There are 60% fewer animals than there were a few decades ago

- Insects are disappearing
- Chinese people presumably believe every rare animal will give them bigger dicks if they kill it
- Africans won't stop wiping out native wildlife for drinking money
- Indonesia is destroying their rainforest and executing orangutans like they're communists
- Some prick at NASA wants to reroute and drain the Great Lakes to sate retards who settled in the desert
- Vaquita is about to go extinct
- The Northern White Rhino is functionally extinct
- Sumatran Rhinos, the last remnant of the Woolly Rhinos, number fewer than 100
- etc. etc. a thousand times the same story

How does Jow Forums solve the extinction crisis? Furthermore how does Jow Forums escape the existential dread that our species is destroying all wildlife?

Attached: but muh economic development.png (1021x939, 1.28M)

>How does Jow Forums solve the extinction crisis?
Kill all chinks, kill all niggers

Genocide all nonwhites.
>Furthermore how does Jow Forums escape the existential dread that our species is destroying all wildlife?
I don’t. There is no escape.

Attached: 938E6AA4-2C3A-42DD-8FA2-25E30343E9AD.jpg (400x388, 70K)

Nops are honorary, btw.

Most extinctions are caused by non-whites. Also, humans are natural creatures just like animals are. Survival of the fittest. If they can't survive being around humans then they didn't deserve to survive.

Raping ecosystems will be our downfall or just an acceleration of it. The plant life, krill, algae, and other items are already fucked in the Atlantic. We can thank Japan for Fucking up the Pacific. We can also thank Pooland, china, and Africa for Fucking up the Indian ocean. The planet will kill us all soon, to save itself.

>animals

no, 60% fewer vertebrae

White boi is going extinct too, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DB0E300F-8847-42DA-856B-6EBD6E6CDD6F.jpg (658x804, 194K)

kill all people

Attached: 146177959.jpg (608x342, 33K)

Umm how many species did white settlers hunt to extinction?

>Survival of the fittest bro. Stupid animals should evolve to be bulletproof

You're a fucking idiot and I hope your inbred family's genetic diseases all present simultaneously and your ilk is thus wiped swiftly from the earth.

I believe that, retards in my area say coyotes are a problem, except I've only seen one in the wild in my 30 years of living and I live adjacent to over 2000 acres of national forest, sooo…….

But why the hell mosquitoes are still alive

at this point it might be more moral to create a genoplague to wipe out all non-white life on Earth

to save the animals you know?

I wonder where my tyre ended up, fucking Croc.

over 10 million people in your state? oh you have 6 different grocery stores in your city?

better go kill a buck, yeeeeeehaaaawwwww

white americans exterminated all the passenger pidgeons
white french exterminated all the dodo populations
hang yourself snow nigger

Attached: 0B79095C-E2B0-4314-8DD6-E5C3A4B8AC7B.jpg (750x562, 158K)

slide thread. IOTBW

Animals living near third-world degenerates are lucky they have come this far? Unless you're going to exterminate these people you need to stfu.

>our species

>asians
>blacks
>javanese
>same as whites

same species, race, and guilt attribution, even tho they are all diferent and more alike than the last object in the list aformentioned

Attached: 1540977157130.jpg (1080x1130, 94K)

Attached: 569AF2BC-B117-4A6D-BCB8-9377A1297352.jpg (750x350, 117K)

except hunting and wildlife management is actually super good in the US and is held at more or less sustainable levels permanently. Extinction of major species hasn't been a big problem in the US in years.

>- The Northern White Rhino is functionally extinct

they are extinct, there is 0 left in the wild and the one or two in captivity can't breed, they are no more

theres also a large cat that just went extinct in north America, last one died this year

Aside from the Great Lakes thing, why should I care?

Attached: sun.jpg (640x480, 36K)

That's the only ones they'll focus on. They won't ever mention Polynesian expansion or native Americans and aborigines killing off whole species. Africa and China will get blamed on you personally somehow

Humanity (the West) has 2 options.

(1) Get rid of 90% of humanity (protip: 99.999% of the non-useful races) and create a paradise world for the remaining 700 million people, which is still more than were around in the 1600s)

(2) Full collapse of civilization, go 99% extinct, and the remaining 70 million people will go on to live miserable medieval lives for the rest of humanity's history, never again ascending to such a high level of technological and scientific ability.

Of course, we all know the choice is already made.

Siberians used to use mammoth bones to build their houses out of.

kill all chinese, africans, indonesians and those fuckers at NASA?

those aren't Siberians, they're buffalo and the meat was left to rot in the sun

>Nops
Northern Flips are pretty based now that you mention it.

> theres also a large cat that just went extinct in north America, last one died this year

Bobcats aren't extinct. Lynx aren't extinct. Cougars aren't extinct. Jaguar aren't extinct. That covers all of them. What are you talking about?

>they are extinct, there is 0 left in the wild and the one or two in captivity can't breed, they are no more

Wow, thats a whole lot of words to say functionally extinct

Look at the percentage of whites to the rest of the world's population. Is anyone going to look at improving our environment so we can breed? Well go extinct before some of these animals. Who will coordinate the conservation programmes then

And white boi kills entire species for fun and racism.....
now nature is making you extinct for hurting the planit

>vaquita
Look like a fag dolphin.

Anyway, to resolve 99% of the world problems, including vaquita extinction, you have to kill all the excessive subhumans population.

Attached: vaquita.jpg (1200x628, 442K)

white people would have to stop being guilt ridden cucks
not happening

There will be no wild animals in 250 years. Only wild niggers.

extinction is natural, liberals next

It was a comparison about using animal populations until they collapse.
Think about whale bone corsets and ambergris.

how about nationalistic whites? the ones doing all the conservation are the liberals

Attached: giraff.jpg (1536x1536, 282K)

I fapped just over the headline.

And you lot are like blue bottle maggots on a turd

no fuck that i was referring to the problems listet by OP

it seems you really dont care about all the animals going extinct as long you can preserve your pearly white race.
youre really fucking pathetic you know.

Those are just white niggers, conservation is one of few good things liberals are doing.

>2 species
>vs 60% of all wild life
whites arent innocent but they have dramatically reduced any impact they had ages ago. The impact China and India alone are having completely overshadows any impact the western world ever had and its only growing.

Liberals are also the bigger consumers and, by consequence, polluters.

Angry niggers tend to larp using the confederate flag. There's little use arguing with them, OP. He's just here to be anti-white.Not sure if German or overseas soldier, but say what you will about past shortcomings, visit the states and for most of them, you'll notice national parks are forest reserves outside metropolitan areas are like a patchwork quilt in the U.S.

For anyone to claim whites are worse than blacks or asians when it comes to the environment as of now, is being plainly stupid. Well, nigger is being nigger. So there you go.

Europe extincted its own animal populations, the grey wolf for example?

I also think fencing has destroyed more populations by preventing migrations than pollution from chinese has

>Is anyone going to look at improving our environment so we can breed?

Well you certainly won’t be breeding anytime soon with that kind of intolerance and bigotry

Keep inviting more of your fellow brown animals and we'll see how long until they decide gibs to gobble down their animalthroats are more important than money for bears and mountain lions. Same as where they come from.

without liberals there will be no animal conservation. conservatives only care about putting animal heads on their trophy wall. dont fucking mistake the things liberals do as white people's doing.

Attached: bg_bg_elephant.jpg (800x411, 108K)

This "60%" number only refers to vertebrates, not "ALL WILDLIFE" and the majority of losses are in shitskin countries.

because the reader was aware the few remaining were in captivity not the wild?

that's a whole lot of emotion to be functionally retarded.

>There are 60% fewer animals than there were a few decades ago
If that were true then why are niggers more numerous than ever?

2 examples. how about the blue whale population in the arctic after the norwegians invented the harpoon?

cause the chinese dont build fences right?
Like I said, the west isnt innocent, and there is no reason not to reduce the amount of harm we do, but right now the biggest damage dealers are easily China and India.

Drop the memeflag if you want anyone to take you seriously.

You're an idiot

>how does Jow Forums escape the existential dread that our species is destroying all wildlife?
I for one blame the boomer.

A lot of life on this planet would end our species if in the circumstance on an individual level. Perhaps this is the price that is paid for a civilization adapted to our comforts

I don’t have an answer to the first question.
The second is retarded. Existential dread?
We are the mightiest creatures on Earth. We’ve earned the right to do whatever we wish with it.

>This "60%" number only refers to vertebrates

>implying it isn't so bad because we still have tons of invertebrates

god I hate British people. something definitely went wrong on that island.

africans have been living on their continent since 10 000 years ago and only when the whites decide to colonize their land all the animals started going extinct.

why are you blaming blacks again?

how so? fencing off the land across the entire country, not just at a few properties is less than 100 year old concept

animals have been going extinct from the blacks as well, miniature elephants used to exist, no taller than 3-4 foot full grown

for just one example

The odd Conservative might kill an animal or two.

Liberals support massive human population growth because to them "It might be good for the economy". They are utterly obsessed with "growth" for the sake of growth which means the 3rd world population explodes, spreads out, cuts down forrests and masses of animals go extinct.

You cant have it both ways. Libshits either limit human population growth and stop feeding 3rd worlders, or you are going to have a over populated hell on earth where Africans are the majority.

This was a serious question.
Someone tell me why I should care about what's happening to animals on another continent

>the ones doing all the conservation are the liberals

(loud buzzer noise) WRONG

Liberals tend to be "environmentalists", aka idiots. Hunters tend to be conservationists and are also the biggest source of funds for conservationism.

Environmentalists have a moralistic freakout every time a limp dick dentist pays to shoot a caged lion and liberal politicians then ban importing trophies from Africa. Then guess what happens.

No more rich people give money to hunting reserves. No more money for game wardens. Because Jimmy Kimmel cries on TV, game reserves in Tanzania and Botswana shut down. The locals go right in and slaughter all the animals so that Chinese people can rub their horns on their balls, or whatever the fuck. I wish people thought about this shit before they write their congressman about Cecil the cunty lion cunt.

Democrats are the party of environmentalism like they're the party of peace and hippies.

Now let's Nuke Russia and North Korea, dammit. Don't say I'm wrong either, I'm a trans other kin and I'll have you silenced, tyrant. We're for the working people. Now put in those overtime hours and pay for my food stamps, working class redneck. Also down with corporations. Ban this website for google.

Yeah only when they had technology beyond eating zebra shit as a lunch meal. I agree, being a chimpanzee with ability to make a slightly pointier stick did lead to niggerbeast problems. Should of just kept them slaves.

pretty sure those things died out due to nature. theyre small, slow and easily hunted by lions.
all the big ones are going extinct after your based and redpilled ancestors started showing up outside europe

Attached: elephant-3b.jpg (800x531, 115K)

what a meme, it costs nothing to just not kill something

its that easy

if only everyone was required to hunt once in their life, larps like you would see these 'conservation sport hunters' for what they are.

the niggers are letting the animals roam free in africa and the evil hillary clinton backed peta and WWF are preventing redpilled whites to hunt them all and put their heads on their trophy walls.

Problem solved

Just look at this white hunter posing next to this majestic animal he killed. Why do white people do this? Disgusting.

Attached: hunter-posing.jpg (1198x912, 176K)

this is great. all animals should be genocided

>There was a time when the countless races of men roaming constantly over the land were weighing down the deep-breasted earth's expanse. Zeus took pity when he saw it, and in his complex mind he resolved to relieve the all-nurturing earth of mankind's weight by fanning the great conflict of the Trojan War, to void the burden through death. So the warriors at Troy kept being killed, and Zeus' plan was being fulfilled.

>fencing off the land across the entire country, not just at a few properties is less than 100 year old concept
"The Tragedy of the Commons" was proposed in 1833

>what a meme, it costs nothing to just not kill something
It costs a relative fuckton of money to stop poachers on a wide-open undeveloped continent
I have no personal love for hunting but letting some rich dipshit kill one animal for a fuckton of money and using that money to prevent savages from carving up twenty others seems pretty reasonable.

This. Australia had jungle and megafauna before Abos and their dreamtime came along.

Christmas Island and India had lots of forest before their own idiots overlogged

Attached: megafauna.jpg (1356x668, 169K)

that poor triceratops, gas the kikes race war 1488

>dodo
>extinct
BLUEpilled much ?

Coyotes ate my dog. Also they’re nocturnal so the chances of seeing one in the wild is pretty low.

That didn't exist. All your comments are retarded. Please stop posting in my thread.

In fairness to the Abbos those giant groundhogs look like horrific abominations against God. More than most other Australian wildlife, I mean.

we don't
let all this nigger animals die

Don't even respond to this guy anymore. He's retarded.

Attached: banjoboy.png (590x236, 238K)

>98.5 % of all species that have ever lived are extinct
>humans fault
seems legit

Buffalo were the only important ones and we brought them back.

who cares about some fucking animals

Dodos and pidgeons ,lol fuck them

they have fossil remains found at numerous different sites. you're the retard talking about things you don't know about.

environmentalist are the worst scum ever

retarded germans like yourself thought they were cyclops remains. lmfao

what happened to that pile of bones?

Why should there be wildlife left?
Why should I be attacked and eaten by a bear if i decide to wander the woods?
Humans have already conquered this planet, if you want wildlife, go visit a zoo.

used for fertilizer

>what is the southern white rhino

>(((Spielberg)))
>(((white)))
But it's unironically the kikes.

>all the big ones are going extinct after your based and redpilled ancestors started showing up outside europe

The first nature preserves were established in Africa by the European colonists. After independence, Africans hunted the animals for food and commerce and destroyed everything, as they usually do. And when their economies inevitably collapsed, they started luring Europeans looking to kill those animals for sport and allowed them to further decimate the native populations for a quick profit.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 19K)

That was in Cyprus you fucking imbecile stop

an extinction event happens every few million years on Earth