Unironically supporting a racemixing nigger

>unironically supporting a racemixing nigger

Attached: 181027-west-shirts.jpg (618x410, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i knew this nigger was phony. was prolly hoping the whitebois would buy up his albums and gib dem reparations.

Everybody knew it. Except for the 5 nigger posting on pol who were celebrating his "creative brain".

Top fucking kek. All the Reddit magatards must feel pretty dumb now. Muh based black man. LMAO

Attached: 1540736721184m.jpg (1024x1024, 40K)

trump supporters got cucked.

Attached: that-moment-when-you-realise-youve-become-a-left-wing-cuckold-15024383.png (500x500, 267K)

So what? Armenians aren't white to begin with so i don't care if other races race mix with each other.

Attached: 1534698039753.png (1500x1200, 316K)

This thread is a leftist psy-op to make the rhetoric of the right look bad. sage

Trump is not a race mixing nigger.

Fuck off kike.

the average trump supporter.

Attached: cucks.png (818x561, 891K)

Lol fuck off boomer

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>racemixing nigger
>racemixing
You're suggesting he's not currently WITH a nigger?

Attached: 1466138919867.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

its what you get for being npcs also, the right should be shamed for doing so. always championing itself as the source of absolute righteous understanding get bllown the fuck out by a checkers playing shill.

>Anonymous
>calls op kike
>supports someone racemixing

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

What did he do?

He rode the maga bandwagon for publicity now he's said he's finished with it and tossed it away like a used condom.

That's what MAGA is. A discarded condom full of nigger spunk

Kanye is, and always was, a free thinker first and foremost
I would be pissed too if I was being used as a tool and I respect his decision to disassociate

Attached: 1504953624189.jpg (530x762, 117K)

He's a nigger and therefore is deserving of death.

>probably sucked his dick when he was on "your side"
>now he deserves death

bad optics m8

No I did not. I said nothing in hopes he would bring in some shitskin votes but I never liked him and his wife is the queen of all nigger lovers. Niggers should not be allowed to live.

Attached: 33c3fd748c4c65850c260755e6af21d4.jpg (694x918, 96K)

Leftist shill confirmed. Please at least research stormfags before you larp as one...

Attached: punkingas.png (450x403, 66K)

I feel bad desu - he’s showing clear signs of schizophrenia and no one seems to have the balls to actuallly help him, at best apparently his doctor suggested he might be bipolar, which is literally a meme diagnosis

He had that car accident (likely brain damage of some degree), drug use, and obvious trauma over his mom dying in a surgery he paid for

This nigger is gonna be on a slippery slope if it keeps progressing. The most dangerous thing about schizophrenia is that its own symptoms cause the victim to deny the possibility that they have it. With someone this rich and famous not only will he deny such a possibility, but so will everybody else

It will be interesting to see, I can’t think of anyone with that much wealth and influence who succumbed to some shit like schizophrenia.

I’m calling it now though, unless he actually gets treated and leaves the limelight he were going to witness a tragic fall

Retard confirmed

Attached: 44824fa91da5-1.jpg (450x600, 30K)

>It will be interesting to see, I can’t think of anyone with that much wealth and influence who succumbed to some shit like schizophrenia.
Fuck off zoomer. The world didn't start in 2000

Attached: howard-hughes-9346282-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

>wanting to help a nigger

Attached: cuckmad.png (446x564, 241K)

t. Leftcuck who sucks black dick and thinks it makes him cool

no i never support niggers or jews or arabs or mexicans or feminist. i have a code of ethics i strictly adhere to

i stopped supporting trump just because he let a nigger share the air he breathes on national television

#notmypresident

Yep.

This but unironically. In 2020 the Census is adding a "middle eastern" category that includes cypriots, maltese, armenians and georgians. Caucasus fags btfo, after 2020 you will not be white in america

t. White liberal who bashes his own race and thinks that makes him cool
Suck some more black dick, cuck. We used him not the other way around.

His wife isn't white. Who cares.
>oy vey don't race mix with non-whites. That's anti-semitic

say mad you cuck.

Attached: 277o8ft62cxy.jpg (1368x1036, 218K)

>Hughes
ocd vs. a nigger who made hundreds of millions rapping, smoking shit like DMT and living with a reality tv family

I think this one Will be far Loren interesting

Massive projection from a literal willing cuck who lets niggers fuck him up the ass, mocks white people when he's white, votes Democrat aka the party of shitskins and women

so love the nogs more trump supporters of the left.

Attached: lol21.gif (500x200, 504K)

(((They))) are threating his life - Kim, the family, his career. Very rarely do people stand up to (((these))) "people" and survive.

In English please Mr black dick sucking cuckold libtard race traitor.

>being so much of a sperg that you can't win a culture war even if it's handed to you on a silver platter

trump supporters of the left like them bernie sanders supports that went to support trump.
>its a joke in itself

just in: Jow Forumstards are craven npcs who will promote anything (or any tard like yeezy) just to own the libs and then brazenly backtrack when their critical failure is exposed

its funny as fuck these trump supporters cucked so hard for this retarded nigger.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Kanye.png (631x399, 56K)

t. Cuckold

It's amazing how this nigger just did a 360 with a tweet.

Just ship the niggers home back to Africa.

why would you say that? just because some of the brainlets from your office kept spamming threads with kayne before you realized no one is buying it?

Attached: JIDFcrew.jpg (723x409, 117K)

Kanye already specified that he wasn't talking about Trump but the Blexit shit.

You've all forgotten the true celebrity who never turned his back on you.

Attached: download (1).jpg (229x220, 9K)

ok ya got me im a deep state agent sorry bros

To be fair, he was "redpilled" by Candace Owens, a former doxxer who got BTFO by the left for wanting to make a doxxing website and turned right because people like Dave Rubin were the only ones willing to hear her out. Her "opinions" are just her parroting whatever she thinks the right wants to hear so she can gain influence and cash. She's a con artist and a burden to whatever political movement she decides to latch onto like a lamprey.

Attached: Candace_Owens[1].jpg (690x500, 13K)

>a product of racemixing (American Blacks) racemixes with another product of racemixing

Can it even be called racemixing at this point?

I was optimistic, but after his schizo ranting in the white house, this guy was nothing but a liability. Niggers are too fickle to bet on

It was the Ricky Vaughn faction that supported him

First and foremost Kanye IS a tool, he only needs to open his mouth and he appears stupid. He's a simpleton who likes to hear his own voice.

How many of you are literal academics who just professionally spend all your time spamming toxic bullshit scientifically primed to fuck up society

If you think Kanye has the capacity to be redpilled even in the slightest you are thicker than you look

How did he racemix?

He supports blacked & married a fat latina

You glow in the dark fags are barely even trying. Kanye never said anything about Trump, he took a shit on Cadance for putting his name on her movement without even asking if he supported it or not. That has nothing to do with Trump or conservatism in general and you retards and shills should learn some comprehension skills

Hijacking this CIA divide and conquer thread to bump a RED HOT Kanye retweet

Attached: 0898AA3C-2470-4A6F-80D6-8CAE297849A8.jpg (640x627, 175K)

END TIMES people

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

>This thread is a leftist psy-op to make the rhetoric of the right look bad. sage

Agreed. Pol is a board of peace. Sage.

That's a lot of anger. What happened to you?