Aus/pol/ - Better late than never edition

Who here getting JUSTed???

>>Australians face $700b wealth wipe-out as debt levels rated riskiest in the world: Morgan Stanley
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-30/australia-most-country-to-risks-of-rising-household-debt/10445814

>>UK authorities have just made a surprise announcement, paving the way for a life-changing change for Aussie travellers.
unv.is/news.com.au/travel/world-travel/europe/we-dont-have-to-queue-for-hours-at-heathrow-anymore/news-story/3a55f60ab1014724073c916d27405925

>>Controversial Infrastructure Development Fund axed by NT Government, freeing up $185m
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-10-30/nt-government-axes-controversial-infrastructure-development-fund/10446772

>>'Hi internet': Australian intelligence agency comes 'out of the shadows' on Twitter
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/hi-internet-australian-intelligence-agency-comes-out-of-the-shadows-on-twitter

>>Murray plan marred by maladministration
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/murray-plan-marred-by-maladministration

Attached: 1538384855889.jpg (800x450, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SmartGate
jobs.gov.au/restart-help-employ-mature-workers-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess what.
The notorious hacker known as Jow Forums was here so everyone in this thread will be rangebanned

JANNIE AND SPOOKY MAD

Attached: Special agent.jpg (700x539, 96K)

My thoughts and prayers are with Australians at this time

Attached: Virgin Aus vs Chad Emu.png (768x768, 675K)

what's for dinner lads?

>tfw labor are planning on raising the newstart payments by at least $75/week and increasing rent assistance, along with other unemployment benefits

WEW

i might have to become a comfy neet after the next election

Attached: 1524999272345.jpg (409x409, 44K)

is this your first election? they despise people on benefits

*blocks your path*

Attached: emu.jpg (1024x560, 42K)

>wagies already coping

its started

Attached: 1525665827492.jpg (253x229, 12K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1524017262378.jpg (715x454, 35K)

Had a couple sandwiches cos I am pov.

I love our democracy.
Pic related.

Attached: zzzzz.png (354x441, 179K)

Who runs memri?

Attached: laugh.jpg (235x214, 3K)

Probably some palestinian tosser

Thai fish and prawn curry. I fucked up and didn’t make it hot enough but.

Wrong pic.

Attached: zzzthh.png (728x652, 231K)

This cuntry is so utterly fucked. I just want off this ride.

I have finally snapped and decided to become a vigilante antihero.
I will, in mine craft
>ca fentanyl + dmso solution pest control hose + backpack tank
>taser gloves
>body armour + hazmet suit
>complete rollerskate mastery
>sprinkler helmet connected to poison tank
I call myself rain man
I am Melbournes reckoning

Let’s be honest here. It’s probably run by a Jew.

Attached: 5C340BDE-23AE-4E1D-BAC1-A561FB8A38B7.jpg (640x839, 131K)

get ready to get redpilled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#History

Attached: abstractmerchant.jpg (416x421, 4K)

Alright aus/pol/ engineers, I've got a question for you.

If you remove all the steel beams from the interior and leave the external ones intact, will the building still stand? How can i do this calculation without a cad drawing and a finite element solver?

Attached: core-columns.jpg (600x487, 50K)

I had eggs and baked beans because I am fat.

Onion rings and whale burgers from クジランド drive-thru
Yum

Using an electronic gateway in United Islamic Kingdom is a "life-changing" experience to Australians?
Could be, after all.

Ey treat or rob bala

Attached: images (6).png (597x513, 16K)

Blueprint

In the photos, literally every beam on the outside of that building was still intact and solid (not molten) just prior to collapse. Thats almost the entire steel structure of the building.

Attached: 1540892210209.png (4896x3637, 509K)

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME
Hey kike, if I get myself a kike gf will I get accepted in the club and rule the world together with you?

Attached: B86B4461-FCE4-4C48-9E98-CD8546F48F4F.jpg (724x1024, 92K)

The fucking trick-or-treating cunts are running up and down my street. Fucking little shits. Fucking american cunts.

Aboriginal people deserve it after what us whites did to them in me honest opinion. Why arent you cucks watching goggle box the latest hit tv series

Attached: images (24).jpg (221x228, 9K)

How long till it's a two way deal?
We will cut back on immigration just intime to be flooded by "british" ppl.
Like NZ are doing to us now but on a bigger scale.

no but you will get close
your kids will get the full benefits

Attached: wtf.jpg (2048x1148, 352K)

Has been for years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SmartGate

I believe it would stand until earthquake or hurricane force wind

Leftover curry from last night

>bigger
You literally made it easier to sell to normeis, suck shit cunt.

Danny morcome anyone?

Attached: images (9).jpg (185x208, 7K)

Are you the morcombe poster or are you just larping as the morcombe poster?

aussies getting chinked
the biggest crimes of the last 100 years:
kikes flooding the west
chinks flooding the west

Australia so fucking boring all we can think about it what we're eating and the answer for me is subway

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (424x347, 23K)

so how do we handle the out of work people then?

don’t ruin this thread cunt

We invented selling to goyim

Attached: who.png (461x583, 2K)

>Australians face $700b wealth wipe-out as debt levels rated riskiest in the world: Morgan Stanley

I have a massive erection right now, gonna love watching all the bankruptcies and screaming normies & boomers.

My only regret is that we'll all be going down because of their stupidity.

>Also

This is your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Hehe auspolies trigged by dan the man

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (384x384, 30K)

Cricket Bat man?

>wealth
rather others taking on debt to hand to boomers, and a fuck load of other scum from the other generations

Fuck, I see it.
It may be too late for me to get a kike gf, fren.

Why do you always post the shittest news articles? What about all the nationalists being purged from or resigning from NSW Nationals?

Is there any hope of obtaining any serious political influence or power in this country to pursue a nationalist agenda when you’re just gonna get purged?

At least he is dead, I feel sorry for that other little boy they haven't found. Who is probably also dead. But he might not be.

Family.
Charities.
The social welfare system is a kike trick to destroy the west.

>Why do you always post the shittest news articles?
I just copy/pasted yesterdays ones, i only made this thread cos nobody else did.

>unfortunate enough to have been unemployed for 1 year
>work for the dole
>lol $10 per hour
>being worked like a fucking slave doing groundskeeping work
>costing me $40 per week in fucking petrol
>can't skip a day or my pay will be cut off
>WFD supervisors constantly yelling at you and threatening to have your pay cut off
This is literally indentured servitude, I apply for jobs every day and I'm still getting nowhere. Any ideas for how to get out of this hell hole? Fuck Labour for ever bringing this bullshit in.

Attached: 1519302243423.png (471x353, 140K)

How about just give them jobs like hitler did, and if they dont work whipping

Time machine to more sane times is the only option jobs are for middle aged women

There is pretty much no excuse not to have a job in this country. For anyone with an iq above 80 you just need to show up. That’s literally the only qualification.

7 diggers just got kicked out of 1RAR for sxting about a newbie slut in the battalion they wanted to fuck.

No link sorry, go and check out pineapple express on faebook for the news.

Attached: 20161019adf8270845_350_cropped_banner02_spt_to_ops_0.jpg (1200x462, 138K)

Dsp

Attached: 9B190E1A-15E7-4518-A552-38D1E4579E9B.jpg (390x377, 35K)

A ton of folks here have below 80 iq one drop abo is enough

shit man, i had to do work for the dole over 2 years ago and it was also groundskeeping work. it was at my old primary school where all of the teachers (and principal) knew me so i had a great time. they didnt care when i turned up or left, as long as i made an attempt to do a bit of gardening. ended up getting an actual job as "IT support" (fiddle around with the odd computer and browse Jow Forums) part time there until the end of the year. fuck me 2016 was a comfy year

>Time machine to more sane times is the only option jobs are for middle aged women

Or Boomers, mothers and abo's

Fun fact Employers get a 10k handout for boomers, 7k handout for abos and 4k handout for mothers returning to the workforce.

The game is so rigged I'm surprised anyone that is young and male can find work.

Did they feel any part responsible

And those teachers thought you’d never amount to anything.

You got to have friends 80% of work is found this way

Some people dont become successful until their 50s look at Bernie sanders

Saffers lost to the fucking PM's XI. Oh I am laffin.

Attached: 357b203263ec6361cf60e019fda803d2953841dc51b153bf2b5c587ca855858b.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Considering the boomers made society about fucking over the person next to you, that makes it worse.

Doubly so because merit is meant to be the deciding factor in getting work - not who you know.

>Also

Fuck off boomer scum, I hate you and your "emotional intelligence bullshit"

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: DqzzZ7_WsAEUpWh.jpg (675x1200, 77K)

haha alright Dermot

what a fucking cuck. maybe he'll take a dna test and present it, 50% ashkenazi.

Fuck I hate that cunt.

QLD used to be the based state now it is the cuck state. Fucking abortions are legal and literally illegal for men to organize male only gatherings

Why theyre all the same just another cuck no need to hate

WHO IS THIS GIRL

werent we the last state to legalize that? yeah i agree its cucked though. probably the 3rd most cucked after vic and NSW

The bloke somehow managed to be the biggest cunt in parliament. It’s almost impressive.

Is that why we have a meth problem

just claim abo. you dont need to provide evidence.

She belongs to the emus now

Why the fuck is pauline hanson higher test then all men in Australian politics was their a point in time where it all went wrong

sauce on the boomer handout?
amerifag here

>was there a point in time where it all went wrong.
yeah, when gough whitlam became leader of the labor party. every labor leader before him supported the white australia policy. i wish the libs lost earlier so we got calwell.

She didn't back Anning on a plebiscite on immigration.

Pauline literally favours a "non-discriminatory" immigration policy i.e she wants to swamp us with asians.

Stop believing everything you see on TelAvivision

Two hundred odd cunts there and there maybe 3 or 4 who you could tolerate a beer with,

Because shes a petty narccissist.

+61451231504

>was their a point in time where it all went wrong
Harold Holt

You can find it on the Australian government job search website

on about 90k/yr working in the coal industry, so i guess i didnt turn out too bad

pls no bullyerino, i was going through one hell of a JUST time

>Newstart hasn't gone up in nearly 20 years.
>Shorten wants to increase it by $75
FUCKKIN' DOLE BLUDGERS LIVING IT UP ON MUH TAXES

Attached: Untitled.png (953x541, 176K)

What a poser.

She is making a buck of being "anti immigration".
She dosen't want it to change because that would mean a new batch of politicians who would be more appealing to voters.

>that raise in boomer payments

>Or

>jobs.gov.au/restart-help-employ-mature-workers-0

>Restart is a financial incentive of up to $10,000 (GST inclusive) to encourage businesses to hire and retain mature age employees who are 50 years of age and over.

>Payments are made by employment services providers to businesses over six months. Employers can negotiate how often they receive the payments. Employers may also be able to receive a kickstart payment of up to 40 per cent of the total amount after four weeks of the job starting.

Talk about rigged.........

I thought work for the dole came in under the howard government

Simple solution. Stop working you have only yourself to blame, less people working the more likely the system will collapse and they will have to fix shit

Just busting chops mate. You gotta admit it’s pretty funny getting work for the dole at your old school. Laughter stops the JUSTing.

ageism is pretty bad
it's probably even worse now that there's millions of shitskins to pick and choose from

oh yeah it was hilarious when i came to grips with it, i mean it was a tiny school and not much hadnt changed since i was there (was 25 when i started doing work for the dole). funniest moment was when the principal was showing around the parents of a child that just enrolled there, and she said "oh and this is user, hes an ex-student thats currently helping us out with IT related issues". the dads face was fucking priceless

jannies never find me in here

Attached: 1540974335202.jpg (224x225, 13K)