Marinated pork belly

marinated pork belly.
literally $15 of ingredients from commisary and it feeds me comfortably for 5 days 2 meals per day. why dafaq are they so poor if they have degrees while im only making e4 pay after flunking out?

Attached: 20181031_180458.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdvZC91YpMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

two days max

Man why did you put down Japan? Ain’t no cola pay there ye?

post recipe or gtfo

That pot is one meal, right?

Second this. Recipe, OP.

literally pig guts

Attached: 1540868640362.jpg (500x436, 52K)

cola gone

he adds rice

So is bacon

a little bit of this, a little bit of that? its just a korean pepper paste base with sesame oil and basedsauce. marinades arent rocket science user

Shiiieeeet

Post recipe air force bitch

this dude gets it. what kind of surf only eats meat?

Japanese average daily caloric intake: 1900
American average daily caloric intake: 3600

Japan is unique in that they eat less than in the past, despite being wealthier.

well 10 meals with that pot... you eat A LOT of rice

you didnt made this did you? Post a recipe with all the fucking ingredients or get the fuck out

Those vegetables are completely raw. Wtf are you doing.

there's a watch with the date and time you absolute brainlet

heres what i used. bellies were on clearance 6 thick cuts for $2.50
too lazy for detailed how to.

Attached: 1540977935742830183519.jpg (4032x2268, 2.52M)

Pork belly used to be cheap here. Now that its popular its expensive and it pisses me right off.

looks delicious user i'm jealous

How can that feed you for 5 days? Are you a skeleton midget?

what kind of rice is that btw? what's your machine?

Not a fan of belly, but it looks tasty

Attached: 1539371872100.jpg (750x678, 549K)

5'10'', 157lbs,so Yea. i never said it was for gains given that rice is core

How do you cook it?

Here is Canada's price

Attached: classic.png (398x842, 534K)

I thought bacon was the skin? Not the guts? Correct me if I’m wrong I guess

It's called eating proper portions. We Americans are extremely guilty of not doing this, as well as many European countries.

Worse, he's a liar

don't wanna burn extra cash on overpriced japanese cookers. all the good stuff i own is back home. just using reg stainless pot as pressure cooker for nishiki. shorter the grains, the better

I eat a whole pound of bacon and six eggs in one go. That would never be enough to sustain me.

>basedsauce

Bacon is cured and smoked pork belly

Attached: belly.jpg (451x301, 21K)

over flat surface, high heat. what i don't cook sits in fridge marinating more

Americans overeat but OP is undereating. Spain and Italy generally serve proper portions amounting to 1700-2000 calories per day on average.

i can put a watch, a paper or my dick on anything your mother cooks you fucking moron, also you could just order it, fill it in a pot and then put a watch on it. choose your pick

Meat is murder you whale killing pillow fucking piece of shit

Attached: 1539041604786.jpg (500x499, 194K)

Try that pork belly as a BLT, it’ll blow your mind

this is nice OP, now i believe you, thx

That would be try hard as fuck for someone posting on an indonesian basket weaving club, this aint instagram.

thanks

doesn't look like he's undereating to me
400 calories of rice
200 of meat
100 of veggies
100 of sauce
twice a day
just add a little something and he's perfect

Soooo not the guys? Just the exterior part that holds the guts?

That’s like claiming your skull is retarted when in fact your very tiny brain is the part that is retarted...

Not to mention your a leaf. Pretty sure your “knowledge” on bacon is severely hindered due to improper exposure..

holy shit youre a genius I'll try it, was never satisfied with the incel slice bacon on traditional blts.

Based

Attached: 1536958197611.png (572x510, 418K)

> dat chopsticks

ouch!

5 fucking days on this horseshit. Just fucking kill yourself. Thats a day maybe 1.5 days max. Soiboi 100 lb roboto detected

Whenever I try to cook a meal for the week I end up eating it all.

holy shit I am so hungry right now...
gib some

But why? 25% of the store in on sale at any given week, what's not on sale at one store is at the next. Double everything for regular price, if it makes you happy.

>for 5 days
fuck off with your rotting garbage island gook

Bacon is smoked porkbelly dumbass, google it if you're that retarded

>t. visits McNiggnalds every day

>american "cuisine"

jesus christ

Nah, "Canadian bacon" does not exist in Canada, it's a USA thing for some reason. What you call Canadian bacon, we call ham. Bacon is just that, bacon.

>Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork. Bacon is prepared from several different cuts of meat, typically from the pork belly or from back cuts, which have less fat than the belly.

Attached: w1e.jpg (1600x1600, 487K)

yeah i kind of agree, but if you post your dinner but you cant list the ingredients im not going to belive it no matter where you post it

the absolute state of amerifat cooking
I think I got diabetes just from looking at it

>6 cuts of pork for 5 days
even with a fuckton of rice its 2 days max

Attached: 1481759311258.jpg (745x493, 102K)

You eat it with rice for 5 days which means you'll eventually get a heart attack or develop diabetes and die in your 40s.

Attached: w1e.jpg (500x334, 117K)

So once again it’s the belly and not the GUTS

I feel like there is a huge difference between pig skin and pig intestines no?

He did post his entire grocery in a picture

Are Japanese girls easy for foreigners? Do they shave their pussies? Do they taste good?

Don't forget shoulder bacon

He never said guts, it's some other burger that did

Pork belly very expensive here like 20 a kilo for basic quality

Hmm so not guts?

And ya Americans made up Canadian bacon cause Canada was so slow to adopt the amazing invention that is BACON

youtube.com/watch?v=cdvZC91YpMs

i know i already commented on his post

>just add a little something
Allow me.....

wages are stagnant

There are no guts in bacon user

It's not really a thing here, the texture barrier is too big. North Americans are not big on the jelly/rubbery stuff.

you mean you're not eating at the chili's on base daily?

i bought 2 packs

Ah see now I just got all confuzzled my b.
I was kinda thinking that OP was eating actual intensities as compared to bacon which I’m certain is not made of intestines. This is due to my own miss understanding of what “pork belly” was and what OP was cooking.

My bad! Lmao!
And yes this is sincere sorry if it don’t seem that way

it looks delicious what are you on
did you know hamburgers actually came from Germany, from a city called Hamburg. Fuck mutts

i did Pork belly a few weeks back as it's pretty cheap. Just roasted with some veggies in a tin with some lovely crispy skin on it.

shaving trend catching on, but i gave up expecting clean pasteurs and just go down expecting to carpet munch. its about a 20-80 split here

Also use a hamburger style bun because sliced bread won’t hold as well. My personal favorite is a blt with cheese and a fried egg, make sure the yolk is still a little runny then cut in half right before serving.

Attached: F597E2C8-39BB-4680-9B29-351E5F0C96FF.jpg (1000x750, 101K)

Of course it looks delicious, I was displaying a french classic

it says that right there in the video you mongoloid

lol i cant stand chilis let along checkered tails. oconus chilis are like the top grossing chilis internationally

That was my original point! Someone said op was eating guts! Then some leaf compared bacon to what op was eating so I got hella confused and wanted to make sure that a leaf understood that bacon was no guts.
In the end turns out I’m just restarted. Carry on

>Eating the same fucking thing for 5 days
Insectoid thinking.

thx for the tip. this weekends gonna be a good one with blt experimenting

>Korean San crap paste
>Korean BBQ sauce
>stainless steel chopsticks
>nip flag

Think are not adding up, you must no be a nip,but a zipperhead gook.

too lazy to make a diversity menu. sry to dissappoint u senpai. if i had more energy, i honestly would

Try feeding yourself as a vegan gluten intolerant starbucks addict.

im impressed by ur deductive skills

My dinner yesterday. I love grillin'

Attached: grill_steak_dinner.png (1625x841, 2.75M)

Cooking bulk always wins.

Some people addicted to spending and giving away any money power they have as soon as they receive e.g. millenials paying $20 for two slices of toast with shitty avocado paste. Laziness a big factor. Also theyre scared for their safety as trump is hitker n sheit so its a lot of pressure.

makes sense, most of the crappy chain restaurants get very little business overseas unless they're on a base. there's a tgi friday's here that's always dead, and the hard rock cafe that they opened not too long ago made it about a year and a half before closing down.

Nice generalization. I'm 6' 155lbs and I eat less than 1500 calories a day. That's with working a physically active job, not sitting at a desk all day. I have black coffee for breakfast, a 200 calories protein bar for lunch, and then a decent meal for dinner. Yesterday my dinner was 6 scrambled eggs with sauteed onion and mushrooms. That was

>E4 Pay after flunking out

Hurr why's he not a nip guys it's not like he's probably a Muhreen or anything.

Gib Okinawan beer, right now, faggot.

>American average daily caloric intake: 3600
Mother of God.
At first I didn't think this was possible, but add in sugar drinks, including Starbucks coffee based crap and this isn't to hard to hit really.

I probably take in about 2600 to 2800 calories, but I'm 6,2, 190 and pretty active

>pay 4.50-6 bucks a meal for a frozen microwave meal because you're just that fucking lazy
>paying 3 dollars for a fucking microwave burrito when tortillas and beans are literally cents on the dollar
>paying 5 bucks for a fucking sandwich because you're busy and you're not home to make yourself a fucking sandwich
>buying vegetables worth cents on the dollar for 4.50 because somebody already chopped them, because you're just that fucking lay
>college cafeteria charges your parents thousands of dollars even though you're eating fucking cereal half the time
>paying 4 dollars for A CUP OF FUCKING COFFEE
>going out and dropping upwards of 20 bucks on food and a tip for a single dinner
>being addicted to your smartphone, internet, weed, beer, cigarettes, vape juice, coffee, energy drinks, high fructose corn syrup, vidya, and useless microtransactions and having to always buy that
>had to go into debt like 100 grand just to get the degree
>get taxed like 40% of your income anyway
We're bad with money.