How can you deny this evidence Jow Forums?

How can you deny this evidence Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31_06-58-46.png (604x679, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q
twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/1057286825780436992
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
cnbc.com/2017/05/15/israels-high-tech-sector-is-thriving-and-now-china-wants-in-on-the-action.html
twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/972295894484897793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe they should stop committing 2000000000% of the crimes then

>ben and jerrys ice cream
so that is why they have fuck all chocolate chips in there ice cream any more

(((Ben & Jerry's)))

Last time I had Ben & Jerry's. I almost died of food poisoning back in 2010. I fired from both ends until I had to be hospitalized for a week. I thought I got aids from their shitty ice-cream too. I never again bought anything made by them.

B&J dropping those red pills

She is right. Forcing whites to live with ferals is racism from the jews.

Attached: k.jpg (358x452, 58K)

Not only do their ice cream suck but their political opinions suck as well

Jow Forums uses the exact same stats

That's a funny way to say blacks commit 40% of all crime despite only being 14% of the population.

Checked. (((Ben Cohen))) and (((Jerry Greenfield)))

It's over 50% of the crime, and only 13% of the population LOL

ikr my thoughts exactly

That statistic is evidence that black people commit more crime, which is a universally-understood fact among all people who actually LIVE with blacks.

If nigs are 40% of prison population but commit 50% of violent crime, you have evidence of systemic racism alright... against whites.

Attached: CC125D5B-6C3E-4C76-8E31-64B8AA332443.jpg (1125x1443, 252K)

I wonder what all those blacks were doing to end up in prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=hECK7W0E76Q

Violent crime does not make up the entirety of the prison population, however the fact that they make up 40% of the entire prison population is indeed alarming. Either way, fuck Ice Cream in general, gelato and frozen yoghurt is better.

>blacks commit most of the crime
>blacks fill up the prisons
WHOA

You all need to stop being so bigoted, African Americans only commit more crime BECAUSE OF SYSTEMIC RACISM. If you can't get a job because of racism you're pretty much only left with crime as an option. Just have some compassion.

Attached: french vanilla.jpg (630x441, 112K)

Nuffin.

>(((Ben Cohen & Jerry Greenfield)))
Need more evidence that systemic kikism is real?

Attached: 1531811850168.png (823x818, 121K)

>13% of the population
>But 90% of that crime is actually done by men
>Okay so 6% of the population
>wait, its worse - of the men, it's mostly those between the ages of 15 and 35
>Okay so 3% of the population is committing 50% of the crime

There. That's the actual real reality of the situation.

3% of the population.
50% of the crime.

>What percentage of men comprise the prison population? Want evidence of systemic sexism.
OP btfo

Attached: 1537061163418.gif (500x281, 441K)

I fucking love this guy

Did l just get fucking redpilled by an ice cream company?

Attached: no.png (400x800, 111K)

>How can you deny this evidence Jow Forums?
And jews are 2% off the US population.... weird huh?

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.68M)

>And jews are 2% off the US population.... weird huh?

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (477x503, 107K)

Attached: blacks.png (1607x1964, 1.15M)

Could it not be that black people are simply more prone to violence and often dumber and therefore unable to succeed by legal means?

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

Attached: dual cit jews 2013.jpg (879x881, 264K)

Attached: jews SCOTUS.jpg (1013x391, 123K)

and everybody clapped.

men make up 90 percent of prison population
Need more evidence systemic sexism is real?

See if anyone reacts to this

Attached: whiteout3.jpg (600x600, 153K)

It's about blacks you retard post related shit to retweet to these buffoons. And that bullshit, I challenge you, prove just ONE on that list has dual citizenship.

Pro-tip, you can't.

You need to sentence right before that one to make an impact, to show the total hypocrisy.

It just flies over their fucking heads.

tell me how i should word it

Yes, but they're SJW's so it's an accidental redpill. In their eyes that statistic means there's massive injustice, because it's IMPOSSIBLE that black people are genetically predisposed to violence and crime. They should only be 13% of the prison population, or less. Not 40%.

Same data, different conclusions. It's how liberals manage to exist in the same world as us, but come to the exact opposite conclusions we do, and why it always seems like they live in a different universe.

They fucked up, they brought Linda Sarsour with them (Muslim pro-sharia cunt). She's a raving anti-semite of course but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

PLAY UP THE ASSOCIATION WITH LINDA SARSOUR AND MAKE THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER

twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/1057286825780436992

Attached: dandc.jpg (585x621, 50K)

Ben and Jewry's

"we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men"
is what he said

Isn't it nice to live with niggers.
This morning opened up the newspaper and see a big article about teachers in france sick and tired of being harrased by their students. Made me chuckle as these cucks probably voted to let them all in(Teachers are always leftists)

Than again, it followed up by a article about Beto giving Texas hope again. not sure how serious i should take it all

kek

Attached: DqyZcjUXQAIirbl.jpg (374x369, 29K)

Holy shit Lol !!! Also, Google - jews Facebook - jews - Youtube - jews...top 3 most visited websites are owned by us.
We also own the banks and the entertainment industry as well.
and you pathetic stormfags say jewish iq is a myth...even if its nepotism still, we have to be fucking smart as fuck to achive this kind of power. or goys are just dumb as hell...

WE OWN USA BY THE BALLS!!! ONLY FUCKING 2%...IMAGINE IF WE'RE 10% OF USA POPULATION.

Attached: laughing-bonobo-360x240.jpg (360x240, 92K)

Holy shit they're getting destroyed on Twitter...

the goyim is easily bought, surely you must understand how money works Chaim?

Unintentional red pill.

False premise. Niggers commit more crime. So spare me.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES!!!

>Correlation equals causation

No you fucking retard.

Attached: 892C2B2D-4556-4767-AAF7-7582D6F2ECBD.jpg (640x399, 47K)

Attached: whiteout4.jpg (800x800, 227K)

Since niggers commit 80% of the violent crime it sounds like their UNDER incarcerated.

Niggers are shitty workers, that's why no one hires them.

they comprise 12% of the population according to the census data page with the adjusted estimate

i can deny it at face value because before he finished the first sentence he was inaccurate

They used to blame marijuana.

so close

They also argue that blacks get longer sentences for the same crime, they conveniently leave out the fact that the black has a long rap sheet and the white has none. So yeah, you're gonna get a longer sentence for assault when you already have prior history of 3 other assaults, petty theft, no conceal carry permit and grand theft. Really activates the almonds doesn't it.

So let's apply occams razor here. So either there's a massive country wide conspiracy by law enforcement to arrest blacks or blacks simply commit more crime. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

but they are also over 50% of the murderers, sounds like that 40% number is a little low.

israeli average iq is 90. don't get so uppity because you are having a good century. it won't last.

how can you conclude that racism accounts for that and not their violent and criminal nature?

someone should tell them to stick to ice cream

Attached: black mex white.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

"Israel's high-tech sector is thriving, and now China wants in on the action"
cnbc.com/2017/05/15/israels-high-tech-sector-is-thriving-and-now-china-wants-in-on-the-action.html

In 2 years our gdp per capita will be higher than germany and japan...think again bitch.

this is their new CEO Matthew McCarthy.

Attached: ceo ben jerry.jpg (376x300, 35K)

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

So their conclusion is there a systemic racism instead of systemic crime?

>"YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD !"

>chunky surrender monkey
Please stahp, I’m dying

They commit more crimes. End of debate Sage.

also worth pointing, israel is only 36% ashkenazi . among them are million russians...they are labeled as "ashkenazi" but they are not. 90% of the russians here look like ethnic russians. they have the iq of ordinary russians.
that is why the average iq of ashkenazi's in usa is higher than the ones in israel.

Attached: average-iq-per-race-statistic-black-white-asian-indian-asian-arab.png (550x413, 20K)

All because of socioeconomic reasons.

Why would 13% of the population end occupying 40% of the prisons indeed? Hmmm really makes me think lets look at some stats whoa it turns out niggers gonna nig

Attached: 1539716782551.jpg (422x422, 134K)

Black Americans make up 13% of the population but only 8% of the total IQ points added together

But they are all Jews so?

>pull out a statistic that proves that blacks are proportionally more prone to crime than whites
>twist it around and claim that it's because of racist cops
I wish I could pil pul as good as these jews

Attached: 1540531384969.jpg (1200x1200, 670K)

We don't.
Why do you?

Attached: image.png (740x958, 150K)

meanwhile another white boy shoots a school . Why so stupid ?

>it's fucking real
twitter.com/benandjerrys/status/972295894484897793

Attached: Fox_zpse5ba8867.jpg (550x310, 27K)

>meanwhile another democrat boy shoots a school

Attached: shooters.jpg (720x912, 55K)

Attached: DjPFe27UYAAP44W.jpg large.jpg (636x492, 35K)

Nobody cares about you guys, it’s the Jews elsewhere that need to be gassed. We all know you would not let them in your country.

A blimp in statistics. There could've been a dozen more shootings by white kids this weekend and the crime rate is still majority committed by blacks.

R A R E
>a fucking arrow

RARE low IQ flagfag has appeared

Attached: 1540515044054.gif (220x220, 373K)

If you get me a 9/10 jewess, I'll dump 10 babies into her oven. We'll kill all the men, but surely your women can be brood mares. Tits like pic related shouldn't go to waste.

Attached: khazar milk.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Please. Is that why Black rappers and sports stars are always committing crimes as well

>there are loads of niggers in prison! RACISM!!
>but why are they there?
>RACISM!!
ah I see

Hahahah

They just had to politicize my fucking ice cream. Assholes. $16.00 down the fucking tubes.

Attached: IMG_20181031_040042555.jpg (4096x3072, 2.41M)

>all the blacks in jail dindu nuffin
>but whitey criminals are were they should be

That guy should be in prison on felony gun running charges fucking scumbag.

If you don’t want to be 40% of the prison population don’t commit 40% of the crime.

If you look at the FBI stats and numbers on probation you see that if anything blacks are under represented in prison.

Don't lie, you fat shit. You know you're going to dig that pesticide laden garbage back out of the trash and shovel it into your already-sticky face.