SOUTH AFRICA IN FLAMES

youtu.be/6BE-CAAoags

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE. KEEP IT BUMPED. THIS IS THE MOST POTENT REDPILL.

Attached: images (16).png (470x313, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOsI70FssH0&feature=youtu.be
bitchute.com/video/2d0tv1mxAdqW/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In less than 50 years this will be America and Europe

Attached: IMG_20181028_233136_008.jpg (596x454, 48K)

bump. God be with you, Afrikaners

I personally would add more scanlines and filters for the aesthetics but hey, who am I to give advice

bump

No one care about an African country.

Posting some OC

Attached: FromCapetown.jpg (500x339, 399K)

Woah that's some good fucking editing, maybe the music could be changed but otherwise it's well fucking done

You're not wrong

Attached: population.png (1200x900, 92K)

I worked in Perth for a decade and my neighbours there were from South Africa. They came from near Durban and holy shit they absolutely hated kaffirs like actual hatred not meme hatred like you see on here. I kind of miss them.

I'll give it 20 years

Bump

checked and spread

Attached: 1524121341002.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

In 40 years the population of "3rd world" will increase by 2 billion. Many of those will want to migrate to Europe as "refugees" fleeing conflict created by overpopulation.

Just wait in 40 years the waves of illegals will be in tens of millions per year. And Europe will accept them all.

*Continues to struggle whilst sweating profusely*

A LOT of things can happen in 40 years. Imagine if 4 years ago somebody told you that Trump would be POTUS in 2018...

bumping again

If the US adopts a more isolationist foreign policy (which we seem to be), that will drastically change your forecast. Without us pressure washing asses in Europe and the Middle East, you can bet there will be conflicts that will so disrupt international commerce that you'll see scarcity and resource competition drop birth rates and increase mortality in the third world. For further reading on this prediction, check out Peter Zeihan. He's become quite popular reading material for Jow Forumstards I've noticed.

Most presidents are literal who's 40 years before their presidency though

We have been on this path for decades if not more than a century.

The only way i can see any change is if people are pushed to near extinction and are forced to fend for themselves.

Right now the average European is too comfortable to do anything besides vote and voting changes nothing.

bumping v my tjommies
come to the other side

not if we can expel the termites

Bump and God speed to the boers

Ons vir jou

Good luck kaaplander san, I enjoy your comfy content and shill you to my saffa m8s. Couple of them had some good keks at the pissed of white South African video. Keep stashing that booze and smokes bro.

Western Europe will. Us Eastern Euros will tell them to fuck off

Poverty=More people wanting to move to Europe

A single African country has the population to flood Europe let alone the combined 3rd world.

America will continue with it's anti European policy importing more Mexicans, Asians, Arabs and Africans.

Most American whites will be in a mixed race relationship because all they care about is hedonism and race fetishism is cool.

Dankie man

Do kiwis say tjommie? I thought only we did that.

Did you tell this one to fuck off?

(No, you didn't, she's a citizen of Poland now, and in spite of her claims of learning her lesson, is now supporting the same immigration policies for Poland that she voted for in Germany.)

Attached: Screenshot_20180206-123843.jpg (720x1207, 253K)

He's probs just trying to be relatable or is an immigrant.

Eastern Europe is historically screwed due to Ottoman expansions.

A modern Serb is already 20% Turk if not more.

Moved to Australia when i was 11
still have family and friends there

>Poverty=More people wanting to move to Europe
>A single African country has the population to flood Europe let alone the combined 3rd world.
These are true, but if war and/or severe economic depression knock on Europe's door, the consequences of a migrant influx change from national degradation to national *survival* for European countries. I'm willing to wager in that case you guys will start turning those refugees around and/or sinking the boats.

My country is super liberal no matter what "Eastern europeans" on here will say.

We have a 25% non native population which whines about racism all the time and wishes to destroy our national identity.

Serbs, Croats, Albanians, Bosnians could care less if we take in Africans or Arabs. They are just foreigners here to earn bigger bucks

desu western Europe has it way worse with the "national identity", either way doesn't seem too bad there rn

Bump for interest

>you guys will start turning those refugees around and/or sinking the boats.

Who is we? They are trying to make it illegal to call a gypsy a gypsy instead we have to call them Roma people.

The government will supress it's people and jail anyone for even voicing offensive opinions.

>desu western Europe has it way worse with the "national identity"

Our "Slavic" migrants literally aint white dude. I see Serbs that look exactly like Turks and they probably are just that.

They are not like Poles or Czechs which were not cucked by ottoman lords.

Bump

I unironically have land in Romania that's sitting fallow. if any nice saffer farmer family wants to relocate, hit me up

What are your thoughts on the khoi King and the state of good hope? Is there some potential for that when shit goes down? I can't personally see anywhere other than the Cape being a viable option, you guys will be fucked if you try to hold all the old landlocked boer territories.

Sorry for taking the focus off South Africa, boerbro. What is your personal stance on whether citizens of SA should stay and fight vs. seeking asylum in other (specifically Anglosphere) countries? If it was up to me, we'd take anyone who wanted to come but last I heard only Australia was really discussing the shit that's going down with you guys.

The worlds ecosystems are already dying off. Asians/browns are polluting beyond comprehension and killing all rare wildlife. This is the end.

Attached: 1518719552484.jpg (394x317, 14K)

>ottoman lords
kek, sure, but I think that the Ottomans are not a modern problem

Cape Town has 90% of our liberal whites and that "king" is a Vermin Supreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

Not a surprise, the commies were never removed from office by hanging them from lampposts, and they went back to believing the only thing wrong with communism is the "kulaks" that they couldn't stop from sabotaging it.

>seeking asylum in other (specifically Anglosphere) countries?

1. They won't be accepted
2. If they do get accepted they will be housed with Africans
3. They will be just poor foreigners and targets of racial abuse by a nonwhite majority

can someone please answer:

God damn i mistook the flags

This feels relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=QOsI70FssH0&feature=youtu.be

China will be our doom if we don't do something about it in the next 50 years max.

Can’t watch in the RoK

and that's a good thing

Even with account

Why the fuck would it be America? It's two entirely different situations, snownigger.

Not to mention vastly reduced aid.

The only reasons the negroes are multiplying out of sight is because we are literally pouring food and money into Africa.

Attached: oveyMDq_d.jpg (555x584, 46K)

Serbs, Croats, Bosnians etc are the biggest communists here. You will see them talk about how "partisans" fought for our country while they themselves do not wish for my country to even exist.

Also most communist leaders here were not natives. But the "evil guys" who collaborated with Germany never allowed non Slovenes to lead them.

No German was ever allowed to lead our anti communist forces but the communists had Serbian generals.

You can't lay all the blame solely on them, the only reason we seem clean in comparison is because all the dirty manufacturing shit has been moved over there, the pollution burden has simply been shifted, the net pollution of the average Western lifestyle has absolutely not decreased.

Great, going to SA in about 6 weeks. Full expected to get killed....

And it's YOUR fault.

China is building Atlantis out of garbage and all of their rivers and natural sites are pure toxic waste. India is just as bad. Both of those countries have about 2.6 billion people combined and are only growing.

But we also manage our waste while they don't.

Take any Europan sewage system and compare it to India's street shitting.

I agree that it is a tremendous problem that they give 0 fucks, but you can't play innocent when 95% of the shit you own probably says 'made in china' on it. By funding them you continue to essentially condone this behaviour.

EXACTLY

Before the 60s-70s Africa had an extremely tiny population. Then bleeding hearts whites started giving them free shit. Imagine LOTR but the nations of men gave the Orcs everything they needed.

Attached: 1525496863803.png (500x397, 109K)

What am i suppose to buy when everything is made in Asia?

I don't even know of any electronics made in Europe. And the only European made clothes are some really expensive hipster shit which probably hires nonwhites.

user who made it here. For the ones who can't watch due to youtube here's a bitchute link

bitchute.com/video/2d0tv1mxAdqW/

Attached: Bild2.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

China's demographics are actually quite fucked due to the baby bust caused by the One Child policy. It's already wrecking their labor market and will have plenty of consequences besides. It's cheaper to produce goods in SEA or Mexico now because they've essentially used up all their labor. 1/2

Attached: China-2015-NEW.jpg (890x698, 191K)

2/2

Attached: China-2040-NEW.jpg (890x698, 193K)

Bump

Attached: 1509665148215.png (768x768, 240K)

This video, while having cool editing, is a poor video considering its aim to educate. It relies on the viewer having an presupposed understanding of the happenings in SA and does not explain the events very well. It is just hype for those that already have an understanding, but does not educate.

Again user I agree that it is hard to source stuff not made in Asia, but still it makes us both complicit for funding the destruction of the environment because we want to shitpost on smartphones. My point is that while the chinks certainly have a large share of the blame for this, so does fucking everyone else on the planet.

>Peter Zeihan
I love his talk, but he needs to give a newer, updated one. Maybe write a book or something

Bump

>Asians/browns are polluting beyond comprehension

the chinks definitely are but you can't just handwave away the consumer lust of the west being the majority of the reason

Thanks, Ahmed. May Allah grant you many goats for this

Find a nice wife and bring the family back too. More whites for us.

it wont let me Understand and view it anyways.

As for redpills, the biggest redpill I ever got on Africa was Addio Africa. Just showing what Africa devolved into when the colonists left was a big wake-up call.

Get a Jewtube account

I have one, it wont let me click the button.

Inshallah slid eyed brother

What button?

Try this link

Attached: cap.png (1130x783, 36K)

Are there no Parties in EU that want to deport all immigrants?

Refresh? Different browser?

>Are there no Parties in EU that want to deport all immigrants?

No, And voting will never change anything.

It's a bitchute link.

You guys voted in the deport illegals and build a wall candidate, remind me how those are going?

Voting changes nothing of consequence by design, how can you make your way here and not see that?

They were fucking as mindlessly back then, it's just medicine advancements plus food relief created this unholy mess we're in right now

The only solution right now is to make whole Europe openly hostile towards subhumans and to cease food and medicine relief, wont be easy wont happen overnight but more western societies are exposed to niggers the faster we realize what HAS to be done, deep down I'm cautious optimist on this one

it works on bitchute.
this is a well edited video but I think this is only going to confirm the thoughts of people who already know this shit. I dont think you'll be able to redpill many normies with this.

the open calls for murdering whites and statements from the government is definitely a good angle to roll with though.
showing charred corpses is definitely going to cause it to get youtube jailed.

It might be worth highlighting how the SA wasnt always this black, people still have this impression it was stolen land. It might be worth including some segments of the Khoisan king denouncing the ANC if juicy clips for that exist.
I cant speak for others but seeing footage that is supposed to depict South Africa when I know for a fact those clips arent from South Africa only makes it seem less legitimate.
the Pastor Maning bit its pretty good but normies will disregard him because he says blacks cant run a nation.
All in all it's a good video, I particularly liked the clips referring to the atrocities people committed. I just dont think this'll be able to get much exposure since the gore gives a legitimate reason for them to put it in jail.

no party is able to operate on a platform like that, there's too many bluepilled people and the media will aggressively repress anyone who comes even close. even much more moderate stances are being made out for nazis.

you can't be serios, kike
>MYTH
>BUSTED

Attached: 1537337536225.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

the OP image is a youtube link though.

stay in the safe tourist zones or arrange for security.

I had to
can't believe nobody did it sooner

Attached: starve the parasites.png (500x375, 267K)

i remember seeing a bbc question time that wasn't in election season. a clearly working class man said that the fact the uk has to pay 0.7% of its gdp on foreign aid is absurd and before he could even bring up what the money is being wasted on or could have been spent on the leader of the green party interrupted him and said that he was ashamed that Britain didn't give more aid and pledged to raise the minimum amount we give to around 5% and then every middleclass woman started clapping whilst every working class man and women booed.

I think that their are just too many people who don't understand the basic economics behind foreign aid and thing that we need to donate more food and second hand clothes when it is these very donations that keep these nations poor which in turn creates more problems for the rest of us

Attached: 31822D9800000578-0-image-a-50_1456330275904.jpg (962x620, 194K)

Yeah, wow, your shitty pic really just nails it shut.

Fucking idiot jew shill

Never called it that tho ;) Just let the blacks do the talking and singing lel