Serious question

How do you use the word "nigger" unironically while on an anonymous imageboard, when you would never say it in real life, and not feel like a complete fucking loser?

This is a genuine question. How can you justify using a word while hidden online that you are too pussy to use irl.
If you do use it irl then this doesn't apply to you.

inb4 "u said it"

Attached: 1492265052809.jpg (600x600, 45K)

The same reason non whites and race traitors feel safe attacking white people in the street wheras a few decades ago they'd get the shit beat out of them by the locals, then again once the cops showed up

My entire friend group uses the word nigger in public. Absolute chaos.
>chinks, japs, nugs, beans, and aryans calling each other nigger

>when you would never say it in real life
That's where you're wrong, I do use it IRL, but I'm always alone, so nobody ever gets offended. I don't remember when was the last time I had a conversation with someone else IRL, it's been several years

We still love you.

Newsflash Mohammed, white people use nigger when talking to eachother in face to face conversation quite frequently.

I DO say it, all the time. saying "inb4" isn't an argument you retarded nigger

nigger

I do use the Dutch equivalent word 'nikker' sometimes, but it's considered rather archaic here

You're inplying I don't say it out out, every day, and get away with it. Worse yet I'm white.

>t. Democrat

since attempting to deal with you as equals seems to be fruitless, then we have no other choice bt to become the beasts you claim us to be. we will use every opportunity to spread and enter every crevice and orifice.
if that is the only opportunity to emerge victorios then so be it.
like Malcolm said.
ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
You have awokened sleeping lions. get your guns ready, the beasts are coming for you in every fucking way possible.
If it is through stining the pigments of your grandkids, then so be it.
If it through making life a living hell for you in your hubs and forcing you to seek refuge elsewhere, thhen so be it
If it through blood, then so be it

We tried civility and dialogue but that doesn't seem to be your cup of tea, so let's go old school. may the more versatile race win. fuck civility, let's go true barbarian. let blood flow in the streets.
even if we lose, we could probably take out a half of you, some other group will take out the other half and earth will drink it's fill in the blood of men.

Say what nigger?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: 1540618685953.jpg (492x341, 45K)

Nice larp,

>bang, deport, marry
Nigger

It would be kind of weird when your native tongue isn't English.

>actually can say it

My friends think the word nigger is hilarious after years of slipping red pills to them they understand exactly what I mean when I say "NIGGER"

I say nigger in real-life all the time, and not the cucked "nigga" version either, I rrrrrr it out with the best of them.

The other day I saw some light-skinned monkey mixmutt crying to his token whiteboy friend on the bus. He was going on and on about how it's so sad that there are so many nazis and that he got called a nigger. So I walk up next to him and say nigger. The piece of shit looked more like a paki, that was the best part for me.

I do say it irl but I don't have many opportunities due to obvious reasons

Nice reddit spacing bong

>not marrying the biggest tits
yoikes

I say it all the time nigger

nigger

this

I rarely use it in real life because this country has very few niggers. Regardless, nigger is the normal word in Russian for black person.

I say it a lot, especially to wind people up although I haven't yet used directly to a black person.

Ironically, "neeger" is a more respectful term for them in my tongue than "Must", witch means black or dirty.

who said we don't use it in real life?

>mfw I use it in real life all the time

Cozy

Nigga we live in a society where your face will be blasted all over the news just for politely calling the police on a chimpout.

If you don't say it in public you're a faggot

Why would you feel like a "loser" for calling the monkeys by their historic name?

I hear people use the word nigger all the time IRL , but it's usually said "negrito." However "all the time" is subjective because we don't have a bunch of negros here to refer to as.

its ok to call a nigger nigger. if he identify as a white man thats not my fault
t.pixiekin

I say nigger all the time, even in front of blacks, they almost never say anything but I’m also 6’ and built. It’s like one of my most used words. 2 days ago I was working with a black female coworker and I cut myself on some broken glass and yelled “NIGGER” out of impulse and she didn’t even say anything just gave me a look.

Just want to say I’m sorry you’re retarded. It’s not your fault and we’re still proud of you.

Attached: 321C06DA-AFEF-4FEC-B11D-D7F64A542AF5.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I use it irl as an explitive.

>a complete fucking loser
I've never felt like a loser saying any word online or in real life. You sound like a butthurt nigger. "Nigger" is just a word. Grow up.

nigger

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Your double digit IQs are gonna make it very tough sambo

This thread just made me go out on my front lawn and yell niggers.
My neighbour came running out with a cricket bat and asked me if I was being burgled.
We both had a good laugh.

I cannot use it in real life because it's not in croatian. I have no problem using words as židov, cigan and srbin as insult.

In the south it was pretty widely used until recent years. From my experience the people saying it don’t feel so much like a loser, as much as they feel like the generation with paperskin are loser for needing to be coddled. Words are words grow a pair and stop being a pussy.

4/10
but
7/10 if you're an actual nigger.

>when you would never say it in real life, and not feel like a complete fucking loser?
Lol, what? I live in the south everyone refers to niggers as niggers.

>nigger equals
Niggers are beast. If this is a larp 10/10 bait. If it isn’t please bring it on.

>židov, cigan and srbin as insult.
one is not like the other

I don't want us to go to war but you are leaving no other option for us.
The only peaceful option you seem to give us is to be your pet dogs.
I can't accept that. If war is the only solution then i guess it's time i prepare for that.
What's weird is we were the peaceful ones in this case. we came in peace but you couldn't allow us to maintain any dignity. you had to put us down at every opportunity by calling us animals every single time, only posting us in the worst possible light. Ignoring any gleam of hope we tried. If your intention was to turn us into ravenous wolves that craved for carnage, then i think you,e won there. I'm not blind. i know you may be better prepared for conflict, but i guess we will have to be willing to go into this thing kamikaze style, like the suicide bombers. But at least we will die with dignity.
If you survive then you can tell your grandkids how we were vile monsters yet we were a peaceful people who had been dragged into your world of hate and bigotry and snobbish cunts who spent their days patting each other on the back for the achievements of other men who lived before their time, while at the same time blaming any negative on other groups.

I declare war.

>unironically

everything posted here is ironic

>too pussy to use irl
Whats pussy about not wanting to be incarcerated for hate speech?

Doesn't really count though does it

>Your double digit IQs
>99 is exactly an American IQ
Fuck you're dumb.

Fuck off nigger
I say it all the time. I call my nigger receptionist nigger. I call my friends niggers. I call my cousins potato niggers.
If some one gets offended I just say I'm taking the power from the word.
It's a fun versatile word. Like cunt. So fuck off nigger cunt

So we're cowards for using it online but losers for ysing it IRL?

hmmmm thats a strong point you got there, not.

I use it IRL, kiss my ass you jew faggot.

I do say it outside of pol. Often. Cuck.

Maybe I feel more sorry for niggers than you and don't want to provoke their simple minds into violence hurting or imprisoning themselves

Nigger, I use this word every day with anyone that deserves it. Nigger isn't a bad word

Attached: 1540390485110.jpg (600x600, 64K)

fuck off nigger

> Starting needless confrontation with emotionally fragile baboons
You're a real smart one

[evidently] blacks aren't intelligent enough for war, take a look at history and try again tyrone.

hahaha what a delusional nigger, like the swede said props if you are actualy a nigger.

also do a flip when you suicide bomb yourself

why are you comparing one of god creatures to a nigger?

wrong.
I use it in real life.

I use it all the time in real life and so do my friends . Stop being a cuck faggot

nigger

niggers haven't killed the wrong person yet. right now we tolerate niggers because ripping the country to pieces to get rid of them is the last resort.

we are approaching the time in history where the races are woke and something has to be done right now to prevent a world wide racial war. Whites in America aren't the only ones oppressed in their own country by and invading race.

Attached: 1526640337208s.jpg (250x218, 9K)

You're not even black, what's the point of this LARP? You's?
Proud blacks are our allies.
The jew's fear the samurai.
sage

Because when I say nigger online on an anonymous forum I don't lose my job

I call them negers alls the time in Dutch.

It's like how I have fun shooting targets when I'm at home, but when a cop is talking to me, I don't want to be holding my gun.

We say the dutch equivalent all the time. When I lived in the States and was talking about niggers with some friends I casually said nigger and they all went quiet like little faggots. One of them told me I was not supposed to say that. I didn't even realize.

Attached: b760ad269d08d5ed0cb6653e73474bc2d5490266adfb18c34252864bd12729b1.gif (200x200, 948K)

I say it all the time, there's no repercussions since there's no niggers or sjws where i live, you jelly muhammad?

>when you would never say it in real life
But I do.

if you say nigger too many times a jew shows up

That shit is only an issue in Anglo countries and particularly America. Even in Sweden plenty of people use it in public.

God made niggers too

Attached: 1540358712550.jpg (850x478, 51K)

only if you say it 3 times in front of a mirror

god is a kike confirmed

very diverse friend group there mutt
how progressive
10/10 would tip

> serious question

How do you use the word "inb4" unironically while on an anonymous imageboard, when you would never say it in real life, and not feel like a complete fucking loser?

This is a genuine question. How can you justify using w word while hidden online that you are too pussy to use irl.
If you do use it irl then this doesn't apply to you.

u said it

I would never use it in front of a nigger because that would be impolite, but white people use it among themselves all the time, not that you'd know.

you don't use it irl because then its personal and you can actually offend someone, if you use it on-line its like any other word and the whole sense of using it because it is in some inexplicable way forbidden for one group of people and absolutely fine for other... so when I'm using it you can't even tell if you should be offended or if it's just a sign of poor taste.

unless they will "ban" it for everyone, it should be fine to use for anyone.

nigger

>I'm a nigger

the post
oh and tl;dr

their god is the debil then

bc the people saying it are usually black people

omg.. how dope!

I say nigger in front of my family all the time and some of my friends.

Don't really know why, but saying NIGGER is just fun as fuck.

I say it around my friends, and if you think choosing not to do something in public that would ruin your career and status forever is being a pussy then I guess we'll just have to disagree, nigger.

Neeger on neeger.. Puhas Usa teema - eestlased on kauem orjad olnud kui nigeroidid seega mingu kõik vittu....

In Russia you can freely say "nigger" in real life. Because we have freedumz.

Such a word does not belong to my vocabulary. It's no longer hip to use it just plain stupid as for me.

Also
There are better ways to offend if it's that's you're after.

Oh, did you think I said nigger? I didn't say nigger, I said nigger. Quit being so stupid. You aren't a nigger are you?

You have got to change your social circles if you have any britbong. I say nigger in real life more often than online, cause we have freedomz here and no jewckerberg gonna ban me for it. My gf is from arkansas and she says it just a little less often.

The mark of Cain is a punishment tho.

Jokes on you I say Neger all the time and no one can stop me.

Attached: 1385859609552.png (309x433, 40K)

lmao been to prison twice. I've definitely tossed nigger around as loosely as one would with any other word.

Never used it (half sister is black) until last few years. Just started finding it funny to say due to the 'shock' humour that works within the friendship group.

>I have no problem using words as židov, cigan and srbin as insult.
rent free