Now the Gab is down. What does everyone use?

Anyone heard of this platform before? It's like Gab and Twitter, but unlike them it's decentralized, peer-to-peer. Any codefags know how well this would work? Personally, I wouldn't use this because the name and entire aesthetic leave a lot to be desired, but beggars can't be choosers.

github.com/miguelfreitas/twister-core
twister.net.co/

Attached: twister microblogger.png (2110x2589, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up9bi3Wu0mE
wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Distributed_Social_Network_Projects
mnm.social/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good idea cia nigga

Attached: 9b842698e4378df4.jpg (900x800, 130K)

It's open source. You can fork and make your own entire platform. And since it's decentralized, it can't be brought down.

Minds until they shut that down too, hopefully timed with Gab coming back up.

>ISP blocks the protocol
OK, now what you fucking fascist?

CB Radio?

>encrypted comms are or will be made illegal
it doesn't even matter if it's decentralized. people delete comments, censor, and ingroup anyways.

it's better people see things are controlled than to never see and further tribalize.

Use twitter, don't sperg out and you won't get banned. Every top comment on most interaction heavy tweets is some leftist screaming a longform version of orange man bad. Rattle the cages by making your presence known. Gab and other things are going to silence you to those that matter. Gain a presence and you'll start making them make mistakes. Their rage and hatred make them insane and it shows clearly. Simply calmingly and articulately give your opinions on things. No NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE XD or any other trash. Confront and conquer or hide away in a hugbox. Can you handle not sperging out and getting banned? Get smart and weave around the rules. Rally behind the most articulate and well researched anons and push their message above all others. The like system used by the left can be a great tool against them. Show them that you exist, show them that you are not crazy while effortlessly exposing them as insane by your very presence.

>it's better people see things are controlled than to never see and further tribalize.
Do you actually believe this or do you think you can actually stop it? You're either a troll or a woman.

What about guys like Gavin McInnes and other right wing celebrities? What are they suppose to do?

Not sure if this is a bot or actual boomer leftist.

youtube.com/watch?v=up9bi3Wu0mE

Attached: loving_commiefornia.png (704x272, 31K)

Nothing because talking about anything of importance on Clearnet is a sign that you might be mentally retarded. There's no single website that will ever protect your anonymity if they're pressed to give up anything

>Imblying Gab a LITERAL twitter clone didn't leave something to be desired.

gnu/social existed in obscurity for years, there's i2p, and more but poltards want to use some bland normie garbage?
1 million invested in fucking proprietary trash.

Whatever it is, I dislike it immensely.

Use a VPN?

Just use tor browser :)

Daily reminder.
Use tracking protection.
Use a VPN.
Don't use Windows or OSX.
Don't use proprietary software.
Use open protocols. (IRC, Matrix, etc.)
Use Encryption along all your devices.
Don't use (((Cloud))) services.
Don't use modern hardware with the Intel Management system or AMD PSP.

this entire discussion is dumb, 90% of you retards solely wish to troll and insult normal people, so what good is it if you're on an obscure platform that only 25 freaks use?

What's dumb about it? If everyone right-wing gets deplatformed, they have to go somewhere.

Why pick this over any of the other p2p projects that do basically the same thing?

Can you post them? I just found this browsing through github.

wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Distributed_Social_Network_Projects
Some are fully distributed p2p like twister, others like Mastodon or GNU social require a server to run a node.
There are some pretty big Mastodon nodes, all foreign though.
mnm.social/
Kinda depends on what you want, then you have to get a bunch of people behind it for it to matter.

DDoS the ISP until morale improves

democrats aren't normal people

>pawoo
>OwO what's this
>half a mil users
>for loli
>other instances banning it
TOP KEK
BASED JAPS

Attached: 1514316384228.jpg (576x608, 108K)

what's a protocol? t. brainlet

I use twitter. (not thrilled but its the only game in town)

never was into Gab. Too much of a right wing echo chamber, desu

Learn to infiltrate and learn to be subversive.

Get banned anyways.

It doesn't matter how well you structure an argument, leaving out any insults etc. Your logic is irrelevant if the mere mention of an idea will have you crucified or your posts deleted for not following the acceptable newspeak.

You're suggesting we play in the enemy's home ground, where they make the rules. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you're also suggesting we abanon our own platforms. That's ridiculous.

We just don’t use social media and return to the sneakernet. It’s not hard.

>forgets systemd
>doesn't mention iot devices (nest, amazon echo etc)
>doesn't mention social media
youmustbenewhere.ogg

look at this dude

oh no no no no

Attached: 1540942327701.png (495x403, 101K)

Is there a place to talk on the dark web then? Everything has been dead for a while.

But dude IRC and email is not fun! We need websites like twitter or youtube, except with memes like moonman and pepe!

You mean dont use the only two options available for processors??

>further tribalize
We crossed that bridge when Western nations decided to become multicultural.

Nothings dead, everything is alive. There's tons of places but no one's going to spoonfeed you, you're on your own

animeisgay.com is the best social media.
prove me wrong.
#protip: you can't!

Attached: 1536422121083.jpg (600x827, 71K)

Hidden wiki, torchan, freenet social media are all long dead.

Free speech is a breeding ground for free speech and competition of ideas.