Time to take the gold pill fellas

Time to take the gold pill fellas.

If you dont own a physical stash of gold bullion (and silver), then Im afraid youre a dead man walking. When our worthless shit fiat currencies go to zero, gold bullion will be the difference between you preserving some of your wealth, or watching it blow away like dust in the wind as you find yourself destitute.
The elite hoard bullion and divert the rabble away from it as much as possible. JP Morgan is the largest holder of silver in the world. They know that when things go awry with the printing presses, the shiny gold insurance policy will see them still reigning supreme over the masses that had their "savings" of trash fiat wiped out. This might not be right around the corner but it IS happening.

Dont be caught with your pants down. Get locked and loaded, get a sizeable food and water stash, and STACK BULLION

Attached: gold-pills.jpg (640x533, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
providentmetals.com/
providentmetals.com/us-gold-coins/american-gold-eagle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo
inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/Gold_Inflation.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: money.png (1107x723, 1.44M)

Okay cool.
You can pay me in gold when you need to sleep under my roof okay?

Guns are more useful that gold bars, and can even get you gold bars as well if you so desire.

Gold will be useless cause of global collapse.
Items of value:
>fresh water
>livestock
>gasoline
>firewood
>weapons & ammo
>a large group of like minded people
>non perishables
>engineers
>heavy equipment
>solar panels
>medics

Wrong. Weapons and ammunition will be the real currency when fiat goes to shit.

why is every brit-poster the last few weeks been at your pathetic level? is this some invasion of fucking sargonite fags?

Can always tell who is too poor to come within sniffing range of bullion. Its always the same seething attitude and LARPing "ill just take ur gold! hyuck!"

Gold is to PRESERVE your wealth. If you have no wealth, you have nothing to preserve and you wont need it.

Attached: troy ounce.jpg (1600x1200, 547K)

Obviously, you need guns to protect your gold bars. I keep one in reserve for each family member, those birth cert ID's basically mean you are owned by the crown here. At least if SHTF and we were sold or whatever, i could buy my freedom.

I honestly think the brit posters are at critical blackpill level and just lashing out, its actually sad. The state of their nation is truly disgusting.

Is there a more retarded thing than keeping gold in case SHTF? I mean, a pack of cigarettes will be worth more than ounce of gold after societal collapse.

Goldfags honestly think there's a difference between fiat and gold? Lol. Same shit. At least with fiat you can wipe your ass and burn it

Why do it when I can simple snipe you and loot it after?

Give it here. NOW

Attached: Executive_Order_6102.jpg (671x1004, 191K)

I will eat you when shtf

I think you are fantasizing about returning to a libertarian frontier state wherein you barter and exchange goods at a local outpost. Sorry to break it to you sweetie, but you have 330 million anti-social whites, tribal Mexicans and feral niggers. It's going to be welcome to the jungle, not some rose-tinted homesteading exercise where you milk cows and churn butter. Better get real used to violence to defend yourself and your property.

Guns>everything else

OP is a glow in the dark abbo

If the economy crashes the last thing you'll be concerned about is whether your prior wealth survives out the other side with similar value to before hand. The bigger problem will be avoiding starving to death during the collapse. Remember that while gold and silver may retain value better from a pre-collapse to post collapse time frame, it will have zero value during the collapse itself.

A collapse of a scale enough to warrant investing in rare materials would last so long that you'd probably not live long enough to see demand in luxury goods like gold return anywhere close to their original value, you'll be dead before they do, you'll likely out-earn their value by simply working post collapse.

Seconding. I have been buying a couple grams each month for a few years now. I have around 5k USD worth of gold stashed.

Attached: 1538777659369.jpg (534x712, 44K)

That is only true if you expect everyone to accept gold or other rare metals as useful and thus valuable.

In a SHTF scenario or huge financial crisis i would consider stashes of fresh water and food more useful. Furthermore what will be most useful is a total immaterial resource and that is your personal skills and relative autonomy.

Attached: 1512602080347.jpg (725x529, 113K)

Lesson from 1998-2001 Indonesia:
Gold for wealth preservation during financial collapse
Close knit community for civility preservation during societal collapse

stupid object that can't do shit vs any cryptocurrency ever

>Imagine buying gold instead of BTC in 2018
Even people in Iraq and Venezuela are smarter than you.

U mean gold "jew" pill?

Same here + some kg`s of silver. My Balkan 6th war sense is tingling.

Attached: GetRekt2.jpg (807x605, 190K)

Add bullets to the money side lol

This board has been absolutely overrun with brainlets and children.
I do hope some of you underclass vermin make an attempt on my property when things go to shit, Ive been waiting a long time.

Attached: 1512481704841.jpg (430x352, 24K)

Holy shit fuck those kikes

This isnt even taught in public school anymore. Its 100% glossed over.

Whomever hoards godl is no more than an indian faggot who sodl his land to the white man for shiny pebbles.
GODL IS A FUCKING JOKE !

>tfw audiophile
>want to buy a bunch of silver because its the best conductor

Attached: 1536575754045.jpg (2000x2000, 1.61M)

>If you dont own a physical stash of gold bullion (and silver), then Im afraid youre a dead man walking
You've been fed a lie; you chasing currency your whole life to get to a point of realization of it mattering a whole 0%

I don't have silver, but I plan on buying some once I get a raise this January. It would allow me to keep buying the gold + add 100-200 grams of silver every month.

Feels good man.

It's not even about SHTF scenarios, it's a method for saving with non-decreasing worth. It will be worth more in 10 years or in 20. I could either use it to buy something/for business or cure my inevitable cancer that I have been expecting for years (thanks Chernobyl).

1 gram/month for 10 years = roughly 4500 euro, 2 grams/month = 9000 euro, 5 grams = 22 500 euro, etc.

It adds up quick and it's in ADDITION to whatever other assets and income you have like property/investments/rental income

Attached: 22-ayar-8.jpg (1280x1024, 741K)

>Gold
>Worth anything at all after western civilization collapses

Attached: le happy merch.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

If it all goes to shit then people will be sneaking around at night and attack when you're asleep and your guard is down. Only people working together will survive and of the groups working together the most likely to make it are the violent groups that simply take from other people. Hoarding stuff as a loner like gold and food/water just makes you a constant target so unless you have a community around you to guard those resources 24/7, they're going to be taken. And you'll need more resources in guns/ammo than what you're trying to protect. Even then relentless attacks by the majority who have nothing and are desperate will likely be too much to fight off for any sustainable amount of time. Remember that the vast majority of people live paycheck to paycheck, have no savings and don't prep, so the 0.001% of people who do, have to guard against the other 99.99% who are starving and will do anything for resources.

>muh gun

Yeah there's more people out there than you have bullets.

I think that when we get liberated and change from fiat to gold, it is not going to be like that. It will be controlled transition and you don't lose your money just like that.

Attached: lataus.jpg (2048x1366, 1.52M)

>buys gold with money
>money is worthless
>gold is worthy

Attached: Dirch Passer surprised.gif (200x150, 1.37M)

>f-f-fiat currencies will collapse any day now

Attached: 6DF3E4CC-ECE6-494E-8FFC-CCA2DB1F4B6D.png (600x580, 561K)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Where can you even reliably get gold, everything is a scan nowadays

If and when fiat money hits zero society would have collapsed and its gonna be like mad max so in that situation the most valuable commodities will be basic necessities such as food, clean water, fuel, basic medicine etc. People would give all the gold they own for these things but gold would be worthless at that point.

>attachments to materialistic interests right now

Attached: 1311129584561.jpg (280x392, 17K)

Reminder that Sweden produces half of their electricity from burning thrash, which generates more CO2 than burning coal BTW. So instead of hoarding gold, they hoard used tampons, otherwise they will literally freeze to death. Pic related: a small fortune for a Swede.

Attached: Junk-Removal-Company.png (740x321, 320K)

Plenty of online (or physical) stores that are as reliable as amazon.

providentmetals.com/

OP listened to too many Ben Shapiro ads.

>Inb4 he mentions Birch Gold

Isn't there an in-between scenario, like where hyperinflation makes your country's currency worthless but people are mass migrating to other countries as economic refugees rather than going full post-apocalypse?

Gold has been valuable to societies all over the earth for 1000s of years. This reason alone makes gold valuable - because it has 1000s of years of reliability. There were no iPhones or tech in medieval times yet gold was valuable. As long as the aristocracy values gold - its valuable.

Money HAS TO BE:
>Durable
>Transferable
>Divisible
>Intrinsically valuable
>Scarce
>Recognisable
>Fungible

time and time again people try to replace real money with something else and it fails every time, and what are those people forced to revert back to? GOLD
Gold is the ONLY substance (along with silver) that meets all the requirements to be defined as money.

Attached: gold.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

I recommend you buy some of these

providentmetals.com/us-gold-coins/american-gold-eagle.html

Beautiful and very satifsying to own

>Jow Forums is nothing but seething poorfags

Attached: STOP RIGHT THERE.png (714x750, 755K)

kek

>there's a difference between fiat and gold
yes - they are antithetical. Its the properties that gold possesses that make it unique and therefore valuable. It cannot be replaced with anything else

brits really are such blackpilled subhuman insects ffs

Just so people know, these coins have 10% copper in them. The 99% pure gold are the buffalo/indian coins. Which is why theyre more expensive.

It's not clear at all that gold is the best thing to invest in if you're simply looking to retain value long term. The best strategy for that is diversifying investment and more specifically diversifying it to places overseas who have economies further removed from your local one.

No one can be certain of where the price of gold will be in 20 years, if you could predict markets like that with any reliability then everyone would be buying in, so it's a risk just like any other. Except that if you go heavy in gold for kinda ideological reasons and it loses value then you're fucked, where as diversifying you're playing averages across some things that might fail and some that might win.

Gold is still primarily a luxury good and only has value in a society that has disposable income, a society that's stable enough to cover all their basics needs and have some left over. As soon as any trouble looms it's the luxury goods that immediately plummet in value because people will buy a loaf of bread before they'll buy a gold chain.

Right - Gold was confiscated because its valuable. Not because its a "shiny rock"

Not true. Most people can only stand so much bloodshed before they break. So if you have a group of 100 people attacking you if you can kill 20 or so generally you can make them break off the attack.

If I was in that type of defensive situation I would be creating low tech mines and getting my hands on a heavy machine gun if possible to inflict heavy casualties against groups.

Land of the free and the home of the brave..

Attached: 1499302449140.jpg (535x452, 49K)

They are still a troy ounce of gold, they actually weight more than a troy ounce because of that added metal.
The only reason buffalo cost more is because the mint is memeing and produces less each round.

>thinking people will be trading entire bars of gold like some D&D LARPers if things get so bad your countries currency is no longer used and not necessities like canned food, clean water and in the case of amerishoots bullets

Attached: 1468522207714.jpg (194x157, 11K)

>No one can be certain of where the price of gold will be in 20 years

No, but you can be 100% it will have value.

Your arguments work for other goods, but not for gold. It has ALWAYS been valuable and will be in the future as well, at least as far as the moment we can cheaply mine it from space.

If fiat currencies were at 0 then you would have a lot bigger problems than a gold stash. Gold really doesn't make a lot of sense until you get the other "prepper" bases covered first

You just need these videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

Attached: gold and silver.jpg (985x666, 120K)

Watch these too. Episode 10 came out today:

The Hidden Secrets Of Money

Part1:

Part2:
youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8

Part3:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado

Part4:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Part5:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQWMd_NPSBA

Part6:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GP87dgTqF8

Part7:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4_1pwsm5LY

Part8:
youtube.com/watch?v=SF362xxcfdk

Part 9:
youtube.com/watch?v=OuOcnGAv4oo

Attached: whoever-controls-the-volume-or-money-in-our-country-is-29487616.png (1389x1814, 320K)

Dont bother, the britcuck mind is nothing but defeatism, he cant even visualize in his minds eye a scenario where he overcomes the obstacles and prospers, notice how every single comment is coming from a mentality of hiding in the corner

>muh pissmetal

Attached: 1534837031305.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

Non of you brainlets have mentioned bitcoin yet? lmao enjoy your sufferings when our entire system collapses and all you have is useless gold or retarded guns that you wouldn't even be able to aim with properly.

Attached: BTC moooon.jpg (2456x779, 673K)

see:

>our entire system collapses
>the currency that needs the electric grid will be your savior

Attached: 1534918259370.jpg (240x180, 13K)

>buying one means you cant buy the other
lol
>useless gold
niggerwhat

Neutronium-solid support at 6K, faggot

Attached: 9dc820985fb2116e584ac2ef26ee83c2.jpg (745x347, 95K)

inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/Gold_Inflation.asp
The only things with inherent value are land, food, water, medicine and weapons.

I have one ounce of gold and 4+ bitcoins. Bitcoin is more likely to be the better form of gold due to its divisibility and frictionless transfer just fucking think about it

Dab on faggots who bought in december

When the world collapses, you'll find you cannot wipe your fat arse with gold bars, nor feed your fuckin fat gut with gold coins.

Yeah youre right.
It also looks like they both cost the same on APMEX rather than usmint

yeah - why though?
Theres no reason why BTC is $1 or $1m

you can do the same thing with salt

Attached: 1540841380182.png (600x375, 239K)

Then sell the gold bar if you're so confident its the better form then? Wtf lmao. You already called it useless.

Bitcoin will never be better than dollar, since it runs on top of dollar. You buy bitcoin with dollars. Bitcoin supports dollar to not go extinct.

Yes - Fiat essentially collapsed in 2001. The dot com crash was when corporations started getting mass bailed out. Then the banks did in 2008 and they told us bailouts were happening.

If your banking system is surviving on bailouts - its collapsed. They will just "pull the plug" at a certain time they have planned already

American't even get off the 'couch' let alone overcome an obstacle.

You're better off having a stash of lead and steel before gold or silver.

Yeah is a joke that bitcoiners claim crypto is an alternative to fiat, yet value their fiat in USD

No - those would corrode very quickly. Ammo has a shelf life if Im not mistaken

Flat didn't collapse, it's the basic building block of financial system. What collapsed is representation of that money. Bitcoin is also just a representation of dollar.

>buy gold
>price quadruples
>go to sell an ounce
>asked for SSN
>have to pay tax on it
>fuck that I'd rather hang it on the wall

Precious metals are paperweights. SHTF someone's going to knock me over the head, rape me repeatedly, and take my Au.

I just hope they don't skin my cat in front of me.

All of this is why I'll just get drunk and drown first.

actually cried a bit from laughing at this bro

So whats fiat and whats the representation of fiat?

If you invent some new money today, like right this second and gather people who will print and exchange work/material with that new money, then you have a new financial system. Not when you buy new currency with currency of previous financial system. Stock exchange also runs on dollars. Bitcoin is just dollar.

This guy gets it. I'd also add trained and experienced outdoorspeople, ecologists (the Ph.D. in ecology kind not the greenpeace types), skilled farmers and soldiers (sgt. and up) to the list of people you need.

Yep we're at pretty low spirts atm
Getting what we deserve i guess

kek

Representation of flat money is paper, bitcoin or credit cards.

yeah so that IS fiat currency, no?
Gold is money and fiat is the representation of money, right?

Im saying fiat collapsed when they started "quantitative easing", ie. currency printing, because it dilutes the purchasing power

How the fuck do I get on the road?

no, take the money you would use to buy gold, and instead move to the country, buy some food, some guns/ammo, and some firewood

winter is coming

you're welcome

it's on the right side of the house, you go literally 5 meters on the cobblestones, nigger