How will Aussies combat the Asian Invasion?

How will Aussies combat the Asian Invasion?

Attached: Aussievchinaman.jpg (602x499, 79K)

Aussie hitler

by combating the emus in parliament

Attached: can't compete.png (768x768, 675K)

by becoming cucked and racemixing becoming hapa mutts

Attached: 1510045908979.jpg (574x800, 97K)

this is powerful don't you think?

Attached: RICED.webm (640x640, 1.7M)

>Watching the latest season of Masterchef
>two pajeets. six chinks, three muslims, a basedboy and coalburner
Wtf Australia?

shes clearly already a hapa herself
fucking asian incel redditors

Attached: 1530900586116.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

If Romper Stomper is anything to go by - not very well.

I have never seen an attractive female Chinese woman.
Need an Aussie Hitler. I would happily help round up Chinese to purge

Our TV shows are cucked, especially MKR; they pick the contestants based on whether they fill the minority quota and whether they'll end up starting drama with other contestants

What is this?

will the chinese survive the constant bantz and irl shitposting?

Hopefully not

Attached: images.png (260x194, 12K)

WAR

the people who post this in real life

Attached: 1514548538516.webm (854x480, 2.19M)

I think you already know there's only one solution.

Attached: image0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

>faggot tranny lover collects japanese girls like pokemon for stream content
based desu

it's what happens when fragile incels take my small shitpost seriously lol

>tfw

Attached: haha betas.jpg (502x282, 69K)

Strategy so far is race mixing and dying off single, alone and childless.

Countrywide birth rate is 1.7 - that includes the Greeks, Chinese, Italians etc... These are all cultures that put larger pressure on their kids to marry and reproduce than white anglo's.

The aboriginals are going up according to the ABS (very useful).

So you can imagine if the countrywide birth rate is 1.7 and many other races are rising, then the white birthrate could be as low as 1.5 or even lower.

We're dying out, only 2 of my frends have kids and I'm 47 years old.

My whole side of the family tree is childless including my 1st cousins.

Total devastation from the UN and Australian government so they can rake in the extra customers and make boomers feel good about raising the price of housing 10x from what it was in 1970.

by learning chinese and wifing up a cutie asian waifu

I bought a Breville espresso machine. Australia is getting my respect.

A drinking contest. Winner takes all.

Besides Tibet China has never conquered another country.

Time is their worst enemy. Every 90 years they have a massive civil upheaval and cannibalism each other. Just don't go live in China or let too many in to Australia.

Attached: 1528594386433.jpg (83x112, 5K)

Breed em out

Attached: 071AE81C-A26C-43D2-9A9C-5599D994E5E7.png (1680x818, 209K)

Consumerism is killing the white race.

based

Yep. Agreed. Individuality and Consumerism.

Even the loans the boomers take out on their houses... you know the ones?

Where you already own your house and the bank comes along and gives you like half of what it's worth but then they own the house when you die. So you leave nothing for your kids... boomers actually take those loans out.

It's a fucking travesty.

Attached: nm1495012662360.jpg (960x951, 198K)

We need to promote a culture that turns all the Indian girls into wild white cock lovers so they will all openly cheat on their shitskin husbands. They will all leave then.

Go back to China, insect.

Attached: 1522812990636.png (800x1672, 209K)

They cant survive in this geological and social climate. They will die or be assimilated.

a final solution

Attached: Total Victory.png (1800x1200, 2.77M)

u mad?

Attached: 4496edcc42960f107baedbf0d337b6436b054f390c8b6e9917100fd4418581b8.jpg (960x938, 144K)

No, just disgusted.

Attached: 1530500084609.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Cringe

Attached: 1535147150563.gif (387x390, 1.98M)

The Chinese already own Canada and Australia. It's over white boys

Please stop sending fresh young Asian women my penis is v. sore. It seems like every month there is a new wealthy asian with a hot daughter that moves in.

she in insultingly pretty

the untamed power of blue eyes dark hair is enough to make any catholic sin!

How many chinks could you take out before being overrun when the race war begins

Home equity loans.

You will not.

There's less practical incentive for children in the developed world. People had many children when child labor was still legal, social security didn't exist as it does today, and family unit was the extended family household. Parents today simply treat their children like pets which is one reason why many useless young adults are rising.

>dinnersserved.webm

>breed them out
Unfortunately white men tend to stick around
They would have to develop a breeding strategy like the black man, impregnate any female of any race and then move on to the next one.
Another problem is that white women are more likely to insist on programs that enable them to have multiple children from multiple racially diverse fathers all while being supported by the state.
Asian women are more Conservative and far less likely to engage in this behavior

By being irrelevant.

It's impossible. Unlike the the broader asian population, Chinese have the lowest race mixing rate out of all asians. Female chinese race mix at at 11% (males 6%) which is what whites race mix at. Korean females: over 40%. Filipinos and Japanese: 30%. Doesn't help that there's billions of them who can just over-saturate the gene pool. Even the Hapas favor race mixing with asian females and further increase the asian genetic density. As their numbers increase, they would just vote to import more Chinese into the country. Acting like niggers will only accelerate Aussies toward Hapa Hegemony. You'd actually would be lucky if hapas become the majority instead of pure chinese.

Chinks own Australia. They own businesses and real estate all over the place. Plus they enslave Aussies by making meth and selling it to white trash. Time to accept your new overlords guys.

You know the french own most of the hotel groups within australia, accorhotels or something

Accor is not really french anymore , anybody can be a shareholder. I was talking about chinks owning houses or appartment blocks.

>white men tend to stick around
true

>Asian women are more Conservative and far less likely to engage in this behavior
also true

Jesus, when you put it that way they’re like a Genestealer cult

Did the pajeet win?

>47
>shut posts on an image board
>blames Jews for his own shortcomings

Typical whitoid nigger

Australia is already doing a good job at combating it.

Imagine thinking it will happen again because it's happened before

they'll be fine

Attached: 1532977992385.jpg (1474x982, 338K)

Don't forget that we have Indonesia right on our doorstep, but for the most part they stick to themselves and don't emigrate in large numbers. Hopefully it stays that way

>but for the most part they stick to themselves and don't emigrate in large numbers
Don't they just go the Auckland -> Australia route en masse?

Probably, but 'en mass' is a bit of a stretch, immigration from SE Asia is nothing compared to mainland China

Spreading their legs

Attached: whitetears.jpg (450x300, 28K)

DELET!!!1

Attached: aussie gf.webm (426x240, 898K)

why did they let the baby just slam its head on the concrete. Kid is a tard now