Mom texts you

>hey user son
> What are your thoughts on what happened in Pittsburgh and the implications of anti-Semitism?

what’s your response

Attached: image.jpg (660x1024, 457K)

Send nudes

shes a boomer so i just say it sucks

cant change peoples minds

>what’s your response
Send her this thread.

>"Yes Mother, I am sure (((THEY))) are behind this one as well, I know, I'm scared too"

As a Christian I do not condone the murder of others.

Now imagine, if you can, you find out about a cult that ritually cuts on little babies and drinks the blood from their wounds. But not only does this cult cut on babies, it cuts on their genitals causing permanent brain damage stymieing their empathy and increasing their propensity toward megalomania, dishonesty, and a disregard for human life.

To top it off, the cult leaders disproportionately are infected with herpes and transmit the disease to the children as they drink blood from the open genital wounds.
And recently, one child was cut so badly that doctors were forced to remove their genitals entirely.

So you find out about this cult, and then you discover that not only are they protected by the police, but any attempt to out them for their practices will result in your being publicly shamed, losing your job, and perhaps even being sued or put in prison yourself.

So you have this cult that attacks children, cuts on them, drinks their blood and infects them with disease, that is completely immune to criticism and is protected by every level of government.

If you were not a Christian, is it unreasonable to decide that even if you can save just one child from this cult, that storming their place of evil and killing as many as you can is worth it?

I'm reporting you to the police and having the operator shut down this connection. You are clearly not my mother.

I would say
>"Damn it would be cool if this were real and you didn't die young"

Attached: 1512534094848.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)

Fuck the Kikes, they don’t care when innocent whites die. I literally said that to my mother, she is pretty redpilled.

Attached: 1539411470778.png (740x900, 927K)

"Mom you know I dont give a shit about some random Jews on the east coast"

Or

"Oh is that why the flags are at half mast?"

my mom warned me about the rotschilds when i was 12. she would have put 2+2 by now

Hi mom,

I think the guy in Pittsburgh was pretty frustrated with his government and seemed pretty desperate to see change. Around the world, it's taboo to criticize Israel or Jews in general even when people have valid complaints- consider the Palestinians for example. They are being genocided in their own homeland and have no option but to fight, and they are always labeled terrorists no matter what.

How do you feel about it mom?

Btw, If I come over this weekend will you make me dinner? I Love you mama.

My mom knows my respone

Attached: CE38891C-66C9-465D-ADB3-44136D5C6B5E.jpg (496x409, 61K)

My mom would say something like "It was only jews. nothing of value was lost". She thinks muslims are no different from jews and cant stand either. Calls them sand niggers.

No matter who we are talking about, taking innocent life is despicable. I won’t ever condone it. That said, the vile anti-white rhetoric coming from the leftists/marxists and corporate shills is absolutely disturbing and it must be ended. Whites are being targeted for displacement and replacement all over the world and it is blatantly obvious at this point.

christcucks

Attached: 1540374782377.jpg (987x1024, 94K)

Israel has killed 212 & injured 21,000+ civilian Palestinians with gun fire this year alone.
> I don't give a fuck about 11 OAP Jews.

Mom, we talked about this. There's no such thing as anti-semitism

My convo with my mother:
>"Hey user. Did you hear about that shooting in Pittsburgh?"
>"Yep. Who do you think is responsible for this one?"
>"Some nutjob, but regardless, you know they're going to blame it on Trump even if he's a staunch commie."
>"I know. Not to mention the Jews..."
>"Don't even get me started on that one. You know they're going to use this as an excuse to more kvetching"
>"Of course. The Pittsburghcaust."
>"Haha that's good. The Pittsburghcaust. I like it."

BADA BING!

>the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Roman is a fucking idiot. There is no benefit to living in a cultural chistendom - in fact it only lays the groundwork for a fall since people will stop spreading the gospel and rely on the culture to evangelise (what has happened to the West).

As a Christian I pick a non-Christian, white Europe over a "Christian" Europe (whatever that is) of indeterminate brown.

Attached: kingdom.jpg (960x720, 117K)