Why are all "free speech" havens Nazi echochambers?

It happens everytime, and you know it.

Attached: images (2).png (634x484, 15K)

>2
the fact anyone can post to this website proves it's nto an echochamber. Jews like you always project. Twitter is the echochamber. The msm is the echochamber. You want monolithic thought.

Because people prefer not to have their ideas challenged, people of similar ideologies will naturally group together.

>aussieposting
If I had to wager a guess for this bait question. I’d say there’s several leftist echo chambers that think dissent is “hate speech” and they remove said dissent from their platforms. Couple this with a bunch of fsggot edgelords that think you have to tolerate everything from gore to fucking kids or it “isn’t really free speech” as a gotcha-trap you end up with shit like gab

Because left wing opinions don't get censored these days and conservatives are the only group that still cares about free speech.

But why do the ideas of Nazis always win when all ideas are given equal consideration?

Ambulance chasing pieces of shit are only interested in train-wrecks.
They don't pay much mind to pleasant Sunday drives.

If it's a truly free platform, then most any sort of speech will be permitted there, on that axiom.

All you need then do is flick through the directory 'til you hit N for Nazi and sperg out at your leisure.

If you specifically look for a thing don't be surprised when you find it.

This is only a nazi echochamber if you want it to be. If you stop choosing what you want to see, you will realize that Jow Forums is filled with commies, demsocs, libertarians, neocons, anarchists, (((ASCENDED))) centrists and even libtards.
It's the other social medias like facebook and twitter that are echochambers of mainstream/democrat opinions.

>echochamber
>Nazi
Bait, but still:

1. Name a more diverse board than this one.

2. Identifying with and enjoying the wisdom and writings of Bruce Lee doesn’t mean you’re a Chinese martial artist.

3. Identifying with and enjoying the wisdom and writings of Adolph Hitler doesn’t mean you’re a Nazi.

Attached: B73CBE0A-6C99-444E-A09D-A472C437B6B9.jpg (474x236, 27K)

They aren't, but they are heavily right-wing, for the obvious reasons that normie social media is aggressively policed to be centrist and left-wing.
I did put a (small) amount of effort into posting non-political stuff on Gab and will try and do more when (if) it comes back up.

i'm "far left" (for some popular definition of it, at least)
i get banned from twitter when the blue checks inevitably report me
reddit hates my guts and mutes most of my comments
all i do is point out class difference and i get banned
thats why i'm here

because we're the ones banned from everywhere else, so we're the first to join a place that wont ban us

Every moderated forum eventually becomes left wing. Every unmoderated forum eventually becomes right wing.

There were shit tons of normal boomers and brazilians and kenyans on there. Us Nazis were just the loudest and meanest

Some user once observed that any place that has unrestricted free speech and equal communication ability of participants inevitably becomes right-wing over time. Which leads me to believe that right simply has better, more honest, verifiable worldview.

Notice how they don't need censorship unlike lefty echochambers?
kys melbourne
sage

They don't. The idea that they do only exists on /pol because, quelle surpris, /pol is also an echochamber

It's because freedom of speech and equality, two ideals upon which modern civilization has been built upon, are self negating. Our civilization has chosen to balance equality above freedom of expression and therefore ideas which radically attack equality will be supressed.

Of course people with dissenting opinions will seek havens like this and there's nothing wrong with that. Deconstructing it just makes you look like someone who only wants only one perspective to be ever discussed. So much for 'diversity of opinion'.

cause you can be a lefty extremist openly, theres no need for a "free speech platform" when you can openly call for whitey to be killed on twitter

This, but Gab has made it worse since they're so obviously partisan and pro-Trump/right wing.

They should remain neutral and just run the website properly like chink moot does on here. Gab's Twitter posts cringe content daily.

Why couldn’t he have used reddit?

Attached: C4E15E08-3D07-4F99-833B-CDBC42B265BF.jpg (793x786, 63K)

>censor right wing
>right wing goes to free speech site
woah

That’s because the wealthy elite want to shift public opinion from hating on the rich elite to ‘Le middle class white male’ and you are dangerous to their narrative.

This is why the current left has a sickness, they preach anti-gun violence, yet label all conservatives Nazis and like to imagine causing them harm as a result. Whether that’s a joke or not, if they truly cared about the left, they wouldn’t represent it in such a way. You need to be willing to cut out the cancers to your cause, otherwise, people such as yourselves will be ejected instead.

Sorry user, but welcome. You’re probably not going to like what you learn here for awhile.

Because "free speech" attracts forbidden speech.

BECAUSE MOSSAD IS CONDUCTING ANOTHER FALSE FLAG OPERATION TODAY - LIKELY A SHOOTING.

Wait, he used twitter too. Why not shut them down, wtf?

Because its censored every where else????

I thought Mossad had to be smart.

the "NPC killer" ff is inevitable

When people are allowed to speak freely they tend towards fascism.

>/pol is also an echochamber
Wasted digits. Jow Forums isn't an echo-chamber you dumb mongrel.

I'll prove it:

FASCISTS ARE GAY, I LOVE JEREMY CORBYN, BLUE WAVE!!!!

See? People are just naturally right-wing. It takes brain-washing and jewish tricks to change that.

Attached: 1513165517977.jpg (533x492, 72K)

Because Nazis are banned from everywhere else. Use your fucking brains you stupid kangaroo fucker.