North Korea is collapsing /nic/ rainy edition

>No homelessness in Pyongyang, says defector
upi.com/North-Korean-defector-says-no-homelessness-in-Pyongyang/8801457150974/
>After fleeing North Korea, some defectors want to go back to life under Kim Jong-un
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-15/north-korean-defectors-returning-to-the-hermit-kingdom/9254654
>Another North Korean defector says he’s stuck in South Korea, wants to go home
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_northkorea/799215.html
>Some North Korean restaurant workers ‘victims’ of defection scam: UN official
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20180710000709
>Why North Koreans are now more willing to stay than defect to the South
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/01/north-koreans-now-willing-stay-defect-south/
>N. Korean Defector Says Pyongyang Not Effected by Sanctions
albawaba.com/news/n-korean-defector-says-pyongyang-not-effected-sanctions-1204728
>Did North Korea's Economy Actually Grow While Under Sanctions?
thediplomat.com/2018/10/did-north-koreas-economy-actually-grow-while-under-sanctions/
>How North Korea Could Go From Hermit Kingdom to Factory Hub
foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/28/how-north-korea-could-go-from-hermit-kingdom-to-factory-hub/

youtube.com/watch?v=WVxCLpSJmAw

Attached: 152446003498_20180424.jpg (970x636, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Un_2eyh5tPo
youtube.com/watch?v=aDt_kseQtww
youtube.com/watch?v=ESM-jTjGM5I
abc.net.au/news/2014-02-18/north-korea27s-kim-jong-un-may-face-charges-over-human-rights-/5265900
abc.net.au/news/2014-12-23/un-addresses-north-korea-human-rights-violations-for-first-time/5984896
ndtv.com/world-news/kim-ryon-hui-north-korean-defector-pleads-to-return-at-un-event-1787935
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_northkorea/798961.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-17/north-koreans-believe-they-are-at-war-expert-leonid-petrov-says/8281044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1484379427661.jpg (450x450, 101K)

North Koreans are in much better condition
youtube.com/watch?v=Un_2eyh5tPo
youtube.com/watch?v=aDt_kseQtww

Attached: F2014121810103241167200000.jpg (900x620, 155K)

I didn’t see any gulags when I flew by

Attached: 20FEF19E-1C27-45C4-AD0B-B90180FD8060.png (611x404, 360K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ESM-jTjGM5I
They use smartphones as well

Attached: 1.jpg (851x477, 83K)

The NK soldier who was shot escaping over the border. Keep in mind he was one of the privileged class trusted to be anywhere near the border, his father a high ranking military official

>Complicating Oh’s recovery were a number of health problems he had before crossing the border. Oh had two types of roundworms, according to the Korean Biomedical Review, parasitic worms that sit in the intestines, preying on their hosts. One of the parasites was almost a foot long. They were discovered when surgeons were repairing Oh’s intestinal tract from bullet wounds. Roundworms are typical of poverty-stricken countries with poor hygiene.

>Roundworms are contagious and often are often spread through contact with infected feces. North Korean farmers lack chemical fertilizer and often use human feces to fertilize crops, according to the Washington Post Monday, which can help parasites spread.

>Oh also had Hepatitis B, a viral infection that affects the liver and can cause chronic disease. Hepatitis B is spread through contact with infected blood or is sexually transmitted, according to the World Health Organization. Additionally Oh had latent, or inactive Tuberculosis.

He was a huge fan of korean films and dramas, he didn't fit in there
There's enough of stupid people who are willing to cross the border from here too

Also life is relatively stabilized in pyongyang, so if you're from Pyongyang you wouldn't move elsewhere

Attached: fc460adb-80a6-414d-9e25-a5122d383d83.jpg (2048x1024, 367K)

also pyongyang

Attached: 07c80e38-ca56-4646-abab-9660d1b21862.jpg (2047x1131, 572K)

abc.net.au/news/2014-02-18/north-korea27s-kim-jong-un-may-face-charges-over-human-rights-/5265900
>North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un and hundreds of his officials could be at risk of prosecution for ordering systematic torture, starvation and mass killings, following the publication of a United Nations (UN) report on crimes against humanity.
>A UN commission of inquiry, headed by retired Australian judge Michael Kirby, has released a 372-page report in Geneva detailing atrocities said to have been committed in North Korea.
>Hundreds of people who have escaped the country told of extreme deprivation and cruelty, especially in the prison camps housing up to 200,000 people.
>Pyongyang has used food as "a means of control over the population" and "deliberate starvation" to punish political and ordinary prisoners, according to the team of 12 investigators.
>The report said pervasive state surveillance quashed all dissent, and that Christians were persecuted and women faced blatant discrimination.
Really activates my almonds

even south korean media is astonished with their change

Attached: 3628433_20.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

abc.net.au/news/2014-12-23/un-addresses-north-korea-human-rights-violations-for-first-time/5984896
>Ahn Myong Chul, a former guard at Prison Camp 22, spoke of guards routinely raping prisoners
>In one case in which a victim became pregnant and gave birth, the former guard reported, prison officials cooked her baby and fed it to their dogs.

>believing neocon whores

political prisoners in north korea didn't happen yesterday it's always been a thing, just get over it

Here's a defector who claims she was tricked by brokers and came to south korea against her will and UN confirmed it
ndtv.com/world-news/kim-ryon-hui-north-korean-defector-pleads-to-return-at-un-event-1787935

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_northkorea/798961.html
she's also from pyongyang as well

user why dont you take a plane to China and cross the border into NK if it's so great. I'm sure they'd take you even if it's just for propaganda

so it's fairly simple when it comes to the dprk
Pyongyang -high quality of life, everywhere else -meh.
not even the media tell you north korea is all but shit

Attached: SSI_20180709162535.jpg (384x580, 167K)

can't see the prices, region or dates

Attached: lord food price.png (929x705, 425K)

I actually find it pretty admirable how NK manages to have a rising economy and infrastructure despite being sanctioned out the ass and having almost no real allies. The literally troll the entire fucking world and it's funny to see how assmad the deep state gets.

I wouldn't say it's perfect but they're still managing somehow, after all they've seen even worse
I don't know why you're projecting so much
now show me your flag memeflaggot

Attached: b08a0908-b137-41ed-8d12-f3749b986116.jpg (2047x1059, 420K)

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-17/north-koreans-believe-they-are-at-war-expert-leonid-petrov-says/8281044
>Leonid Petrov has spent a lifetime watching North Korea and is considered one of the world's leading experts on the reclusive regime.
>The Russian academic has not long returned from his latest trip to the capital Pyongyang and is never surprised at just how surreal it is.
>I saw a country whose people remain cut off from the outside world.
>"They believe they are at war on a daily basis, they are convinced that war is imminent," he said.
>The capital Pyongyang is a showpiece. My minders took me on a carefully choreographed tour, proudly showing off their amusement park and shopping centre.
>But outside the capital there is a very different reality. I travelled across the country by train, passing through a barren landscape. Barely anything grows anymore. People stare aimlessly ahead.
>It is a country of gulags — secret prisons where people vanish.
>The people have at times been pushed to the brink of starvation with widespread famine. All the while more money is put into boosting the military.
Stop shilling for this shitshow. In a year or two you will realise how fucking retarded you sound. NK is a nightmare

>tfw no Communist Party member qt Korean gf

>Stop shilling for this shitshow. In a year or two you will realise how fucking retarded you sound. NK is a nightmare
Fuck off to reddit new fag
Jow Forums has always been like this way

Attached: 1513589175095.png (500x566, 189K)

>defending a literal shithole

retard. they'r a commie country, it can't possibly be a good place to live

go live there then, faggot. scum of the earth

stop being a dumbass. it's obvious that a commie country will be a shithole. also comparing to a city full of niggers. also meme flag

>communist
No wonder why you're so stupid hue nigger
North Korea is no longer communist and they don't call themselves that way

Attached: DdaQyNIXcAA2yn7.jpg (785x960, 101K)

Attached: 1491999968264.png (776x513, 51K)

you can't be that retarded. also show your flag you coward

Lol those death stares from NK gangstalking party spy “extras” paid to keep tabs and keep up appearances of regular city life.

No nigger north korea is juche, it's refusing all the doctrines from marxism and bolshevism, just pure natsoc just like nazi

sure..... and your source is a random website. again, show your flag, coward

this is fucken surreal, i had a dream like this yesterday, just nothin but aisles fucken soda bottles i couldn't read, then a spider popped out of one of them and killed me

What is the size of the North Korean economy and what will it be in the future?

>abc news

Attached: 1456227433427.gif (192x256, 323K)

>Fuck off to reddit new fag
Jow Forums has always been like this way
>Jow Forums has always sucked the dick of an overweight commie weaboo faggot
You have to go back
>look guys norks are based, a post on the internet said they are larping as nazi!!!
Apart from that being retarded, I think you’re forgetting the fact that norks can’t be natsoc because they are fucking insects
Tell that to OP

No nigger they've literally wiped out the phrases from everywhere
so you are a new fag
listen all you nu/pol/, the orginal Jow Forums always had been pro best korea because of its natsoc nature if you don't like it then don't come here, period

Attached: 1518748577109.jpg (936x960, 302K)