What are some ways to increase white birth rates?

More children meant more workers, even small children could perform useful tasks. In post-industrial societies, children can be more accurately terms as a luxury good, a very expensive luxury good. Children really can't make you any money until they're at least teenagers, an even then, they won't make you more than they cost.

So, there are only two ways to increase the birth rate: make children profitable somehow, or make people want children so bad that they don't care about the cost. The first could be accomplished by jacking up government subsidies on children until it was worth it to have more. The problem is that this would be very expensive, and probably raise birth rates among the poorest people, which introduces more problems. The second way (changing people's minds) would probably be better, if you could pull it off, but it would be a massive feat of social engineering. Parts of Japan used extensive advertising campaigns to combat plunging birth rates, but with little success. Cultures and peer pressure can convince people to do a lot, but deliberately creating such a cultural shift would be a huge undertaking.

Attached: AAA79F35-47B0-48F8-963C-8D530678544D.jpg (740x985, 92K)

>What are some ways to increase white birth rates?
fuck without condoms and babypills

Is it acceptable to date a single white mom of a young child? She is 24 and her ex died in a car accident. She is very attractive, and her son is a year old. Someone will scoop her up eventually, but I’m a single white guy and i find her to be attractive and she would make another healthy white child. Would I be a cuck for asking her out and raising her dead ex’s child and possibly one of my own? Or am I helping to save the white race? I have a decent job and my own place

import moar muslims

Get rid of social security.

Send the kid off to a school in a different country then it's ok

Abolish all forms of welfare. Get rid of no fault divorce laws and marital violence laws. Take away womens voting.

Widows are fine, being a single mother reflects bad choices and poor judgement but its different with a widow, if you have no problem raising the kid then go for it

as long as that kids white its akin to adopting white children, which is okay

I know right? This is tearing me apart. She’s legitimately wholesome and attractive, and I could do a lot of good helping her and starting a family with her. The downside is the child she had with her dead ex. As the child grows up it would be hard not to play favorites if i have kids with her too. Idk what to do. Probably just let her go. But she is interested in me also

>children can be more accurately terms as a luxury good
>make children profitable somehow,
I don't want people to procreate that think children are a pet or something that one would gain monetary benefit from. Their genes should just die out if they don't want to procreate.

Whites that don't put children before material wealth are not good genetic material.

its actually better than adoption because if things dont work out, youre not obligated to keep paying for the kid

A widow is completely different than a single mom, god bless.

Provide economic benefits for tax-paying young white couples to have children instead of throwing money at third-world pieces of shit so that they can perpetuate their shitty genes. Israel does that and they just recently broke even with the Arab birthrate that was historically much higher than the Jewish one. We should also encourage white women to give kids they don't want up for adoption instead of aborting them.

Attached: suave.png (473x597, 213K)

>What are some ways to increase white birth rates?
Religion. the more religious you are the more children you will have.

Social engineering, that's how they plummeted in the first place. We don't even need to ban abortion, contraceptions (except micropills, they release so much estrogen into waters that aquatic wildlife is already fucked up and humans are affected too) or feminism. We simply need to make them all socially unacceptable to degree that tables are turned: antifa equivalent will harass people promoting them, women shriek at them and males make face of nyrpistys.

This. They breed like rabbits.

It starts with schools because so many families are broken today. They scare and shame them into thinking they don’t want kids. They end up confused in their 20s because of this.

have the sex

the sex

We do not need higher birth rates. If anything they are not low enough to draw down populations for a post-automation society. All we need to do is close the borders.

Do it. Nothing wrong with helping a Single White Mother. It's a good deed. Marry her then get her pregnant with another of your own and then adopt her kid.

Take women out of the workforce so they stop LARPing as men and hae some fucking kids before the age of 36. Also why they fuck do women have the right to vote?

Redpilled:
Bluepilled:

1. White men have not been sexualized since the 70s. Back then there were lots of adult caucasian men in music, who were rock stars etc. Nowadays it's only black mumble rappers. So criminalize hip hop.

2. Stop the lie that is "Europe needs immigrants to fill the birth gap".

3. Disallow anti-baby propaganda. That is articles saying "babies are bad for the environment" and tv-shows where they say "A baby will take away your independence as a woman".

4. Criminalize feminism as they are actively trying to undermine the nuclear family - which is the only stable family constellation that we know of.

Attached: car-classic-car-forest-105032.jpg (5417x3607, 1.96M)

and why the fuck are you so worried about birthrates, do you want to tell us this shlohmo, you dirty jew fucker?
need to keep raising the property prices? or even better, build more shithole commie blocks everywhere? or one up to that, have more bodies to hang credits on?
fuck you shlohmo, you'll have your guts spilled for this overpopulation bananza just wait

>t. took a blue pill painted red
Explain why higher birthrates are needed.

stop forbid women from working, this is as simple as that!

The best leadership is by example. When I had kids, everyone around me had kids. I'm 100% sure it was because of me.

Easy. Exterminate non-whites; whites have to breed to fill the void (if there is any).

Easy.

We don't. I want to see this planet collapse under the weight of all the dumb brown people. I want to see the look on the progressives and their Jew masters faces when they realize just what sort of colossal mistake they've made.

Let white women marry Indians and arabs.. they are good at making lots of babies and they are white

Power grid down for one month.
Nine months later, you have a baby boom.

I rarely post but

4. Criminalize feminism as they are actively trying to undermine the nuclear family - which is the only stable family constellation that we know of
Is retarded as fuck, back in time, a few hundred years people lived 3 generations on a farm, with aid living there too, but again it was a nigger free society

Send all blonde women to live in Japan to get RICED by some Honorary Aryans. We'll solve each other's demographics problems.

You want poc related to have more kids .

Attached: RlrDzCb.jpg (2048x1366, 737K)

Problem is not money. It never was.
Notice how the richest countries are below replacement, while sub-Saharan shitholes reach fertility rates of 6+ children per woman?
Notice how the most affluent, highest-educated families have 1-2 children maximum, while ghetto-dwellers breed more than they can feed?

The problem is women't employment. The SINGLE best predictor for low birthrates is a high participation of women in the workforce.

Attached: womens eomployment fertility.jpg (1478x797, 179K)

The best indication is whether or not you keep them in check. If it's illegal to beat women in your country, it has 3 generations max before it's ruined

as long as she's a widow and the child is white, yes. it's fine. Both of those conditions need to be met, however.

Nazi Germany did it best. Give new families loans and once they birth slash a percentage of the loan. Nazis did it 25% to have 4 kids per family but honestly 3 kids per family should be enough as it's already well above replacement rate.

A widow is fine and the kid is young too. So If she is above your league outside that factor, you should consider it.

bring back the monarchy

Attached: DCWhmrMXsAAIE0k.jpg (670x476, 54K)

You’re gonna need to convince white women to put the fork down first.

White birthrates are fine.

The focus should be on sterilizing niggers and muds.

higher white/European birth rates...not nigger birth rates. We need less niggers like you as your kind are a burden.

stop spending time on japanese anime forums

artificial wombs.
Once again : we have AREADY all the technology to make those.
The problem is ((ideological)) we need couple of million places in an indipendent research then make couple of thousands of white babies in secret. Once done what are they gonna do? You can't come back from progress.
Russia, Japan, China will throw money in this invention and once done that Europeans will start wondering why we don't...

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 39K)

>Yes yes goy! its all about profit and how much money you can make from having children hehehe
This is why west is falling apart

How about getting off your computer, finding a wife, and having kids?? You are the demographic decline. Yes, you. Don't look any further.

Just give them to us, we will do what Whyte mails can't do

Attached: 1540163154665.png (474x696, 121K)

Deport brown invaders. Demoralization is big issue, for example why would you do ANYTHING if the state ensures someone else will inherit your civilisation?

Also there is no birthrates issue, merely the liberal weaklings won't die out quick enough.

Attached: 1538587062564.png (1000x800, 45K)