That is YOUR president yikes!

That is YOUR president yikes!

Attached: yikes.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

?!? i don´t get it mate

And? He left the umbrella cuz he has a bitch to pick it up for him. Lmao I'd be lazy as shit too.

>secret service not around to grab his umbrella
Shameful display AF1 staff

and? What the fuck are you on, are you the ausnigger who constantly says "sheeeittt muh dick"?

He's a retard.

The only thing wrong with that video is the slow response time of Trumps servant

i don't get it
what happened?

Attached: npcjw.png (416x435, 53K)

It's bad luck to bring an open umbrella inside. So instead of closing it he just dropped it.
First two scoops and now this!
He can't keep getting away with it!

That just doesnt make sense. The guy is a millionaire, has a family, plenty of education, and is POTUS. If hes a retard, then why haven't you amounted to anything? Is that because you're worse than a retard? What are you? A nigger?

>Mr president that umbrella has anthrax on it
>oh, okay
OH NO OH NO NONONO

I leave my wet umbrellas outside too. What are you some kind of faggot? Why would I want a wet umbrella inside?

Oh shit someone didn't grab his umbrella one time. He really needs to resign over this.

>imagine being so beta and poor you have to fold your umbrella and take it inside all by yourself

HUHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELL DRUMPTH

HE LEFT IT OUTSIDE

Attached: 1540901355047.jpg (538x445, 73K)

>yikes
kys

UMBRELLA GOES INSIDE DRUMPTH

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Ml50rPr.jpg (1145x761, 311K)

I said pretty much the same thing to someone in work who said Donald Trump has a double digit IQ and he became a stuttering mess.

Attached: 1539950841358.jpg (600x768, 44K)

It's a security risk to bring it into the AF1 duh, other than that a message that someone's umbrella is forsaken

Trump uses his own umbrella
he left it outside the plane as it was wet, someone else can shake it off
whereas obama acted like a king, enjoying having people wait on him and hold umbrellas for him
Trump left this there so the media kikes (that posted this video)
would talk about it
but it actually backfires
because kikes are retards

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG TODAY.!!

Look the President really had to take a shit cut the guy some slack.

>>video of trump being alpha as fuck as usual, probably too stressed about satanic Democrats and their retarted supporters to worry about a 20 dollar umbrella.

>>OP incredibly butthurt or paid for by democratic interests

>>ITT literally nobody gives a fuck.

I want to sage but it’s always fun to watch a shill effort fall on its face.

And yes I use reddit spacing because this website is fucking retarted but at least it’s not as retarted as OP

>Aussie cuck
You're a disappointment

UMBRELLA OUTSIDE? HOW COULD HE?

DRUMPTH IS BAD! GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x402, 18K)

>how do I...
>this thing won't fit through the door
>screw this I'll buy a new one I can buy a million umbrellas if I want believe me

It's fake, to watch original you need to buy TVN24 Gold

Attached: TVN24_BiS_logo.jpg (400x565, 31K)

>/ptg/oy is actually defending this
you cunts will defend literally anything

Now I feel pretty terrible about my outcomes. I, like El Presidente, started with a $200 million dollar company forty years ago, but now all I have to my name is six windmills and a contract with a Saudi prince.

Am I missing something? I'm like 99% sure OP is being ironic

Lol, silly Australia, you're one to talk with a President like Xi....

Everything Trump does is based and redpilled!

->191523561
I thought he's going to toss it away like a rock star or at least slam it on the floor.
He's getting soft.

Attached: 1519659270149.gif (414x382, 3.07M)