"Muslim Rape Gangs" REFUTED

Jow Forums eternally BTFO
>medium.com/@Reg_Left_Media/grooming-gangs-quilliam-the-myth-of-the-84-percent-cc834b57fcf3

Attached: 2.png (722x311, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium_(website)
stormfront.org/forum/t746893-572/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on, Jow Forums, too scared to face the facts?

No facts have been presented.

Da fuq is this site? You cunt be serious.

Attached: new - Copia.jpg (1248x507, 152K)

>I didn't read the article
The whole "84% of child groomers are 'Asian'" is based on a Quilliam Foundation report, which is just awfully bad. The author of the article could for instance find no less than 100 white British perpetrators in the "grooming category" which Quilliam didn't count

shoo shoo

Attached: images (27).jpg (640x479, 51K)

It's an online publishing platform for journalists you fool
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium_(website)

Mohammed raped a nine year old.
This is the stuff they were WILLING to tell us about their prophet.

So you don't have a response and are only left with irrelevant shit. Good to know

Oh I'm sorry, do you want me to adress how the author skimmed through fifteen years worth of newspapers and found 100 offenders who weren't muzzas (Oh and by the way, if you actually READ the links provided, a lot of those offenders commited the offense much earlie, the date given is just the date of the newspaper report)
Nobody claims that white boys never do bad stuff. But you and your muzza buddies commit violent sex crimes more frequently than any other demographic.

Or maybe you want me to address how the author constantly attacks the investigators for only looking at news reports and then does the exact same thing but since it's against white guys it's okay?
The intellectual dishonesty here is absolutely fucking staggering.

Or maybe just MAYBE you want me to address how these white perpetrators actually get reported as opposed to the paki perpetrators who were covered up for YEARS?

>But you and your muzza buddies commit violent sex crimes more frequently than any other demographic.
And I'm sure you have statistics on this, o wait you don't :)

>The authors provide no evidence that most offenders are Pakistani origin.

Attached: B553E0D0-F7DC-447C-ABF3-11B104BC4651.png (641x901, 372K)

>Or maybe you want me to address how the author constantly attacks the investigators for only looking at news reports and then does the exact same thing but since it's against white guys it's okay?
It's not OK, but it shows that even if we were to follow this method they mist a lot of rapists

Attached: NPC.png (264x274, 30K)

>Jan 25
Outdated.
The Telford cases didn’t appear, new sources of the Rotherham cases didn’t appear, new cases of the huddefield, Newcastle and various other towns didn’t appear.
The report showed cases of 152 cases of white men raping women in the space of 10 years yet ignore the cases of 100-200 men raping one girl in the space of a year.
stormfront.org/forum/t746893-572/

There hasn't been time to comb through the data and counter it. "LOL, I just showed you this article and it's been 5 minutes, can't refute it with a statistical analysis yes? BTFO" Fuck off. The worst part about cucks like you is that you are dishonest, you act like you would care if it IS true that muslim commit 85%. You certainly DON'T care that it's disproportionate. If troll the (you), if not I hope your senpai becomes a statistic as a result of immigration.

Don't end up having to pay 3 million to Quilliam like SPLC did in any future lawsuits user.

>comb through the data

what, this memeflag commie mohamed pack of lies ?

why should I waste my time..

Its grooming GANGS you fucking retard. Those people he "identified" were individuals acting individually. Like ONE teacher that fucked ONE student.
Meanwhile organized gangs of dozens muslims systematically targeted non-muslim white/sikh girls for rape.

Good you shills have gotten so sloppy of late.
Have some free herbs on the house and a nice hide.

Attached: sage2.jpg (275x183, 8K)