Why can’t we just take the money from rich people, to solve all of humanity’s problems?

Why can’t we just take the money from rich people, to solve all of humanity’s problems?

Attached: 571BE7E3-9A21-48B9-B697-6F3D1E5691CA.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhU5VFzUcm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'cause communism.

if you were a 100 millionaire and someone told you that you nee to give up 80 million of your dollars to solve 0.5% of the worlds problems would you do it?

+61451231504

its been tried

If the people advocating this wanted to take the interest payments only from central banks and use them for the public good then this might be a good idea. Unfortunately it only ends up with the people between mega rich and dirt poor having their money taken. That's why it doesn't solve shit.

Good thread.

Why do people rely on money ? Why not farm and build things your self and barter for things you don’t have? Money is useless

Why can't you accept the fact that your ideology is nothing but class envy and jealousy and that hitler united the poor, middle class and rich Germans for a common cause of bettering the nation?

Mossad be false flaggin today

Would you be motivated to create wealth, knowing that it can all be taken away?

I think it would be accurate to say the money would be used to solve 0.5% of the problems in our society and the rest will be a temporary solution for a bunch of fucking Africans that can't stop fucking.

it would be anti-semitic

This. Also need=/=want to buy things.It's not obscenely hard to get by.But muh luxeries.

We need to make non whites in white countries pay 70% tax and give white people tax cuts.

Look up the fundamental definition of money and come back and see why your question isn't just stupid, it doesn't even make any sense.

Done? Ok. Now use your common sense and logic after learning the difference between money and currency to see why you can't take the from the rich.

Finding it a little difficult? Ok. Well, you now know the history of money and currency after the task I set you - so, what happens if you take the money from the rich to say fund public services (this is assuming their wealth is liquid, which usually isn't the case - also assumes you can access their hidden assets)? Well, you no longer have any upper class people to get more money from. What now you say? Well, you look to the middle class and take their money as they are now the new relative rich - but, the same thing happens. So, you have working class left...

You see where this is going? You can't just print money as you know from the task I assigned you to read -so there is only a limited amount of wealth in a given period of time. Increasing the money supply will dilute the value which in turn increases the prices of everything (inflation) which in turn makes every thing worse.

I dont have enough time to tell you more in a post - so please educate yourself more. Progressive tax rates could help in a world without fiat - I'll leave it there.

Because all the "rich" couldn't bankroll the other 99% of humanity for a day. Then we'd all be fucked.

kill yourself faggot

Killing all the poor people also solves all the world's problems.

instead of having food stamps, just give poor people expired food from grocery store dumpsters

Attached: 160930 다이아 DIA 채연 - Mr.Potter 뮤직뱅크 리허설 (코엑스 영동대로) 직캠 fanca (511x1080, 2.53M)

poor people who breed are the biggest cunts because they are imposing poverty on their children

Sauce

>Why is stealing wrong?

smdh

Cause we earned that money. Go work, you piece of shit.

Democrats believe all the answers lie in taking your money and giving it to the undeserving hordes.

Vote them the fuck out of office come election day.

i can't find the exact video

youtube.com/watch?v=QhU5VFzUcm4

just might fuck around and call this

You can't eat paper and imaginary funds

You still need smart people (i.e., usually the rich) to organize production and sale of food

How do you get it out of the tax havens genius?

How did it go?

something something communist

I mean that exactly what happened when most of the countries got rid of feodalism. Nobility also thought they "deserve" their wealth and status somehow.

Didn't you all try this once before... Became ww2

Come get my money, bitch.

To those who claim "communism": so why they can't take money from the rich but they're literally stealing from white middle class people to feed dumb niggers and wetbacks?

I would like to see the experiment and record top manager work for a week. And then analyze how many decisions were really "smart" and out of reach of ordinary man. I somehow assured that nothing extraordinary would be seen.

this

Because rich people run the fucking world. They arent going to just volunteer their money.

because the rich can just take themselves and their money out of the country

some people are poor because they deserve it

Thats a thing I don't understand. Why do people think money solves everything. In my country we had sort of a drout this year. What did the government do? Throw money at it. Sorry but how is money going to fix the fucking sun

the rich are rich enough to move away from communism

>Why can’t we just take the money from rich people, to solve all of humanity’s problems?
COME AND TAKE IT.

Basically because rich people pay other people to brainwash the average person into making sure they don't ever want that to happen.

we can, it's called taxing monopoly and it's a natural function of proper capitalism

>if you were a 100 millionaire and someone told you that you nee to give up 80 million of your dollars to solve 0.5% of the worlds problems would you do it?
hell no, I would have spent 90 million effectively fixing the world's problems on my own already

we already did it once, snownigger. can repeat anytime

Get linched, bitch

OP literal commie faggot. Neck yourself sage.

>we already did it once, snownigger. can repeat anytime
I'm from Texas. We're the only real Germans left. You faggots gave up everything.

give a million dollars to a sub 90 IQ and see what happens
give a million dollars to bezos and see what happens
brainlets expect others to solve their problems for them

Because rich people are rich because they are smart. They know better than you what to do with money.

>we should just print money and all be millionaires desu

Attached: 1538345790479.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Why can't you just rape an attractive woman, to solve your virginity?

>he thinks money solves problems
Oh my sweet summer child.

She looks like she fucks white guys.

Serious answer here.
If we take rich people's money there won't be any rich people, the problems we "solved" by taking their money will return and new problems will come because those rich people employed people, sold people clothes, food and services, sometimes paid taxes and in general were very useful for society.
And no one would want to become rich if they knew they would just have to give all their stuff away, so now you have more problems but no rich people to solve them.

we can
it works just fine

Because it's all paper money... It's fake.. If you were to equally distribute it to the world's population it'lf lose all its worth.