BEN AND JERRY'S HATES WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-003834.png (1440x2560, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitarianism
unileverusa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1540969243670.png (604x679, 363K)

if you add jewish americans to that chart you get on a list.

Attached: Bauder.jpg (1383x1186, 205K)

For all you blackpilled anons...

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real

It's time for a blackpill core

>tfw everyone ignores Asians
>tfw Asians ruin all lefty talking points
Boy, Americans sure love being stupid and homosexual.

Ben & Jerry's is owned by Unilever which is not American.

I don't understand, I never see niggers spend $6 on a pint of ice cream.

Ben and Jerry’s was made by two Jews and has remained Jewish controlled. Also they are just trying to make shekels off the goys who buy their processed frozen sugar water.

Now let’s break down Jews vs. Whites, Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield.

Attached: REESIST.png (492x540, 386K)

why is my ice cream preaching to me about social politics

hot damn i just wanna have my damn chocolate scoop without over thinking it

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol, they think they’re white.

Attached: 85169B61-8EF7-416A-B9B1-BC205DAC5DE2.jpg (198x451, 35K)

We apologize for this terrible destructive company. They who run Unilever do not represent us.

Why do the drawings look so shitty? I'd rather an image of a cow shitting while eating in the pastures

its fucking frosted milk full of sugar, let biggers and spics gorge themselves on it and become wracked with diabetes and go extinct in couple of generations. it's that fucking simple.

I get that Ben and Jerry’s is a company run by faggot boomer hippies but I don’t see the connection between those two pics.

Where’s the one for Jews?

It really says it all about these people that when confronted with the fact that blacks make up 40% of prisons while only being 13% of the population, they think that this statistic is damning for WHITES. That it should make one more sympathetic to blacks.
It's hilarious.

Yeah to bad they wont split it based on Jewish people.

Attached: Forbes 400.png (928x1422, 138K)

Attached: Forbes 400 generous.png (928x1521, 156K)

Attached: 1540914173575.jpg (857x1128, 136K)

>national wealth

>Whites
>77%
Oh how i wish it were true.

Attached: Screenshot_125.png (420x412, 237K)

Ben and Jerry's have the same initials as the two pillars Boaz and Jachin. And the girls' hair forms the same waxing/waning/full moon as the crown of the high priestess. Happens too often to be a coincidence.

>people who work, save and invest have more wealth then people who don't

It all makes sense now, thank you Ben and Jerry's. I now understand that niggers are too retarded to live with whites.

Attached: 1488324669775.png (1715x1031, 852K)

Ice Cream proffessional/business owner here- Ben and Jerry's hates white people. Makes most of it's revenue from minority groups. Häagen-Dazs is a FAR SUPERIOR product, anyway.

>Ben and Jerry's dupes childish-minded people with colourful visuals & interesting-sounding toppings, but it all tastes like the same crap, generic-sugary flavour.
>Häagen-Dazs doesn't rely on wacky visuals to trick the immature brain into stimulating the senses; instead there are real, quality flavours at play in their product, and that is why it is the adults ice-cream.

Not affiliated with either company, but have always loved Häagen-Dazs, and laughed at people who buy Ben & Jerry's crap.

Attached: RJmtzDt[1].jpg (573x729, 171K)

Err yeah Ben, I need way more prove than that. Ironically, this is the same rhetoric Hitler used.

That’s because niggers commit more crime

>More men than women incarcerated in the United States
>Is this an indicator that the system is sexist?
>No, men just commit more crimes
>U FUCKING WOT

Fuck this brainlet fucking logic.

Niggers commit more crime. Period.

Attached: 1510121745574.png (704x780, 365K)

Ben (((Greenfield))) & Jerry (((Cohen))) - two old, faggot Kikes. Them hating wypipo shouldn't surprise you by now user...

Attached: faggotKikes.jpg (830x553, 125K)

Their choc fudge brownie is delicious tho

Can someone get the message across that by EVERY single one of their own measures that there is a system of Asian supremacy causing systemic racism? Because that is really what they claim with their own (false) logic.

Trump should sanction them

I wish whites would stop virtue signalling for my race for their PC points.
Give me an autist screaming nigger at me than some sjw being offended for me.

They aren’t white, they are Jewish.

He should announce the DOJ is investigating them for election meddling. The MSM reaction would be good for at least two weeks of entertainment.

They aren't black and they are white Jews. I don't care what you think abbo.

THEY ARE JEWS YOU RAPIST

Its a form of 'Mexican art'
An effort to help polarize a nation
Liberals/leftists just don't get it
>need new art for our racist/resist product
>which race?
>uh... we're losing the black vote, so how 'bout some rap character?
>can't do that, it could be viewed as racist
>mexicans then?
>yeah... we can hire a mexican really cheap to do the art
>do it

Fucking read it you lazy cunts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
>Humanitarianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanitarianism

White jews.
>yfw you can't change my mind.

Attached: 1533000833179.jpg (1024x614, 30K)

GET IN HERE
WHEN DID THEY ALL SUDDENLY START CALLING IT THE GREAT RECESSION?
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
??????

What are you talking about faggot

i've seen a lot more people referencing the "great recession" in the last 2 weeks
i have a feeling like some rewriting is going on
i don't remember "great recession" being often used to term the 2008 crash and subsequent time
i think they're rewriting it now, the last 4 weeks

>Ben and Jerry both white and rich
>So why don't you give your ice cream company to more deserving minorities?

wrong you
aren't they both kikes? or just both faggots?

We could fix this by taking all the money from the jews and giving it to niggers. Then sell shoes to the niggers and get the money for ourselves.

For the longest time I thought Häagen-Dazs was founded in Germany. Their coffee flavored ice creams especially tiramisu are 10/10 always stock up on sales.

Nerve gas these Jews

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Then buy it from another company. I’ve literally only bought their ice cream when it’s one of these pints. It’ll be easy to avoid these faggots completely. I’ll go buy other or store brand tubs of it when I need it. Just buy a container of chocolate or something. You dont need these irrelevant freaks.

You can even make your own. I used to work for a guy who made his own ice cream for his store in rural southern mass. Yes there are rural towns here. And let me tell you this old Polacks ice cream was 100x better than any mass produced bullshit. Ice cream is supposed to be a sporadic treat. Treat it as such and go to a homemade ice cream parlor or what have you when you actually really want it. I worked for this guy in high school too. Everyone used to come around for his homemade rum raisin. One guy who was a firefighter used to also come in and order a monster cone of banana chip, also homemade. This guy was a fucking legend with the locals. They all knew his ice cream was the best. If you don’t like B&J being suck up faggots and literally traitors to our POTUS then don’t buy their fucking fake ass garbage anymore.

I JUST WANT TO EAT MY ICE CREAMS, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO POLITICIZE EVERYTHING

Attached: file.png (808x805, 523K)

Ben&Jerry should be careful because white families are the only ones who has afford to buy B&J products

*unilever hates white people

Attached: unilever.jpg (235x220, 16K)

blank slate theory of humanity is a dangerous pseudoscience

>Today it is no longer enough to advertise a product; the companies feel an irresistible need to attach to it a message that is ideologically correct. Even if this message does not have any commercial function - and it hardly ever does - any occasion is good to prove oneself to be a proponent of the brotherhood of races, a critic of the Church and a supporter of homosexual marriage.

Attached: demon in democracy.jpg (310x460, 39K)

>be an international conglomerate worth billions
>posture as a grassroots Vermont ice cream vendor who is really into left-wing politics

Attached: hände.jpg (215x246, 10K)

>shilling this hard
Worst part is that it works. Now I want to buy ice cream.

not sure wtf that is on their front page
unileverusa.com/

also, wiki says
>It is the world's largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue

Attached: images (12).jpg (554x554, 49K)

Their ice cream tastes terrible as well. The original Haagen Dasz literally shits all over B&J’s.

Typical Jewry. They can only mimic, never create.

Attached: 7F5DA870-2912-4D54-96B6-342725D0108D.jpg (549x435, 19K)

Daily reminder that Unilever runs Fusion Media, which is the conglomerate that fused the Onion, Kotaku, Gawker, etc into one giant mess of globalhomo shite