This is a border point between US and Cuckada. What are we going to do about the snow niggers threat?

this is a border point between US and Cuckada. What are we going to do about the snow niggers threat?

Attached: 1513653003027.png (1524x890, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-olympic-stadium-problems-1.4397761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

send the south american caravan to this border

you don't even need a fense, just a sign saying "please don't violate the rules" and they would turn around and find a proper border crossing.
while at the other border if they rob and murder someone and you arrest them you will get an anti-racist protest.

we need to enforce our borders on both sides. both against the beaners and the snow niggers

yes we do, and one group in nonviolent and law abiding, and requires minimal protection, while the other will do anything it takes, so requires a great deal more protection
now go shill about something else shlomo

>What are we going to do about the snow niggers threat?
START SHIPPING NIGGERS TO CANADA
(Canada will build their own wall)

Attached: a03.34 PM.png (817x509, 905K)

>START SHIPPING NIGGERS TO CANADA

Attached: a03.34 PM 001.png (817x548, 978K)

Attached: a03.38 PM.png (817x548, 518K)

Attached: a03.39 PM.png (651x453, 395K)

Lol I like america but have never heard of a canadian actually trying to get in illegally. But still please build a wall or better yet pressure us to. Will hopefully keep all your scum from floating in on our dime.

>Will hopefully keep all your scum from floating in on our dime.

Attached: asupnigga08.29 AM 002.png (1015x662, 578K)

>What are we going to do about the snow niggers threat?
Easiest, best solution is to simply invade and annex the territory before Soros' 100m shitskin plague gets there. Then the only northern border to worry about is the Arctic one with the Rooskies.

#ImmigrateToIsrael

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_5ic7q5fofasnr98jr55gdm.jpg (875x1024, 288K)

We need a 20ft wall. I am tired of my beautiful Vermont and Maine being invaded by Frenchies. Over 5% of people speak French in Maine now.

Seriously. The entire rest of the world should just move to Israel. It is such an awesome place to live! Why else would people be fighting over the land for millennia?

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_j70aj6lrkyaylkptwkrmkf.jpg (1024x683, 312K)

This is very true. We're not interested in invading the USA. we're pretty happy where we are. Usually you only attempt to illegally immigrate if you're looking to move to a BETTER country. No offense, we just see what's happening in some of your northern states (and indeed some of the southern ones as well) and don't really care to get caught up in that nonsense. The only way we'll be having riots in the foreseeable future is if the Leafs somehow manage to win the Stanley Cup.

The problem with this is that our standard income assistance in Vancouver or Ontario for a single person is under 600-700 CDN/month. This is significantly less than you would get on welfare and food stamps in the USA and often not enough to live off of. On top of that, I assure you that being homeless in Canada during the winter is MUCH harder than being homeless in the central USA. The temperatures regularly bottom out at -22 to -25, and frostbite and death is not uncommon among our displaced homeless. I strongly suggest that if you wish to immigrate that you consider doing so on the east coast, where there are massive open plots of land available for development, and government grants available to develop it. It would be difficult work, but certainly it's more opportunity than you get in a slum somewhere in detroit.

We're fine with taking your disaffected but otherwise noncriminal immigrants. There's always room for someone who wants to work.

And if you don't want to work, well... Make sure you bring a coat.

We will build a wall and Canada will pay for it!

Just don't have Quebec build it or it won't last out a decade.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-olympic-stadium-problems-1.4397761

>The problem with this is that our standard income assistance
leaf, we don't give a single fuck about facts.
we're trying to get niggers across the border and renounce their American citizenship

These jigaboos are your problem now, Jaques

Attached: asupnigga08.29 AM.png (1009x762, 767K)

Attached: asupnigga08.29 AM 001.png (1015x762, 2M)

Attached: asupnigga08.29 AM 003.png (1015x662, 713K)

No way that place is getting glassed later also desert no thanks

Oh. Sorry about that, carry on.

Amazing

Duly noted, leafanon.

we're the ones getting your haitians actually...

That's because the architect was a fucking baguette for the Olympics.
When we build things and design them ourselves, we end up with the best in North America.

Attached: gettotheprogram.jpg (483x858, 174K)

immigrate to Israel
>are jewish
given free house, job, full benefits. welfare allowance.
>are not jewish
get sniped at the border
get put in a concentration camp in the middle of the desert till you can be shipped back to where you came from or forwarded to europe.

This is true, Quebec in particular has taken a lot of haitian immigrants because haitian creole is an effective gateway to learning actual French.

As far as I know, the haitian population is largely finding gainful employment in underworked or unattractive work sectors.

I can't disagree with that.