India has the world's tallest statue

India has the world's tallest statue

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-083151.png (1080x2160, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XV5zcBllxQ
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?end=2015&locations=IN&start=2000&type=shaded&view=map&year_low_desc=true
thehindu.com/business/budget/open-defecation-falls-to-below-50-of-2014/article22569245.ece
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't know you could pile shit that high

FPBP

How many public toilets could they have built with that money?

yea but its boring. hes just standing there. they need another statue and the 2 statues should be fighting frozen in a pose with 1 getting hit

FPBP
Us Marines btfo py pajeetstan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2880x1619, 183K)

>30 billion poopees

Remind me why we give them aid again?

amerisharts btfo once again by based Indians

keep posting this every day paki, you are doing good work

I don't know, how much does one street cost ?

Building a giant statue of someone the rest of the world doesn't know or care about
Good use of resources

>there is no one worth building a statue of in the modern west

Attached: 1520555806878.jpg (460x404, 82K)

Why are they competing in utility-less dick measuring competitions? How many Indians are starving? I'd be real upset at a poo right about now

XD the people in that village cannot grow crops and we build a statue, those villagers are mad at Modi rn

It's stupid you cunt waste of our tax money stupid leaf

Don't worry they'll bank in revenue from people that will travel great distances to see a brand new statue of a man standing. Should have made a statue of a squatting poo, I'd fly out to see that.

kek well played sir

Attached: (14).jpg (413x395, 14K)

Seething
Superpower by 2020

Attached: 1540972742791.png (1646x1124, 101K)

Why is he so black?

Attached: Sardar_patel_(cropped).jpg (446x605, 135K)

its made of poo, see

Indian leftists seething at a statue of a nationalist which will serve as a tourist attraction but have no problems laundering money outside india to Switzerland

Attached: czewv7q9lgv11.png (3160x4600, 936K)

SAD, statue of Lord Krishna should be highest. What are they doing?

Because when the wh*Tes were kicked out of India (British and their Paki dogs), he was the BLACK KANG who served as the Commander in Chief of the BLACK INDIC ARMY and took up the massive task of uniting 600 smaller KANGZDOMS (Princely states) into the GREAT BLACK INDIC KANGANATE.

Contrary to popular belief the (((anglos))) did not unite India in it's present form, after 15th August 1947, India was effectively broken apart into 600-700 empires.

Attached: images (49).jpg (739x415, 27K)

This makes a lot of sense. Taller statue = less distance between a birds anus and said-statue = more optimized bird shitting.

Literally who?

The fact that the graph wasn't at 0 all that time makes you the streetshitter country India I'm sorry

BTW is statue made from compacted human shit ?

Iron and Concrete actually. The statue has a interior hall as well, and several rooms.

ABP report in Hindi
youtu.be/-XV5zcBllxQ

Do you realize that plumbing was mastered over 2000 years ago in the west?

The word "plumbing" was born from the Latin "Plumbum"(Lead for those of us who never took chemistry), because the Romans used lead to build their pipes.

It's just bantz Raj we love you guys , it's an impressive statue

Attached: 20180115203234263wumq.jpg (500x309, 44K)

Did you realize that plumbing was mastered 2000 years ago in the Indus Valley?

Of course towns and cities had plumbing even in India (read on the City of Vijayanagara of the Dravidian Empire). The old forts have toilets as well such as at Amber, Bundi, and the Red Fort. It's just that a large section of the population did not urbanize during the age of industrialization until now. I wonder why.

Er, not 2000, 4000 actually.

Came to post this, good on you sir.

>which will serve as a tourist attraction
yes user we will surely get our money's worth from that statue within 200 years.

The statue was constructed by L&T, an Indian company, with Indian labour. Labourers and construction workers got to paid for it. What's your problem with poor people getting paid? Are you a Sanghi Rashtravadi by chance?

Does it have a toilet?

Attached: 1533625735013.jpg (1300x1019, 212K)

>patel
Fuck you. Fucking Shiva handed this guy a million dollars, told him "Sign the deal!" he wouldn't sign.

Stop posting your selfies mate. No doxing.

So it doesn't have a toilet. Do you just shit on the floor or do you have to go outside and shit on the street?

Attached: 1536808532352.jpg (718x960, 282K)

kek, maybe they should construct a golden toilet for you, a lot of people will get paid a lot of money that way.

the government should try taking 420 million less in taxes instead of building statues.

Lol the hindi translation reads
"Farsh par khana mana hai"
"Eating on carpet is prohibited"
Lol

>country polluted to hell
>people shitting in the streets
>people dumping garbage and sewage into rivers and then swimming in them
>many families so impoverished their children have to work for pennies an hour

>spend half a billion dollars on a some useless statue

truly the indian is the enlightened super aryan of the world

FPBP

चूतिये गोरा, साले ठीक से फोटोशॉप तो मार भड़वे। तेरी मा का बलात्कार पकिस्तानोइया के हातों हो रहा है इसका मतलब ये तो नही की तू अपना गुस्सा हिंदुस्तानियों पे निकाल।

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-16-26-54-44.png (1080x1920, 154K)

M O O N
O
O
N

R U N E S
U
N
E
S

i'd say eat shit but i guess you already do

बेस्ड और रेडपिल्लड

Cow Ka Cola

Attached: Cow Ka Cola.jpg (636x382, 74K)

A small minority of crazies drink cow piss.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-16-36-34-34.png (1080x1920, 565K)

So let me get this straight they get economical aid from multiple countries and instead of using that money to improve their economy they build statues?

>india
>toilet

Attached: 64BC9D35-910E-4900-BCE7-51D2328F3BE8.jpg (479x435, 58K)

The world's shittest statue

We don't though. You probably confused us with Pakistan.

Most of your aid (from USAID) does not go to the Indian government but to American (((NGOs))) operating in India. Does more harm than good.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 AU3245 pdf.png (807x812, 66K)

>Spend 430 million on a statue
>3/4 of the population live in the street
>Those who do work are a bunch of IT scammers ripping off old white women over the phone.
>"India will be a super power by 2030 im sure of it!"

That's the point. It does not go to the government but to NGOs. Most of the loans to the government is given by IMF and the UN.

That's very impressive. Nice work, India. I wish my nation still had that level of ambition.

Everyone knows you can't trust someone who bathes in shit, so I fact-checked.
The source you cite surprisingly doesn't exist. Here's an actual sauce.
>data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.ODFC.ZS?end=2015&locations=IN&start=2000&type=shaded&view=map&year_low_desc=true
Last time your shitting beaches were checked, 40% of the population still shit outside, pic and link related.

Attached: still-poo-in-loo.png (592x618, 92K)

>meme flag stealing a britbong post

Old but gold. FPBP.

I knew a Finnigger would come here crying like a bitch so here's the latest (2018) source from the NSSO

thehindu.com/business/budget/open-defecation-falls-to-below-50-of-2014/article22569245.ece

Their money should have been rupoos not rupees

Attached: 1524854355209.jpg (300x282, 20K)

Can you show some info in that regard?

>NSSO
>internal bureaus are valid sources
And according to Russian Federation's voting oversight committee, Vladimir Putin won another election by a totally legitimate 80% land slide.

You might as well post graphs without citations while you're at it, Pajeet.

Anddddd they couldn’t help themselves

Attached: 465D716B-0CD5-46CF-89DC-A9E71D938AC4.jpg (2480x3508, 1.1M)

is this something to be proud of, less than 50% streetshitting?

>that image
it's same here aswell

Sorry, I don't speak poo.

But Indians eat poo. pic related.

Paradoxically, India is a toilet.

Attached: 1515270621793.jpg (680x751, 185K)

Correct.

Attached: 1525510758466.jpg (634x401, 24K)

u would think the pajeets would pick ghandi

The amount of white tears we're causing at the inception stage is already insane. Imagine the next decade when we will end up having much more power than today.

Lmao
Keep em coming.

shame when pak nukes destroy it

The current government is right wing ethnonationalist, on the contrary they demolished one of the Gandhian statues. And commemorated the statue of his assassin.

You have to go back. America is not your country. It's for white people.

Attached: images (53).jpg (456x673, 37K)

why do they hate ghandi?

Why didn't they build one of Jesus instead? Indians have no culture, what a bunch of stupid people.

Because he was a stupid hippy that talks about acceptance?

why dont u build one of hitler, you pussy

ya but he's also responsible for indias independence

Totally the same thing, fag

I heard that Indian restaurants in the West frequently get shut down because the cooks do not wash their hands after going to toilet and customers end up sick as a result.
No one should go to Indian restaurants. Also don't give an Indian your hand, he uses the right one to remove feces from his anus when on toilet and the left one to rub it into the chicken curry that he'll serve you.

Actually it was the soviets that pushed for their propaganda that lead to that not to mention UK promised to liberate them after the war.

Gandhi was a leftist, and agreed to the British partition plan of India. The RSS (the Hindu Nationalist organization) disagreed with dividing India at the time and one of their members resigned and assassinated Gandhi shortly.

Gandhi's closest friend, Nehru was also very pro-Muslim and set a very absurd version of secularism in the constitution, where there would be separate laws for Hindus and Muslims as per their religion and not a uniform civil code for all religions. The book he wrote, the Discovery of India, which is now used as a text to describe all of Indian history, is also very sympathetic to Islamic invaders who massacred, destroyed cities and burnt down universities.

I'm not a Hindu Nationalist, I don't like them, and I think they often make a mockery out of India, but I don't support the leftists either. India was invaded and destroyed by Islam, but alienating Muslims today is not going to solve any of our problems.

>He has never heard of a bidet
Are you retarded?

Your country would be much better off if you had Jesus instead of the 8 armed blue crab demon.
Jesus gave us the power to conquer your country and all these other infidel cave men.
We could still conquer you with ease if we wanted to. But there's nothing in it for us if we did it, so you get to keep your dung heap.

who are you to tell me where to go ?
just go and worship your cow man

I'm just trying to trigger you for fun. I don't mean it, relax and have a nice day.

>We could still conquer you
Nigger please. It's not 1945. Stop acting uppity. You can't even have your own countries to yourself. Let alone attack the second largest military on Earth.

Keep bitching like a whiny bitch.

Who so mad? You should be happy for them. Indians are nice unlike Chinese or niggers.

heil hitler

Gotta say you got me.

Nah, I'm a Buddhist. I'd go sit under a tree and meditate if I have to.

Just don't explode in the middle of Time's Square dude.

fpbp

You can’t build a statue of Trump until after his second term.

> Imagine the next decade when we will end up having much more power than today.

Will that include the power to poo in the loo?

Attached: 1526093191664.jpg (640x427, 209K)

>>He has never heard of a bidet

And you've never heard of a toilet, so I think you're even.

Attached: 1528816338914.jpg (4288x2848, 3.57M)

I can smell the curry from here, Pajeet. Indians aren't nice. You (they) are fucking liars and you evade responsibility niggers avoid employment.

You'll say
>sorri sorri
to people's face, then turn around and do whatever you want. Your natural habitat is that of filth. I had the misfortune of sharing an apartment with some of you street shitters. I eventually had to leave the apartment because your kind brought in bedbugs that you didn't bother to report because I guess it's normal in your country.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x279, 1.85M)

>cow dung cakes
That is fucking disgusting, but not the least bit surprising.