Shitskins doing now eye colour surgeries to get blue eyes because even those animals know only blue eyed people are...

shitskins doing now eye colour surgeries to get blue eyes because even those animals know only blue eyed people are actual humans...
what do you think about that?
extra point, when was the first time you saw a shit coloured eye animal the first time ? for me it was with 13

Attached: Eyes-colour.jpg (585x329, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4VlvRvvBGd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The picture on the right is freaking me out. She look un-natural.

they got one a bit off center

Because she is unnatural

vanity

>can change eye color
>Doesn't change them to purple, gold, or some other anime tier color
Fucking why

Brown eyes are beautiful this is stupid

>lets get rid of white people
>lets adopt every aspect of them
>lol lets get the 4th reich going
TFW Jews BTFO by shitskin Nazis

Attached: tumblr_lq28dpuUmZ1qatgt2o1_500.jpg (500x216, 38K)

I want ruby red eyes

brown eyes are superior you german subhuman

those "blue eyes" look ugly as hell

>poo is beautiful u goys

Fuck off with your shiteyes, shitskin

Green eyes are human as well, just as european come on I know there are less of us but green eyed people are people as well

There’s gonna be a surgery that takes 5 minutes to permanently change brown eyes to blue with a laser. It removes some melanin from the eye and becomes blue.

Based. She even looks whiter in the second picture too.

I wonder what would happen if a Jow Forums ethnostate formed, and anyone would be allowed in as long as they bleached their skin and changed their eye color if they weren't white.

Who didnt hug you

Don’t be a bigot. She’s just like you.

Attached: 44B25B84-C5AE-41BC-8904-38ECA78D8924.jpg (1366x768, 109K)

if this means your kids will have white eyes than pls yes more eugenics to make whites raise from the gene pool

I think it’s called ‘STROMA laser’ or something like that. There already have been successfull trails and it should be safe. Y’all can research it more if you want...

npc eyes

if youre gonna have someone fuck with your eyes make them purple or something. they'll never look like real blue eyes anyway.

Pretty sure it just removes the color and under is blue. Look at Sammy Sosa. I cant remember whats called, but it removes the pigmentation. You cant go in and request green eyes, and someone with blue cant get brown.

>Inb4 this has longterm consequences on vision

>Inb4 she literally just loses her vision from an infection getting past the cornea due to surgery

No, they inserted a weird blue membrane thingy. What you’re talking about is the laser surgery I mentioned and that’s indistinguishable from normal blue eyes...

Attached: 9C60CAF5-D224-476A-943D-83DF0A2A0595.png (777x571, 488K)

this 2bh

Do i also get perfect vision? I could use that.

Bruce you cuck

>surgery
literally contacts

It's not indistinguishable

Because you can only permanently do blue. Blue is default, anything else is due to pigmentation. To get the blue they literally burn the pigment with laser.

Because they're removing pigmentation, not adding it.

When you remove pigmentation, you get blue eyes.

You also get eyes that aren't well protected against UV light, which is why all their eyes are fucking brown in the first place; they come from equatorial shitholes.

It is, I’m not talking about the thumbnail. The thing I’m talking about is the laser surgery but it takes 2 weeks for your body to break down the pigment in your eyes. Actually this video explains it youtu.be/4VlvRvvBGd8

If you don’t believe me search for STROMA laser surgery.

My eyes are black just like my soul and I wish the destruction of all mankind.

All was it because I couldn't get a white blonde girlfriend,why can't girls just like me? They go for all this brutes,but me? I'm the supreme gentleman,I am polite,I dress well,I drive a nice car and yet people don't like me,why?

I'm 22 years old and still a virgin,I haven't even kissed a girl,or even held hands with a girl. I hate you op I HATE YOU for reminding me I don't have a white blonde German girlfriend,ME! the supreme gentleman and a son of aristocracy!

I hope you rott

Attached: 5476544-16x9-700x394.jpg (700x394, 23K)

>wanting to be a filthy snownigger
Fucking cultureless apes

Attached: images.jpg (269x187, 7K)

What do you mean it’s not indistinguishable?

Well, it looks nice. Let them. I treat that as tribute to white people
Also dark skin women with blue eyes look incredible.

Attached: 28764693_159138444802617_4314926820773330944_n.jpg (1080x928, 123K)

This. I have blue eyes and they are not nearly that vibrant and big looking, even when I wear really blue clothes that bring them out more. Seeing them against her swarthy skintone is also really odd to look at. Kind of embarrassing how they always try to copy us.

cause this would look retarded. And it's permanent. How old are you? 12?

>twin brother has blue eyes
>i ended up with brown eyes

why god

You guys do know that pic is most likely straight post-op, right?

Green/Hazel eyes are the true Aryans of legend anyway, who cares.

Her pussy is still grey/brown though and she still smell like Kebab.

And I'm fucking afraid of eyesight correction. It has 3% of failures, 20% of side effects tho.

Fuck off chink

Except your kids would still have brown eyes if you fell for it somehow.

Attached: 1540451877217.jpg (640x853, 63K)

They hate us but they want to look like us?

all these shitskins and chinks have a severe case of white envy. They want your visage, not your ideals and culture. Look at the goatfuckers in the Levant for fuck's sake.Why do you think chink goblinas throw themselves at the first non chink they see.

how pathetic do you have to be, to be insecure of your eye color?

Abo detected.

So what? Do women make their breasts bigger thinking tgheir daughters will have big breasts too because of it?

Fuck off mutant .

Only in southern lands.

True

>Imitation is the greatest form of faggotry.

Based zipper or marine.

>They want your visage, not your ideals and culture
There's a cruel humor I find in this. Quite satisfying really

oh cmon not even brown eyed peeps say that

>black ring around the iris
>you can still tell they’re shitdark mudmonkey eyes

Attached: E29640E3-6731-4258-A401-303D491B1E1D.png (600x580, 572K)

Hey Jow Forumsacks... If there was a global holocaust (for real) of all racially insecure people (white or colored), how better of would you think the world would be?

I’m just telling you that I have stared the mirror for 21 years now and I would be able to tell whether or not some subhuman had surgery done to make themself look more like me.

Some of them, yes.

You seriously overestimate the intelligence of the general population.

>leaf hasn't heard of lymbal rings

I don’t think you know what that word means shitskin.

what's trump doing with the +2 adder staff?

>He says as most women get nigger asses, nigger tits, lips and get a fake tan.
Women do stupid shit for beauty standards.

That ring is natural and makes the iris look 10 times better. Mine is pretty weak, making my blue eyes look kind of bland.

>how did this happen
>Its just an eye surgery user!

Attached: plastic-surgery-1_20131111084307_640_480.jpg (532x399, 40K)

You’re right, she’s 100% native-born Swedish.

>since I did the eyes, why not the whole face? xD
>you still love me right user

Attached: lawsuit_20121102104203_640_480_20121105081105_640_480.jpg (640x480, 27K)

You've clearly looked into this stuff. Thinking about changing your eye color, Mohammad?

>what age did you see shit coloured eyes for me zis vos 13
That’s when Joseph Fritzl got caught.

Man these fucking homunculi are evolving its going to be harder than ever now to differentiate and distinguish these mother fuckers

No one has said that. You're pretty dumb, leaf.

It's like that guy in the silence of the lamps with his woman-costume

You look like a kangaroo with aids because your eyes are poo

Nah user you can remove something (either a layer or a chemical) from brown eyes to get blue eyes.

I hated when women wore colored contacts. I hate this even more.

She still has a gook nose, but it is surprising how a simple eye color change can make someone look so different. She almost looks like people in the right pic.

Are you trying to say OP’s pic looks natural? I really wanna see what your eyes look like if you think that’s how its supposed to look.

That's disturbing. Both eyes look soulless.

eye color prediction from Gedmatch.com

Attached: Eye_Prediction_DNA.png (2036x1570, 722K)

this is racial appropriation and not funny
wah wah wah

>are you saying
come on, brah. I haven't said anything of this sort. I think it looks nice though. If they wanna shed 5k for looking more like white people - let them.

Meme flag who has shitty poo eyes

>to get blue eyes.
Which look slightly different than blue eyes, or is it just temporary post-op side effects ?

I'm thinking about going for this laser Stroma eye color change thing, I have Hazel almost yellow eyes and all my family has green or light blue. What color do the eyes get after surgery? I'd hate to have like really dark blue eyes underneath.

Most women find men with blue eyes to be effeminate. Then again most women go for betas with contraceptive pill.

Stop faking being white REEEEEE!
Drawing blue eyes in yourselves. You’re nod whiiide!
STOP APPROPRIATING MUH CLUTCHER

Yup. All of them. Ironic isnt it?

It looks fake as all hell, especially considering the skin tone involved. There is a reason that pigmentation is usually only witnessed in northern Europe. Also don’t say >brah, it makes you sound like your a nigger or french.

>most women
-pffft- (wind)

>Going from shit-tier brown eyes to even shitter-tier blue eyes
Glad to know making eyes green is too hard and my green eyes will forever be the most rare and unique color.

One thing for sure colored contacts are creepy.

Attached: birds of a feather.jpg (1077x1270, 129K)

that's an ad and it's meant to be a joke

>go for betas with contraceptive pill
What the fuck are you driveling about now Sinbad? Shouldn’t you be handing out candy. Not because it’s Halloween but just the ...usual... reason.

Attached: FA0DC284-87E4-4F18-B286-581252152776.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>purple
>gold
Keep dreaming.

Even some nigger animals have blue eyes. It's light eyes what defines an european, hazel and light brown eyes also are a main part of europeans.
Bet niggers would love to look white, and that's why they make their eyes look blue but Tesla, as many others real humans, had brown eyes.

Attached: serveimage.png (720x450, 241K)

You look like you’ve been sneezed on.

Wtf are you me?

Attached: CatEyes.png (174x122, 65K)