Are they mocking us Jow Forums?

Attached: doitfgt.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg
youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did they disable their comments?

Attached: 1540271540448.jpg (1200x892, 721K)

>no comments

Gee I wonder why

>BBC
yes, it is jewish propaganda

You know how if you put mass-murderer information on the news all the time you have more people trying to copycat?
It's kind of like that. They're trying to push it with the veneer of care.

>White men are the devil - and that's a good thing.

Because people were probobly stating the obvious. The liberal political agenda is deystroying white men.

This shit is getting too real Jow Forums. We are always right, and it's not what I wanted. reeeeeeEEEEEEEEE

Attached: before after :pol:.png (680x370, 317K)

Bump

>no comments
Blocking people from responding to propaganda. It's a shut up and listen like a dog mentality.
By blocking the comments they are essentially blocking free speech.

>inb4 some americant with a corporation cock in each end gobbles something about muh private company

but it wasn't real communism

The end of the video was so fucked. The daughters and wife of the guy who killed himself were like "Well, I guess we will be fine" and the conclusion the bitch doing the special came to was that there was NO REASON for the spike in white male suicides. Fucking shit, this is really fucking insane.

It never is. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't execute them by helicopters.

It’s flat out wrong brother. They are killing us off.

Of course they will be fine he probably left them a fat insurance payout.

>whats killing america's white men
>BBC
why can't europe stop talking about us?

>suicide

Economic factors no surprise. White men killing themselves rather than live on welfare or struggling to find a secure job. Hard to watch this.

>they'd rather kill themselves off than be alive as dead weight

Attached: 1507694956360.jpg (1000x559, 35K)

>Documentary on male suicide
>spend first ten minutes interviewing women on how they're affected by the issue
I think this says it all, really

>spend next ten minutes interviewing a politician, a police officer, and a psychologist
>they answer with the standard political talking points about toxic masculinity and wealth inequality
finally, 18 minutes in, she actually talks to a white male suffering from depression.

She only spends the last five minutes of her 23 minute documentary about depressed white males actually talking to a depressed white male. Presumably she spent weeks filming and editing this documentary, and in all that time totally failed to see the irony in this.

White men are depressed because the world doesn't give a shit about them. End of story.

A sad state of affairs boys. I'm about to take a hit for all my white brothers who took their own lives.

Attached: skykingwhite.jpg (1024x548, 233K)

maybe this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg

Attached: thinking.jpg (261x291, 12K)

>10:34 of video
>If you're a person of my generation much of your identity is wrapped up in what you do
>what's the first thing you ask a stranger in a social situation?
Fuck what the guy says following that part hit too hard

>White men are depressed because the world doesn't give a shit about them. End of story.

Maybe we should stop caring what the world think of us and start creating our own world

>Are they mocking us Jow Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0

>creating our own world

then the process will just start over

Attached: comp'd.png (635x402, 282K)

When are we ending the tv license brits? The BBC doesn't represent the people anymore.

We are forever slaves to the state

>suicide
>white

>start creating our own world
We already did that, and look how it turned out.

>another BBC propaganda video

This.
People forget that the British state has existed more or less in tact since 1066, all Cromwell did was amend a few things like Tony Blair and make it more powerful.

EAT SHIT YOU BLACKPILLED NIGGERS!

DA JOOZ WONT SCREW US OVER THE NEXT TIME WE RAISE!

Attached: 5EBFE291-EE7B-4DD7-B65F-FFFEACB327C2.jpg (615x409, 25K)

Suicide in most cases takes a considerable amount of intelligence and self awareness.

Even below average white man will in most cases be intellectualy capable of understanding the problems around him at around the IQ of 95.

But the average black man who is just above retardation level is not capable of that. That's why black people are so confident in themselves.

A black person is like that retard who is convinced that everyone else is wrong and to be blamed for his problems.

The problem is within the way you asked that question. Poms are programmed from birth to obey and ask permission. You think of everything in terms of laws. You want to know the solution to TV licensing? Don't pay it. That's all. Don't pay it and don't answer the door when they come to check. They have no legal authority, end of story. TV licensing happens because someone in a uniform tells you to do something and you all instinctively jump to it. And you think the solution to it lies in changing laws. They win because you let them win and think asking permission to win is the solution somehow. Just don't pay it and don't answer the door. You don't need to be a smartarse. You don't need to put it on YouTube. Just don't answer the door. The way to win is not to give them the power over you in the first place.

t. Aussie who lived in the UK

because id write
niggers

Isnt it a middling intelligence/cowardice issue?
The more intelligent you are, the more likely you are to see theres another way out; or more likely to accept the blow and put it into the grander perspective.

All Leftists are like this. It's a cult.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.10.28-16-23-24.png (582x468, 330K)

Well they really didn't have to use "Spanish Fly" as the accompanying music.

All of us need to pray for God to have mercy on the white man. We need his blessing to guide us toward a better future.

Attached: Christianboard.png (1217x671, 83K)

is she holding a vibrator?

Immigrants are pushed on us mainly because (((they))) need a huge amount of bodies to prop up the fake global economy. Their only purpose is to keep pockets fat, bunkers flush with resources, and to accelerate the destruction of todays world as we know it, so when we've all died or killed each other, the evil can start again with their stockpile of resources, and their lineage won't face repercussions. The core conspiracy is quite materialist and mundane.

Shit like that. Catastrophic thinking / Depressive realism. I'm ready to fight and die to end this insanity, but wouldn't be shocked if kikes really have some FUCK EVERYTHING button if backed into a corner. Bio-weaponry is worse than nukes... The real key to pushing on is just laughing in death's face, period. It's probably worse than you think. Push on anyway. It's the only way to live without regret or shame.

Ah

Attached: 66233313-ADBA-4250-BD79-2939CDDE3464.jpg (803x688, 104K)

Ultimately, this hate for white men come from the jews

This hate for white men come from the jews, ultimately

Attached: 36CCE7E6-D6B4-4602-806F-5F7EE5D2A3D3.png (288x288, 8K)

Attached: BBC.jpg (620x413, 29K)

I'm hoping the people from the plane above will put in an appearance before that happens. Probably why Jews do what they do. Circles, and induction.

Attached: The Miracle of the Snow.jpg (1256x2329, 408K)

Doggos are life savers.

Attached: 1522126995912.jpg (752x565, 50K)

Wow shits getting real. Does it feel hot fellas?

Hahaha in all seriousness though life is great, just make youre lifting regularly and practicing at the range. Everyones going to need to be tip top when its time to kill our enemies, in Minecraft™ of course!

Attached: 1485985953175.jpg (736x488, 89K)

Reminder there’s no saving the white race only overcoming it

the European elite are obsessed with America. I think they under-estimated the influence the US election had and how it allowed the right to rise.

Here's a clue.

Attached: 0bd27778fe3688254c0ddc1e39e26efa.jpg (968x1452, 392K)

Attached: Greece suicide rates 01.png (578x737, 194K)

White men deserve white women lmao. A race of trash that needed to end at least 30 years ago.

It is exclusively white men that they are targeting.
The women are not affected.

Can you figure out why?

Attached: Greece suicide rates 02.png (580x831, 337K)

Dogs can detect the fake humans among us. The Terminator movies are accurate about that.

:salt:

Truly man's best friend.

It's an older video, to be honest. Female suicides in someplaces are actually growing, I remember a recent article from a big publisher exposing this. That's not a good thing, but it's not surprising either.

>be white male
>this entire demographic of a single race and gender demonised world-wide
>turn on TV, get labelled racist, hate-mongering privileged fascist by the news
>go on social media, get told by ice cream store that you’re privileged and rich and own 90% of the country’s wealth
>go outside, see protesters telling you your “hateful” race is being destroyed and replaced
>decide to better yourself
>can’t get into university due to affirmative action
>can’t get a decent job because of diversity hires
>can’t get a girlfriend because they’ve been brainwashed into hypergamy
>become depressed and suicidal but can’t get help because the men’s health programs were defunded in favour of women’s health programs
>try to distract yourself with vidya but the game tells you that all white males are evil villains and interracial relationships are the future
>read a comic, it’s about overweight trans brown people of indiscernible origin fighting evil white male villains
>watch a movie, it’s about strong womyn fighting the patriarchy and fighting evil white male villains
>listen to music, it’s all songs about having sex, being rich and traveling to Paris (none of which you can do because all of the above)
>decide to kill self because no escapism and no happiness allowed
Gee, why are all the white males so angry? Why are they fucking killing themselves? It truly is a mystery for the ages.

Attached: just do it.png (567x320, 247K)

>accuses me of salt when his trash race is the one suiciding
Oh my sweet white child

nah, dogs are just retarded
.t dog owner

>what is killing men?
>theyre using guns to kill themselves cause they cant stand to live in the society they see decay around them
>IT MUST BE THE GUNS

I don't get people who killing themselves is this a illness? Even if I was on lowest point of my life I wouldn't kill myself. Fucking weird people, in the nature you should only look for surviving

Attached: 1503328133254.jpg (600x418, 27K)

we did that and then the everyone else moved in because of how successful it was.

>Coming onto a thread to randomly post vitirol about white men out of any realistic context to make sense that you're talking shit
>Coming into a thread and proverbially pissing on people's graves
>muh ebil whidey

And that's not salt? Mmokay. I guess.

Hey, waffleass. Retardation doesn't mean that they are unable to love you.

It's not that bad. I agree that they're asking a pointless question and ingenuine question, and that most of that video is pretty much more "How white men's death affects us" then "Why white men dying is a bad thing" and comes off selfish as shit.

But this is a major news publisher. One which is known for posting a lot of anti-male/anti-white bullshit. Big surprise they concern troll. White men are committing suicide, but for the video's one factual and ontopic point, it's mostly because the world is leaving them behind economically and a lot of white men are taught to be responsible fathers/having to live for a reason, so when they're unable to be the proverbial boss or top of the family tree, it makes them feel like shit. This isn't exclusive to white men, but black men usually solve it differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM This is a good video displaying black awareness of fathers feeling useless. It's not exclusive to white men. Very common for USA, and any rapidly westernizing country.

It unironically is a result of a higher state of self-awareness. I'm not implying you're an NPC, but it's usually a result of traits which define you such as selflessness and having an inate sense of responsibiltiy.

Weird, the kind of "BBC documentary" I usually watch is quite different.

Hans please

Attached: 1486731806490.jpg (396x396, 60K)

ok so he was in the army, came from the gulfwar and most likely suffered from PTSD an actual condition that scars people who go to fucking war.

This is a big problem in the US and both parties should be ashamed for not treating their soldiers right. Like it or not people in the army when they return are a totally different person and should be given the opportunity to live normal again.

That's depressing. Maybe I'd have had a better life if I was born black. Yeah sure, they get shot by cops or some shit, but look at the hot women they get to fuck. I wish I was dead.

The BBC is not a private company.

> higher state of self-awareness.
Maybe the ones that proceed to kill others as well. Too bad so many of them waste a good opportunity to die.

Unfortunately mate, most western countries dramaticize veteran PTSD and emotional issues, make the shit into movies, films and other stuff and usually focus on how they hurt the family, not to mention, our government especially effectively lets them rot in veteran hospitals or even without any care at all which results in them committing suicide. Father was in the RAAF, for his sake I won't disclose much, but effectually he didn't have much positive feelings for who's now our "Diversity officer" because of his treatment of Vets.

You're exactly right.

Mate, that's literally fucking downtown california on the beaches. Pretty much sodom & gom in it's current representation. Don't get discouraged by that.

So sick of the BBC, it's pretty much banned in my presence. I grew up listening to Radio 4 which used to be the best non music radio station but it's such unfettered propaganda now I literally feel sick after 1 minute of "women's hour"
Bongs
Chuck your TV
Stop paying the licence fee

Attached: 1517223626249.jpg (316x350, 25K)

blacks are not western , not american
america is white
blacks are a subculture of slaves that never got shipped back or castrated
it sad to say that the truth is this way, but thats that.

To be fair, if you're suicidal it's hard to give a shit about anything beyond ending yourself. I just wish they'd take it out on people that'd wronged them, especially when it's a public service they're owed or something. Neglectful people working with health are especially reprehensible, and need to be killed to incentivize the rest to do their jobs.

Not to mention that the black guys in the comments are equally pointing out how cringy that video is, and how "These hoes" are essentially just seeing them for nothing more then a phase.

US has a lot of that shit, veterans shooting officers, or going on last minute suicide-by-cop rampages. It's a sad state of affairs.

It's worse than that, the guy that comes and knocks on your door works for a private company, he's not a state agent, he's a hired goon. No one is legally compelled to do business with a private company but too few people understand

Here's something to take into account
Every one of those white men who died succumbed to what the Jews, niggers, pakis and other scum are doing
And by peacefully checking out, they served that purpose unresistingly. The muds are laughing at every white man who kills himself, every time it happens
So if you ever feel despondent enough to do this, remember your duty to your race, and make sure you take a few muds/kikes/race traitors with you
Or your entire existence was a waste

it's worse than that, it's genocide by the UN's own terms
the Kalergi plan

Christ. Only reason im still alive is to care for my two doggos.

Dogs emulate the personality of their human. If your dog is retarded, I have bad news for you

>wouldn't be shocked if kikes really have some FUCK EVERYTHING button if backed into a corner. Bio-weaponry is worse than nukes.

This. We've witnessed their evil again and again. It will be beyond our nightmares when the jews are close to losing

>schadenfreude = salt
Mmokay I guess

Took you long enough, really had to think for a second there didn't you m'bongo? I've heard watermelon helps you think faster.

Attached: 1503167174817.jpg (342x401, 19K)

higher iq has always correlated with higher rates of depression/suicide. That's why you almost only see whites/asians kill themselves but somehow this is a surprise to everyone else

fuck that part in the video hit me way too hard. At one point I was going to blow my brains out but no one would care for my dog the same way I do neither does he look at anyone else the same way he looks at me so I couldn't do it. My dog is my best and only buddy I can fully trust without doubting his loyalty.

I went for a bath and to get ready for the day, do you think I sit here waiting for you to reply or thinking up replies for you. Though as it happens that one did come to me in the shower.

Sure buddy, go get 'em tgier.

Attached: 1490697324846.jpg (540x960, 53K)

this is why suicide is off the table when you have kids !!!
selfish , you shouldve killed yourself when you had no kids or was a deadbeat dad with no contact with your kids.

The most based and redpilled post in the thread.

Is that also the case when Buzzfeed or wherever speak about violence against fags or tranny suicide rates, or does that only apply in this case?

>don't have a stable job
>can't have a decent wage
>can't support my family
>kill self

So this is why niggers don't kill themselves

Well there goes my brain.

Attached: 1475357844602.jpg (839x660, 18K)

>men can't handle having a woman as a boss
>majority of suicides are conducted, or attempted using firearms, because firearms are bad
>lets speak to everyone who is observing the situation instead of people living it

what is the point of this video? showing a grieving widow of a man who commit suicide doesn't answer the name of the video "What's killing America's white men"

That middle point irritated me the most. How can you be so fucking naive to think that because they don't have guns, they'll stop committing suicide?

>yes, it is jewish propaganda
This. Understand what they did post-WW2

>what is the point of this video?
>brought to you by the BBC

>documentary on white male suicide
Whole fucking documentary focuses on women and their feefees.
You couldn't make this shit up.

Attached: 1525813278734.jpg (320x240, 3K)