San Diego, why would anyone live in this shithole? Why is there so many homeless people...

San Diego, why would anyone live in this shithole? Why is there so many homeless people? Why are you not putting them in jail?

Attached: sdut-san-diego-homeless-crisis-great-weather-2016sep04.jpg (2048x1365, 424K)

Geography? Mexico wouldn't have a direct and constant connection with it either, it wouldn't be better.

"I have a town somewhere out there".

Attached: mexico-population-density-map.jpg (550x402, 34K)

being poor isn't a crime, you can't jail people for it

You can legally detain them for 24 hours fag

I'm a San Diegan but moved away a few years ago. Is it getting that bad? I took that Orange line trolley all the time back in the day and never saw a skid row like that. Lots of unstable homeless people and no good negroes and mexican gang members but never saw a skid row.

California in general is going down the shitter. Flush that fucking turd.

That doesnt make it a crime fag, Mexicand cant understand laws.

Just imagine going over to there with a flame thrower and lighting that that entire sidewalk up.

They’re all downtown. It’s the nicest large city in California, has lots of fun shit to do, property prices arent nearly AS insane as LA or the bay, is about 50/50 conservative/shitlib and we dont have same kinds of freaks that LA or the bay has (dont talk about Hillcrest)

The homeless problem is huge and the mayor and liberal population are being cucks about it, despite the well known fact that diseases like hepatitus are exploding.

Dregs of society are pampered by the idiots in power and the working class must shoulder their burden and suffer, liberal utopia where we’re all on drugs and all have STDs. The best we can do is pray for nuclear fire

Attached: 82C3F740-52C1-4F2F-AC70-FF44CE5DA282.jpg (318x159, 22K)

A lot of the tents dissappear during the day like under the City College bridge but explode onto the streets at night.

Kikes are trying desperately to build luxury condos in East Village to gentrify the bums away but theyre not going anywhere. They need to be put in camps or shot

>not putting homeless people in the prison system to get clean, to have square meals and nice enviroment.
>instead let them loiter, shit on property values, cause damage to public property, take over other people's property, spread hepatitis and other diseases.

yes let them shit on the street instead of rounding them up.

They would be too high inside to notice

>Why are you not putting them in jail?
Because you aren't paying for it.

Is that code for only criminals deserve 3 square meals a day, a roof on their head, gym membership,and a job?

Life isn't fair, capitalism fuckers

>only crimnals deserve gibs

>take the trolley from SD "hub" see a drug deal and homeless fags welcoming you to the city.

It fucking should. I dont wanna see someone naked in public or screaming fire/bomb in a crowd, and sure as hell don't wanna see homeless people, ever

I prefer Encinitas desu.

I used to get the trolley down to TJ and watch a donkey show or three back in the day.
Fun times.

Attached: 865.jpg (620x348, 13K)

Leftists who advocate for ' no borders' and ' let illegal aliens in' need to open the doors of their homes for these homeless.

It's all the illegals living 12 people to a single bedroom that have made housing scarce and expensive. Take your shit home and maybe those people can have a home.

Strange how affluent places always seems to have the biggest homelessness issues

Some might even call it suspicious...

No you!

Attached: 45002930_2159161894146836_4589574680679022592_n.jpg (960x717, 70K)