They fucking got to kanye

They fucking got to kanye tmz.com/2018/10/30/kanye-west-donald-trump-used-blexit-candace-owens/

Attached: Kanye-West-Isn039t-Taking-His-MAGA-Hat-Off-Anytime-Soon-quotWe-Will-No-Longer-Outsource-To-Other-Cou (1000x750, 149K)

No. Candace fucked up big time.

What happened the article glazes over it, she said he designed stuff he didnt design?

Yeah.
"4:15 PM PT -- Kanye contacted us to make it clear he did not mention Donald Trump in his tweets, and he's getting out of politics altogether.

As for being "used" ... he says he was specifically referencing Blexit, and that's it."

Fuuuck I loved kanye in politics

me too man. Fucking Candace fucked shit up.

I feel like we got baited and switched. We lost tay tay but now ye too?

What a dumb thing to lie about. God damnit

you better go save your mom boyfriend.

This. Candice Owens is a crook and a political hack, its why she was pushed away from the IDW.

Attached: 7 - 9NNpZ7V.jpg (770x960, 56K)

Idk what that means. If it's an insult it's a bad one

Jordan Peterson is going to be extradited and thrown in prison for being a foreign agent.

Shave your mom boyfriend?

shave the black bull.

shear the steer

He is mentally unstable. What did Jow Forums think would happen?

Attached: 1536531728913.jpg (225x225, 9K)

well if he didn't want to be a part of a movement that actively pushes blacks to republicans then it's fair enough. after all, he only advocated for blacks freeing themselves and thinking for themselves. No necessarily telling them to vote a certain way. So if Candace Owens fucked this up then that sucks. Kanye should make it clear what he means to the kike media if he doesn't want to hurt Trump. Unless he was a massive psyop from the start?

hes a nigger.

this

A bipolar one.

Attached: 1411287568338.jpg (925x616, 129K)

> women ruin everything

When will people learn?

>teaming up with her in the first place
he made the mistake of doing that ?
based /negress//our negress ?