Anime SJWs denounce more right wing Japanese animators on twitter

Yaginuma-san who named the Jews in (((ANN))) and crunchy roll wasn't the only one.

Now he is joined by even more redpilled crusaders like Ken Otsuka(who worked on DBZ) and Akiman(Capcom designer + mechs for Code Geass). More screenshots in the thread.

Attached: AnimeRight.png (951x828, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: AnimeRight Jirochan 1.png (961x1497, 936K)

Attached: AnimeRight Jirochan 2 Voice of Europe.png (894x1618, 974K)

Attached: AnimeRight Akiman 1.png (1054x2232, 363K)

There aren't even a dozen people who liked these posts
Who cares what a handful of people think from some other board

Attached: AnimeRight Akiman 2.png (1039x2333, 884K)

Attached: AnimeRight Akiman3 Feez.png (948x2378, 1.46M)

Attached: AnimeRight Akiman 4 Feez.png (947x1631, 1000K)

Jews fear the samurai.

Retarded leftist weebs must of forgotten that Japan is a nationalist ethnostate that want to preserve their country from Jewish corruption.

Fucking faggot leftists

These nips have souls

Well some of them berated Akiman and made him delete the tweet so, I think it's significant. We should be supporting them.

Umm sweetie how can you like anime and be a leftist sjw? It doesn't compute :(

And SJWs can't subvert anime, because Japan laughs at them. They can however kill your translations, so better start learning Japanese.

Japan is the only country that’ll survive the 21st century. Prove me wrong faggots.

>anime faggots forgot japan is extremely conservative
Based japanese brazilians in japan voted over 90% for our new president for example.

Imagine having your head pushed so hard in your ass by propaganda that you miss 4k muslims praying near your home.
Iwish I had something funny or clever to say but that is jus depressing....those people are beyond being usefull idiots, they are actively helping the state to fuck their own country.

Attached: ded333.jpg (190x265, 8K)

THEYRE EVOLVING

You are correct Manish.

These snowflakes reek of Deviantart.

4K Muslims by my home will get run over for sure

Japan will survive. It will be hard. We are trapped by our debt. Reform is impossible, but we can survive economic collapse because we will still be japanese when it is over.

Not only that, but calling this artlcle racist, it's only stating numbers.

save us japan :(

>(((ANN)))
Learn what happened after WW2

Its not BS though. Savile has a majority mudslime population. I mean its a tiny town with a tiny population but it exists

Well, someone who knows Nip should aware him that those articles are actually true.

If you read the last 2 screenshots I think he speaks english.

It's funny because this guy was a mega fan faggot but decided to end his relations with Akiman just from 1 retweet.

Japan always depicts Europeans as white, it's very shocking to them when they find out Europe is filled with niggers and arab salafist muslims and there's barely any white people left. When their starry-eyed women see Paris in reality it mindfucks them but not in the sexy hentai way. Please, Samurai, understand this is what being ruled by nation-wrecking jews who seek total domination over a mudskin golem horde has done.

>Headassery
Their Newspeak is so cringe.

I mean, if the article is real, someone should aware that nippong. Our side is guilty of forging stuff too. I don't even know why, when there's plenty of real stuff to talk about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

oh the jewry

A disgusting display of cultural imperialism in my opinion. Because they consume and appropriate cultural products they think they have the right to force their own norms and practices onto others?

>paris

Attached: chinese stereotypes.jpg (1025x742, 197K)

>we will still be japanese when it is over
Technically speaking, you'll still be a weeb.

But nonetheless, fucking based!!!

>calling this artlcle racist
NPC programing kiks in

>we will still be japanese when it is over.
Damn it, Touma, I'm literally seething at this because truth hurts like hell and nothing I can do here can change the grim future of this country. For the love of all that is holy and good, start fighting now.

>RTing mark collett.
Based nips

If they're antisemetic its fine that they're denounced

I consider myself liberal, and hate those stupid online Japanese racists.
but not wanting my culture to be changed forever by a foreign culture is pretty rational, i think.
It doesn't look like these animators said something like "kill foreigners" or smth.
Why the fuss?

Yes, I agree.

>I'm a huge fan of Japanese animation and culture that's why I want them to open their borders and become majority African and Arab
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Naivety. Faggots are dumb as bricks and think mutliculturalism is as properly cut as just a chinese bakery down the street.

People are saying they said antisemetic shit

Attached: Israel_Sauron_Eye9191.png (834x561, 363K)

We apologize for our retarded viewers friend.

Please do not let them dictate your culture or how you live.

Attached: 1417231622129.png (635x349, 161K)

Israel will too.
Unless we do something about it, of course.

Attached: B3D491FA-AD21-4CA9-A9E3-CE693281EB80.png (904x692, 94K)

But antigoyism is perfectly fine

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>imports trash
based

Retarded Western SJWs need to get their hands off the anime industry.

>I consider myself liberal,
Stop
>and hate those stupid online Japanese racists.
They're trying to protect you from your culture being changed. Sounds like the Jew already has his tentacles in you.

Fuck off faggot.
Mods do your jobs

No one have a higher resolution/quality of this picture? I swore I saw massive versions that I want to save.

Burn in hell, kike.

made by EU, we have some chinese, they understand to not bother us. You dont notice them untill you wanna some spicy cat meat with rice.
No soul thou...fucking bugmen.

Yes antigoyism is desirable

We make better anime

Attached: ae_waltz_with_bashir_1080_5.jpg (1600x900, 301K)

There's nothing wrong in your statement Pajeet

>denmark: kills whales
>poland: hates china
whoever made this is a moron

seriously "live and let live...unless you don't live like we do"

Go home engrish teacher

I've seen a version with like 10 panels with the full monologue, never saw the video despite intensively looking for it with all sorts of combination of words from that pic

>muh civic nationalism
t. every Japanese before they deal with a lot of foreigners

Waltz with Bashir was one of the most boring and obnoxious movies I ever saw. I don’t get why Jews would make a movie slamming themselves.

It's not slamming anyone just showing the war as that guy experienced it

>I consider myself liberal

No self respecting Japanese will say such bullshit, only happas and retarded engrish teachers will shill the fuck out of it.

Westerners in Japan especially Americans and Canadians forget we are living in a fucking kingdom sooner or later the fucking 憲兵隊 will go after you fucking degenerates.

>Japan is the only country that’ll survive the 21st century
That's exactly where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: salvini-brasile.jpg (700x450, 54K)

Germany will survive too

Just stick to eating Foreskin Ramen this one looks like a U.N. made feels inducing sketch-art

Germany has already been gone for a long time, it's all downhill from now on. Just look at how many people have voted for the Greens, the fucking Greens, in the recent election; AfD is just one last screech of pain, it won't change this country's fate.

Stay with us Kraut you'll make it. Thing will get better and are starting to get better

Attached: 1540805155965m.jpg (1024x674, 70K)

oh shit

That's a terrible sign though. Sure she was bad, but she was still a comparatively "moderate" figure in German politics; now there's a 99% chance that she'll be substituted by someone even more lefty and insane than her.

Maybe it's because media is too full of liberals, but, if I was "Shocked" or stopped consuming things from people who didn't 100% agree with me politically i'd have nothing. I just ignore it and treat the art by it's own merit.

Italy may survive. The rest of western Europe is in for hell

Who gave these faggots power? twitter is such shithole

>anime gooks RTing mark collett

Attached: Dh2mOnUXkAEwz5M.jpg (750x545, 62K)

These faggot SJWs grew up in the era or American interventionism and think it's their place to tell other countries commonfolk how to live and express their views. Fuck these people.

is the creator of Zechs Merquise an SJW? cause the guy using him as an avatar is a huge faggot and I'd be disappointed

>Hello fellow polster. I'm definitely not part of a campaign to normalize my country here and subvert the board.

>progressives don’t like it when animators voice personal right wing views
>progressives demand that progressive animators and studios shove progressive propaganda into actual shows

But you don't?

Why does that other guy have a blank avatar?

Twitter this days have been a powerful tools for people to use for denouncing.

Unless the person have the balls to ask them fuck off, there’s no way people can escape from it.

Also it not helping when Twitter is part of leftist making things even worse.

>be weeaboo
>watch fantranslated anime on aggregator sites
>see something you don't like
>complain and think that your opinion matters over the opinions of actual customers
Someone should go and tell these 79IQ underage faggots that majority of Japan is right-wing and very nationalistic. Liberal Democratic Party of Japan is conservative.

Attached: apu anime remover.png (1490x679, 174K)

I'm sure Japan really cares what a bunch of white left gaijin who torrent moe shit and have never contributed a dime to the industry think.

>normalfags disregard anime because muh facism
Good. I'm surprised it took them so long considering the other "problematic" ""issues"" in anime like rape, lolis, and male fantasy. Somehow they were ok with dressing up like anime lolis in slurry costumes for patron but disliking violent criminals is bbaaaddd.

We’ll be ok

Feez was a good fan but as it turns out the conditioning was too strong for his feeble mind and he would rather lose a brother and gain nothing than to keep a brother and search for why his brother changed instead.
Fucking retard.

Don't go extinct yet Hans your ancestors were some of the nicest people in the planet.

Shut up, goy

Waltz is only ok because the fall out irl when they showed isreal as the bad guys. Congress was better.

I thought the account picture was lohengramm for a second

So Japan is likud basically ?

> Congress
It's a trash adaptation and I loved the original .
Israel wasn't the bad guys we just had some culture shock about the Arab tradition of ethnic cleaning , we do it remotely with artillery and planes so we didn't understand wtf was going on.

There's better Israeli war films

>he would rather lose a brother and gain nothing than to keep a brother and search for why his brother changed instead.
not only that but the person apparently deleted the "offensive" tweet and even still this guy is wanting to end the relationship further proving there is no point in apologizing to liberals. they are not looking to offer you redemption they would much rather make an example out of you. you are so much more valuable to them as an example they can crucify and hoist up for the world to see of what happens when you dare go against their ideology than as a friend they could bring back into the fold.

Baka Gaijin pls

Attached: Negev_norm.png (1024x1024, 805K)

Goy

>baka goyjin

Kek never change zealand

You can't deny the power of smug anime girls.