Denmark hasn’t accepted any quota refugees since 2015...nonononono

HOW DO we get Denmark to accept its share of moral humanitarian human rights! We cannot allow these nazis to continue! Otherwise who knows maybe Denmark will look bad to those seeking refuge in the future!

A quote my a fellow human:

Chikachristian Aduruo
Denmark is a eroup contry dat is rasist to all other contry they only like them seif they hate black mostly the worst imagration every thing about them are rasist even their animal rasist black my friend return in to Demark by train him is only black man police contro in train with dirty smelling dog . Please E u u have to warn Denmark govement to free we black me that is why I go away from Denmark useless country

cphpost.dk/news/denmark-still-refusing-to-accept-any-quota-refugees-in-2018.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.10.51 AM.png (655x667, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-german-border-fence-wild-boar-out-44-miles-a8268391.html
dw.com/en/denmark-to-build-controversial-german-border-fence/a-45078064
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44356362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Denmark useless country

My fellow human Chikachristian Aduruo is right guys Denmark needs to be more accepting! Sweden can't do it all by themselves can they? I know they are all-stars in helping refugees those Swedes but what is up with these Reecest Danes?

No NO no NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.15.52 AM.png (683x681, 510K)

this intolerant unprogressiv fucks
everybody knows that this world can only get better when all Europeans are gone.

How do we solve this (((issue))) why has Denmark not been invaded by the united states yet so that they can be enriched?

Well Denmark was one of the most aggressive countries in bombing Libya together with UK & France.

Italy was the only NATO and EU country who was literally begging them not to bomb Libya and refused to do it themselves.

Now that Libya is a shitshow civilwar 7 years straight, Denmark, UK and France want to dump the entire mess on Italy and not accept any responsibility.

we are full

>Well Denmark was one of the most aggressive countries in bombing Libya together with UK & France.
If only we'd bombed them harder there'd have been fewer migrants.

Lmao what a fucking low IQ NPC.

good and fuck off we full

Good.

wow, look at the balls on those danes. GG snow niggers

drink all water, no water left. is simple science comrade.

How do I become Danish? I don't want to keep paying taxes for millions of refugees. I want to buy Tuborg at the convenience store and eat rödpölse without being attacked by feminist vegans. What do I do?

You get in your car and drive over the bridge. Nothing is stopping you unless you are poor and without any skills

Impossible Sven, we are full.

Put on your goggles and swim a few miles.

Attached: swedish.jpg (425x281, 12K)

You know what to do

Attached: JX5JM753HQ5DDCRJFYPCT67264.jpg (960x599, 43K)

So how many euros do i need to move to a modest area of denmark?
I refuse to learn freaky deaky danish

Wow Denmark, that is very neo-nazi Richard Spencer of you, how could you support this kind of fascist government white nationalist racist inbred cousin fucker shit?
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Just move to York and pretend it's old danelaw

the funny part is Somalians have danish passport and got it easy, but the east European people that escaped war they still don't have a danish passport. Denmark is Somali lovely country. they want more nigs than black in their country and poo in loo too.

! MOSSAD IS CONDUCTING ANOTHER FALSE FLAG OPERATION TODAY - LIKELY A SHOOTING.

good for you keep the shit skins out

>only country

Wonder what happens when that onion gets peeled?

the only solution is an invasion of tolerance and love from the middle east only then they will understand what true humanity is
these fucking nazis

Attached: d9af4588ba1d493ba0fb27757e6babac_18.jpg (478x372, 46K)

But jorvik has no legos?!

Attached: image.jpg (615x409, 46K)

DENMARK NOOOOOOOOOOO

It’s not the Libyans who are crossing the sea into Europe. It’s africans and others who use Libya after we destroyed the Libyan government who were avoiding that. Literally opened the gates of hell

I had to beat up some polish drunk at night outside my house a few weeks ago, eastern euros are subhuman

Someone explain this quota meme shit?

i dont care what the generation before me did, go there and help if you feel bad.

t. Achmed

jeg er 100% race ren, Rasmus Paludan tilbeder mig

It's refugees from UNHCR camps in the middle east. Denmark isn't helping Spain and Italy out with the ones that cross the med either though. They are a country of selfish scumbags, can't wait for Denxit.

based danes

I hope they leave the EU and jon Visigrad countries

men har du tysk blod

Yes, it’s because of NPCs like you that the migrantswave could take place.

You talk like a character in a chose your own adventure novels before i've found the code

you are implying muh reparations
i cant change the past, not my debt.

Weren't snowniggers supposed to be smart?
Immigrants dont come from lybia, and reducing its population to 0 would only exacerbate the issue

I’m implying responsibility for actions.

We have to help Italy in whatever way we can after literally ignoring their warning and opening the gates of hell in Libya.

Also an investigation into the decision process of bombing Libya. What information was given to parlament and what was withheld. It’s funny that the same political parties like S and V who claim to be so much against the mass migration literally caused it.

Why don't they just send them to Greenland?

Attached: Kingdom_of_Denmark.svg.png (1280x721, 252K)

You're bloody Swedish, Nordic passport union has been a thing since what 1960s? You could move to Denmark tomorrow even without EU and Schengen Zone.

Yes a generation made a mistake, lets give our clay away our children can pay the toll,

but gaddafi actively blocked the refugees so they didnt arrive in spaghetti-land

> literally just drive across the bridge

What are you, a fucking nigger. Lots of Swedes in Denmark.

Yeah, that's what I implied

Uh oh, the Globalists are going to be angry.
They already reprogrammed their 4th wave feminists to spread even more STDs in our cities.

The Eskimos are good Christians up there. It's better to save them from the incoming muslim horde.

Attached: 1510954213843.webm (854x480, 604K)

Too valuable research in the ice

You wanna move here but you don’t want to learn the language? Fuck off

What is that like 400 less refugees? OH well its something

You are saying all the niggers and sandmonkies running up through europe is from libya how delusional can you be

Your probably one of our local idiots that also think that danish healthcare is free

Quota refugees under EU quotas are a not even Germany has fulfilled its quota obligation.

Your cars are cheaper though. Im unironically planning a move to Skåne so I can buy a cheap car in Sweden, but still work and live in Copenhagen. Im renting a very cheap one bedroom apartment in some shitty place that cost me almost nothing per month, I get a huge deductible for driving so far every day to work but I wont actually live in the shitty apartment, only on paper.

Beating the system feels pretty good. FUck this tax ridden hellhole. 800.000 kr for the new volvo? Fuck me.

Danmark has already a shit ton of Somalis and Iraqis

Hello NPC

I think you should rewire your scripting. Yes africans moving through Europe came from Libya. Most migrants from Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria (the other countries we’ve ruined) came in from the eastern route.

Believe me I probably contribute more to taxes to run the healthcare than you ever will.

De er bogstaveligt talt cancer på to ben. Dræb dig selv Andreas.

I think Finland was like the only one that did fulfill theirs and we categorically refused more until everyone else fulfilled theirs first.

They get through Libya
Killing Qaddafi was releasing the plug that kept the niggers from crossing

Economics 101, high tax on transportaton city clay skyrockets in value

What are you even trying to say?

>shit up your own country
>want to run away once it gets too bad to shit up another country
How about you stay right there and fix it?

The true problem are external borders. If all EU states that have external borders would guard them, then there wouldn’t be any need for any quotas of asylum seekers to be distributed from Greece, Italy and Spain to other EU states.

But the outer border states refuse to guard their borders effectively and the other EU states refuse to help them guard anything.

Also, it is a meme that the EU helps EU border states ro guard borders... and it is also a meme that the EU tells border states to let everyone in. In relality it is a cash problem, the outer border states don’t have the cash for effective border policing... especially Greece doesn’t give a shit about its border to Turkey.

This. It's just that tiny little peninsula and some islands, leave them be.

Proof that Denmark is the best country in Europe.

They are also building a 1.8m tall fence on the german border.
To keep out the wild boars you see.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-german-border-fence-wild-boar-out-44-miles-a8268391.html

Based and redpilled

>Beating the system feels pretty good.
You sound like an American, haha. I respect tax cheats, because it’s your duty to pay as little as possible.

Not really there are like 5 people in Denmark

>They are also building a 1.8m tall fence on the german border.

Is this a joke? 1.8m? Are they trying to see who can jump over it?

Akschually mama markel let Renzi go on with his economic plan on the condition that he let immigrants in

>equating rapefugees to Moses
Another day, another lie from kike media

That’s a meme and anyone actually believing this BS is a retard.

My 2 cents.

how's Denmark able to stay so based when all it's neighbors are worthless self-hating cucks?

Remember guys, Nationalism is the purest of poison to your culture.

Listen to the globalists instead, they have all the solutions to your problems.

Attached: e.png (1680x1050, 736K)

correction, it's expected to be 1.5m tall
it is meant for wild boars, not for people

still it's pretty amazing how they can do something like this with very little opposition.

dw.com/en/denmark-to-build-controversial-german-border-fence/a-45078064

bbc.com/news/world-europe-44356362

Well Moses did lead a migrant warband to the holy land but died before he could oversee the conquest of Philistine lands. If anything comparing refugees to Jews leaving Egypt makes them look bad since Jews ended up stealing and genociding in the "Holy Land".

My girlfriend is Danish and I'm in Denmark all the time. The country is filled with Swedes, Norwegians and Icelanders who all speak in English to eachother. I know you guys can understand Swedes and Norwegians but people still just speak English.

If I moved there I'd try to learn the language (even if it sounds like someone drowning in a toilet bowl), but it's not 100% necessary.

>I know you guys can understand Swedes
The older people who attended school in the 70's or earlier can.
The new generation has much more difficulty.

Their dialect is too extreme in a different direction than Norway/Denmark.

Either bait or my countrymen are actual cucks.

Import npc
If Open('text.txt')!= Pc:
New post = showIgnorance(LatestTrend)

You should kill yourself your public worker check is not a contribution to taxes it's a cost for the actual tax payers the private sector employees

That is if you are not just another faggy neet

I went to high school in America, perhaps thats why lol

>Its for wild boars, not people

Exactly.

The fence could always be upgraded after it's in place.

It isnt

Btw, why do your cargo ships take up immigrants and dump them here?

I didnt bomb shit so fuck off I wont pay for single shitskin.
Denmark bombed Libya because the US burgers wanted it to happen and we are completely dependent on their military protection. It was not a question of right or wrong but simply something we had to do.

>I refuse to learn freaky deaky danish
then bugger off negro

and flood our eskimos with niggers and dunecoons? We are not monsters you know

Italy, germany etc. refused to bomb Libya and so could we. In this scenario we would be full within our rights to shut down every boarder with respect to migrants.

But we didnt. Our parlament voted for the destruction of Libya which opened the Gates of migrantion into Europe. No one forced us, we actively pushed for it.

You are on a watch list and I would suggest you thread careful when visiting.

When you're one of those countries whose prime minister had been Nato secretary general, you have to obey the (((Pentagpon))). There is no way around it, or you will lose your good standing.

t. shitskin subhuman immigrant

Things that never happened for 100 shekels

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 26K)

East European bike thieves though...

bike thieves? We steal BMW's only.

Because (((mærsk))) is a great humanitarian
If you want to stop it either start sinking boats or confiscate them

Its okay we are picking the slack for them, bring them all here UN.
#rezist

>reminder that we dropped so many bombs that our stockpile ran out
>reminder we used american bombs to continue the bombing
>reminder that american tax payers paid for those bombs

Attached: 1457886441884.gif (490x258, 498K)