Why do people laugh at us for having traditional values?

Why do people laugh at us for having traditional values?

Attached: alt-rigt.jpg (993x882, 101K)

>vice
>at one university
Good data.

That's photoshopped fyi

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-030438.png (1080x1920, 725K)

Firstly that's fake. Secondly if it was real no matter what they would write shit about the 'alt right'. Lets say they lose their virginity quicker than the national average it would be an article on the hypocracy of spouting traditional values while fucking bitches.

>hypocracy

what did he mean by this

Du hurensohn verwend keine fake news du dreckiger d*utscher Hund

>A poll
People lie about. UFOs for no reason. I’m not going to believe any self poll over my own objective observations.
>at a (((university)))
Oh well that’s safe then, no fuckery there
>said something they thought was unfavourable to the right
Well I am surprised.
But really all the article would demonstrate if it were worth a fart - and it’s not it’s worth about the same as me scrawling “lefties suck moobs” on a cig box - would be different values,
I’m a grown up, I had three kids by the time I was 19, I’m fairly fucking promiscuous but I’m aware that being so is not righteous or good, it’s not right and and if everyone does it then it will wreck the family unit and bring about the slow collapse of civilisation (as media encourages treacherously). The people who programme the lib/left want this, so that they can rebuild society to enshrine their own power.
If you don’t believe me there’s plenty of literature forecasting the technique.
You’re pathetic creatures on the left.

Attached: 5CE6C23B-E87E-4DDE-A762-00EDDED698E5.jpg (1024x972, 170K)

Cucks keep calling me alt right but i lost my virginity to an older black girl before i turned 10.

>du dreckiger d*utscher Hund

what did she mean by this

Putting aside the fact that the article in the OP is fake people that criticize virginity only do it because those people know they can't never get it back. There are more advantages to being a virgin and most people would love you for that; it gives you a bragging power. Else women would not lie about being virgins. Virginity has a lot of power and they can't never have said power back and they want you to lose it and follow their degenerate steps.

Of course if you are a fat neck beard it will appear as a weakness, but you shouldn't underestimate how powerful virginity can be and why people give it importance. Only roasties hate virgins because they know they are more desirable.

Attached: 160.jpg (680x590, 62K)

They are bringing back the Babylonian Canaanite Orgy rights of Nimrod. We are living in straight up hyper evil.

if you had conservative values you would have been married off at 18

> national average

Attached: 1537558474680.png (660x925, 218K)

You mean 15

Not getting molested by your gay uncle at the age of 8. Why even live?

Attached: sad_pepe_animation.gif (312x253, 21K)

Because the people that represent them are usually betas and rejects. Same reason why every normie laughs their assess off at SJWs (maybe not in America, not sure but here they do)

Attached: 1539984479358.jpg (1700x2027, 990K)

We are too cheap to pay for pussy.

hahahaha you guys got morals and standards and shit dude. what a bumch of losers.

on a serious note, i lost my virginity at 15 and have fucked a couple dozen sluts now that i am in my early 30s. I started out banging sluts and i will likely end it the same way. I wish i paid more attention to the little mousey christian girl, but looking back there were no mousey christian girls... just sluts. I wish i played the game differently, but i am not sure there was a different game to be played. Even the hardcore christian girls are hardcore anti-racists and probably entertains the thought of BBCs more than the white girls that fuck all the chads.

I think many young men are just feeling depressed. The opportunity for sex is abundant, but there is just no motivation for it in the long run. I haven't had sex in over a year and my life feels just as empty as it did when i was smashing thots, but no more so.

The lack of women with maternal instincts and a sense of commitment has really fucked shit up. Everything feels so fleeting.

Good luck guys and never let anyone shame you for trying to do the right thing even if it doesn't work out.

bitch

Really sweetheart? I don't believe you precious.

Attached: gaynazi.jpg (300x304, 14K)

That explains everything! Liberals were all raped as children!