Let the autism wars begin

Boys

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-092212.png (720x1280, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOqWfLZT8OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen here faggots, I'm only gonna say this once.

1. The flag cannot be simply cut with scissors. The wire that is held to the flag is connected to a metal brace, which is attached to the pole. Meaning no pulley system to remove the flag.
2. Climbing the building isn't an option because the 3 main points of entry to the roof will be heavily monitored. (They know we are coming) Not the mention the ridiculous height of the dome. (looks like its going to have to be trolling from afar)
3. A plan is useless unless someone is willing to execute it. The lower the risk the higher the chance someone will be willing to do it. So all of this "put Mohammed with a pig" and "create some thermite" will lower the chances of someone actually doing it because these things will obtain higher degrees of consequences from the law if caught. (attempted arson etc.) Unless there is an absolute chad user
4. We don't even have to do anything to the standing flag. All we have to do is get a pol/Jow Forums related symbol to stay on the live stream. (maga hat, pepe, Jow Forums logo etc.) REMEMBER, HWNDU WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT THE LIVE STREAM, NOT THE FLAG.
5. Note, this post is just some common thought points I see people constantly forgetting. Daft any plans and ideas you want. It doesn't have to fall within the constraints of this post, but keep these things in mind.

pvc

Attached: 1540964620314.png (5280x4976, 798K)

Is it still at the weird building in France?

I'm personally all for laser swastika
>you know what? I was just meme-ing, but this actually doesn't seem that bad now that I think about it, it's inexpensive, and doesn't seem too hard to pull off, just buy a bunch of laser pointers in bulk and try to build a little swastika ray out of them so that you can fuck with the stream from a distance, maybe use a little telescope and tripod to make aiming easier from a long range

Attached: laser meme.png (752x452, 43K)

I like that idea

Any ideas for drone usage?

threads keep getting deleted can we get a season 8 discord?

Can we cut off the power in the building?
A blackout would help us take down the stream + when they get it back up Jow Forumsommandos would have already done something to the flag.

This

bump

Shoot at it with paintball guns to cover up the message.

This

Just put something in front of the camera

This

K, do we have agents in France with paintball guns?

For now we should just meet at IOTBW discord. If you have that link. Post there and we can talk.

Red Dildo reporting for duty, OP. I'll do my part to help after I wake up. We need to get this faggot.

Attached: 15145626266.gif (480x270, 2.52M)

I need a link please

No, we got that one. I'm calling it that this one is in Canada.

Drone strike

Me too

Fuck you bitch and retard

Install a different flag and aim camera at new one.

read the bottom fag-nipples
hewillnotdivide.us/

This faggot is just looking to be relevant again. We already proved our point. Just let him die in obscurity.

Attached: 1540502315108.png (1024x768, 280K)

FUCK OFF CANCER

bump
also the fuck's going on with these threads being deleted?

ht-
tps://disc-
o rd. gg /cBjh c7N-
can I get a diet cola

finally beat the spam bot

Because this qualified as an invasion and admin has been clear on invasions since 2006

>hewillnotdivide.us/
It's probably just the host of his exhibit. He isn't that stupid.

They make filters that shape the laser into different shapes like numbers, animals, etc. I dont think it would be hard to make a swastika one. That way no one would have to buy and tape together 15 laser pointers and try to get it to stay the correct shape.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-205314_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 440K)

bruh why not just post the invite link

Gtfo here newfag. We've taken down his other streams and the mods never deleted it. Shills are reporting and saging the threads.

no, its the only thing we have left irl.

'it was spam'

>Shia
>Isn't stupid
choose one

no I mean the small mess of numbers that you use to copy and paste into the search to get invited, not the whole shebang with the .gg and all that shit

Fucking jew mods working for shia

Attached: Seething.jpg (567x319, 121K)

ah, I didnt think of that desu

>REMEMBER, HWNDU WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT THE LIVE STREAM, NOT THE FLAG.

This FFS. What ever retard turned it into "Lets take the flag" kind of ruined the stream.

Better to get our message through using the live stream. The Media will eventually pick up on it and the message goes viral.

I gotchu senpai
cBjhc7N

Attached: 1540941582594.png (320x320, 100K)

So, you're saying that we need a drone capable of being fitted with a painters brush dipped in red ink attached to a broom handle....make a swastika or what?

>is jewish

Attached: 1540953433514.jpg (400x384, 13K)

>cBjhc7N
get in the discord!

Attached: 1BDFEB40-01AC-4F24-B475-662AD1B7D356.jpg (854x640, 67K)

8jAaCS
Goto IOTBW

I'm on it but I doubt paintball gun have a range like this plus it would require a really good precision. I'm working on a drone project may need some time to complete though. I hope it still work since season 6.

Attached: 1539286850946.jpg (595x643, 59K)

(((THEY))) KNOW SHUT IT DOWN FAGGOTS

Idk Mods should just sticky one thread, this one.

Common goals
>Common goals
Common goals
>Common goals
Common goals
>Common goals

Flag must come down, goyim and kikes force combined

Attached: shia.jpg (1280x250, 38K)

2017 is over. We divided them. Now let this meme die with dignity like the memes of old.

Attached: TheCentral-News.jpg (640x480, 119K)

This would do the trick...
youtube.com/watch?v=iOqWfLZT8OM

I think the only reasonable action are drones. We could dump a payload but the top of the flagpole is out of shot, which means putting a MAGA hat on top won't do the trick. The only way I can see it working is threading some sort of ring onto the flag pole, then ring falls untill it hits the flag where it gets stuck, and the MAGA hat is attached to the ring

The only problem is it will require precise piloting, which also means an expensive drone.

The hero we dont deserve

Attached: 1531790317433.gif (500x352, 1008K)

idk man, if this shit really blasts off i don't think one thread would be enough

but for the love of fuck keep it to one major thread only you retards, don't spam the fucking catalog or fag mods will actually have a reason to start deleting stuff

Bless you goyim

Attached: rabbi.jpg (280x450, 14K)

I agree,user. I'm in IOTBW discord now.

Ok, called my bro. Drone still seems to work. My plan was to use a dragon stick to cut the flag a bring it home. And put a banner on it, the dragon seems a bit too optimistic but the banner will work. Question is what should I put on it ?

rather than destroyin the flag i think it'd be better if we managed to "stain" the livestream with a maga hat+kekistan flag combo dropped onto the pole to hang aroun

as the flag itself is in a high place they'd take a good amount of time until they got it off, but the problem is the security: powerful drones won't go undetected but small weak drones won't do the job

THINK YOU FUCKERS, THINK! HWO CAN WE LEAVE A SHITSTAIN ON THIS LIVESTREAM?

Attached: 1536085484302.png (480x445, 121K)

this

Jow Forums LEAFS IOTBW

if rmy posts last two numbers ends in similar numbers then put a Swastika

Keep us updated Francefag
But don’t destroy or damage it just get our kek message onto the stream, to trigger the libtards not destroy that’d just make us hypocrites

>dragon

we could always just use dragon dildos and spray fake jizz on it, hell it's a good option if we're looking to damage the integrity of the idea behind the flag

Came here to say this, maga shirt atached to a bucket dropped on the pole would do the job.

Yeah thats the thing. Not only could it be a one way trip for the drone, but if laws are anything like my country, it could also land the operator in a huge amount of trouble

That being said, what are they gunna do? Shoot it down?

If we had a top gun operator they could even do it at night.

paint MAFA on it
>Make France Great Again

MFGA*

Shhh don’t tell them ya ah yakar

Just land a MAGA hat on the top of the flagpole

Some double-sided tape on the inside of the hat will stick it there more or less permanently

i mean the worst possible scenario is they shoot it down before it gets to the flag AND they somehow find whoever the drone belongs to and fuck him over

it has to be something that can't be taken too seriously, thus actually destroying the flag with idk thermite is out

i'm still voting for the maga hat/kekistan+bucket combo as it server the purpose of fucking SOLELY the livestream, i don't think it's too risky that way

or you know, we could go if any of you cunts figures out a mechanism to spray dragon jizz from a drone

Viva la resistance!

But don't destroy the flag, just put something on top. Just let them know 'we got it'

>Make swastika out of wood/heavy cardboard
>Drill/cut holes the diameter of laser pointers
>Put laser pointers in the holes

Why are these threads being deleted?

Link?

corrupt mods
join the discord ->hy8q7jeh

We've already done this newfag; I get it you saw a video on jewtube and want to be cool. You're late and this is now lame.

heck yeah I love giving shai lebeuf attention and money by advertising hwndu

What about just endlessly ddossing the stream? I mean it's simple enough and low risk right? Or someone with a drone can try to burn the flag but we already tried that so idk.

Fuck off leaf

ffs how do i join this

Saw the flagpole down