some (Ashkenazi ones for example) abandoned judaism

You have no idea how happy it makes me that shitty commie Jews are trying to subvert your society and using freedom of speech to shit up your public discourse with lies and propaganda

>work together
kek, more like musrats being the oblivious puppets of kikes. what's the IQ of the arab world? 80? 85 at best?

all ashkenazis come out of pharisees who are satanists. they don't give a shit about judaism. they just use it as a cover for their criminal activity

Attached: 1536754699693.jpg (1791x3756, 1.59M)

You know as well as we do that Jewish is more than a religion, it's an ethnicity. And Ashekenazis are a part of that ethnicity.

Attached: jews.jpg (706x453, 119K)

they try
they were the main voters in favor of leaving gaza, now they are the ones who get fucked by the gazans

Attached: laugh.jpg (235x214, 3K)

The Pharisees were the keepers of the Talmud, it's rabbinic judaism

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 pharisees - Google Search.png (642x214, 117K)

Nearly all Ashkenazis define their Judaism in racial terms

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-31 I am a light-skinned Jew I am not ‘White’.png (723x517, 79K)

Attached: commoncause2.jpg (1080x793, 641K)

worldwide jewry

Attached: commoncause.png (909x923, 617K)

ouhyyyyhh our story
nevah ends!

Attached: AED7870E-F66A-4B9A-B415-586D71940BAE.png (640x1136, 202K)

>56% face is literally payment for the Holohoax.
That's only the excuse. They've had it on the drawing board since way before Kalergi

>But the future man of the American Republic will be a thoroughly composite being. It is not simply the union of the Mongolian and Caucasian types to which we are to look forward, but an agglomoration of almost all races and nationalities to make up the coming man. The old English of New England, Virginia, and the Carolinas, already blended with Huguenot, Norman French, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German, French, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian blood, will receive from the Canadian French on the one side and the Hispano - Americans on the other, an accession of French, Spanish, and Portuguese blood not wholly free from an admixture in all degrees with the Northern Indian, the aztec, and the negro races, and these, with the blending in our own Southern and Southwestern States with the African stock, and the combination in the not distant future of Chinese, Japanese, Hindoo, Malay, and Polynesian, will give to the average American of a hundred years hence, a darker complexion and very different intellectual and moral characteristics from those which we possess today…
One Hundred Years Progress of the United States (1870)
quod.lib.umich.edu/m/moa/ABJ1733.0001.001/607?rgn=full text;view=image

Unrelated to your argument:
PSA:
jpost, times, haaretz are leftist propaganda and dare not taken seriously by most israelis (proof for clueless goyim: otherwise we would have a leftist government, bibi would never be PM).
israel-hayom is right wing propaganda, taken seriously by some but not many because they are usually sensationalist.
ynet is center, it has both left wing and right wing stuff in it, with long comment sections (slightly censored but better than the others mentioned).

Thanks for showing your true intentions.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/secret-israels-outreach-gulf-arab-states-58869537

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1057104807972999168
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1057032098526113792

Get in the responses.

They're not Jews you dummy , they're larping gentiles
Judaism is a religion
You can't define a religion in racial terms. Ashkenazi are a race , Judaism isn't.

>a kike being full of shit
What else is new?

Attached: chad bowers virgin sayoc.png (2518x1100, 376K)

>muh categories
fucking kikes man. can't wait for america to lose its global hegemony so i can watch the chinks tell you to go fuck yourselves as the arabs push you into the sea

>You can't define a religion in racial terms.
According to your government and rabbis, you can

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 'Who is a Jew ' can now be answered by genetic testing.png (973x506, 43K)

Lol. I bet that never happened.

No you can't according to anyone , see dictionary definition of religion you dummy

You do realize Haretz is very openly an exclusive JEWISH publication, don't you?!

Haaretz is basically the onion

>Judaism is a religion
Not according to other Jews. We know it's both an ethnicity and a religion. Pilpul like that gives you the wiggle room to demand special rights as a race when people call it a religion but when people say you're preferring Jews over other races or things of that nature then suddenly it's not a race, it's a religion and culture and people need to respect your religious rights. We know it's an ethnoreligion, the two aspects are inextricably entwined and denying that is intellectually dishonest.

Attached: 1539583678477.jpg (1199x1532, 261K)

Can anyone explain why Jews are so obsessed with refugees??????????????

I
DONT
GET
IT

Attached: alfrankenAdmitsJewsDid911Meme.jpg (738x858, 148K)

Will they ever learn?

Attached: homeatlast.jpg (488x706, 90K)

> It's an ethnicity

Attached: bnei-menashe-israel-idf-soldiers-1499444647.jpg (4000x3849, 1.14M)

> It's an ethnicity

Sure thing

Attached: ethiopian-jews-celebrate-sigd-in-jerusalem-BFGB5K.jpg (1300x956, 150K)

>it was a joke bruh
That's not true but whatever, it's actually obvious.

Look up the definition of ethno religion you lying fool

>No you can't according to anyone
I've given you multiple examples of Jews defining Jewish as a race, don't let your dishonesty get in the way of your eyesight

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 ethno religion - Google Search.png (806x633, 46K)

It’s whatever is useful at the time.

>That's not true
How many soldiers did Israel send to the Korean war then ?

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-093133__01__01.jpg (1052x1800, 461K)

In a consumerist, docile, mutt population, you're king.
The Jews ascended from the idea that technological advancement is important, knowing full well that social standing takes full precedence over anything technology or culture can offer.

Basically the Jews realized being a king in Africa is better than being a spacefaring peasant.

Your arguments are whatever is useful .

Judaism is not and never was an ethnicity

you stupid fucking kike we aren't talking about Judaism the religion specifically. We are talking about BEING A JEW.