AUSTRIA NO!!!!

>Austria won’t sign the UN resettlement agreement

You fucking nazis, this will have consequences. Instead of helping those poor, poor people and open your homes and vaginas for them you decided to go full Reich again - bad!

m.dw.com/en/austria-to-withdraw-from-un-migration-treaty/a-46097012

Attached: 9B6A34F2-A69F-4FA9-8C5A-AF1B65D5A22F.jpg (627x360, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dw.com/en/austria-to-withdraw-from-un-migration-treaty/a-46097012
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
atheisten-info.at/downloads/UN_Migrationspakt.pdf
atheisten-info.at
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
coudenhove-kalergi-society.eu/Europapreistraeger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the USA, Australia, Hungary and now Austria are the only sane nations left, how can anyone read parts of that retard paper and then want to sign it. That shit reads like a naive 16-year old hippy girl wrote it. Thank good the right wing is in charge here.

Attached: 1507375448367.jpg (1052x591, 151K)

Fake news

Any chance Italy does it too?

I honestly expected Italy to get out and Austria to get out much later or not at all, I can't imagine Salvini plans to sign that toilet paper, the dude is on full confrontation course with the EU and obviously these cucks love this migration pact.

>migration is a human right
OK
>doesn't distinguish illegal and legal.

Fu

It has been ratified in June by all 193 members. Btw, schengen makes it irrelevant anyway, if Germany enforces it, whole europe is fucked

What are you gonna do Germany? Annex them?

Cheeky cunts already have their hands full with the abos.

Attached: 1516932320523.gif (352x240, 2.66M)

Leaving one's country is a human right. Taking whoever comes over border is not. It's has twisted meaning now. UN member states also disregard human rights agreement part that says every nation (as in ethnic entity) has right for self-determination by denying it for ethnic Europeans.

it doesnt even matter. europe got into so much trouble last time that they dont know what happened and dont know why things are different now. same could be said for like 3/4 of america... by this point more like 99% of america. a lot of people died who cant help america now

all trump knows is its bad he doesnt know why its not working but its bad and all merkel can say was it wasnt suppose to be like this and ok we will try 1 more time

truth be told most could only remember a fragment of the last time. sad. low data retention is a sign of impending review. time to lean out of frame in that shot dont want to get to close to the infirmed

The process of legally migrating into another country is a fucking big joke. Good luck trying to get a citizenship in the USA with their lottery, New Zealand with its point system or Germany with its really slow process.

So why should uneducated, poor people have the right to just say „Asyl“ and then jump over the entire process? Sure we should help real refugees but this doesn’t mean letting them into our countries or make them full citizens. It’s insane.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

>Sure we should help real refugees
That is why everybody hates germans

>Sure we should help real refugees
So those from our neighbouring states only.

Fuck that we should have sweat shops and id badges at the border that are a sad hope to a citizenship ship. . Let them help them selfs or fuck off.

It doesn’t matter, Merkel will fly them to Germany and they will then just illegally settle in Austria.

Stfu shitlib
We should help our own people and not some fedora tipper from the middle east that has to come here because his atheism cringe could get him killed .

It is pretty easy
Refugees get the wall for deserting
Those on our side get the rope for treason

>m.dw.com/en/austria-to-withdraw-from-un-migration-treaty/a-46097012
>Austrian are retarded, the thread

>I don't understand the agreement because I'm a retarded Austrian, the post
Many such cases

It’s a political stunt. It has no effect in reality.

>just say „Asyl“ and then jump over the entire process
>I'm a retarded AfD voter, the post

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Neither does the agreement, but it was a good step forward in regulating migration on a global scale and get shit countries in line on taking back failed asylum seekers or illegals.

Austria will go down with us thanks to schengen and that's a good thing

>Another retarded German
Do you vote AfD by any chance? Of course you'd have to be 18 in the first place.

Are you retarded
the whole paper is designed to legalize illegals
giving them an international framework to ship around national laws. Kys and may Germany be balaknized in half a decade

>the whole paper is designed to legalize illegals
No, what makes you think that? Some trash tabloid told you that? lol

Why would anyone sign a document by an unaccountable hostile body demanding you permit their surplus populations steal your wealth, homes, and hymens?

>and hymens

Attached: tumblr_mwgxa8tlNo1s5e5bko1_500.gif (500x375, 499K)

Because the goal of the Kalergi Plan is to kill all white people and replace them with brown people who serve Jews. That's why only the worst vermin of foreign countries are allowed to automatically skip in line and get citizenship.

Honestly if you wanted US citizenship you should just fly to Baja and then walk across the border, or get your woman to shit out a kid. That seems to be the fast-track, aside from being very very rich.

the paper itself
making migration a human right, making it enforceable by
treasonous institutions like the ECHR. All refugees deserve to be shot
for deserting, everybody who is pro any form of refuge deserves the rope for high treason
which includes every single German

>the Kalergi Plan

Attached: Laugh.gif (250x250, 1000K)

>the paper itself
I doubt you ever read it you mentally ill fuck up, lol

Makes sense. Last time they signed a border agreement with Germany they just let the allies occupy everything

Literally the first paragraphes state it
Now fuck off Kahane

>Literally the first paragraphes state it
State what exactly lol

>trolling outside /b/

mustafa you are too stupid to read it yourselfs

Look Ahmed, I know that your shithole country doesn't want you. Nobody loves you, now you hate white people, Yadda Yadda, you know the story.
But think about it like this:
As your neighbor, I come over to your house tomorrow and present you a contract to sign. This contract states that you will help niggers to cross the door to your house. You don't have to, of course, but by signing this contract, you agree to help of you can.
The next day, a nigger is front of your house. The next day, another. Two more the next day. This goes on and on, until every room of your house is filled with 5 niggers.
The niggers now say you need to leave because you take space away from the niggers. So you ask your neighbour for help. The neighbour will call you a racist for not leaving your house.
You try to force the niggers at least out of your room. You are successful, but your neighbour tells all other neighbours that you are a racist nazi. A mob forms in front of your house, calling for your death. The police seizes your house. You have to leave and can never come back.
You are old, have no home, no family. Your name is London. Your name is Berlin. Your name is Stockholm.

No but I doubt you morons ever have or are literate enough to understand it lol.

>Look Ahmed
lol

>Hello, I do not read anything but reply to anyone

The estrogen is strong in this one

In case any anons are bored, here’s the final draft from the last bread that 404d

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf

T. Ahmed

I doubt anyone will read it or be able to understand it lol

atheisten-info.at/downloads/UN_Migrationspakt.pdf
read it and now gtfo back to /b/ you retard

Liberals are such FAGS

It's gotten to the point in the west where enough really is enough.

Everybody can see this program and programs like it for what they really are. No longer is the distinction between those who see and those who don't but between those who care and those who don't.

Attached: 1511933544618.jpg (280x289, 31K)

>atheisten-info.at
lol

>read it
I've read it, can understand it and put it into context. Which makes it so hilarious to watch you braindead morons, or your shit Ohrenkanzler.

Don't you have to brexit or something, bong?

Well, I just spent 30 minutes reading that, and have now started on some of the other agreements, conventions and protocols mentioned. Therefore your opinion is invalid. Remember, you’re on Jow Forums. However smart you think you are, there are thousands smarter than you.

One of the things I learned from growing up on a farm was that there are certain things that just has to be done. I remember the excitement I felt when our cat was giving birth to kittens, oh how cute they were, but alas, if we were to take care of every litter of kittens we would quickly be overwhelmed, too much responsibility, so many kittens put down, not because they weren't cute or had don't anything wrong, but simply because it was something that had to happen...

Now tell me, what do we do with these people, who are not cute, and are doing wrong in this world?

A handful of people with the will to execute certain figures is way more then enough.
Sheep will always flock to those who can kill them

>may Germany be balaknized in half a decade

God willing.

Attached: german_breakup.jpg (800x1084, 375K)

we've always been tough on illegal immigration. shit has been going on for decades. people coming by boat is a big problem that the australian government fixed (amazingly), but our biggest problem are faggots that come here on tourist visas and then try to disappear into the countryside (we get faggots from all over the world that try this shit and fucking fail continuously).

quality post

>However smart you think you are, there are thousands smarter than you.
Obviously not here though lol

Attached: hell-i-like-you-you-can-come-over-to-my-house-and-fuck-my-sister.jpg (400x300, 81K)

>Obviously not here though lol

Yeah...obviously.

Attached: mt-stupid.png (613x481, 36K)

Based Austria, one of the few based countries in Europe. Can't wait until the EU collapses and the UN follows

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

Attached: 1540918837483.png (789x714, 1.11M)

Never seen a Kraut so triggered by the truth. Scroll posting “laughter” because reality has you so seething. Powerless to stop, emotion has you so strongly in it’s grip.
Watch. Post, boy. Let me see you do exactly as I have called.

Attached: ba1.gif (524x296, 1.76M)

Yes, for humanitarian reasons.

Italy might be dealt with regime change, I hope they'll behave

>sure we should help refugees
see that's your problem you're retarded you shouldnt help them in large numbers ever unless its your border countries, the refugees from countries in war can move to neighbouring countries that arent in war and wait it out

What's funny about Kalergi retard he literally said he wanted Europe gone in his book

desu, that is deserting and should be dealt accordingly with by execution

>invade Italy
>subsequently cause them to retaliate, invade you back and then form a new roman empire
I'd be ok with this

>nuh-uh

Ah yes, I remember, just this morning there was a feverish advocate of the Kalergi plan.

Which will come any minute now. Any minute.

Aany minute now.

lol

BTW, who should we vote for soon with the current libs becoming soft with immigration policy then?

Also, Kalergi's immediate followers, aka the people who read his book, founded the EU.

YOU WOT M8
>Austria
Never mind

Those evil Nazis!

Attached: pflicht.jpg (750x528, 37K)

Attached: smug meme irl.jpg (961x529, 43K)

Quite.
If you weren’t a brainlet, alarm bells would have gone off about reference to the New Urban Agenda being slyly referred to. Youve read that too, I assume, therefore I don’t need to remind you of dot point 28. That, and many other recent compacts, protocols, missives, directives and general blather from the UN is squarely, obviously and blatantly eroding the legal and moral ability of nation states to determine policy to be applied within their borders. And no. I don’t fucking like it.

Attached: soja extrem.jpg (860x538, 38K)

I agree they should deal with their problems and not be pussies and run away
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
coudenhove-kalergi-society.eu/Europapreistraeger
retard

> roman empire v2.0
wew. nobody wants that.
i don't know, user. Im at a point where i equally hate all of these cunts sitting in parliament. they've done nothing but shit on us and have coups, playing musical chairs with the PM's position. whatever we vote for could change in 2 years time and we get nowhere on topics like immigration. this shit has to end.

better than the EU

>retard
lol like I said, any minute now, you neonazi spastic

Attached: point-and-laugh-reaction-gif.gif (252x188, 873K)

yeah, sure is. we do not wish to have the same problems that europe is having. no fucking thank you.

Lol did you read what I posted lol lmao xD you transphobe why aren't you going to syria and helping refugees get here you racist lol

>reference to the New Urban Agenda being slyly referred to
The what now?

>therefore I don’t need to remind you of dot point 28
Are you referring to 28. on page 19? If yes, you are utterly deranged lol

Attached: laughing.gif (480x228, 499K)

>Lol did you read what I posted lol lmao xD
Yeah, that made me laugh at you.

>This.
>t. German immigration officer browsing pol

I know you're ironically shitposting but the whole internet is full of people unironically posting like you so can you fuck off at least here

Isn't this against the EU?

You guys realise that not accepting migrants=/= based leader

Austria’s chancellor is a Jewish tool and just another puppet to make it seem like they’re losing

Based Australian

Also doesn’t matter about Australia because we accept that many legal immigrants that we are non white

7-1

please explain it to me you hyper intelligent piefke, why do we even have to agree to this shit if it's not legally binding anyway?

>you're ironically shitposting
No, I literally just come here to watch you insane people spout off the latest garbage you got from your bullshit sources.

Like you with the Kalergi stuff. Hilariously dumb shit.

>oy vey don't do anything goy jews won they always win

Attached: 1540771506100-pol.jpg (580x500, 26K)

BASED

Can someone post some niggers being lynched so this retard fucks off?

>why do we even have to agree to this shit if it's not legally binding anyway
I pointed out as much here

>The process of legally migrating into another country is a fucking big joke. Good luck trying to get a citizenship in the USA with their lottery, New Zealand with its point system or Germany with its really slow process.
>So why should uneducated, poor people have the right to just say „Asyl“ and then jump over the entire process? Sure we should help real refugees but this doesn’t mean letting them into our countries or make them full citizens. It’s insane.

That's why it shouldn't be a 'lottery'
It should be based on the person applying.
I agree with you man, you're on the right track.
I say this as a guy that had to pay lawyers and wait a couple years just to get my wife a greencard to go to the states with me on a marriage visa. The process takes forever.
BUT! Those that go through it, respect the time and money involved, and hate all these fuckers just trying to invade the country. The whole process has made my wife more redpilled than anything else.