What happened to the Jow Forums discord? Did it get shutdown...

What happened to the Jow Forums discord? Did it get shutdown? I mean the one in the images that were being spammed everywhere

Attached: 1540824126987.jpg (1229x1229, 87K)

>what happened to spam? Guys? How to make spam come back?

? i'm just asking because it's disappeared from my list, it had like 6k members. whatever idc

You absolutely shouldn't. They want you to talk about them, and by doing that you are encouraging them to spam more.

You mean the alphabet trap?

it was pretty based though, was just wondering if anybody knew about it because i enjoyed talking to some of the guys on there

cosmic craft is a honeypot
dont go there

they'll keep coming around the mountain as they go
they had a backup server for this on their shitty website, the spam will be back soon

? the original invite link was
qfFkJFK

is that blackopscel? holy shit he looks good now

nevermind it was deleted, figured as much. why do cucks have to ruin everything?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

you can't be serious

>do cucks have to ruin everything
says a person who literally promotes spam on Jow Forums and voluntarily chooses to hang out at a place built by and for people who are against everything he presumably stands for

It was a honeypot you're a tard

i wasn't spamming it, who's against what? i don't stand for anything i'm just looking to expand my shitposting horizons

>What happened to the Jow Forums honey pot?
IF YOU USE Jow Forums DISCORD YOU ARE A RETARD

>i'm not spamming i'm just encouraging it

>i don't stand for anything
figures

i wasn't aware it was a honeypot, i'm not promoting it or doing anything illegal anyway. iv'e been saging this thread so you guys can let it die now

i get it

Well, it's better than his first pic.

Discord is literally run out of tel Aviv

It's a Honeypot to catch your ip you brainlet

Stblackop2cel has awakened.

i'm jewish so i should be safe right?

It doesn't matter if you weren't doing anything illegal. you're on a list now and one day that list might be used for something malicious by the people who want us dead

they got turned in for something. a bunch of faggots facing jail time. they were going on about "its our time" or something i wasnt paying attention

Look what they did to that gay Jew Milo yiannopolis and they call Stephen Miller who is a Jew a Nazi dog Whistler. If you go against the plan, you're a threat to them

because discord is cia spookchat bud

LOL The feds and cops on there were so fucking obvious. one undercover bitch got ass blasted because i called her out for being a cop . She was claiming to be in japan or some shit making curry. top fucking kek. and you faggots kept swarming her like beta faggots

e3sjpR
Return to home soil.
Abondon literal cuck Von.

Attached: 1526012504323.jpg (464x700, 51K)

>Kiwi fell for the obvious honey pot.

Attached: 1531920356794.jpg (550x422, 35K)

user the OP image has no source when I google image search it
did black ops make this thread??

he's definitely improved

Who is this jewish faggot?

see
OP are you saint black ops 2 cel??

>going to an FBI honeypot discord full of leftoids Jow Forums spammers
YIKES

lol you guys should have seen the fake russian shill they had. the worst russian accent you ever heard literally something out of a cliche movie

Isnt St. Blackops2 cell Bosnian or smth?

could be using a VPN?
could be in New Zealand right now?
but I cant find any source for this image with a reverse google image search
I think this is the first time its ever been posted