>some user posts that "niggers are humanity's great filter"
>tfw you realize it cannot be any other way

Attached: file.png (214x236, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1540977054362.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"niggers are humanity's great filter"
what does this even mean ???

it means either humanity gets past niggers ruining everything, or civilization collapses because of them.

>The Fermi paradox, or Fermi's paradox, named after physicist Enrico Fermi, is the apparent contradiction between the lack of evidence and high probability estimates for the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations
>The Great Filter, in the context of the Fermi paradox, is whatever prevents "dead matter" from giving rise, in time, to "expanding lasting life"

we don't know if there's a great filter, and if so, if we have passed it already and then you realize niggers are that great filter
and what if all the civilizations in the universe had had niggers and they were what would have stopped them from continuing to exist?

Attached: file.png (991x606, 162K)

They are gonna outbred us and throw history back thousand of years

there is a third option and we all know it

Surely its jews rather than niggers, niggers wouldnt be a problem if they remained in Africa or as farm equipment.

Tell that to my bf. You incels are pathetic. I'm a white woman with a black bf. Whether Jow Forums neets think he's human is irrelevant.

Attached: IMG_20181001_005554.jpg (1080x1021, 179K)

Burn coal pay toll

>without niggers we would have intergalactic colonies
i believe this
>without aliens having niggers we wouldve been invaded
WTF i love alien niggers

your kids look like neither of you

Bait but still gross nonetheless lmao

Basically a filter all intelligent species have to go through an evolutionary filter, before they become a type 1 or type 2 civilization and explore stars and colonize planets. No asians or whites = none of that ever

Attached: Great-Filter1.png (1292x918, 219K)

Is that supposed to be a black man? He looks spanish.

Oh wait what's this

oh no no no no no no no no

Attached: downloadfile.png (1357x800, 25K)

and all america had to do was invest in its own people instead of the 1965 immigration act

>Whether Jow Forums neets think he's human is irrelevant.
I would be highly amused if it wasn't

That isn't us you retard why tf would put pics of my family on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20181004_191921.jpg (1080x1181, 253K)

Room temp IQ detected

He actually saved me from an aggressive white incel. That's how I met him.

I'd rather pay the toll than even look at the ugly neets on this board

Attached: IMG_20181007_121342.jpg (1079x1306, 242K)

Holy fuck I have so much hate in my system from everything we have done wrong as a fucking species what the fuck

It would be funny to base his humanity on the opinions of literally who neets. But I'd rather he fucked me tonight so maybe I'll ask what species he really is some other day

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26-21-26-50-87.png (1080x2160, 1.32M)

As funny as that is it's more likely the filter are nukes and various superweapons we haven't invented yet. Society can always recover from civilizational decline, self replicating nanite swarm not so much

Can you knock the cuck posting off you dweeb

By that logic there are black men who have iqs higher than some white men right?. My bf has a masters degree so I presume he isn't 70iq

But that's the funny thing. I'd rather be with a 70 IQ hot black guy than autists on Jow Forums especially when they're from soviet shitholes

>black guy looks spanish
>french flag

Check out.

Your women are getting blacked like I am

what? no there are even less blacks in the above average then whites since their average iq spike is lower down are you retarded?

also I'm curious what you gain by cuck posting do you get off on it or some shit?

>white woman with black bf
>cuck posting
>Amerimutt

Check out

Just because Im getting blacked doesn't mean you have to bring your fantasies into this

Affirmative action

A thousand years ago european civilizations were fighting over clay, writing historic literature, finding and spreading knowledge. Today niggers are exactly where they were a thousand years ago. We would lose all knowledge to have been if whites dissapeared and niggers were free to flourish on their own. Planet africa is a very real possibility.

I just said my bf has a masters degree. He, by your own IQ theory is of the minority of black people with iqs higher than whites.

Your from a soviet shithole. I'd fuck every black guy in the world before Putin's little bitch boy

>maybe I'll ask what species he really is some other day
Another odd thing to do. I really wouldn't do that. It could lead to all sorts of trouble and odd questions
.He would probably get very angry.
Could spoil what I'm sure is a lovely relationship
This is an open site. Anybody can come here and all views can be expressed so don't presume to know what I think of you.

Attached: 1535353898984.jpg (700x462, 91K)

#throwYourGeneticsIntoTheTrash
#SHITTED.com

>Your from a soviet shithole

You're you fucking peasant.

>soviet shithole
STALIN NEVER TOUCHED THIS PLACE NIGGER AAAAHAHAHAHAH

There is no affirmative action for Africans in Australia. Only aboriginals. My bf is from west Africa where he was upper middle class.

No program can get 70iq people through a masters degree

He's hot AF. Stop coping incel neet

He's moderately wealthy. Richer than me anyway

>west africa
>having a middle class at all
AAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

Cucks are easy to get. They love to be humiliated, there is something wrong with them, even the ones who are ‘just trolling’ were likely abused as children. The worst part is that anything you do or say to help them just humiliates them and gets them horny. The only option left is death, but most people are pussies so that’ll never happen.

Do you get off ERPing like this? You sad pathetic cuck

Of course that isn’t you, there’s no overweight half chink in that picture

Attached: 651651651321654.png (1070x601, 507K)

>genetic trash
>incel neet who will never have sex

OK

Whatever it takes to cope buddy

Wait. Are you suggesting I'm a white guy?

Go ERP in (((discord)))

Attached: BFD9EAB2-E00B-4189-BBDC-CA77CF66E7C9.png (800x800, 78K)

Take a picture of your hand with a timestamp

I can't imagine a eastern European shithole has a good education or history. Africa has stable countries with middle classes

What do you think you'll find

Whatever you're claiming

It was a joke. Have a good day bro

Why don't you take one first

They should write down their ID on it too

niggers are just part of the artificial filter they have placed to keep us from advancing. just as islam, sjws, drugs, you name it

don't worry one day you'll get what you deserve

Attached: 1533396419986.jpg (293x172, 11K)

>I'd rather fuck a literal retard on IQ measure then an autistic on Jow Forums
I don't think this sounds as good for them as the poster would like to believe

Attached: 1492502327093.jpg (640x640, 119K)

solve the nigger problem or never get to space and eventually go extinct.

Probably industrial chemicals desu.
Or a focus on something other than expansion.

I'm listening

Attached: moosic.jpg (226x300, 13K)

Jews are the Great Filter, niggers are their tools.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-07-02-at-12.48.47-PM1.png (852x469, 611K)

Kek

This is possible but you have to keep in mind nigger is not just blacks. Every race has their own specific type of nigger.

Hi, Moshe.

Attached: 1533729344805.jpg (909x762, 164K)

>hurr durr we need niggers guys
this is how you sound

Been saying this for years

>Africa has stable countries with middle classes
holy crap, the absolute state of cuckposters

Attached: Liar.png (730x487, 265K)

So basically social darwinism? We adopted those ideals already, just look at some of the posts here. But it's nice to know it has a name.

>now girl i know you felt it, boo ya know i cant help it!

If they are we're not gonna make it
i.4cdn.org/pol/1540977054362.webm

Attached: download.png (277x182, 7K)

Dudes like 56%. If your kids marry white guys, your husbands genes will all but be eliminated.

brainlet mutt

you are bot.
running multiple anti white threads

brainlet poo read the fucking thread

Feck off jew

With any luck the changs will make gene editing IQ enhancing shit so we can finally have an everlasting ANCAP freemaket spaceville