Please convince me on why Jews are the source of all problems

I have browsed Jow Forums and other boards for many, many years. I've known about Jow Forums since it was created. But with all my consistent lurking and reading threads, the "jews control the world with the deep state n shit" doesn't seem to convince me.

I get that black people might have higher crime/violence rates (attribute that to race or income class, idc, separate discussion), so that might be a good argument as to why all blacks in America are GENERALLY bad. And the reason for this is usually because they have primitive animalistic behaviors/impulses that they listen to instead of being civilized.

But how does the antisemitism work? How do we know that "jews" are all working together to overthrow civilization? A few select people with jewish names/heritage isn't convincing enough. I believe you could say that greedy people is a much better explanation, because these "greedy people" is so much easier to generalize than "jews".

Basically, how can you rationally blame a whole group of people (like how leftists blame all rich white men, for example) just because some people who have done bad things in the past have jewish names or jewish heritage? Why get behind a conspiracy theory (that's what it remains at the moment) instead of directly attacking individuals or groups that are actually attributing to hurting civilization?

Is there something in jewish blood? Is there a jew gene that turns you evil? Please explain how this works, I'm only here to learn. I will argue if I see a flaw in a reply, but ultimately I'd just like to be enlightened in case I've been missing something the whole time. Perhaps I have a misunderstanding of the entire situation in general, and just need more ideas/education, but not sure what to look for that I haven't already heard.

Attached: joos.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

nice try, Mossad.
Some day soon you will all be driven into the sea

Why is calling me a shill easier than explaining the most talked about topic on this board?

Again...The most talked about topic on this board is antisemitism... I can't be the first person asking this. Link me to an archive or some shit if you don't want to type up an explanation.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

It's ok to kill Jewish children

>Please convince me on why Jews are the source of all problems
Read through this thread post by post, rabbi. Learn what happened to the west after WW2.

Attached: 1530945447664.gif (255x190, 17K)

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

>Please convince me on why Jews are the source of all problems
Strawman, no one argues the Jews are the source of all problems. Just that they are the source of some problems. Even that idea is so totally abhorrent to most people. The jews are never represented as anything but powerless victims throughout history when its nothing further from the truth. Jews have always wielded enormous influence and political might even in the Roman empire and play decisive roles in many turning points of western civilization (cromwell/french revolution/russian revolution/young turks/civil war in the us/ww1/ww2/ etc etc).

Imagine trying to tell the story of England and the british empire and before without including any negative information or things that make the british look bad.

This is now a jew redpill thread.

Attached: judeo-christian.jpg (1649x839, 100K)

Attached: 1478521391970.jpg (674x672, 96K)

You have to turn on one of the innate abilities of the human mind to work that one out - pattern recognition

Attached: israel.png (1360x3568, 1.19M)

well first of all, they seem to pretend to be white when it suits them, and an "oppressed minority" when that suits them

Attached: jewsx495.jpg (600x495, 107K)

if you read the history of soviet union or even germany, you will see that jews caused and where at the very center of massive wars that led to the deaths of tens of millions of people

now I think its pretty fair that after your particular minority touches off firestorms that practically destroy a country, for the people who are native to that country to bear some animosity towards you .... people are only human after all ... wouldn't you agree?

Attached: jews771.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

Larping newfag

I think this is what op was asking for all along

this

Attached: jewishperfidy.jpg (600x890, 265K)

2% US population

0.3% world population

Attached: who controls america.jpg (694x5604, 1.54M)

So is the ultimate goal just for jewish world domination, simply because they're jewish and prefer themselves over everyone else? Jews are trying to destroy the world to be kings of the ashes, and most if not all jews are all synced with this thinking (or is it inherent)? Is it something they learn/adapt to as they grow up?

For example, is a jewish baby inherently evil? Evidence in this thread does a great job at showing jews potentially "control" most things, and that they're misrepresented in history, but where does the inherent evil/motive come from? Greed? Pure jewish nationalism?

The elite globalism pushing Jews are the worst of it, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' Jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no Jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just ingrained in their culture. There‘s the grand Jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Attached: jew subversion.jpg (2909x2068, 1.35M)

Attached: B1B0FE51-0090-42E1-994A-59945A3047DD.jpg (750x750, 464K)

Attached: 1469690307872.jpg (500x332, 18K)

You’re questions remind me of going on pol after a cocaine bender and lack of sleep

Go to bed and really think about your questions again

>anti-semitic
So do we hate Bedouins? No, there is only one tribe of jewish supremacists that need to be culled. A tiny fraction of the worlds population much smaller than any genocide that's taken place. I don't see the issue since they won't let people live in peace. Prove to me why they deserve to live
>inb4 they're human reeeee
They have the most neaderthal dna so ergo they are the most sub human. Worse than africans tbqh my hooknosed famalam

I see, this makes more sense. I believe more infographics or jew red pill threads should point more towards explaining the jew cultural part, instead of just focusing on why the holocaust was exaggerated or them being in high positions of MSM. Do we have more examples of how jews naturally try to influence their sphere simply because of their cultural upbringing, particularly in smaller situations that you mentioned?

Just looking for more examples of
>the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

>4/9 SCOTUS Jews
>most heavy lobbying done by Jews
>Jews at the head of IMF, Bank for international settlements, most central banks, the fed etc
>80% of media owned and ran by Jews
>the Clinton admin placed a record number of Jews into the government
Yea they have like no power, despite being 2% of the population of the U.S.

they descended from a different group of proto-man which had highly aggressive traits.

The relationship between Marxist/Leftist ideology and Judaism is decades old. In the late 1920's/early 1930's at the University of Frankfurt, Germany (came to be known as The Frankfurt School) Jewish academics theorized that all of the West's institutions had to be attacked and destroyed. Then, out of the resulting chaos would rise a new progressive order. This came to be known as cultural marxism. That is the scourge that infects the west today. So, to blame the Jews for the current ills of society is not really that much of a stretch. Obviously murder is not the answer, but the attempt by the Jews to destroy our society to rebuild one to their liking is bound to illicit a negative response.

Jews are behind the lying media, Hollywood, the plethora of anti-white racism and systemic discrimination (Affirmative Action), gun-grabbing, communism that killed 100+ million (Marx) and the Soviet Union that killed millions (Bolsheviks, Holodomor), accusing conservatives of being "supremacists" and "Nazis" (ADL, SPLC) leading to the shutting down of good meaning people and their speech getting censored, and the overall destruction and downfall of not only the middle east via pointless wars for Israel, but Europe and the United States as well via immigration (and illegal immigration) by pushing for as many low-IQ 3rd-worlders as they can get into the USA as possible!!! Not to mention they proposed and passed the 1965 immigration act (Emmanuel Celler + Jewish lobbies that pushed it) that is making whites a minority in their own fucking homeland! Whites WERE 88% of the population and now they are being displaced because of them and their stupid fucking immigration act that permanently changed US immigration policies and is handing their precious country over to foreigners! They have divided our own people on ourselves via their media domination and marxist professors and taking advantage of our innocent women and their natural, innate altruism especially.

Attached: 1488968016172.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Jews are an ethnocentric group who hold a disproportionate amount of positions of power that they use for their own benefit. No conspiracy required

Jews as a people aren't the problem. The problem is that many Jews are smart wealthy elites who think they know how to fix things for the betterment of us little hopeless losers. Fuck the elites who think we can't take care of ourselves.

Those small groups of rich elites who tend to be Jewish are a real problem but the jews as in the poeple on the street aren't a problem. More than that they do support the rich progressive jews because of miss place tribalism.

However, those rich progressives have no problem having their own people slaughtered if it means achieving their insane vision of utopia. This is regardless of if the rich progressive is white, black, Asian or jew.

PS, the white ones are also very smart because we killed all the dumb ones through years of oppression and prosecution.

>There's no problems in the world

Attached: jewspiracy.jpg (3091x2664, 3.14M)

A small snapshot

Attached: 1540837099360.jpg (974x928, 281K)

1. Money is the root of all evil
2. Jews are made of money
Therefore
3. Jews are the root of all evil.

What is faggot going on about? I’m not reading all that drivel.

Attached: DLfph5-UQAAovmW.jpg (984x550, 164K)